WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Front Office - Online Sales & Customer Service.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product information via Social Media and E-market channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Shopee, etc. ;with an aim to lead potential customers to purchase, as well as up-selling and cross-selling products to increase sales.
- Work closely with Logistic team to actively share customer s interest and needs in both existing and new products to help them prioritise inventory planning. Also, regularly follow-up the deliveries to ensure all orders are fulfilled correctly within provided lead-time.
- Review and validate the orders. Contact customer if the order cannot be fulfilled. Following-up cases, assess customer mood, and gather feedback for improvement.
- Back office - Order Processing.
- Issue order-related documents such as receipts and order tracking details.
- Coordinate with accounting team for reconciliation including payment tracking, transaction recording and documents collections.
- Full responsibility of customer s order tracking, returned/exchanged orders. Perform a standard quality control and process procedures until return/exchange/refund is succeed.
- Based on company growth and capability, may also involve in the area of.
- Answering any inquiry via phone (customer service agent).
- Adding products to our website.
Construction Monitoring, Computer Security
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementation, or transformation programs.
- Experience with supporting customers in cloud operations (e.g., launch and capacity planning, product release management), technical support, escalation management, or IT consulting.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Understanding of one of the following: IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, or content delivery networks.
- DevOps knowledge especially in the context of containers (e.g, Kubernetes), automated IT infrastructure (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Terraform) and cloud application monitoring and debugging tools.
- Ability to speak and write in English and one other language (Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia, Vietnamese or Thai) fluently.
- About the job.
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- Our Professional Services organization in Google Cloud delivers product and implementation expertise to our strategic customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments.
- As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will draw on your customer-facing skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully adopt Google Cloud products.
- You will lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud at various organizations, guiding them through the strategic and technical facets of their Cloud transformation journey. You will manage the successful delivery of Professional Services engagements to drive customer adoption of Google Cloud services.
- As a TAM, you will regularly engage with a variety of stakeholder groups, including executives of large enterprises and a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. You will use your relationship management skills and technical credibility to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development. Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer s business and develop strategic roadmaps. Lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Support, Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering to ensure customer success during critical moments. Work with customers and Support to guide issues/escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and resources that help accelerate cloud adoption and support initiatives to scale through partners.
Digital Marketing, Management, Teamwork, Sales, Social media, Thai, English
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience, in management consulting, sales or marketing at an agency, client side marketing team or at a technology or media company.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience successfully driving new agency business opportunities and helping agency partners grow.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- As the Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Agency Development Manager, you will act as the business lead for agencies. You will focus on strengthening long-term relationships with our managed agencies, as well as driving scalable product adoption and business growth across the broader portfolio of agency-managed accounts. We are focused on empowering businesses with Google Ads advertising solutions and other Google technologies - all toward the goal of driving business for our customers, our partners, and Google. As a member of this team, you will gain broad exposure to many Google products and people as we're identifying and implementing solutions that best suit the unique needs of our agency partners and users.
- When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Deliver against assigned quarterly goals on new and existing business while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to Google's managed agency partners.
- Manage and strengthen primary agency relationships from executive C/B-level down to specific teams including Sales, Business Development, Media Planners, and Account Managers.
- Build compelling, data-driven, and long-term agency plans leveraging internal and third-party data. Synchronize agency plans with your Agency group and internal cross-functional teams to further develop your assigned managed agencies, and support New Business Sales counterparts in the development of a prospect list of high potential new business agreement.
- Be an ongoing thought partner for an Agency lead on strategic initiatives and agency-level planning.
- Grow agency business via driving scalable product adoption and business growth across a broader portfolio of agency accounts.