WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Compliance, Corporate Law, English
- Advising legal opinion for related department.
- Drafting and Reviewing Contract for related department.
- Promoting Laws and Regulations.
- Corporate Registration.
- Company Secretary.
- Drafting a Rules and Regulation for each department.
- Providing summary of laws relating for each department.
- Two ways communication with each department to understand Rules, Regulations and laws.
- Male/ female age between 33-40 years.
- Bachelor or higher in Laws.
- Having lawyer's license.
- At least 8 year experience in legal and compliance.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Compliance, Financial Analysis, English
- Compliance Officer.
- A Compliance Officer is knowledgeable about governmental and financial regulations and laws, oversees the AML/KYC Program, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization. This position will be accountable for the development, implementation and maintenance of the company s AML program; for the analysis and management of AML and Terrorist financing risk, meeting regulatory obligations in a timely manner, and the proactive implementation of best practices and improvements to the assurance framework.
- Researches, assesses, implements, and manages the areas of financial services regulations and laws and procedures, consumer protection, and public interest laws..
- Support the team to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering policies and regulations..
- Work closely with the front line staff in overseeing compliance procedures and advises on risk management.
- Maintain and put in place sound KYC/EDD frameworks and ensure ongoing monitoring and review.
- Ensure that operational processes are sufficient, documented, and implemented such as fraud monitoring, customer due diligence, AML investigation workflows and case management, KYC/EDD, correspondent banking, transaction monitoring, and suspicious activity reporting.
- Bachelor s degree in Law or related field.
- Shown extensive leadership and team work experience.
- Understanding of AML concepts.
- 0-2 years experience as a business analyst in the banking and AML industry.
- Good command in English both writing and reading.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, adhere to strict deadlines.
- Passionate about financial inclusion.
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.co.th.
Contracts, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Data Entry, English
- Department: Sustainable Market & Partnership
- Reporting to: Forestry Manager and Sustainable Market Manager
- Base Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
- Background and Purposes:
- WWF has a mission to conserve global biological diversity, sustainable use of natural resources and promote the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption. In order to achieve this mission, WWF Thailand has committed to working with critical environmental protection projects in Thailand and has been working with various stakeholders to achieve its goals. Among various major conservation protection projects, Forestry is one of the major works that WWF is engaging to achieve Sustainable Forestry Management (SFM). Forest for Life is an additional part of the sustainable rubber project that focuses on traceability of rubber plantation value chain especial the works with smallholders. Forestry coordinator will work for this project (but not restricted to) as a coordinator for WWF work with smallholders and related stakeholders. He/she will be reporting to the Forestry Manager and Sustainable Market Manager.
- Major Role Responsibilities.
- Liaise and build a relationship with WWF Network Forest coordinator and WWF Vietnam to understand and relay WWF s requirements, smallholder situation to a technical provider to obtain the effective and efficient traceability model.
- Collaborate and work with stakeholders including rubber plantation smallholders, WWF, technical provider to implement traceability model for this project.
- Involve the managers to support work plan/activity plan of the projects with actions and time schedule to move forward the project progress toward the committed deliverables and timelines.
- Provide progress reports of activities, manage budget and clearing advance according to WWF requirements and running errands of assigned projects to the managers and WWF management in a prompt and timely manner.
- Required Qualification.
- Bachelor s degree or Master degree in Forestry, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Business Administration, Ecology or in relevant fields.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in project administration.
- Familiar in coordinating and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Detailed-oriented and self-motivated to drive for positive environmental impact.
- Good command in English and Native in Thai.
Web development, Linux, PowerShell
฿24,000 - ฿30,000
- We are looking for a creative, customer-focused individual to provide exceptional service in a fast-paced environment supporting critical operations.
- We operate a near zero downtime managed web hosting environment. The ideal candidate enjoys working on a team and will find the challenges and opportunities provided by a fast paced customer oriented environment satisfying. If you want to work with a dynamic group of dedicated, technical professionals on a collaborative team that supports a life-saving mission of global importance, we encourage you to apply. After hours or weekend work may occasionally be required for pre-planned maintenance or troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the organization s linux web hosting servers and infrastructure.
- Deploy, optimize, and maintain critical web applications on servers to ensure maximum up time, security and operation efficiency.
- Configure and support the day-to-day system management tasks such as trouble-shooting, backup management and performance tuning.
- Maintain system stability, performance monitoring, security, and storage capacity requirements.
- Install and maintain off-the-shelf software products and custom software built in-house.
- Identify hardware and software platform issues and implement proper patches and updates.
- Performance tuning and recommend performance improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance problems and issues,.
- Plan, develop, and implement application upgrades,.
- Document procedures used for hosted application administration.
- Maintain system stability, performance monitoring, security, and storage capacity requirements for Web-based applications.
- Provide support to the technical team including FEs and Help Desk Technicians.
- Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum 2 years experiences in web application management.
- Expert in Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) web servers, firewall design & administration, DNS, LAN/WAN/VLAN topology, virtualization, and backup, restore, and disaster recovery.
- Experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting centos/ubuntu.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting.
- LAMP stack proficiency.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of WHM, VPS, cPanel, MySQL administration, and PHP configuration and optimization.
- Experience with AWS architecture is a plus.
- Thai nationality.
- Annual Leave plus Personal Leave.
- Social Security.
- Yearly bonus based on the company s performance.
- Project profit sharing.
- Health Insurance.
Inventory / Warehouse Management, English
- We are looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Administrator to help run our warehouse efficiently and according to safety guidelines.
- Warehouse & Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Manage, control, and follow up daily operation of commodities receiving and distribution with accuracy, and report to the manager.
- Design warehouse layout, to manage and fully utilize warehouse spaces to the effective movement.
- Ensure commodities stored in the warehouse with safety conditions, and be ready to ship out.
- Implement and control discipline in the warehouse, to ensure the safety of inventory and officers.
- Plan and check schedule to ensure customer delivery is on time and in full.
- Perform cycle count and update weekly, monthly or annual inventory.
- Check work schedule of logistics companies.
- Prepare reports and proposals to increase working efficiency regarding the company targets, and understanding of customer's needs.
- Cooperate with a related division to develop more effective operations.
- Male only, Age 25 years and above.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Logistics, Industrial Management or any related fields.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience relating to Warehouse Management or Logistics.
- Ability to use ERP software or any other warehouse management software.
- Having good knowledge or interested in IT products is preferably.
- Fair command of using English or Chinese would be a plus.
- Detail-oriented with high-sense of responsibility.
- Can work well under tight deadlines.
- Robust and energetic.