WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Approach potential prospects including advertising for our services and online activities.
- Identify target accounts and customer needs, propose solutions and devise strategies to overcome competitive obstacles.
- Conduct great presentations, account reviews and provide consultancy service to clients on our online advertising service offerings.
- Coordinate with Strategic Team, Creative Team, Production Team, Online Media Team and Social Media Team and all external parties.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns/projects in parallel, under tight deadlines.
- Other duties expected include proper sales reporting, achieving revenue targets, visitation targets and managing collections.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration; Marketing, Communication Arts, Marketing Communication, or other related.
- ExperiencedinDigital Marketing Strategies will be advantage.
- Worked in Digital Advertising agency3+ years.
- Good communication in English will be advantage.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Event Planning, English
- Develop content strategy and plan for all communications under FA Thailand and Thai.
- League including advertising, promotional activities and PR etc.
- Work hand in hand with creative and digital agencies to bring to life communication strategy and plan.
- Create and keep the team up to date on the yearly media plan Work closely with client service team to assist sponsors on planning and implementing IMC.
- Oversee all communications are executed in accordance with the plan and objectives.
- Work with FA Thailand, Thai league, sponsors and the marketing team to create stadium, pitch- side and all on-location visibility/activation inventory and to ensure all executions meet the requirements.
- Create annual media budget and ensure all expenditures are respected and within the Authorized budget.
- Assist the sales/client service team on the compilation of all on-ground activation reports to the sponsors.
- Brand steward of all entities under FA Thailand, Thai League and sponsors.
- Work together with the Business Development Manager to identify new value added Sponsorship assets.
- Over 4-5 years of brand marketing/ activation or advertising agency experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- Good command of English.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight.
- Good understanding of ATL, BTL and digital media.
- Ability to deal with situations requiring the assessment of priorities under pressure.
- Football enthusiast (optional).
- Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new client acquisition by selling the Company's solution to schools, Universities, College, Organisation, and successfully achieving sales.
- Presenting power packed presentations to Potential Customers and influencing them to start using Kint application.
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with Potentials, ensure that sales are delivered.
- Develop strategies to explore new regions to generate more business.
- Organizing events and seminars to promote the product and coordinate with the clients.
- English Speaking is Must.
- 2-10 years of selling experience, If it is Software selling then it would be added advantage.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Financial Modeling, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ADGES Consulting specializes in three business areas; consulting, assessment, and academy. We are the trusted partners by the world leading organizations. We strive to provide world-class, practical and insightful business and learning solutions to our clients. To cope up with the surge in our clients' demands, we are looking for our team partners who share our passion and values.
- ADGES partners with the best in the business. We work side-by-side the world great leadership guru and thinkers. We love innovative ideas with proven results. We are proud of our achievements and impacts that we have created in the business community. For consulting, we are the strategic partnership with RBL, a consulting firm founded by Dave Ulrich and Norm Smallwood. Dave is named the father of 'modern HR'. For Assessment, ADGES Consulting represents Emergenetics, the fast and forward thinking assessment and team applications provider. As for leadership development, we are the exclusive partner with Bluepoint Leadership, the world's leader in designing and facilitating leadership development program.
- As part of a forward looking, young and energetics organization, you will be challenge but you will be developed at your fullest potential. You will work with the best around the world. If you think, you have what it takes. Let us hear from you.
- A Project Coordinator/Business Analyst will work in a learning-filled environment, participating as an integral member of project teams. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to senior consultants, drawing meaningful conclusions from client data. Project Coordinator is a first step for junior graduate who dreams to take on Consulting position. This is a perfect chance to groom you and expose you to real players in the industry.
- You also can expect to:
- Help write and structure client presentations, including recommendations presented to HR leaders, senior management, executives and boards of directors.
- Analyze clients' strategic and organizational information and model clients' financial and compensation data versus the market.
- Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including business strategy, compensation and rewards, corporate performance and performance management.
- Collect and examine data trends in client financial performance, pay practices and policies, and talent management, including performance management, succession planning, rewards, selection/recruiting and leadership/employee development.
- Help clients achieve responsible executive remuneration by translating business strategies and shareholder expectations into performance measurement and talent management systems.
- Develop project management and consulting skills, ultimately serving as a day-to-day client contact for project areas including data requests and data management.
- Provide administrative supports to ensure the project team and a team of facilitators can provide the best learning experiences that create learning with impacts. Administrative supports cover preparing materials, event rooms, coordinate with vendors to ensure smooth learning and consulting operations.
- Coordinate with facilitators, vendors, and learning partners to deliver learning program and other consulting projects.
- A Bachelor/Master degree in general management, human resources (HR) and/or other relevant areas are preferred.
- Business, finance, accounting, HR and/or economics internship experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and a strong background in Excel.
- Experience in data analysis, financial modeling and presentation design.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs.
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Team and client-focus attitude.