WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Adobe Photoshop, Social Media Management, Thai, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- This position is suited both for fresh-graduates and/or people with a few years of design experience.
- Northstaris a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- Northstaris not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that come along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading social media marketing agency but also as the place to work in Bangkok.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- We will make use of your existing design skills, pushing you to constantly be improving them. In return, we hope to share our marketing expertise to develop you into one of the most effective designers for Facebook.
- You will be part of a leading marketing team and your designs will create measurable results for various businesses. There s no better place to develop your craft: your designs will be exposed to millions of people on a monthly basis, allowing you to quickly learn from real-market user behaviors, which in return will strengthen your skills and gain deep insights into different industries.
- There are different paths within the organization that you can take:
- You could strive to become the very best at your craft of design and eventually become the person responsible for the creation of brand guidelines and marketing materials for brands.
- You could develop management and leadership skills and be growing and managing a team of designers.
- You could transition to a marketing career and be using your existing branding and design knowledge to become a fully-fledged marketing manager.
- Regardless of the choice, our organization will be investing in your growth.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- Implement the overall look and style for Brands on Facebook with the guidance of an expert art director.
- Creating Social Media visuals such as banners, carousels, photo albums, and GIFs.
- Creating short videos for Facebook.
- Understanding advanced marketing concepts and user behavior.
- Understanding and improving the impact of your work by working hand in hand with our team of leading Facebook marketers.
- What you bring to Northstar (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Intermediate English communication skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, or other relevant design and video software.
- Profound knowledge and a deep interest in composition, typography, color theory, conversion optimization, and the psychology of user behavior.
- Passionate about people, brand identity, design, and marketing.
- Fun, creative, insightful, and not afraid to share your opinion.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 - 30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- High impact: Your work will reach millions of people every month.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings, etc.).
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs, or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Become a part of Thailand's no.1 Digital Service Provider, Who strives to provide best services that help people fulfil their dreams.
- We are looking for potential candidates who are eager to learn and grow to join our young talent team.
- Job Posting Location.
- Bangkok<br/>Job Summary.
- HR Officer<br/>Job Description.
- Design and prepare content media for communication in the organization such as marketing content, Social Media, Poster, Banner, Logo, Infographic, Product Design etc.
- Make record, edit VDO, video and audio, including able to adjust or edit VDO, Motion Graphic on Online channels.
- Design presentations for supporting m.
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- At least 1 year (full-time) experience in graphic design and media.
- Good communication of Thai (English is preferable).
- Ability to use the design programs: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Audition and etc.
- Apiradee Pattanabunpibool (อภิรดี พัฒนาบุญไพบูลย์)
Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, Social Media Management, Product Design, Photography, Thai, English
฿35,000 - ฿55,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Clear Aligners is looking for a creative digital marketing manager to take the lead in creating and implementing marketing campaigns and promotions reaching out to end-consumers across the globe. The candidate will help drive B2C marketing programs from conception to completion, working with third party providers to generate the most cost effective marketing campaign.
- About This Opportunity
- Creative Digital Manager duties include crafting creative concept or content, editing and proofreading, formulating creative strategies, ensuring corporate creative and tone consistency as well as managing a marketing & design team, among other tasks.
- The ideal candidate should have a track record / portfolio of creative works and accomplishment, comfortable with ambiguity and able to carry out assigned accountabilities independently.
- He/she will be required to come out with different creative concept and ideas on social media marketing( IE: FB, Insta, Live Broadcast, Tiktok and other popular platform).
- Crafting, editing and proofreading content.
- Managing a creative team consisting of marketers and designers.
- Formulating and enforcing the brand CI.
- Coach and mentor team members on creating new creative content.
- Responsible on team's work output and execution in a timely manner supporting business needs.
- Ensure all digital marketing communication initiatives are executed within approved timelines and budget allocated
- Manage creative and content with partner agencies where applicable across all platforms, from online to offline.
- Propose, create, streamline and execute inter-department / company work processes to ensure better efficiency for the team.
- Lead marketing campaigns with KOL including owning the design, creating content and distribution of e-newsletters and social media posts to promote Dr Clear.
- Track, compile and report key metrics and campaign results to management
- Aid in the execution of advertising, referral programs and PR.
- Drive users to our channels and achieve the targeted KPIs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience for AM or manager role.
- Creative copywriting and excellent command of English (written).
- Has conceptualized original creative campaigns.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Experience with Facebook and Google advertising (Paid Campaign, SEM,SEO, Audience targeting)
- Strong self-starter, excellent interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to interact with management and peers.