WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Business Statistics / Analysis, Financial Modeling, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ADGES Consulting specializes in three business areas; consulting, assessment, and academy. We are
- the trusted partners by the world leading organizations. We strive to provide world-class, practical and
- insightful business and learning solutions to our clients. To cope up with the surge in our clientsdemands,
- we are looking for our team partners who share our passion and values.
- ADGES partners with the best in the business. We work side-by-side the world great leadership guru and
- thinkers. We love innovative ideas with proven results. We are proud of our achievements and impacts
- that we have created in the business community. For consulting, we are the strategic partnership with
- RBL, a consulting firm founded by Dave Ulrich and Norm Smallwood. Dave is named the father of
- modern HR. For Assessment, ADGES Consulting represents Emergenetics, the fast and forward
- thinking assessment and team applications provider. As for leadership development, we are the exclusive
- partner with Bluepoint Leadership, the world'sleader in designing and facilitating leadership development
- As part of a forward looking, young and energetics organization, you will be challenge but you will be
- developed at your fullest potential. You will work with the best around the world. If you think, you have
- what it takes. Let us hear from you.
- A Project Coordinator/Business Support will work in a learning-filled environment, participating as an
- integral member of project teams. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to senior
- consultants, drawing meaningful conclusions from client data. Project Coordinator is a first step for junior
- graduate who dreams to take on Consulting position. This is a perfect chance to groom you and expose
- you to real players in the industry.
- You also can expect to: Help write and structure client presentations, including recommendations presented to HR
- leaders, senior management, executives and boards of directors Analyze clients' strategic and organizational information and model clients' financial and
- compensation data versus the market. Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including
- business strategy, compensation and rewards, corporate performance and performance
- management Collect and examine data trends in client financial performance, pay practices and policies, and
- talent management, including performance management, succession planning, rewards,
- selection/recruiting and leadership/employee development Help clients achieve responsible executive remuneration by translating business strategies and
- shareholder expectations into performance measurement and talent management systems Develop project management and consulting skills, ultimately serving as a day-to-day client
- contact for project areas including data requests and data management Provide administrative supports to ensure the project team and a team of facilitators can provide
- the best learning experiences that create learning with impacts. Administrative supports cover
- preparing materials, event rooms, coordinate with vendors to ensure smooth learning and
- consulting operations Coordinate with facilitators, vendors, and learning partners to deliver learning program and other
- consulting projects.
- areas are preferred Business, finance, accounting, HR and/or economics internship experience preferred Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and a strong background in Excel Experience in data analysis, financial modeling and presentation design Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail Team and client-focus attitude.