WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Market Analysis, Sales, Business Statistics / Analysis, English, Thai
- PacRim Group is the consulting company focusing on enabling greatness in people and organization to the highest potential business outcomes through the changes of human behaviors. In our 25+ years, we help our clients, 1000+ leading companies in Thailand to reshape mindsets, build new capabilities, engage their teams, and implement strategy and innovative ideas that lead to better performance and growth. We are recognized as a leader and pioneer in leadership development and cultural transformation with world s best-in-class solutions, services and technology enablers.
- We aim to work collaboratively with clients with a unique total experience. We tailor solutions to address our clients specific circumstances and Job to Be Done. We influence executive leaders to be role models, to champion the change they want to see in their people. We assist executive teams in aligning their people and business goals. We serve as a source creative ideas and knowledge. Ultimately, we help clients build new capabilities that leads to better performance and growth..
- The innovation specialist and business development is a member of the client success team. He/she would be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on PacRim s Innovation contents as well as market knowledge about innovation and digital transformation in a VUCA environment, serving as a bridge between the clients desired business results and the contents, variety of solution modalities and tools available via our world-class online portal in order to design, execute and service in subscription journey so that clients reach their ultimate definition of success for innovation. This will be including the ability to work closely with PacRim s Client Partner to generate revenue for the team from business expansion and services renewal.
- Empathize and diagnose circumstances, jobs to be done and expected success of decision makers and key stakeholders in term of both business outcome and behavior changes.
- Map the client s needs and design innovation impact journeys to the capabilities of PacRim s strengths (Contents, People and Technology).
- Work collaboratively with Client Partners (CPs) to develop client success through Engagement Process during the period of our platform subscription (Kick-off, Quarterly/Annually Business Review) including but not limited to providing insights, data analysis report and relevant business consulting services.
- Be the trusted partner with client s decision makers and key stakeholders for their successes.
- Able to both taking lead or being contributed team member of client success team with agile mindset in order to deliver best experience to client.
- Assist Client Partners in diagnosing and setting up the initial mapping and impact journeys to close new accounts.
- Initiate plan for business growth and expansion.
- Key Measures.
- Revenue Generation, Subscription expansion and renewal.
- Number of new accounts for innovation & digital transformation.
- 100% compliance to Engagement Process.
- Partnership development in innovation ecosystems.
- Bachelor s degree required with a Master s degree preferred.
- 5 years professional business experience, with managerial experience, preferred.
- Strong emotional quotient with high capability to influence clients and service mind positively to achieve business results.
- A high degree of business acumen, critical thinking with empathy and creativity in order to take initiative for client and project management with great character is essential.
- Strong technology skills aptitude and verbal and written communication skills are required.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm and integrity are critical.
- Eager to learn in fields of business, strategy, innovation & technology, leadership and behavior change. Knowledge of FranklinCovey s contents are preferable.
- Well equip with sales and business development skills with some background on innovation and technology.
- Professional business consulting (learning and organizational development), business development, sales, client management, and coaching experience will be advantaged.