WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Recognition programs.
- Wellbeing programs.
- Encouraging management.
- Team-spirited colleagues.
- The impact you'll make.
- You know the finest details of our menu and can't wait to share your expertise with our guests. When they dine with us, your warm greeting, flawless table settings, and your friendly demeanor do not go unnoticed. No matter the day, you set out to provide each guest with a dining experience that will be remembered long after their stay.
- What you'll be doing.
- Welcome guests and promptly attend to tables.
- Serve food and beverages to guests making recommendations if needed.
- Share your menu knowledge to assist guests with questions and special requests.
- Record transactions in the MICROS system correctly and timely.
- Check-in with guests to assure satisfaction with each course and beverage.
- Clean tables, complete closing duties and re-stock tableware and other supplies.
- What we're looking for.
- Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented.
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality.
- Previous serving experience is a big plus.
- This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we'll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
- Connect your passions with a rewarding opportunity.
- You're a food and beverage enthusiast who really enjoys making others feel at home. When you work with us, you'll get to entertain and meet people from all over the world as you build your experience. Join us and grow through opportunities to explore the business, opening yourself to various career options. No matter your path, we'll make sure you feel right at home.
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Own Transportation and Driving Licence, Good Communication Skills, English
฿18,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ชาย หญิงอายุ 25-40 ปี.
- มีประสบการณ์ด้านงานขายนำเสนอขายสินค้าให้กับร้านจำหน่ายอาหารสัตว์ (Pet Shop) ตัวแทนจำหน่ายอาหารสัตว์ ธุรกิจสัตว์เลี้ยงและโรงพยาบาลสัตว์จะพิจารณาเป็นพิเศษ.
- สามารถเดินทางในพื้นที่ กทม.และปริมณฑล.
- Oversee the operations of customer service teams to ensure set targets are met.
- Take care of extraordinary customer complaints and provide suitable solutions.
- Ensure of continuous improvement on customer experience & feedback management.
- Develop and training program for all departments within the internal and external structures.
- Align the service and parts sales strategies with the company objectives and brand image of the multiple product brands.
- Develop strategies to maintain high competency of human resources to meet future business needs.
- Motivate the team and create an environment of overall collaboration, communication and exchange of information within the department between the market and brands as well as with all locally associated partners.
- Ensure compliance with all general and company policies when carrying out job duties.
- Develop the Customer Service budget and control expenditure.
- Update knowledge management to improve customer operation performance.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Relevant working experience in after sales operations.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Strong leadership skill, providing solving, proactive, and initiative.
- Analytical, strategic thinking and planning.
- Good command of listening, written and spoken Thai and English.
- Computer Literacy and SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Professional requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Purchase/Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
- At least 5 years in related field, logistic, warehousing, planning.
- Able to work under pressure within tight schedule.
- Service minded and good interpersonal characteristic.
- Good command in English is a must.
- Experience in retail business and/or FMCG is an advantage.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Professional requirements.
- Thai: mother tongue.
- English: very good.
- Performs technical, mainly pre-defined tasks for accomplishing defined service delivery work for customer equipment. (for example, basic commissioning of products and systems, integration of components to a system, basic engineering, maintenance jobs) and work packages on-site and remotely.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Coordinates and accomplishes defined service operations and/or resolves product issu ...
- Supports in generating sales leads for pre-defined service offers and contributes to planning activities.
- Adheres to defined processes and applicable regulations.
- What do I need to qualify for this role? Vocational to Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance and/or Overhaul Maintenance.
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills.
- Fair command of English.
- Organization: Siemens Mobility.
- Company: Siemens Mobility Limited.
- Experience Level: Early Professional.
- Job Type: Full-time.
Work together with the design engineering team and vendors to aim for product solutions, increase line efficiency and control product quality. Take ownership of ramping and sustaining production engineering to ensure production line is ready in terms of facilities, equipment, process and capacity so that production plan can be met. Education & Experience Additional Requirements.
- You will be responsible for building results for Thailand education markets, ensuring that programs and content reflect the Apple Worldwide Education strategy and vision. As you progress, you will find opportunity to share successes and standard methodologies across other markets. This will include developing a coordinated program to engage educators and students and translating that engagement into business impact. Success will require close collaboration with Education Sales, Product Marketing, Marcom, PR, Retail and Channel teams to prioritise messaging, programs and channel emp ...
- The ideal candidate will combine creative and critical thinking with a "roll-up-your sleeves" approach to deliver excellent marketing content and programs alongside the broader Southeast Asia and Worldwide Education Marketing teams. Key Qualifications A passion for education and ability to connect with learners and teachers A creative problem solver with an approachable personality that encourages partnership and consensus building A skilful listener and active participant Excellent collaboration and facilitation skills to bring together teams with varied strengths and functions A creative and authentic story-teller across multiple mediums (visual storytelling, web / interactive, written communications, Keynote presentations, social media, etc.) with good oral and written communication in English and Thai Unrelenting attention to detail across all results Excellent analytical and planning skills Self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, matrixed environment 5+ years experience in marketing, preferably in education related products or industries Prior work with international teams in a multi-national company is a plus Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally Description - Execute local and worldwide Apple Education initiatives, helping educators and students to authentically engage with Apple products and programs - Localise, build and publish relevant and engaging education content, which can be delivered across social media, campus stores, partner programs, workshops and events, to support Apple's strategic vision - Establish processes for scaling content across diverse go-to-market models - Supervise overall customer momentum (students and educators) across strategic focus areas, be prepared to share compelling use cases for marketing and publicity purposes, identify feedback as well as opportunities around Apple's education products and programs - Contribute to the Southeast Asia education marketing plan, articulating education insights that can advise market, product and program priorities, opportunities and actions for growth, and subsequently, drive these plans through to execution - Collaborate closely with the Southeast Asia marketing teams on initiatives involving learning and/or Higher Education opportunities - Work with Thailand Education and Channel Sales, Retail and Services teams to integrate education messaging and content into relevant activities, campaigns and promotions Education & Experience - Bachelor's degree required. MBA or other professional degree a plus. Additional Requirements Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
- Create dashboard on Power BI platform as mandated by the leadership team.
- Manage / Prepare various format e.g., Excel, Ascii, JSON and database management system (DBMS) especially Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access for building dashboard on Power BI Platform.
- Ability and familiarity with chart types and apply them to dashboard e.g., bubble, radar chart and so on.
- Follow and assure 100% compliance to all SOPs standards on projects.
- Proficient in Power BI platform with experience more than 2-3 years.
- Ability and familiarity with Microsoft platform; Excel VBA/functions, Power BI Desktop, Power BI Pro, building and deploy Power BI app to users.
- Understanding Google Drive, One Drive and Share Point.
- The ability to follow and brief detailed instructions.
- Work well under pressure.
- Well Organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Thai person.
- Good command and communications in English.
- Additional Information
- About NielsenIQ.
- NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
- NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Leadership Skill, Business Statistics / Analysis, Analytical Thinking, English
฿50,000 - ฿60,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Oversee and manage respective teams responsible for managing onsite content curation, Sales and Phone Dating Consultant management.
- Leading the team by acting as coach, mentor and role model.\.
- Managing great end-to-end customer journey from product discovery to product purchase to after-purchase services.
- Ensuring that Standard Operating Procedure is followed at all times to ensure global brand consistency.
- Create a good relationship between the teams and driving engagement of associates.
- Constantly improve sales and operation (Callback Team) effectiveness and efficiency to drive overall customer satisfaction and business KPIs.
- Regularly observing, giving feedback to and evaluating both new and regular associates.
- Contribute to the development of the company (e.g. business opportunities, legislation, competition, product development).
- Also work collaboratively with the Marketing Team to:
- Promote the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyze number of all sales leads generated to ensure that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Implement new sales plans and advertising.
- Key challenges:
- Ensuring a consistently premium online and offline service.
- Ensure great end-to-end customer journey from product discovery to product purchase to after-purchase services.
- Meeting challenging targets regarding operation (Callback Team) and internal sales.
- Leading, motivating and developing a team of people from diverse backgrounds and skills levels.
- Ensuring there is coordination and teamwork across the Sales and Service departments.
- Planning and prioritize to ensure both short term and long term Branch goals are achieved.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in any field.
- Female and presentable as this is a client-facing role.
- Age not over 38 years old.
- At least 3 years of sales & management experiences.
- Service-oriented, positive, extremely responsible and open-minded.
- Excellent sales and networking skill, and the ability to make customer's satisfaction happen.
- Driven and a team player.
- Good command in English.
- What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally.
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues.
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment.
- Provident fund.
- We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary requirements. Candidates must be able to work on Saturday and Sunday,and replace a day off with chosen weekday.
- Lead a discussion on demand planning in the Monthly Business Planning Process to get the consensus on demand plan at category and key items.
- Ensure that demand planners capture, prioritize, analyze and input Generating Demand events; customer, consumer & competitor information; other external / internal trends and influences, which impact demand plan.
- Ensure effective use of demand planning system functionality, appropriate statistical models, and parameters & interpret results to generate accurate base demand foreca ...
- Challenge the demand plan figures by providing analyzed information to the stake holder.
- Challenge the existing and implement improvements to Demand and Supply Planning processes and tools to deliver tangible benefits.
- Ensure that stock allocation is well communicate and align among stake holder whenever business scenario require to be applied such as when the situation of out of stock, promotion or price increase.
- Engage and lead Supply planning team in activities to have continuous improvements.
- ARE YOU A FIT?Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Demand & Supply Planning from FMCG is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good negotiation, problem solving & convincing skills.
- Good English & Thai communication skills.
- We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- THE ROLE.
- To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have strong sales team management, coaching & communication skills, attention to detail, ability to create and follow processes, and a track record of exceeding expectations.
- The day-to-day activities:
- You will report to the Manager - Grab for Business, Thailand.
- Manage, mentor, support, and monitor a large team of Inside Sales Representatives across different job functions, to exceed revenue targets by client acquisition to drive new business, manage existing clients at scale, after sales support, and sales development for multiple sales channels.
- Drive the business forward by building and executing the Regional Inside Sales strategy for Grab for Business with a specific focus on Thailand.
- Analyse inside sales data, pipeline and business (using Salesforce CRM) to drive and develop growth strategies and approaches in solidifying Grab for Business' position as a category leader.
- Present plans based on data driven insights to establish revenue goals and business plans that advance the team's performance while also working on new initiatives and launches.
- Liaise with stakeholders (go-to-market, legal, finance, operations, etc.) to ensure revenue targets are met at a scale.
- The Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4-8 years of work experience handling a team of inside sales or remote sales or tele sales representatives within a fast-paced and highly competitive B2B, SaaS, BPO, Shared Services, or corporate environment.
- Proven track record as a solid sales performer, achieving, even exceeding, sales targets.
- Effective team player, leader, and has the ability to coach and motivate all sales representatives.
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment.
- Able to work independently most of the time and think strategically when approaching tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network with Thai corporate clients, and within the overall Grab business.
- Coachable attitude. Should be willing and able to learn about the Grab for Business platform, Grab's multiple products, processes and stakeholders very fast.
- Communication: Strong and effective communicator with good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly and succinctly.
- Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a hyper-growth tech startup. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
- Proficiency in customer experience tools (CRM tools, reporting dashboards).
- Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides).
- More than 6 in 10 Southeast Asians are unbanked or underbanked today. Grab Financial Group (GFG) aims to change that by empowering everyone with simple, transparent, and flexible financial products (GrabPay, GrabFinance, GrabInsure, GrabInvest). We promote ease to our Consumers as well as our Driver and Merchant Partners in using these financial products/services.
- The Grab Support Financial Services (GSFi) team prides itself on ensuring that we uphold our Consumer First principle while supporting our GFG consumers and partners se ...
- Get to know the Role: Provide Consumer support to Grab Financial Service Consumers.
- Empower our Consumers by making sure they know our product features and available financial products/services.
- Provide quality customer support (24/7) through voice/ chat/ email support and guided troubleshooting to Consumers/ partners including but not limited to e-wallet fund transfer, transaction, dispute and refund issues; wealth, investment, lending, and insurance product inquiries.
- Treat integrity and safeguarding the financial assets of our Consumers and partners as the utmost priority.
- Be vigilant to spot Consumer /partner risks, security, or fraud issues throughout the contact with the concerned user.
- Triage and treat potential bugs and operational issues affecting customers.
- Gather feedback from Consumers, identify opportunities to improve our internal processes, and share with leaders.
- Meet and exceed operations metrics, quality goals, compliance regulations, and productivity targets.
- Ability to re-prioritize and adapt to an exciting, ever-changing environment.
- The must-haves: At least 0 - 2 years working experience in Consumer Service in the financial / banking industry, payments, cards, banks, e-wallets.
- Domain knowledge in wealth, insurance products, risks operations, client money protection, personal data privacy, Know your customer (KYC) process would be a definite advantage.
- Must possess at least a Diploma in any relevant field (preferred).
- Exposure to Zendesk; preferred but not a must.
- Experience in Livechat and digital servicing channels will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word / Google Doc, Sheet, Slide.
- Passionate about customer service and technology.
- Ability to develop rapport and demonstrate a caring attitude.
- Ability to give constructive feedback (Product, tooling, customer perception, communication).
- Great people skills - good listener, able to engage people with different backgrounds, and willing to go beyond and enchant customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Can thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, and results-oriented teams.
- Interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
- Can thrive under minimal supervision.
- Customer-centric and attention to details.
- This role is critical in driving business growth and identifying new opportunities across the region for Grab Financial Group, leveraging OneGrab assets, data insights and industry knowledge.
- We believe a successful candidate would have a strong strategic and logical thinking, commercial mindset with a strong financial services/ FinTech background, but if you believe you have what it takes then we'd love to hear from you either way. This role is required because we are expanding our business. In return, you will get an opp ...
- Key Highlights.
- Provide thought leadership to shape Grab Financial Services (GFG) long term strategy and develop measures that realise our business objectives.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities in a structured process; formulate business strategies and plans; implement and monitor Strategic Plans.
- Establish and review key strategic priorities, strategic projects and translating them into a comprehensive strategic plan, that is actionable, measurable, quantitative.
- Communicate and implement GFG's strategy internally and externally in alignment with with Grab's overall goals, act as a resource across an organization to increase broad cohesion for strategic plans.
- Act as a trusted advisor and be a sounding board for the strategic initiatives and decisions of senior management staff.
- Identify and evaluate potential business process improvements as part of overall strategy with a view to enhance productivity and profitability.
- Share information on macro environment, latest trends, and competition and best practices and also work closely with Top Management and all Business Group Heads to identify and evaluate organic and inorganic growth and opportunities.
- Ensure country and business unit strategic planning metrics reflect organizational strategic priorities, driving market growth and success towards OKRs/ targets, with efficient resource allocation and P&L ownership, involving financial modeling for deal analysis and commercial negotiation.
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual target setting and budgeting processes for the country.
- The Must-Haves.
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in stakeholder negotiations, problem solving, analytical abilities, strategy consulting, pipeline management and performance forecasting/ tracking.
- Effective strategic planning, presentation and execution skills, with business modelling and data analysis experiences. Project management experience is highly desired.
- Familiar with business operations and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Convincing executive presence, solid spoken and written communication skills, experience with hands-on engagement, strong interpersonal / influencing skills.
- Highly adaptable across situations / topics / industries.
- Mature profile with at least 6-8 years of experience in Corporate Strategy/ Business Planning/ Financial Analytics/ Management Consulting roles, with great understanding of FinTech market landscape and competitive environment.
- Experience in fast paced sectors such as management consulting, technology, digital media, fintech, payment, telcos, ventures and/ or high growth startups driving transformational growth.
- Grab's lending business (GFSA - Grab Financial Services Asia) is a recent addition to Grab's array of product and service offerings focused on extension of Micro credit to drivers, agents and merchants in Grab's ecosystem. GFSA team is a combination of strong talent pool in its Regional Hub (Singapore) and deep local market operators across its focus markets. We are incredibly excited about the opportunity ahead of us. We are looking to put together the best possible combination of business build drive, industry expertise and local market depth as part of our team. GFSA team is res ...
- The Country Credit Operations team is responsible for setting up and execution of the credit risk management policies and procedures, work in closely with the Country Head, Product and Regional Credit Risk team assisting in shaping technological and risk methodology improvements for all the markets. The individual joining the Country Credit Operations team will have the unique opportunity to rapidly grow professionally as the team embarks on this new journey across all aspects of the credit risk framework, from data integrity, to systems, reporting, and risk/capital methodologies.
- Get to know the Role: Develop and implement the credit framework/Credit Policies for the country.
- Assist in development and implementation of data collection, data analytics and other strategies to analyze statistical efficiency and guide decision-making.
- Analyse data from eco-system that would assist in making Credit decisions.
- Establish measurements to analyze credit model and policy performance, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for improvements.
- Work with product and data scientists and other functions to deep dive on core credit issues and prioritize business and information needs.
- Monitor credit performance metrics to identify issues, new and innovative credit processes or feature improvements and business growth opportunities.
- Effectively conceptualize analysis to various stakeholders.
- Assist in proving inputs from Credit Risk perspective for regulatory approvals.
- Assist in designing and implementation of reports and performance measurement dashboards.
- The Must Haves: A Master's degree/Bachelor's degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience in Credit policy, Credit analytics or insights related role.
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation using SQL and data visualization using tools like Tableau.
- Strong programming languages like SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Matlab or other tools for statistical analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Self-motivated and independent learner who is willing to share knowledge with the team.
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic and dynamic working environment.
- Good to Have: Prior experience in managing regulatory approvals in respective country.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
฿40,000 - ฿70,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Job Summary.
- As a Sales Account Manager based in Thailand, the qualified candidate will be responsible for strategically positioning our extensive product line into a defined territory consisting of accounts in Thailand.
- Proactively call into existing customers to broaden and deepen adoption of our tools.
- Prospect for new customers in the assigned territory and close new sales for our products and services.
- Articulate our product s technical and business proposition to customer decision makers.
- Effectively present our products via technology such as Zoom, Teams, WebEx or in person at customer locations.
- Leverage cross functional teams such as marketing, application engineer and training to set direction for the territory and assure proper service to our customers and prospects.
- Meet monthly and quarterly goals set for the territory.
- A bachelor's degree - Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 3 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Engineering Software or Technology Product Sales Experience.
- Demonstrated Success managing business using a CRM System.
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and developing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic territory and account plans.
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals.
- If no prior sales experience but have Field Application Engineering or equivalent experience; welcome to apply.