WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Drive growth in key accounts as measured by deliveries and GMV.
- End to end deal managing in a fast-paced environment (including working with operations, marketing, and product to ensure the success of the marketing campaigns and partnership).
- Develop enduring relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy.
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Work across functions to merchant-specific needs (e.g. customized reporting for merchants, marketing support, integrations).
- Drive operational excellence by working with the GrabFood internal operations teams.
- The must haves:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in account management, business development, partnerships or equivalent role.
- Passion in F&B or retail industry is a BIG PLUS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs.
- Ability to analyse complex data sets to obtain actionable insights and grow accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a team environment.
Management, Outgoing Personality, Meet Deadlines, English
- Develop the relationship with both tenant and landlord for an after-sales service.
- Respond to tenant's enquiries and requests via given communication channels by Call, Line, email, WhatsApp, etc.
- Responsible for assigned property management duties daily such as; assisting clients on their requests and seeking solutions, registering documents, gathering information and resources for each of the issues, reporting errors or successes to the superior, debt collections, evictions, and other delinquent mandates. etc.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, preferred in hospitality management.
- Clear understanding of admin tasks and operational tasks.
- Upper intermediate English.
- Outgoing personality, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, full of service mind.
- High attention to detail, Responsible, well organized, with a sense of urgency, Flexible, Hard-Working.
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Experienced in Property or Real Estate Business is a big advantage.
- Fresh Graduates with an interesting profile are mostly welcome.
- Email: talent[at]propertyscout.co.th
- Subject: Apply - Property Management Associate - [Your Name]
- Content: Please attach an updated English CV and answer the following questions:
- Why is this position interesting for you?.
- What experience or skills enable you to be successful in this position?.
- What is your expected salary range?.
Project Management, Scrum, Problem Solving, English
- Following up with stakeholders, project teams and management to keep the status of all projects and initiatives up to date.
- Identifying blockers and following up on action items to address/solve the issues in a timely manner.
- Escalating issues that do not have immediate or apparent solutions so that everyone is aware of the impact on milestones and can take corrective action.
- Providing expertise and coaching in the agile project management methodologies to other team members ensuring alignment and execution on best practices organization wide.
- Taking on special projects or initiatives that are not in normal product / engineering scope.
- Taking part in scrum teams of key projects that warrant special attention as needed for closer monitoring and coordination.
- Continually seeking out relevant industry and technical knowledge for self improvement and relaying back to the team.
- THE MUST: Having experience about working with Agile/Scrum.
- Who are we looking for?.
- University degree holder in Business Administration, General/Strategic Management, Financial Business or other suitable qualification or background.
- Results-driven self-starter with 5+ years' experience in a Project Management, Scrum Master or related role.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management concepts and methodologies.
- Excellent English Communication skills, both written and spoken.
Management, Negotiation, Work Well Under Pressure
- Define short and long-term growth strategy for your category through new and existing brand portfolios.
- Lead the key third-party new brand negotiation to successfully onboard to platform as well as maintain the relationships with existing ones.
- Work closely with buyers and merchandisers to analyze sales trends and understand customers need to implement effective product selection with optimal inventory.
- Lead the Third-party team to create campaigns/initiatives that drive the success of category including exclusive collaborations, features, or marketing service.
- Mentor and support the category team ensuring strong continuity and career development within the team is achieved.
- Liaise with other departments in the business to ensure well execution of any category strategy/initiatives.
- Monitor sales to ensure brand performance is maximized and achieved growth for the category.
- Always look out for the latest fashion brands and trends while monitoring competitor activity and reviewing product strategy in light of competitor activities and initiatives.
- Be customer-obsessed, always on the hunt for new ways to inspire and delight her.
- Who are we looking for?.
- Bachelor or Master in Business or Fashion related field.
- Strong understanding and experience in building successful strategies.
- Have a strong passion for brands and the fashion industry. Always keep up to date with the latest trends.
- Experience in fashion buying and brand acquisition.
- Dedicated team player and able to work well across functions with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn and able to work well under pressure.
- Data-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset, able to get things done within the constraints of a growing business.
Excel, Visio, Good Communication Skills, Thai, English
- Front-to-back office operation business analysis and business processes review, redesign and optimisation.
- Transformational change across a financial services organization (core banking solution implementation, technology / digital integration, cost optimisation).
- Establishment of Shared Services Centre and outsourcing function.
- Enabling technology / digital implementations like RPA, and FinTech related solutions.
- Work closely with the engagement team, manager and client representative to deliver the projects.
- Act as the daily contact point for the clients.
- Preferred skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- A proven ability to translate client objectives into deliverable design, and develop deliverables that address complex situations.
- Knowledge of the key strategic business drivers, regulatory constraints and operational process requirements across financial services.
- The ability to define a strategy, develop business cases and define the target operating model (organization design, customer experience, processes).
- Good understanding of key Financial Services operations trends and FinTech (including but not limited to BlockChain, RPA, Machine Learning, IOT).
- Strong MS Office skills: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio.
- Strong presentation skills and group facilitation.
- Good communication skills in Thai and English.
- Demonstrated management skills, including the ability to train and develop staff, manage project budgets and develop strong client relationships.
- It will be an added advantage if you have basic competency in the following:
- Experience in operations excellence roles such as digital process optimisation.
- Internship experience working in Big 4 Consulting firms and/or Financial Services firms (Retail Banks, Corporate / Institutional Banks, Insurance, Asset Management, Capital Markets).
- Experience in Operations and Project Management office.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor DegreeCertifications (if blank, certifications not specified).
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified).
- Travel Requirements.
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?.
- Government Clearance Required?.
- Job Posting End Date.