WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Management, Market Analysis, Project Management, English
฿50,000 - ฿70,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- WeHome. Your healthier home WeHome select, provide and deliver home-related products that cover the structure of the home. From home accessories and furniture, we want to make your home beautiful and healthy and suitable for everyone in your home. We want to provide experience and inspiration to customers who visit our stores and websites. Our store is located opposite Bangkok Rangsit University, covering an area of over 6,000 square meters and is decorated with an emphasis on providing visitors with ideas and solutions to home problems. The products offered are innovative products ...
- Develop and execute successful marketing strategies ensuring alignment of communications and messaging across different channels and segments to meet customer s needs and maximize profits..
- Regularly conduct research and analyze marketing trends, customer insights, marketing analysis and relevant information to refine and develop future marketing communication plans..
- Constantly measure and report on marketing performance to the executive team..
- Hire, lead, inspire and develop a team of marketing associates by setting clear objectives, leveraging support and giving constructive feedbacks to enhance team and business performance..
- Create, manage and maintain excellent presence both online and offline across various channels such as website and social media platforms..
- Coordinate marketing plans and strategies with cross-functional teams to deliver business-wide objectives..
- Manage design and production of promotional materials..
- Prepare and monitor marketing budget regularly to allocate funds wisely..
- Bachelor s degree in marketing, business, or related field..
- Master s degree is a plus..
- 5+ years experience with proven experiences and track records developing marketing strategies and managing marketing team..
- Experience in managing, leading and developing a marketing team..
- Strong management, decision-making, leadership and organizational skills..
- Highly analytical with proficiency in data analysis and reporting..
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and associated tools..
- Excellent communicator and negotiator..
- Proficiency with online and offline marketing strategy..
- Attention to detail..
- Proactive, dynamic with a can do attitude..
- Job training.
- Professional development.
- Social Security.
- Annual bonus.
- In line with overall annual plan, develop and maintain clear product road maps, activity calendars, and milestone plans to ensure we are on track towards our goal of developing the best ecommerce ordering experience in the market.
- Help coordinate with IT team on product development, customer experience user testing, and overall improvement of conversion rates.
- Coordinate with the Digital IT team to ensure delivery on our product road map, on time, within budget and with maximum quality.
- Work with Business Analytics team to properly implement Site monitoring technology, analytics tools and identify all the potential site pitfalls and drop off points.
- Manage the overall Capex / Opex budget ensure best ROI.
- Work closely with Off Premise Director to grow overall traffic and sales.
- Qualifications:A Masters Degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- At least 7 year experience in Digital Marketing.
- At least 3 Years Experience Managing an Ecommerce operation.
- Broad understanding of Digital Platforms and Technology as it relates to ordering, payment, rewards, database and more.
- Strong understanding of Digital Media Channels: Search, FB, Display, RTB, Content Discovery.
- Analytic Mind with strong excel skills and deductive Reasoning.
- Experience in Google analytics or Analytic products.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Some Web Development and technology understanding is a benefit.
- An Eye for Design, User Experience and usage of digital technology.
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills.
- Strong drive for results.
- Grow brand and desired equity of assigned product group and direct all marketing activities for the achievement of short and long term business Goal, Strategies, Action Plan, P &L and market spending and to ensure compliance and aligned with regulatory affairs.
- Develop effective Communication brief and plan and direct agencies in developing promotional materials, media and the implementation. Direct research agencies and conduct about Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
- Activate Brand Essence and Vision.
- Develop and update consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brand.
- Develop and update consumer portrait, understands in store environment, contributes to category strategy, defines desired relative price, provides recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes SKUs for key channels and key customers.
- Ensure consumer centricity, applies Innovation levers, contribute and execute Innovation pipeline, maintain vibrancy via relevant renovation for his/her brands.
- Contribute to development and execute strong, functionally aligned brand plan. Track and monitor the performance, health and strategic alignment.
- Contribute to the development, engagement strategies and creates relevant & memorable brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted leader.
- Ensure compliance and validation to all regulations and specifications.
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in marketing preferably in FMCG brands.
- End-to-end brand management experience.
- Good English & Thai communication skills.
- Able to work under high pressure and have self-starter attitude.
- Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Take ownership of analytical projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, generating hypothesis, building a structured analysis, and rigorously evaluating methods and results.
- Provide analytical and valuable insights for decision-making support for key projects and management.
- Work closely with various business functions to identify opportunities, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and to ...
- Communicate findings and propose actionable recommendations to address the problems.
- What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Math or Engineering or Economics and Finance.
- 5+ years in Data Analyst position or otherwise in projects involving big data.
- People management and strong commercial acumen.
- Proficient in business intelligence tools and data warehouse i.e. SQL, Tableau and MS Excel.
- Must be data savvy and love crunching numbers.
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills in order to extract insights and recommendations.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- It's great if you have:
- Experience in R studio, data modeling, hypothesis testing is a plus.
- STRA #ANLS #MRKT #3 #LI-TR2 #hongkong #kualalumpur #mumbai #newdelhi #delhi #bangalore #hochiminh #jakarta #manila #hongkong #beijing #toronto #vancouver #berlin #paris #barcelona #london #madrid #bangkok #amsterdam #budapest #helsinki #lisbon #warsaw #sanfransico #tokyo #seoul #chicago #dublin #seattle #telaviv #munich #oslo #raleigh #moscow #kiev #warsaw data representation data analysis SQL data analytics analytics python (programming language) data mining data science r (programming language) tableau analytical skills data visualization databases business analysis business intelligence (bi) microsoft sql server machine learning statistics microsoft power bi java finance shopee traveloka google facebook ctrip trip.com makemytrip grab amazon pandas (software) artificial intelligence (ai) information technology capital one accenture upwork deloitte mckinsey bain microsoft uber lyft gojek lazada alibaba shopify expedia skyscanner
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Meet Deadlines, Work Well Under Pressure, English, Thai
฿70,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- IRIS Consulting is a local boutique consulting firm. We help our clients uplift their Organization and People Capabilities to meet their most important goals. Since our establishment in 2012, we have assisted global, regional, and local leaders in various industries, including Financial services, Retail and Consumer Products, Healthcare, Energy, and Industrial and Manufacturing, in translating their visions into strategies as well as implementable solutions.
- STRATEGYDevelop effective marketing strategies and campaigns for People Learning and ...
- EXECUTIONOversee, plan and manage marketing campaigns and projects to strengthen brand awareness and value propositions among targeted corporate clients (both online and offline) such as advertising and promotional campaigns across all online channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google, LINE, email, corporate website, Live Learning Event and etc.).
- Track and measure marketing KPI s to determine marketing performance effectiveness and suggest improvement initiatives.
- CROSS TEAM COLLABORATIONWork with Data & Analytic team in utilizing customer insights to determine the right marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Work with sales team in generating leads and driving revenue.
- Work with content and production team in creating marketing materials.
- Work with partner engagement team in selecting the right partner for each campaign..
- Ideal Candidate s Quality.
- Extensive experiences (4-5 years) in all aspects of marketing strategy and execution (Both online and offline).
- Strong interest and background in People Learning and Development Solutions (including Digital Learning, Live Learning, and Virtual Learning/Classroom).
- Ability to work under startup environment with high pressure/dynamic and limited time to make things happen from zero.
- Ability to work with high accuracy and attention to details.
- Comfortable with small team environment.
- Well-structured, self-driven, and good team player.
- Self-reliant, commit to deliver, challenge self for perfection.
- Creative, innovative, and willing to try new approaches/technology.
- Have an excellent command in English & Thai.
- Work Location
- IRIS Consulting, 12A Pearl Bangkok, BTS Aree.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of promotion strategy by working with Product Management and Sales Team to develop sell-out platforms and sell-out promotions strategy.
- Convert the consumer value proposition, developed by business strategy into customer and shopper value proposition at the channel and customer level.
- Monitor and report competitor price/promotion and benchmarking analysis.
- Understand channel complexity and propose appropriate sellout / promotions to increase sellout in each channel.
- Propose, implement, track and evaluate sell-out activities to measure effectiveness, report sellout analysis, and recommend improvement to stakeholders.
- The role needs to work closely with Product Management Team, Retail Marketing Team and Sales Team in various channels to support go-to-market planning and execution, and identify sell-out risks and opportunities and corresponding solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- 5-7 years' experience in trade marketing, category management, account management background with a leading consumer products or FMCG companies.
- Strong record of creating a winning vision in an environment, emphasis on merchandising, promotion and partnerships.
- Ability to create and implement business strategies that grow sales & margins and manage key business metrics.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Innovative and creative-ability to identify and evaluate creative ideas, focusing on those that will create competitive advantage.
- Must have strong business acumen, awareness of market/industry trend and retail trends.
- Excellent Negotiation skill and Presentation skills are required.
- Must have excellent command of English and Presentation skills in both Thai and English.
- Must have excellent command of Computer literacy especially MS PowerPoint and Excel.
- BA/BS degree.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, marketing communications, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, or software industries.
- 2+ years' experience managing and measuring content marketing.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding marketing targets using a solutions-focused approach.
- Capabilities to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to detailed execution.
- Proven success in negotiating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional project management and communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and implementing marketing strategies and crafting marketing content.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute large scale online marketing activity.
- Highly analytical with the ability to process, analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work with legal, product and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements.
- Solid knowledge on digital media channels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing Manager for the Amazon Selling business. This individual will be responsible for building awareness of selling on Amazon and motivate prospect sellers to start their selling on Amazon journeys. This person will be chartered with various marketing channels, which can enable scalable approaches to prospect Seller communities in Thailand. The primary goal of this role is to market the opportunities of selling on Amazon to all types and sizes of prospect sellers and to cultivate sustainable sources of selling on Amazon business in Thailand from longer-term perspectives, as well as to establish and develop seller education channels to provide necessary knowledge to potential sellers with respect to selling on Amazon.
- Background of Selling on Amazon: The Marketplace or "Selling on Amazon" business exists in 18 countries and exceeds more than half of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Amazon's vision is to offer the earth's largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. One way we deliver on this vision is by marketing to local country Sellers to persuade them to launch their products onto the platform thereby maximizing the quantity of items that they list while ensuring the highest quality of product images and information.
- The ideal candidates will need to be strategic in defining selling on Amazon brand positioning and tailor communication message to attract prospect sellers. He or she needs to plan and create the most compelling contents to help target audiences clearly understand the opportunities on Amazon market places and provide basic knowledge on how to get started in order to set them up for success. At the same time, this person will develop marketing campaigns to increase awareness on this newly emerging opportunity. Specifically, this position will own and initiate online marketing activities in scalable formats including but not limited to small to large online events, email-based marketing campaigns, social media, online paid marketing, as well as develop and distribute seller awareness/education contents and seller success stories in multiple formats. This person will work closely with internal PR, public policy, sales and business development teams, third party service providers and other external stakeholders/agencies to continue to add scalability in our marketing engagement. To be successful in this role candidate will need to be an innovator, communicator, influencer, and problem solver. Candidates will need to be highly analytical, think and act fast, and be apt at finding creative solutions to complex problems. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting and fast-paced business, make history while having fun!
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- Key job responsibilitiesPlan and execute marketing campaigns to build awareness and excitement for selling on Amazon business.
- Plan and execute seller recruitment (lead generation) campaigns for selling on Amazon business for both direct-sales channels and self-serve online channels.
- Develop success stories assets to drive conversion for potential sellers.
- Define, plan and develop marketing strategies for each marketing channels including online event, website, email and social media platforms to drive key Demand Gen metrics including traffic, new leads and seller account registrations.
- Refine messaging strategy to ensure we are delivering a clear value proposition to the right audiences.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews of marketing regarding its progress in achieving pre-defined targets.
- Support internal partners with needed marketing communication and content both internally and externally.
- Manage content performance tracking and continuously surface insights for content development and prioritization.
- Establish SOPs to organize the content creation and maintenance operations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail.
- Experience in multi-channel marketing management.
- Global e-commerce experience.
- Control Paid, Owned, Earn channel on samsung.com.
- Ensure the smooth and accurate communication on promotions & content on samsung.com.
- Design the communication both d2c and b2b on samsung.com.
- Supervise Paid digital ads planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, testing, analysis, forecasting and reporting for specific product group.
- Individually and/or in partnership with Marketing Services drive search media campaigns, search engine shopping campaigns on e-Store (samsung.com) platforms.
- Experience partnering with internal teams to optimize varied marketing platforms and operations, specific to product group.
- Mastery of leading ad industry tools & technologies (e.g. ad servers, DMP, DBM, Tag Management, Affiliate platforms etc.) and ability to partner internally to drive expert outcomes.
- Oversee campaign management and large monthly spend budgets while hitting pre-determined targets in CPA, ROI, Ads optimization.
- Familiarity with digital ads algorithmic models and marketing analytics.
- Ability to understand customer buying behaviors, segmentation and profiling.
- Responsible for overall management and growth of the affiliate program including managing our publisher and agency relationships.
- Identify new sources of customer acquisition and profit via new partners, new strategies and emerging channels.
- Manage an agency for revenue-driven.
- Have responsibility for P&L, forecast quarterly and annual goals for revenue.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- 5+ years of experience on ecommerce campaign management from digital media agency or in-house unit.
- Must have paid search and display channel expertise and other digital channel skill-sets is a plus.
- Ecommerce, direct response, ROI-focused campaign management.
- Strong sense of Marketing analytics and how to derive actionable insights from complex data sources.
- Ability to partner with Marketing Services, as well as senior management from brand-centric departments, such as, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, CRM.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the analytics packages i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe.
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced computer skills are required.
- College degree required, advanced degree a plus.
- Influencer Marketing Lead for Disney+ in Thailand.
- Develop the influencer marketing strategy Disney+ in Thailand from brand and title campaigns to an always on ambassador programme.
- Identify and contact the right influencers and work closely with them to maximize ROI and achieve campaign KPIs.
- Build and maintain constructive and sustainable relationships with the influencer community and the partner agencies.
- Manage Influencer Marketing campaigns with the Regional Social Media Agency's local team in market.
- Identify local influencer marketing agency partners in market.
- Localise regional influencer campaign ideas making sure they take into account local nuances to drive relevancy and impact in market.
- Deliver clear direction and inspirational influencer activation creative briefs to agency partners.
- Lead the end-to-end campaign execution and work with cross functional internal and external teams for campaigns like Falcon & Winter Soldier, Loki, Raya and the Last Dragon, Mulan, Soul, Snowdrop, Rookie Cops.
- Liaise with global for asset sourcing and approvals for global influencer campaigns.
- Liaise with local studios for asset sourcing and approvals for local campaigns.
- Provide reporting and analysis of results, including strategic recommendations and tactical tips that are directly related to insights in your market.
- Analyse current-state influencer marketing and determine areas of improvement, expansion and refinement.
- Have a strong awareness of emerging trends and behaviours on social channels. Able to link behaviours to root causes and interpret digital culture to find relevance for the business.
- Consistent and strong collaboration which elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
- Basic Qualifications:Minimum of 7 years of experience in digital, social or influencer marketing in house or at digital/ social agencies.
- Experience in the OTT space, Livestreams & Social-commerce is good to have.
- Prior experience of working with FB, IG, TW, TT, YT, LINE would be a value add.
- Well-versed in conducting influencer marketing campaigns and supervising end-to-end execution.
- Prior production and Livestream experience will be a value add.
- Must be Thai, speaking fluent Thai.
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Social Native who is embedded into Thai culture.
- Creative individual who is passionate about the Disney+ brands.
- A personal interest in Korean Drama or Japanese Anime would be of interest.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Highly informed and thoughtful perspectives on social platforms. Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant social channel experiences and strategy.
- Working knowledge of tools a plus, e.g. Sprinklr, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, Meltwater, Radian 6 etc.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, quick to learn, flexible and innovative.
- Proficient in managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize as per business needs.
- The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
- Develop Category marketing strategy included Category blueprint, Category big bets and omni-Category.
- Initiate Category growth opportunity and own end-to-end the priority Category projects in specific Category.
- Manage Category priority, activity grid and new product listing for multiple categories/brands.
- Analyze customer and shopper insight into Category strategy.
- Supervise marketing team to plan and conduct campaigns, trade show and other customized plans.
- Manage and proactively review execution metrics to ensure CIW budgets are operate at the best efficiency of ROI.
- Monitor and manage investment within allotted trade marketing budget.
- Collaborate with team and retail establishment on strategic partnership planning such as JBP, Category health check, Business review.
- Essential knowledge and skills:
- 3-5 years of Trade marketing experience, preferably in FMCG or related business field.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to use commercial program/ research; Nielsen Advisor, Dunnhumby, EYC, Kantar, etc.
- Organization skill / multi-task.
- Experience in operations / sales.
- Communication and English language proficiency.
- Self-motivated with strong operational discipline to deliver against financial budgets, timelines and ROI objectives.
- Core competencies required for this role:
- Strategic thinker with experience creating comprehensive Category plans.
- Realistic big picture thinking for future trend and opportunity to company.
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills/ team player.
- Good relationship builder among multi departments.
- Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health.
- Primary Location.
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)
- Job Function.
- Requisition ID.
Ad Planning / Ad Buying, English
฿50,000 - ฿70,000
- บริษัท ริชี่ เพลซ 2002 จำกัด (มหาชน) ผู้นำธุรกิจพัฒนาอสังหาริมทรัพย์ด้วยการออกแบบโครงการที่ตอบโจทย์กับไลฟ์สไตล์และความต้องการใหม่ๆ ที่มีมากกว่า 15 โครงการในปัจจุบัน กำลังเปิดรับผู้สมัครคุณภาพมาร่วมงานที่ท้าทายและโอกาสที่ดีในการก้าวหน้าในอาชีพที่นี่.
- สำรวจโปรโมชั่น และเทคโนโลยีของคู่แข่งในพื้นที่ใกล้เคียง.
- การวางแผน และคัดเลือกใช้สื่อการโฆษณาควบคุมออกสื่อโฆษณาให้ตรงตามกำหนดเวลา.
- วางแผน ควบคุม การจัดกิจกรรมการตลาดเป็นประจำ เพื่อสร้างยอดลูกค้าเยี่ยมชมอย่างสม่ำเสมอให้กับโครงการตลอดการขายจนกระทั่งปิดโครงการ.
- วิเคราะห์ข้อมูลลูกค้าเยี่ยมชม ลูกค้าจอง ลูกค้าเข้าอยู่ของโครงการ โดยเปรียบเทียบข้อมูลคู่แข่งและตลาดในทุกด้าน สาเหตุของปัญหาก่อนประเมินศักยภาพของโครงการ.
- วางแผน บริหารจัดการงาน Event ควบคุมงบประมาณและงานผลิตให้เป็นไปตามแผน.
- ควบคุมดูแลการติดตั้งบูธหรือสถานที่ ติดต่อประสานงานเรื่องการจัดหา จัดเตรียมขออนุญาตใช้สถานที่ปฏิบัติงาน.
- Initiate and implement sale campaign for Retail Banking Channel.
- Plan, Manage & Control budget spending.
- Excellence Time, Project management, Organizational skill, Manage more than one project at a time.
- Able to perform end-to-end monitoring marketing campaigns; design indicators, template, tracking, and putting in presentation format.
- Communicate strategic and tactical planning to channel for implementation.
- Organize events for Integrated Channel and coordinate with the Bank's Market team to be successful ex Nation Sales Conference.
- Performance Monitoring and offer event market to booth up sales / close gap.
- Able to create an Event Market suitable for each area.
- Qualification Bachelor's or master's degree Business Administration, Management, Statistic, Economic or any related fields or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in banking industry or related fields.
- Fully understand in banking product in Bassurances, Mutual Fund and Lending.
- Excellent planning & organizing, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and adaptability skills; teamwork and stress tolerance.
- Able to take initiatives and ownership of assignments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellence Time, Project management, Organizational skill.
- Able to coordinate with many relevant departments.
- We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, a relevant field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in brand/product marketing or consumer strategy with technology companies, research agencies and/or management consulting firms.
- Ability to speak and write in Thai and English fluently.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience managing several priorities, influencing stakeholders and driving projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of Google's products and technology industry and interest in analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Ability to prioritize, show initiative, and manage your own projects end to end while proactively communicating relevant updates with key stakeholders and to work well with others and influence stakeholders.
- Ability to evaluate problems, dissect data for insights, identify innovation and creative problem-solving approaches.
- Solid project management skills, and able to lead and manage multiple projects independently.
- Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
- In this role, you'll work on Google's suite of advertising products (Google Ads, YouTube ads, Display ads, Analytics). From determining positioning, competitive analysis, prioritization and impact measurement, you will understand and articulate the value of Google's advertising solutions.
- You'll support the development and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies in partnership with the Sales teams to drive product education and adoption among clients and agencies. This involves project management, innovative engagement of decision makers, communicating consumer/industries market insights, promoting Google's brand and equipping Sales with proof points, case studies and compelling proof points of how Google marketing helps businesses and brands grow effectively.
- Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems-from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Strategic planning and execution within the Large Customer Marketing team for the region that enables Marketing and Sales to engage with clients and articulates Google Ad's value proposition.
- Manage end to end projects, including stakeholder management, project timeline, brand compliance, and campaign execution with proactive collaboration internally across teams and externally with agencies.
- Drive innovative marketing strategies and plans to support large advertisers and agencies education, engagement and Google Ads solutions adoption.
- Develop and execute scalable marketing initiatives to enable practitioners with Google Ads solutions. Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, Product teams, Legal and PR to achieve business goals.
- Lead the creation of content, sales materials, messaging and case studies that position the strengths of Google Ads solutions. Manage events (virtual and in-person) and education programs that bring together advertisers and agencies in region.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
- Work closely with the PR team in outlining the PR and influencer marketing strategy for Thailand and communicate the key messages to any other involved parties.
- Initiate, plan, and execute campaigns through media and influencers both online and offline effectively, including but not limited to social media, livestream, and events.
- Explore and manage relationships with key influencers including media, editors, fashion bloggers, beauty bloggers, fashion brands, and celebrities. Strong relationships ...
- Research and propose creative ideas for campaigns that increase awareness and ultimately revenue through media and influencers.
- Keep updated on the marketing and content strategies across all channels, including but not limited to social media, events, and livestream.
- Supporting the PR team for the management and tracking the brand marketing budgets and ensure the efficacy of spending.
- Effectively communicate to team key issues and potential solutions for optimization, using technology enablers where possible.
- Ensure timely reporting on marketing campaigns and resources to key stakeholders.
- Who are we looking for?.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in PR or marketing, preferably on a fashion/lifestyle brand.
- Fluent in Thai and high standard of English in both writing and speaking.
- Well versed in social media platforms platforms like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram -Passion for fashion, building startups, e-commerce, and Pomelo -Proactive, outgoing and able to build relationships with fashion influencers and other media.
- Creative, positive and fun attitude, able to work well with others with a different background in a team environment - a consummate team player.
- Results driven, ability to work independently with tight deadlines and changes in priorities.
- Experience and personal network in fashion editorial and media is a plus.
- Lead Insights that drive Innovation and Brand Experience Planning for the market.
- Bring in new expertise to the organisation and build capabilities especially to drive innovation and brand experience and audience planning/ social listening.
- Bring and Keep People Front & Centre in the Innovation Process.
- Directly drive Horizon 1 and Strategic hub based innovation initiatives.
- Mine trends/ understand and use predictive analytics to inform innovation / social listening to inform innovation.
- Help develop People driven and feasible Concepts, Prototypes, visualisations etc.
- Continuously improve agile methodologies to help optimise innovation for market success.
- work collaboratively to ensure delivery through the CIC team, IBE and agency teams in the hubs/ on ground.
- Update tech and other platforms that help in Agility and Development and Sharing of meta learnings.
- Audience Planning and social activation: (Support Division Insights) build independent capability over the next one year.
- Set up data and information tools/ agency relationship in the local market.
- Work with social agency to identify audiences and with wavemaker to build activation plan.
- Build social activation programs that lead conversation to commerce.
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Any social/Comms/ PR degree is a value add.
- At least 6-7 years relevant experience consisting of.
- Basic Grounding in a research/ insights agency - at least 2-3 years.
- Additional experience in any of these areas:
- Must have - CMI (client side) for innovation/ mining trends/ NPD insights. Strategy / innovation consultancy in an Advertising Agency, Innovation Agency (eg: Ogilvy Consultancy/ Strategy talent that has done concepting/ new product development projects for the clients/ trends agency/ NPD consulting).
- Optional (Nice to have skills ).
- Has worked in a Social listening/ research/ media intelligence company - has been involved in Digital strategy Market, brands insights based on social media and web. Has experience in Social/ audience planning identification and activation (eg: have worked in the past in agencies like- we are social).
- Has experience working in PR/ Influencer management company with experience identifying influencers and activating influencers..
- Focused Skills & Competencies:
- 1) Innovation:
- Uses Tools to track micro and macro trends that impact NPD. tracks social/online conversations w.r.t new needs, evolving product categories/ new innovation opportunities that can be spotted and fed into the innovation pipeline for CP.
- Understanding of portfolio strategy and how innovations fits into it to drive growth.
- Experience in agile sprinting new product innovation, consumer feedback in innovation process that helps to learn, adapt and test online.
- Experience working with Design Agency to land Brand Experience of NPD concepts (Visual assets, Technical product story,product/ brand claim, hook + full Concept qualified and locked in).
- 2) Audience identification and activation:
- Well versed with Data Sources such as Social Listening tools/ google analytics, Facebook analytics for audience insights.
- Conduct social media listening of consumer insights.
- Knows how to work with social listening/ audience profiling agencies to develop compelling social content (conversation to commerce) programs that expand reach across key target audiences.
- Can identify and influence strategic decisions through fact-based analysis with good business perspective and critically 'Ability to join Dots'.
- Command of standard and evolving Insights Methodologies, including Culture and Data to solve complex business challenges and create/recommend appropriate action.
- Fluent English, good communication and negotiation skill.
- Must have ability to make impactful presentations and influence an audience.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
- Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
- For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
- Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
- Implement Market Research Tools in order to build the knowledge base to support internal stakeholders to understand deeply who their target is, what they do, and why they do it.
- Coordinate and guarantee that the guidelines and standards are applied in the 60/40+ testing.
- Conduct competitive and customer analysis to support business with relevant insights.
- Work together with the Brand Builders in the validation process of hypothesis, concepts, and communication (e.g. Big Idea Testing, Pre-Testing, etc.) that support the decision-making process.
- Track & Measure all indicators that explain the Brand Health and Performance among its target and support the measurement of the ROI.
- Help Brand Builders to discover the Core Insight of the target group.
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in market research in FMCG Industry.
- Experience in strategic planning and managing media/research agencies is a must.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong Thai and English communication skill is a must.
- We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Manage the implementation and execution of integrated marketing and communications plans across multiple channels and functions (social media, performance marketing, partnerships & affiliates, branding & PR) of the Thailand business.
- Own and create marketing plans; define the optimal marketing mix; drive growth via innovation; manage the marketing budget; implement and execute marketing campaigns; analyze and report on performance; aiming for continuous optimization.
- Provide input to digital, creative and social teams to ensure their content supports ...
- Partnerships and Affiliates: Build best in class, high-impact partnerships to grow Klook's presence and accelerate customer acquisition locally.
- Analyze, report and optimize marketing channel effectiveness to understand and improve key customer engagement and acquisition metrics.
- Communicate with all stakeholders on key business metrics, progress, and issues to ensure alignment and high visibility, allowing timely involvement from the stakeholders when required.
- Collaborate with cross-regional business groups and functional areas to deliver high impact projects for local, regional and global campaigns.
- Inspires the team and develops a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and optimisation.
- Ensure compliance of all communications and materials such as media content, guidelines, templates, press releases, etc.
- What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years' experience in e-commerce, online and/or consumer marketing.
- Proven track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional marketing programs.
- Strong understanding of consumer insights and media landscape in the local market.
- Team management experience is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English and Thai.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - able to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
- Must be comfortable with Excel and capable of analyzing data to discover key consumer insights.
- Consistently strives for strong performance; Professional and has a thirst for excellence.
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required.
- Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We're dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
- Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter ("Agency"). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
- An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook's Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.
Digital Marketing, Thai, English
฿60,000 - ฿80,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- The position of Head of Marketing and Branding demands an individual who is action oriented and sho has an ability to think strategically and who has a passion for tactical and detailed marketing execution. In this position the Head of Marketing and Branding is responsible for the generation of revenue through the provision of efficient and effective marketing and branding programs..
- The Head of Marketing and Branding is responsible for driving awareness, acquisition, and retention. The Head of Marketing and Branding delivers this through the launch ...
- Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing and Branding.
- Leadership/Supervisory Role: The primary role of the Head of Marketing and Branding is to lead the marketing and branding department and oversee all marketing and branding activities. In this position, the Head of Marketing and Branding defines the departmental vision and instills it in all levels of the marketing and branding department to make up part of the working culture. The Head of Marketing and Branding oversees the brand planning process inclusive of the definition of target consumers and the development of marketing mix and strategies on consumer brand-interaction in order to encourage increased purchase.
- At this capacity, the Head of Marketing and Branding also leads the development and refinement of the brand s messages and creative designs in order to attract potential consumers. He also leads go-to-market planning and drives cross-functional collaboration within the business, for example, with departments such as CRM, public relations and so forth. The Head of Marketing and Branding also leads consumer-facing communication approaches for the brand and serves as a primary marketing point of contact with the external business partners, enabling strong, collaborative working relationships.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding also plays a mentorship role to key brand marketing personnel, assisting in the execution of their duties upon request, ensuring their professional growth, and essentially preparing them to take up his functions in his absence or retirement..
- Strategy: The Head of Marketing and Branding also plays a leading role in the establishment of the business s brand building strategies across all channels. This is done in collaboration with key marketing and branding departmental leaders and all team members.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding additionally develops weekly/monthly/annual marketing and branding strategies and monitors the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements. At this capacity, The Head of Marketing and Branding also creates messaging strategies for key segments and provides marketing and branding personnel with necessary brand and communications assets..
- Analytics: The Head of Marketing and Branding manages and maintains program specific research efforts inclusive of consumer/business insights, consumer/business segmentation, competitive intelligence, industry trends, and developments. The Head of Marketing and Branding also manages the forecast and revenue delivery for the business s product through monitoring performance and availing transparent weekly/monthly/annual reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and relevant stakeholders on the performance of brand marketing program initiatives, their progress, and results. This is for the purpose of the formulation of new brand strategies, improvement of existent brand strategies, and the capitalization of the brand on any emergent opportunities..
- Collaboration: The role of the head of marketing and branding is a highly collaborative position and, as such, she/he partners with the business development department for the purpose of creating brand demand and marketing plans. She/He also works with external consumer insight organizations in identifying suitable campaign insights that will enable brand differentiation and offer the business a competitive edge in the market in terms acquisition and retention. The Head of Marketing and Branding also partners with key marketing department teams in the development and management of consumer and potential-consumer messaging.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding additionally partners with the IT department, Business Development, Community Relationship, and other marketing department teams in the development, deployment, and enhancement of strategies across the program website, digital and social media, email campaigns, SEO/SEM etc.
- At this capacity, The Head of Marketing and Branding also works closely with the HR department in the development of effective recruitment approaches specific to the marketing and branding department in order to guarantee skilled and efficient personnel for the brand marketing department, which will lead to smooth, effective, and efficient performance of duties within the department. The Head of Marketing and Branding also works with the Public Relations in order to gain traction in media outlets that play a major role in furthering brand awareness efforts..
- Knowledge/Creativity: The Head of Marketing and Branding is also tasked with keeping up with and understanding industry best practices and emerging strategies that will keep the brand marketing and branding up to date and ensure the business a competitive edge in brand awareness, consumer/partner acquisition, and retention. She/He also has a responsibility of developing new creative, innovate, and out-of-the-box approaches in applying the business s messages.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding is tasked with becoming an expert in marketing and branding on behalf of the business, constantly honing his skills and developing a deep understanding of consumer/partner mindsets and barriers to marketing and branding and subsequently offering the department creative and sustainable solutions..
- Other Duties: The Head of Marketing and Branding also performs other duties as he deems necessary in the execution of his duties and other duties as delegated by the Chief Marketing Officer or the employer..
- Required Qualifications of The Head of Marketing and Branding.
- Education: The Head of Marketing and Branding has to have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field. An equivalent of this educational requirement in working experience is also acceptable for the position..
- Experience: A candidate for this position must have had at least 6 years of working experience developing creative and innovative marketing strategies that heavily leverage offline and online mediums/channels in facilitating effective brand marketing programs and messages, preferably working in the position of a Head of Marketing and Branding.
- The candidate must also have had experience in demand generation marketing tactics and strategies in addition to having vast experience in digital marketing channels and tactics inclusive of display advertising, SEM/SEO, social media, email, and so forth. A suitable candidate will have vast proven and successful experience managing a marketing team from the conceptualization of a strategy to its close. The candidate will also have proven and successful relationship building skills, having an ability to leverage partnerships across the business as well as externally..
- Analytical Skills: Analytical skills are imperative for this position and a candidate must, therefore, portray an ability to enable data-driven decisions and show a deep interest and comfort working with ROI and metric-driven models. A candidate for this position will also show proficiency in databases, and marketing automation and related marketing system. She/He must also demonstrate proficiency in Google Analytics, Business Intelligence. Inwhich are necessary for the creation of marketing and branding materials..
- Communication Skills: The Head of Marketing and Branding will also possess superior communication skills and must be display comfort interacting with executives and external business partners. The efficiency of the marketing and branding department is highly dependent on the Director s clarity in the conveyance of information and instructions down the line. These skills will also be necessary in the delivery of reports and presentations to the Chief Marketing Officer, relevant stakeholders, and external partners. The candidate must demonstrate sufficient skills that will enable him to tailor even the most complex messages in clear, understandable, and convincing terms..
- Ms Office/MacOs office/Software: The Head of Marketing and Branding must also be highly proficient in Ms Word/Pages, PowerPoint/Keynote, and Ms Excel/Number, which are necessary in the creation of both verbally and visually engaging branding materials, reports, and presentations for the department, collaborating personnel, relevant stakeholders, and external partners. She/He must also demonstrate superior proficiency in other similar softwares, which she/he will employ in the creation of various branding materials..
- Interpersonal Skills: A candidate for this position must demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to the brand as his own, have exceptional organizational skills, be detail orientated, be a strategic and creative thinker with a keen eye for detail, display comfort working in cross functional settings both as a leader and a player, have an ability to think outside of the box and find creative and unorthodox program solutions that give the brand its edge.
- The candidate must also be able to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner, be self motivated and proactive, and display composure and calmness under stress and uncertainty while inspiring the same in others..
- Leadership/People Skills: A candidate for the position must possess exceptional leadership skills, being able to move and inspire a cross-functional group, leading it into a unified direction and with a common vision. People skills will also guarantee that he is able to establish meaningful and long lasting relationships with other people.
- As such, he will be better positioned to establish quality relationships with external investors, media outlets, consumers, and external partners on behalf of the business, leading to enhanced brand awareness and revenue generation.
- AAC SOLUTION GROUP was formed in 2003, We are a team of professionals providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. The aim of AAC SOLUTION GROUP is to provide valuable business advice to help clients manage their business risks as well as to grow and succeed in Thailand.
- Oversee accounting daily operations.
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditur ...
- Validates and approves all the monthly and yearly tax liabilities ensuring that the tax legislation is applied.
- Handles VAT reconciliations, payments to tax and social security authorities.
- Verify Stock Management Report.
- Close Month-End Inventory in system with agreed timeline.
- Ensure that end-to-end process of inventory transaction are consistency.
- Review Stock Movement Report.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data.
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs.
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements.
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standards.
- Train new employees.
- Bachelor s degree of Accounting (B.Acc.).
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Proven knowledge of IFRS accounting standards is desirable but not a requirement.
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases (Knowledge with Win speed, MAC 5, CD Organizer will be an advantage).
- Very good knowledge of Tax Legislation.
- Ability to multi task.
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills, Team player, Good time-management skills, Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Good Communication Skills, Service-Minded, Accounting, English
- AAC SOLUTION GROUP was formed in 2003, We are a team of professionals providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. The aim of AAC SOLUTION GROUP is to provide valuable business advice to help clients manage their business risks as well as to grow and succeed in Thailand..
- Greeting clients and visitors, including incoming call, preparation of meeting,conference call etc.
- Support, coordinate with Accounting and Audit Department in handling clients documen ...
- Manage and control client s accounting information, audit file and administrative documentation.
- Prepare administrative records.
- Handling delivery schedule of outsource messenger and office mailbox.
- Organizing staff travel including air ticket booking, taxi, van rental, etc.
- Coordinate with building maintenance services and outsource housekeeping service.
- Handling stationery inventory, office supplies and equipment.
- Organize and liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Other general affair and administrative tasks as assigned.
- Thai nationality, female 30- 45 years old of aged.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Management or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good command in English both written and spoken.
- Computer proficiency.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dynamic, proactive and efficient and attention to detail.
- Friendly, Service-Minded & Caring.