WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Training Designing
- Identify and assess training needs with CS management & Team leads to determine gaps for further improvement on training materials and curriculum
- Establish innovative educating deck, materials and hands-on procedures for training enhancement
- Training & Coaching Sessions
- Deliver dynamic training sessions (new joiner on-boarding, soft skills, process and refresher training, and etc.) across customer service teams regionally (<5% of traveling time might be required for abroad team trainings).
- Provide individual coaching, daily feedback sessions and weekly one-on-one to CS members regionally (Teams in Thailand and Indonesia).
- Be a go-to-person for any doubts/questions on process in daily basis.
- CS Quality Assurance & Control
- Monitoring service quality of interactions daily basis thorough channels including email, calls, chats, social media comments
- Provide reports related to a quality score of all agents on an ongoing basis (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in online customer service as a trainer/QCQA and ideally have already worked in a start-up.
- Must be a Bachelor graduate from any course; plus if the degree is from Hospitality, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development or related fields
- Experience in omni-channel customer service; email, chats, social media (FB, IG), [email protected], calls and more.
- Proficient in excel, Google suits (slides, sheet, forms..), workflow designing tools (e.g. lucidchart), and presentations.
- Experience with instructional manuals and teaching technologies and platforms.
- Understanding of effective teaching methodology and tools.
- Has qualities of being a good presenter and can execute the training course forward confidently.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
- Requires a positive attitude, ability to multitask, manage to work independently and have a genuine interest in teaching.
- Demonstrate exemplary in critical thinking and decision-making
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionSet up yearly business plans for the Medical Gym Department, including KPIs, revenue forecasts, budgets for expenses, cost of sales, staff salaries and training. Responsible for the day to day management of all Physiotherapy and Fitness related facilities (both indoor and outdoor), and operations including successful co-ordination of all physiotherapists, instructors and trainers to ensure that guests receive a seamless experience during their stay. Provide centralized direction and coaching to all staff so as to develop a team of core physiotherapists and instructors including; setting skills, training goals and ensuring qualifications, skills levels, treatment standards meet the expectation of a 5-star health resort. Ensure that all Fitness and Physio operations have accessible SOPs to ensure standardized procedures are described, trained, understood and applied. Marketing and co-coordinating within the industry globally to keep the propertys Fitness and Physiotherapy offerings up to date with the industries skill set, equipment, exercises, and to arrange and manage Fitness Visiting Consultants to the property.QualificationsMinimum Bachelor or Masterss degree in Physical TherapyRegistered License with Physical Therapy Council Thailand.At least 10 years of industry experience, preferably in the hospitality industry including 2 years in a managerial role.Experience managing a diverse team of integrated wellness including Yoga Instructors, Physiotherapists and Fitness Instructors with diverse skills.Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills(English) and computer skills.Guest focused integrative, co-operative approach with guests and colleagues.