WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Contribute to and support the delivery of Business objectives, Act as Business Consultant & Change Agent a single point of the contact for the employees and Line Function in the business unit.
- Support the development and continuous improvement of all HR systems and policies in line with best practices.
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs such as talent, performance management, talents, employee engagement, employee development and organisational ...
- Work in partnership with the operational team to identify opportunities and areas of improvement organisational and people performance in line with business needs.
- Guide and coach managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with company policies and best practices including disciplinary, grievance, performance.
- Support other roles within the HR team as required with other projects and operational issues i.e. recruitment, payroll.
- Working with Internal Communication Unit to deliver Communication Pack for Managing Change in Organization to cover risks.
- At least 8 years of relevant HR experience (generalist or specialist) gained in large complex organization (s) with multiple stakeholders (including matrix relationships).
- Knowledge of current thinking in Human Resources issues and trends and evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model, working with local managers to create positive business outcomes.
- Communicates challenges and influences a variety of stakeholders effectively. Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behavior change.
- Adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups. Is able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, to adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change, and to change or easily accept changes in one's own organisation or job requirements.
- Can maintain personal effectiveness by managing own emotions in the face of pressure, set-backs or when dealing with provocative situations.
- Can demonstrate an approach to work that is characterized by commitment and motivation.
- Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Able to identify causal relationships, and construct frameworks, for decision making and problem-solving. Transforms proposals/ideas into practical reality.
- Recruiter Kanokwan Siriluan (กนกวรรณ ศิริล้วน)
- Be a Business Partner with business leaders to co-create strategies/plans together to achieve business goals.
- Be able to identify organization losses (capability/culture), develop capability building/ skill improvement plan, lead organization culture, and execute organization drumbeat with excellence.
- Provide HR fundamental support to serve the organization, e.g., recruitment, Talent System, Policy Guidance, C&B principle, Employee Relation case handling, etc.
- Master HR Analytics data and Operations Management.
- Role Requirements.
- Bachelor's degree with an excellent academic background.
- HR experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be preferred.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Proficient in English and Thai.
- Thai Nationality.
- Able to work travel and relocate base on assignments.
- About us.
- We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always , Ariel , Gillette , Head & Shoulders , Herbal Essences , Oral-B , Pampers , Pantene , Tampax and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
- Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
- Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being "in touch" so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
- We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 4 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- CORE WORK ACTIVITIES.
- Managing the Human Resources Strategy.
- Executes and follows-up on engagement survey related activities.
- Champions and builds the talent management ranks in support of property and region diversity strategy.
- Translates business priorities into property Human Resources strategies, plans and actions.
- Implements and sustains Human Resources initiatives at the property.
- Coordinates the human capital review process at property(s) and leads succession planning activities on property and in the market, as appropriate.
- Leads the assessment of property(s) leadership pipeline through the human capital review process and assists with follow-up.
- Creates value through proactive approaches that will affect performance outcome or control cost.
- Monitors effective use of myHR by property managers and employees.
- Leads and participates in succession management and workforce planning.
- Responsible for Human Resources strategy and execution.
- Serves as key change manager for initiatives that have high employee impact.
- Attends owners meetings as a member of the property executive committee and provides meaning or context to the Human Resources results (e.g., retention statistics, critical open positions, employee satisfaction, and training initiatives and results); and demonstrates an understanding of owner priorities.
- Supervises one or more on-property Human Resources, as well as market-based Human Resources Specialist type resources where appropriate.
- Managing Staffing and Recruitment Process.
- Analyzes open positions to balance the development of existing talent and business needs.
- Serves as coach and expert facilitator of the selection and interviewing process.
- Surfaces opportunities in work processes and staffing optimization.
- Makes staffing decisions to manage the talent cadre and pipeline at the property.
- Develops staffing strategy (in collaboration with hiring manager) relating to hiring practices; consults with hiring manager on compensation, benefits, etc.
- Monitors sourcing process and outcomes of staffing process.
- Ensures managers are competent in assessing and evaluating hourly staff.
- Managing Employee Compensation Strategy.
- Remains current and knowledgeable in the internal and external compensation and work competitive environments.
- Leads the planning of the hourly employee total compensation strategy.
- Champions the communication and proper use of total compensation systems, tools, programs, policies, etc.
- Participates in quarterly internal equity analysis; reviews internal equity reports and surface issues needing resolution.
- Creates and implement s total compensation management packages/offers, particularly recognition and incentive programs directed towards property priorities.
- Managing Staff Development Activities.
- Ensures completion of the duties and responsibilities of the properties' Human Resources staff members, as outlined in applicable job description(s).
- Ensures property Human Resources staff is properly trained in all employee-related human resource information to appropriately respond to property employees.
- Serves as resource to property Human Resources staff on employee relations questions and issues.
- Continually reinforces positive employee relations concepts.
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Handle Architectural role in ServiceNow area. Analyse current technologies used within the target project and determine ways to improve by implementing ServiceNow and its architecture.
- Provide technical consultation to our clients in terms of using ServiceNow best practices for implementations and ongoing operations.
- Lead and govern end-to-end ServiceNow implementations, migrations, transformation projects using onshore, offshore and nearshore models.
- Establish enterprise wide best-practices and IT thought leadership in Service Management, Service Integration and Management, Intelligent Automation Platform and Robotic Process Automation.
- Implement complex ServiceNow solutions for our clients in all applications/modules such as TSM Pro, ITSM Pro, HRSD, ITOM Pro, SAM Pro, HAM Pro, ITBM Pro, Security Operations, GRC, FSM Pro and CSM Pro.
- Lead & investigate complex technical issues and review code as required.
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope.
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor technical progress of ServiceNow implementations and maintenance/administration tasks.
- Design ServiceNow technical solutions and also provide detailed specifications for those proposed solutions.
- Provide expert guidance for best practices related to ServiceNow administration.
- Required Professional and Technical Expertise: 10+ years of IT experience with Proven ServiceNow Product knowledge.
- 3-5 years of experience as a ServiceNow Solution/Technical Architecture with implementing SaaS/PaaS Solution on specific cloud architecture.
- Experience in multiple end-to-end ServiceNow implementations across all modules - TSM Pro, ITSM Pro, HRSD, ITOM Pro, SAM Pro, HAM Pro, ITBM Pro, Security Operations, GRC, FSM Pro and CSM Pro.
- Strong experience in integrating ServiceNow to several other applications using SOAP/REST. Preferred to have experience working with ServiceNow to ServiceNow and ServiceNow to Remedy ebondings or anyother Products of similar nature.
- Strong working in an Agile/DevOps environment in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, automated testing, Agile metrics Preferred Tech and Prof Experience.
- Strong understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST,FTP and also well versed with cloud technologies.
- Mandatory ServiceNow certifications - Certified System Administrator, Certified Application Developer, Implementation Specialist in 2 or more of these modules - ITSM/HRSD/CSM/FSM/ITBM/Discovery/Service Mapping/GRC/SIR/PPM/Cloud Management.
- Experience with enterprise level tool migrations.
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture.
- Excellent Communication skills - ability to communicate at an executive level.
- Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise: Preferably ITIL v4 certified.
- Preferably be TOGAF 9 certified or have a similar enterprise architecture certification.
- Should have strong Agile/DevOps delivery experience.
- Should have good knowledge of network/infrastructure/database/asset setup for an organization to be able to assist client using ServiceNow ITOM/ITAM.
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and an able to work under stress.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- As stated Above
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- As stated Above
- About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
- Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
- Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
- Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
- About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
- Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.