WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Finance, Thai, English
- Prepare billing and relevant documents completely and correctly and hands to the customers both by messengers and by post.
- Follow up and check billing and collections to ensure it has been done on time and completely.
- Bookkeeping for all collections correctly and on time.
- Prepare deposit slip with cash / Check correctly and completely, then hand to messenger.
- Check the completeness of the bank deposit received form the banker.
- Check document number of payment vouchers and completeness of documents.
- Make a reconciliation of bank deposits. Keep up with the closing of financial statements.
- Prepare withholding tax documents in case there is a complete and correct offset of debt and expenses.
- Effective communication with other departments and customers.
- Working closely with credit management to ensure that all debtor issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance And Accounting Field.
- At least 3 years experience in Finance or Accounting.
- SAP, ERP, Excel.
- Positive Thinking attitude.
- Proactive person.
- Open Mind and Reasonable.
Service-Minded, Microsoft Office, Fast Learner, English
- PURPOSE/ MISSION:
- Lead a team of retail associates by example and achieve store sales target by:
- Diligently executing store operations with a special focus on selected functional areas.
- Providing Support and feedback to retail professionals.
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand through direct/indirect active selling.
- SALES & BUSINESS ACUMEN.
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and effectively use all available store resources to meet or exceed them.
- Identify sales and KPI improvement opportunities and communicate suggestions to store management to address them and drive commercial success.
- Manage and supervise the staff in the stores to achieve sales target.
- Lead the store personnel to implement and adhere to the retail management standards to level of excellence.
- Maintain an effective stock management system to maximize sales and profitability and minimize shrinkage.
- Implement seasonal/quarterly merchandise launch and in-store marketing promotion.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Be a role model for customer service and meeting or exceeding customers expectations.
- Share your customer service experience and train selected team members to fine-tune their service skills.
- Be a resource for Retail Professionals in dealing with complex customer service situations and lead store personnel to consistently deliver excellent customer service by ensuring a good management presence on the selling floor always.
- BRAND AND PRODUCTS.
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values.
- Use advanced Category expertise to successfully meet the specific needs of even the most demanding customers.
- Guide and train selected team members on basic Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge,especially in your assigned Categories (if applicable).
- OPERATIONS AND PROCESSES.
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures.
- Execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards.
- Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor.
- Conduct stock check and manage fitting room or stock room.
- Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately.
- Keep respective area clean and ensure all merchandise carry a price and security tag.
- Minimize loss in both, the stockroom and the sales floor.
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- TEAMWORK AND LEADERSHIP.
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members.
- Make yourself available to support other team members when needed.
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job.
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance.
- GROUP COMPETENCIES:
- Customer Focus.
- Sales Orientation.
- Products & Sports / Fashion Expertise.
- Business Acumen.
- Driving Sales Performance.
- FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Understanding of Retail KPIs.
- Collaboration & Communication.
- Executional rigor.
- Knowledge of digital platforms.
- Planning and time management.
- Relationship management.
- Problem Solving.
- Learning agility.
- Out of box thinking.
- Product knowledge.
- PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE:
- Functional: Minimum 3 years experience as a supervisor or store-in-charge
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ FW or FMCG Retail
- Exposure: Sports, Fashion.
- Diploma in Retail Management.
- Outlook: Advanced.
- Word: Advanced.
- Excel: Advanced.
- PowerPoint: Advanced.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS:
- English: Advanced
- Local Language: Fluent.