WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- SEM & Display Marketing Manager
- Pomelo is a leading Omni-channel fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast-fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Manage the Performance Marketing budget and ensure that User Acquisition, Buyer and User retention performance reach the business plan objectives
- Manage Affiliate, Social Paid (Facebook Ads), Search & Display and SEO teams (around 3-4 people)
- Work closely with Regional senior management to ensure constant alignment and consistency between company strategy and budget utilization
- Understand SEA media environment and suggest digital strategy adjustment based on its evolution
- Identify root causes of issues in daily channels operation and develop both practical solutions and new processes/models to improve it
- Translate complex online marketing data into easily understandable insights for other relevant teams and senior management
- Leverage Online Marketing planning and execution expertise to support other department initiatives
- Be creative and think out of the box to identify different initiates that could improve user experience and maximize user activation.
- 5-6 years experience in Performance Marketing, with management skills, ideally in startups from E-commerce, Travel or Food Delivery industries strong data/finance/consulting backgrounds with the appetite for e-commerce/marketing also considered
- Very strong analytical & critical thinking with data-driven
- Outstanding communication skills in collaborating with diverse, multi-functional teams
- Organization and project management skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Ad manager, Affiliate marketing platforms
- Pomelo is searching for a Team Lead, who will be overseeing the entire Content Marketing team in content creation, campaign conceptualization, creative campaign execution for all platforms, both online and offline. You will also contribute to the direction of major campaigns, while gaining exposure to the processes behind brand building and creative strategy conceptualization.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Content Creation & Execution
- Work closely with the core Brand and Marketing team to conceptualize exceptional campaigns from start to finish, while ensuring all messaging is clearly given to Pomelo customers.
- Collaborate with the Campaign and Creative team to develop exceptional, captivating and interesting campaign concepts; while optimizing marketing campaigns and assets
- Drive continuous innovation and fresh content that will engage, excite and inspire our customers
- Take ownership of all Pomelo brand messaging and customer communications, while also playing a key role in the building of the Pomelo brand.
- Establish and consistently maintains Pomelos brand voice to be current, engaging, and incorporating recent trends from each market into content.
- Keep our marketing emails, social media accounts, retail, and website up to date with error-free, fresh, and informative content that ensures customers will come back for more.
- Fluent In Social Media
- Offer full support to the social media team and contribute to the development of editorial content
- An out of the box thinker who will drive innovation throughout all Pomelo channels
- Onsite Maintenance
- Take ownership of the Pomelo omni-channel messaging to ensure consistency and clarity across all touch points, online and offline.
- Oversee product naming and descriptions for each Pomelo style
- Collaborate closely with the Visual Design Team to create inspirational, original copies to be used in all branding and marketing assets.
- Work closely with the Retail Team to come up with retail store designs, signages, and concisely communicate promotions/sales.
- Guarantee that the copy and messaging across all markets are consistent and stay true to Pomelos tone of voice.
- Exceptional Leader
- Manage a team of copywriters and content creators across multiple languages (English, Thai, Bahasa) and markets to ensure that the messaging is consistent and the campaigns are locally optimised.
- Work on process and system optimisation, for greater efficiency and productivity and ensure all operations are scalable for future market and business growth
- Lead your team to ensure ideas are fresh, engaging and exciting for our customers, while also following the business commercial objectives
- Be a champion of great ideas, a leader of innovation and a strong collaborator
- Bachelors degree
- A content creator with a keen eye for trends and a passion for building exceptional brand campaigns
- An ideas person who thinks big.
- A Talented writer
- Native language proficiency in English
- A passion for social media, writing, fashion, ecommerce
- Creative and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- A team player who is able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Responsible and able to excel in a fast paced environment
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a leading digital marketerresponsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Johnson& Johnson Consumer (Thailand)Category Marketing ManagerOverall purpose of job:Lead Consumer Category Strategies, Category Opportunities and Category Development from shopper & customer analytics to ensure market leading excellence in execution to assign Retail Environments.Essential duties and responsibilities:This person will responsible to three main pillars includes Identifying Category Growth Opportunities, converting brands priorities into Category plans and Execution frameworks, as well as Fulfilling Specific Categories / Customer DemandsDevelop Category marketing strategy, included Category blue print, Category big bets and omni Category.Initiate Category growth opportunity and own end-to-end the priority Category projects in specific Category.Manage Category priority, activity grid and new product listing for multiple categories/brands.Analyze customer and shopper insight into Category strategy.Supervise marketing team to plan and conduct campaigns, trade show and other customized plans.Manage and proactively review execution metrics to ensure CIW budgets are operate at the best efficiency of ROI.Monitor and manage investment within allotted trade marketing budget. Collaborate with team and retail establishment on strategic partnership planning such as JBP, Category health check, Business review.Qualifications
- Johnson (Thailand)
- Channel Marketing
- Overall purpose of job:
- Lead Consumer Channel Strategies, Channel Opportunities and
- Channel Development from shopper & customer analytics to ensure market
- leading excellence in execution to assign Retail Environments.
- Essential duties and responsibilities:
- This person will responsible to three main pillars includes
- Identifying Channel Growth Opportunities, converting brands priorities into
- Channel plans and Execution frameworks, as well as Fulfilling Specific
- Channels / Customer Demands
- Develop channel
- marketing strategy, included channel blue print, channel big bets and
- Omni channel.Initiate channel growth
- opportunity and own end-to-end the priority channel projects in
- specific channel.Manage channel priority,
- activity grid and new product listing for multiple categories/brands.Analyze customer and
- shopper insight into channel strategy.Supervise marketing team
- to plan and conduct campaigns, trade show and other customized plans.Manage and proactively
- review execution metrics to ensure CIW budgets are operate at the best
- efficiency of ROI.Monitor and manage
- investment within allotted trade marketing budget. Collaborate with team and
- retail establishment on strategic partnership planning such as JBP,
- Category health check, Business review.
- Special requirements:
- Previous experience
- working as a channel marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
- Experience in managing budgets
- ideally within a channel marketing setting. Experience / knowledge of Online
- channel.A strong understanding of
- the distribution channels for the FMCG industry. Project management
- experience would be a definite advantage. Strong analytical
- skills and the ability to translate trade/customer/shopper insights and
- strategies into strong go-to-market priorities and execution plan. Spectrum of strategic
- thinking to operationalization to close out the executional loop.Proactively assess and
- spot new channel opportunities.
- 3-5 years of Trade
- marketing experience, preferably in FMCG or related business fieldKnowledge for Online
- channelStrong Analytical skillsAbility to use commercial
- program/ research; Nielsen Advisor, Dunnhumby, EYC, Kantar, etc.Organization skill /
- Multi-taskExperience in operations /
- salesCommunication and English
- language proficiencySelf-motivated with strong
- operational discipline to deliver against financial budgets, timelines and
- ROI objectives.
- Core competencies required for this role:
- Strategic thinker with
- experience creating comprehensive channel plans.Realistic big picture
- thinking for future trend and opportunity to company.Outstanding communication
- and problem-solving skills/ team player.Good relationship builder
- among multi departments.
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionSalesRequisition ID2005810081W
- Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
- Assistant Category Marketing Manager
- Overall Responsibility
- Reporting to the Category Development Manager, the incumbent is primary responsible
- for planning, leading, organizing, and controlling the operational and
- administrative responsibilities involved in the development of programs and/or
- projects in specific brand/category to ensure the achievement of
- maximum/optimize sales/distribution/share results and effectively managing
- budget at the same time. He/she will analyze on brand/category business in each
- channel to promote the growth and development, implementation and evaluation of
- the strategic plans, which are aligned to the divisional and corporate
- strategies. She/he will communicate with Marketing and Sales in matters of
- brand/franchise strategies and customer marketing/channel strategies.
- Principal Responsibilities
- To synchronize brand strategy and channel strategy into the execution in
- stores to supplement the achievement of the maximum sales/distribution results,
- and implement the annual business strategies and plans in order to achieve
- business plan, distribution and merchandising target. And recommend change to
- business strategy and tactics where necessary.
- Effectively manage budgeting by doing analyze cost & profit of doing
- business by franchise, by brand and by channel.
- understand and monitor key competitors activities (product development,
- pricing, distribution, merchandising and promotion activities in order to
- provide feedback and reapply for the company's brand.
- To do volume forecast on new product initiative and promotional SKUs, and
- challenge channel team on monthly estimate by brand.
- To be an expert on trade promotion execution and management in order to
- provide recommendation to marketing team and channel team.
- To initiate the promotional tools i.e. Trade presenter, Promotion
- Presentation material, POS material, selling tools by reapplying conceptual
- To work closely with strategic customer teams on growing customer category
- business by reapplying category management into the in store execution plan.
- Maintain regular contact (visit) the market regularly to refresh trade/customer
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or any related
- field. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in trade marketing/ field Sales/ sales management from FMCG companies
- Good command of both Thai and English languages in speaking, reading ,and writing
- Excellent negotiation & communication skill
- Computer proficiency (MS words, excel, PowerPoint)
- Result oriented and proactive
- Entrepreneurial understanding
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionSalesRequisition ID2005808727W
Facebook Marketing, English
฿25,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ดำเนินงาน และจัดการกิจกรรมทางการตลาด ตามแผนงานที่วางไว้ ทั้งการสื่อสารและประชาสัมพันธ์ต่างๆ ผ่านทุกช่องทาง ทั้ง offline / online รวมไปถึงการจัดกิจกรรมทางการตลาดทุกชนิด.
- นำเสนอแผนและงบประมาณการสื่อสารการตลาด รวมถึง ควบคุมการใช้งบประมาณ และรายจ่ายสำหรับแต่ละกิจกรรมด้านการตลาด.
- วิเคราะห์และอัพเดทกระแสของตลาดที่เกี่ยวข้อง เพื่อมองหาโอกาสและช่องทางใหม่ในการทำกิจกรรมทางด้านการตลาด.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Market Analysis, English
฿25,000 - ฿70,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- รับสมัครบุคคลที่มีความเป็นผู้นำ มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ และช่างสังเกต สนใจในเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆ
- เรียนรู้ ทดลอง เครื่องมือและโอกาสทางการตลาดใหม่ๆ เพื่อนำมาปรับใช้อยู่เสมอ.
- วางแผนกลยุทธ์ สร้างสรรค์แคมเปญต่างๆ เพื่อภาพลักษณ์ของแบรนด์.
- บริหารงบประมาณ และค่าใช้จ่าย.
- ตรวจสอบข้อความ Art work สื่อ และ Keyword ต่างๆ ให้ถูกต้อง.
Company DescriptionRAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat.RAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns. RAKxas world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether theyre business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.Job DescriptionThis role is focused on creating and maintaining a high profile and positive image for RAKxa Wellness and encouraging customer preference for RAKxa by effectively communicating with media and industry partners. You will work closely with the operation teams and the Corporate PR team to achieve international and regional PR exposure, manage media relations, digital marketing and build loyalty among top tier media on behalf of RAKxa and the brand, with the objective of keeping RAKxa and the brand front of mind, driving revenue and helping the property to achieve their commercial objectives. You will also be responsible for evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved and building awareness and positioning for the brand.Qualifications Bachelor Degree in Marketing Communication, Marketing or any related field.At least 8 years experiences in PR & Marketing Communication.5 years experiences in a management position.Proven marketing campaign experience.Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.Proficient in writing and editing proposals and publicationsStrong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionYou will serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by safeguarding the physical well-being of the property, and its employees and guests. You will carry out formal searches on employees, locker rooms and place of work as directed by hotel management. You will organize the Security Fire Fighting Team in the event of an emergency.QualificationsCertified in Security and Safety ManagementHas experience in managing firefighting equipment, sprinkler systems, smoke detectors and knowledge of occupational health and safety.Five years operating experience in a hotel Security department including but not limited in handling various emergencies and issues that can arise in relation to hotel security, and is able to advise management on all security matters.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 75,000 rooms across more than 530 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 53 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionResponsible for the procurement of FF&E and OS&E products for various hotel construction projects (local and oversea) from obtaining the product/services requirement from project manager to sourcing, obtaining quotations, negotiating terms and conditions, confirming order, and tracking delivery. Ensure items are procured within the budget and timeline. Manage multiple green field construction or renovation projects for hotel and residences within Thailand and Overseas.Qualifications3 years work experience in hotel procurement field or related (Hotel project procurement or pre-opening is a plus)Background in design and architect is a plusStrong negotiation and coordination skillHighly responsibleCan work under pressureProject management skillsAble to manage multiple projects at the same timeAdditional InformationKey Responsibilities of the RoleCoordinate with project development department in obtaining project budget, timeline, and purchase specifications for all services and materials needed to deliver all requirement on time and within budget.Coordinate with finance, investment, fix asset, IT, and accounting team in setting up new projects structure and process.Monitor all project related procurement activities such as purchase order, invoices, payment, delivery schedule and procurement report Source, obtain quotations and conduct product/services bidding comparisonReview tenders and bids and coordinate with project /hotel operation team for confirmationReview and verify contracts/ agreement commercial termsNegotiate and recommend suppliers based on quality, price, commercial terms, lead time, and services Coordinate with suppliers on all logistics to ensure on-time delivery with the best quality of products according to specificationBuild relationship with both current and new suppliers. Expand suppliers base both locally and internally.Provide support to operating hotels on CAPEX and project related itemsMonitor and track budget spending and cost savingCreate and manage the procurement master listWork closely with project managers to ensure all items are sourced, produced and delivered to hotel on time and within budgetConduct and manage corporate contract bidding and award
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionSet up yearly business plans for the Medical Gym Department, including KPIs, revenue forecasts, budgets for expenses, cost of sales, staff salaries and training. Responsible for the day to day management of all Physiotherapy and Fitness related facilities (both indoor and outdoor), and operations including successful co-ordination of all physiotherapists, instructors and trainers to ensure that guests receive a seamless experience during their stay. Provide centralized direction and coaching to all staff so as to develop a team of core physiotherapists and instructors including; setting skills, training goals and ensuring qualifications, skills levels, treatment standards meet the expectation of a 5-star health resort. Ensure that all Fitness and Physio operations have accessible SOPs to ensure standardized procedures are described, trained, understood and applied. Marketing and co-coordinating within the industry globally to keep the propertys Fitness and Physiotherapy offerings up to date with the industries skill set, equipment, exercises, and to arrange and manage Fitness Visiting Consultants to the property.QualificationsMinimum Bachelor or Masterss degree in Physical TherapyRegistered License with Physical Therapy Council Thailand.At least 10 years of industry experience, preferably in the hospitality industry including 2 years in a managerial role.Experience managing a diverse team of integrated wellness including Yoga Instructors, Physiotherapists and Fitness Instructors with diverse skills.Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills(English) and computer skills.Guest focused integrative, co-operative approach with guests and colleagues.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionAs Assistant Learning Manager, you will be a role model for our Team Members. From day one, you will be involved in their journey preparing and monitoring individual development plans, organising training activities, and supporting them through learning and development opportunities.You will also support the Property Leadership Team with advice on how best to improve team members skills and capabilities in order to ensure customer satisfaction.Qualifications College degree in Human Resources, Education, or related field Previous experience in Training & Development Strong communication, training and presentation skills Passion for leadership
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 536 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, NH Hotel Group, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.Job DescriptionSupport the business needs by implementing all activities related to our airline, bank and credit card partnerships including the maintenance of the current contacts while simultaneously facilitating the development of new relationships. This position will also be responsible for compiling all regular and ad-hoc reports, to show the status of all programs and promotions being run with Partners. Direction will be provided to complete all underlying tasks to support the Key Responsibilities.QualificationsBachelor Degree in Business Related field or equivalent operational experience is required.1-3 years of experience with partnership management, process documentation, analytical work or equivalent schooling.Be self-motivated, a strong team player and enable to work under pressure.Project a professional image to maintain the reputation of the brand when communicating internally and externally.Strong communication and presentation skills.Strong command of spoken and written English and computer literacy.Additional InformationKey Responsibilities: Relationship ManagementExternal Partners: Maintain the existing partnerships and develop new relationships with airlines, banks and credit cards in line with key feeder markets of our current hotels and those within the developmental pipelineInternal Stakeholders: Work with all properties under Minor Hotels who participate in partnership activities as well as work alongside Revenue Management, E-Commerce, DOSMs and Corporate Operations to create and distribute partner offerings through the creation of private landing pages on our brand websitesOversee interdepartmental communications to gather all materials required for upcoming Hotel and brand partnership activities within Minor Hotels (MH)Review and update Property timeline for Partnerships, communicating updates internally and with partners as requiredCommunicationsPartner Offers: Create valuable promotions for the partners members and have those offers communicated through the partners distribution channels including, but not limited to all types of electronic and print mediaActivity Calendars: Manage internal and external communication calendars to leverage the opportunity to connect our properties and their offerings with the millions of customers of our valuable partnersAlign Needs of Key Stakeholders: Develop relationships with partners and the key stakeholders at the property level to understand the unique needs of each and match appropriate opportunities to create unique offerings to reach as many customers as possible and generate bookingsOffer DevelopmentWork alongside Partner and/or Minor Hotels team members to move promotional offers from concept to launch with a focus on developing key feeder marketsCreate and maintain the Promotion Loading Processes (PLP), work with the partner and internal teams to make sure URL and Promotion Code are acceptable to the customer/partnerFacilitate the development of the following with key global office stakeholders including Revenue Management, E-Commerce, DOSMs and Corporate Operations:Management of annual rates, offers and associated Promotion Codes Oversee marketing communication collateral designs linked to Partnerships including the development of annual and tactical promotionsCommunicate Internet Booking Engine (IBE) copy to teams for publicationDesign landing Page Drafts and work with Marketing to implement online under a Vanity URL for each partnerSelect Images, Logos and develop Copy for display on partner communicationsUpdate timelines and process documentation for managing all partnership marketing activitiesReporting & InvoicingCompile an ongoing list of all partnerships in a presentation to show Brand Recognition opportunitiesReport on financial results of campaigns and recommend future offersConduct analysis at all levels of partnership promotion to proceed strategically when acquiring or maintaining partner relationshipso Complete invoice payment in a timely manner and share required data with the partners regularly to ensure that members receive the various benefits offered through the promotionso Manage all aspects of the M.A.P.S. tool including monthly batch file sending, user access rights and associated training for new hotels and team membersAdditional Developmental Opportunities will be assigned, based on individual interests and needs of the business
Company DescriptionA unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come. Job DescriptionReporting to the CFO, the Senior Manager, Process Improvement & Special Projects will add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of AVCs risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and possess a mix of accounting and analysis, and/or treasury operations, and internal controls knowledge or experience.Identify key risk areas and develop an annual plan to review AVCs operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable policies and proceduresBased upon the above conduct operational assessments and control reviews to assess AVCs operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable policies and proceduresLead Special Projects in the US$200MM Consumer Finance area involving: ARMNET development, credit card processing; multi-currency payments; and cash management automationJointly lead AVC IT transformation projects such as, Echo 2 and SPI module replacement initiativesMonitor consumer finance defaults and prepare and distribute monthly default reportingIdentify process improvement opportunities and work with Functional leadership to implement changeObtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etcPrepare and present reports that reflect audit and process improvement resultsAct as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievementIdentify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savingsMaintain open communication with Functional leadership and MINT Internal Audit teamManage the MINT Internal Audit process and follow-up proceduresEngage to continuous knowledge development regarding sectors rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standardsCarry out special projects as and when requiredManage projects as needed Key competenciesCritical thinking and problem solving skillsPlanning and organizingDecision-makingCommunication skillsTeam workNegotiationProject Management QualificationsProven working experience in Audit, Treasury Operations, or Business Consulting rolesAdvanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databasesAbility to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reportsProven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulationsHigh attention to detail and excellent analytical skillsSound independent judgmentCPA and/or MBA or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or similarBi-lingual: Mandarin and EnglishWilling to travel 15 to 30%
- ตำแหน่งงาน : Project Manager
- บริษัท โกซอฟท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- Manage overall IT projects (Software, Hardware, Implement) including planning, budgeting, coordination, execution, control to achieve project within timeline.
- Project monitoring and tracking progress.
- Coordinating internal/external departments for smoothly and effective project.
- Recommend and supervise staff and team.
- Overseeing project documentation.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 2 years experience in software development, programming or coding.
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Manager.
- Strong knowledge in IT background.
- Have a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus.
- Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
- Strong/Excellent in English skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing) because of work with foreigner vendor/customer.
- โปรด login เข้าสู่ระบบ
- คุณจะสมัครงานได้หลังจากที่ login เข้าสู่ระบบแล้วเท่านั้น
- ตำแหน่งProject Manager
- Email ผู้รับ
- Email ผู้ส่ง
- COVID-19 Update:
- Wir suchen und stellen immer noch neue Mitarbeiter fr alle auf der Website aufgefhrten Stellenangeboten ein.
- Aufgrund des Ausbruchs des Coronavirus (COVID-19) werden wir kein persnliches Interview vor Ort fhren. Alle Interviews werden ber Skype gefhrt und Sie knnen von zu Hause aus arbeiten, bis sich die Situation verbessert.
- (This job is only available in german)
- Als Social Media Manager (m/w/d) leitest du Social Media Kampagnen vorwiegend auf Englisch. Von der Entwicklung des Redaktionsplans ber die Koordination von Grafik-Assets bis zur Auswertung und Optimierung verantwortest du den gesamten Prozess.
- What are my
- Developing and
- implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.Screening, recruiting,
- and training new factory workers.Collaborating with
- quality control managers to establish and execute quality control
- processes.Ensuring that factory
- machinery is in good working order.Analyzing production data
- to identify and resolve any production issues.Preparing production
- reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.Regularly inspecting
- finished products to determine whether they meet established quality
- standards.Motivating factory
- workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- What do I
- need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering,
- Industrial Management or related field.Proven experience in a managerial
- or supervisory role within a factory.Certification in
- Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control.Sound knowledge of
- industry-specific factory equipment.Proficient in all
- Microsoft Office applications.The ability to multitask.Outstanding time
- management skills.Excellent analytical and
- problem-solving skills.Strong management and
- leadership skills.Effective communication
- Organization: Siemens MobilityCompany: Siemens Mobility LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
What are my responsibilities?Development & execution of effective strategy for assigned customers.Delivery of financial targets, orders & revenue of assign accounts.To be responsible in handling Tender/ Procurement Stage - Work with commercial/legal teams on terms and conditions.Work with project manager to manage customers expectation.Coordination of service support, keep abreast with service support issues/ status and help maintain customer's satisfaction.Ensure no overdue account receivable.Report and feedback the market situation within the sales team. Coordinate the local market situation within local office.In house residence expert for assigned products and business unit. Develop and execute strategy for assigned product lines.What do I need to qualify for this job?Bachelors Degree or higher in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related engineer fieldMinimum 3 years in the area of power transmission products (Motor, Coupling, Gear reducer) preferably account management function.Experienced in managing the account by the area business such as heavy Industry, Cement, Mining, Sugar plant, Steel, Pulp and Paper, Material Handling, etc .Experienced in machine design/application such as Conveyor, Crusher, Mill, Crane, etc. would be an advantageStrong command of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS OfficeMandarin Chinese (advantage)Organization: Portfolio CompaniesCompany: Siemens Industrial LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time