WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Sales, Negotiation, Excel, English
฿50,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Supporting and cooperating all company activities.
- Reporting weekly, monthly sales activities.
- B2B sales experience (Duty free shop / Department store / Supermarket / Shopping mall for tourist).
- Business development tasks and processes to develop and implement growth opportunities within and between organizations.
- Interpersonal skill and presentation skill.
- Able to communicate in English.
- About the Benefits.
- Bonus and incentives as performance (monthly / quartely).
- Social insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Transportation allowance.
- Phone allowance.
- Gasoline allowance.
Import / Export, Negotiation, English
- Looking for meaningful work? Wanting to make a real difference? Here is your chance! We are looking for new team members at one of Thailand's leading social enterprises!.
- Business Development/Export Manager - Grow our business through international partnerships, from distributors to impact-focused partners. Helps develop a world-class organic food brand that connects with health-conscious consumers all over the world, particularly in the US, Germany, UAE, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, etc.
- Work closely with customers and business partners from all over the world.
- Manage export processes.
- Digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Highly driven and self-motivated, passionate about social business and in particular wanting to help create value for others.
- Excellent listener and observant with willingness to learn from others.
- Excellent in critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, humble, responsible and accountable.
- Comfortable with details, able to prepare detailed documents and reports.
- Excellent learning attitude and strong positive attitude.
- Can use MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent command of English, any nationalities (including Thais) will be considered if qualified and we will take care of the work permit and visa if needed.
- Can travel to and from MRT Huai Khwang conveniently (close to office).
- Can travel internationally.
- Fashion Sales Advisor at Pomelo Store (Many positions)
- As a Fashion Sale Advisor, you will be working at physical stores to provide the best shopping experience to the customer. This person needs to be social media savvy and have a sense of fashion. Fun and a good attitude!
- Deliver excellent customer service at every touch point in the store to maximize customer satisfaction including welcome and answer customer queries
- Follow and achieve store sales target on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain store inventory and make sure no broken sizes in inventory
- Responsible for day-to-day operational tasks including
- Cashier: process customer order and handle returns of merchandise
- Fitting room: help customer find sizes, and manage the queuing line
- Sales floor: replenish product, upsell product, prepare the store for promotional sale, receive store deliveries, ensure store is clean and organized
- Work well in the team and maintain a good working environment with colleagues
- Implement store guidelines and policies strictly to prevent loss and ensure the store meets the safety standard
- Actively report areas of improvement to Store Manager
- Handle customer complaints
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced retail environment at an international apparel company or Client Service Business (Fresh grads are welcome to apply).
- Outstanding customer service and selling skill are preferred
- Strong communication skill with problem-solving skill
- Multi-tasking, while being attentive to customers
- Strong sense of responsibility, proactiveness, and eagerness to learn
- Fluent in Thai and English, Chinese is a plus
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Able to work in shifts and can relocate
- Willing to implement new procedures/features at the retail store
- Interested in fashion, retail, e-commerce and highly customer-focused
- Store Manager (Thailand)
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends, data, and physical store.
- Manage daily store operation e.g., ordering, stock replenishment, return etc.
- Design and maintain visual merchandising
- Responsible for store P&L and sales target
- Develop staff roster
- Train shop staff including cashier
- Work with HR to recruit cashier and store staff
- More than 2-year experience in fashion retail operation and/or Management trainee at an international apparel company
- Expert in managing sales representatives
- Solid analytical skill
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated, rigorous, and excellence-oriented
- Strong communication in English and Thai
- Interest in fashion, retail, and e-commerce
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionSet up yearly business plans for the Medical Gym Department, including KPIs, revenue forecasts, budgets for expenses, cost of sales, staff salaries and training. Responsible for the day to day management of all Physiotherapy and Fitness related facilities (both indoor and outdoor), and operations including successful co-ordination of all physiotherapists, instructors and trainers to ensure that guests receive a seamless experience during their stay. Provide centralized direction and coaching to all staff so as to develop a team of core physiotherapists and instructors including; setting skills, training goals and ensuring qualifications, skills levels, treatment standards meet the expectation of a 5-star health resort. Ensure that all Fitness and Physio operations have accessible SOPs to ensure standardized procedures are described, trained, understood and applied. Marketing and co-coordinating within the industry globally to keep the propertys Fitness and Physiotherapy offerings up to date with the industries skill set, equipment, exercises, and to arrange and manage Fitness Visiting Consultants to the property.QualificationsMinimum Bachelor or Masterss degree in Physical TherapyRegistered License with Physical Therapy Council Thailand.At least 10 years of industry experience, preferably in the hospitality industry including 2 years in a managerial role.Experience managing a diverse team of integrated wellness including Yoga Instructors, Physiotherapists and Fitness Instructors with diverse skills.Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills(English) and computer skills.Guest focused integrative, co-operative approach with guests and colleagues.