WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Operating across Southeast-Asia, Omise is one of the largest digital payment services providers based in Thailand. Our payment solution is simple to set-up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We connect and maintain relationships with processors and acquirers, letting our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- Are you someone who loves to research & solve complex UX problems, turning functionality into thoughtful solutions driven by user insight?
- Omise is looking for a UX Researcher to research and prototype our digital payments services software and platform interfaces. Collaborating closely with our international team of Product Managers and Engineers in our friendly Bangkok offices, youll focus on user research to create UX prototypes that enhance user experience across Omise platforms.
- What you will be doing
- Collaborate with design, product, and business teams to identify UX pain points and deliver actionable recommendationsDesign and conduct user research studies using both qualitative and quantitative methods such as interviews, surveys, competitive analysis, and usability testingConduct market & competitor research to evaluate our positioning and propose improvementsAnalyze data, research, and translate insights and concepts into personas, user journeys, scenarios, mockups, and prototypesCreate holistic and innovative solutions that address business and user requirementsEffectively communicate ideas, research findings and solutions to help elevate user understanding
- 3+ years experience working as a UX Researcher with cross-functional development teams, ideally within a fintech environment.Foundational knowledge of information architecture, design principles, user research methodologies and user-centered design.Highly autonomous by nature, with a willingness and eagerness to collaborate.Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at various stages in the product cyclePassionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your applicationYou will be invited to complete a short online assessment 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Partner Acquisition Intern
- Pomelo is a fast growing e-commerce company based in Bangkok. We are expanding our business to Omni-channel to deliver the best experience to our customer. Pomelo partner is our latest project that turn any location to Pomelo pick up and drop off point. Customers can shop online then pick up and try on at partner location and only pay for what they want. Partner only need one application to manage all the steps. We are scaling up this project in Thailand and soon for SEA.
- We are searching for a researcher/marketer who are proactive and passionate about e-commerce service and always uses data to make a decision. You will be the key person to lead the research on the potential partner by looking at the traffic by area, customer demographics, and any related information.
- You also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of partner data and complaints, and identifying business trends.To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, e-commerce insight, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized.
- Explore and acquire new partners and give a suggestion on the deal.
- Gather partner feedback for the team to improve customer experience
- Be a contact person between partner and Pomelo operation team
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate partner fulfillment and operational needs.
- Collecting and analyzing data to evaluate partner performance
- Resolving Pomelo partner pain points and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Bachelors degree in sales, business, marketing or related field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Excel, Powerpoint and presentation proficiency required
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Entrepreneurial spirit