WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Lead the creative direction of all brand imagery and content..
- Oversee the intersection of creative direction, strategy and creative execution
- Oversee visual aspects of the brand identity including visual content, verbal communication, and social media
- Create fashion lookbooks and seasonal brand campaigns, working with world-class creative partners
- Provide best-in-class fashion content, that is product focused and engaging.
- Work collaboratively with marketing team to create innovative marketing campaigns
- Support the wider studio team to ensure that all content is within brand guidelines and aligns to the Pomelo brand aesthetic
- Champion continuous improvement in all Pomelo creative content, working with the studio leads to ensure the highest quality content is produced across all projects.
- Drive innovation by leveraging the latest design, digital and social trends and technologies.
- Analyze competitor and customer data and say abreast of the latest industry and consumer trends to ensure the brand content is constantly evolving and engaging and exciting customers.
- This is not a fashion design position
- 5-8 years of relevant experience desired
- Experience of working with a global company/brand
- Proven fashion industry experience with a strong portfolio
- Creative problem solver with strategic thinking skills
- Digital enthusiast, fashion visionary
- Social media pioneer
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Strong leadership, project management, communication, problem solving skills
Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- ADGES' human capital consultants help clients, including top-level executives, board members, and HR
- professionals, optimize business performance by addressing their human capital issues. Specifically,
- consultants and analysts help clients manage, reward and engage talent to drive business performance.
- ADGES'ability to compete is driven from powerful tools, intellectual capital, high quality of work,
- leveraged resources and top talent.
- Solution Consultant is involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote ADGES' products,
- services or ideas. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product
- development, distribution, sponsorship, and research.
- customers demands Work collaboratively with the clients to come up with the proposal that captured customers
- demands with ADGES' service Follow up with the clients and turn proposal to businesses Make sure all required financial documents have complied with the client's requirements as well
- as ADGES' requirements Marketing Function: Liaising and networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner
- organizations; Communicating with CEOs, HR executives, and managing customer relationships; Maintaining and updating customer databases; Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions; Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups; Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies; Evaluating marketing campaigns; Monitoring competitor activity;.
- practices and campaign Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative Good personal skills and confident when dealing with a senior executive Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the
- small but fast-moving organization Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail Mature and self-motivator Team players Hand on but still keep a big picture in-mind.
- Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Role Description:
- Salesforce.com Functional Architect would be based in Bangkok and part of the growing Salesforce.com ASEAN practice. He or she would serve as functional specialist to the sales & delivery team on the force.com, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud Platform. With broad background the ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform including but not limited to business processes and business users.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Works with management and business teams to help identify significant process opportunities and present ROI
- Drives major process re-engineering efforts by:
- Leading business owners to define process future state and ROI
- Proposing a roadmap of specific focused projects/actions to achieve the desired future state by implementing the proposed changes
- Participating in projects to map existing processes; lead the definition/documentation of the to-be processes; define/document tool requirements, data changes, business rules, metrics, and training to achieve to be process.
- Work with Business Systems and IT teams as needed on functional specs and test scripts
- Work with business and other functions as needed on process implementation planning including job roles/incentives; UAT; training; and metric gathering
- Data and processes analysis, swim-lane/process diagramming
- Conducting business process design workshops
- Developing and defining business requirements, workflow design, processing mapping, functional specifications, gap analyses, and use cases
- Interacting with business owners and IT Teams (Oracle, SalesForce.com, EDI, Web) to ensure the system solutions meet the functional requirements
- Require to work across business areas, which may result in focus on a particular area for a period of time
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical processes and requirements
- Review, recommend and implement available or industry standard tools and technologies as appropriate to deliver process optimization solutions
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ideal candidate will have experience in consulting organization with total of 10+ years experience leading major Programs/Projects in a complex, global corporate setting
- Candidate must have a project management experience and ability to handle client interactions at senior level to lead project discussions. PMP certified candidates preferred.
- 3+ years of experience of Salesforce implementation and management of business automation solutions within the Front Office domain (CRM SFA / Marketing / Service, PRM etc.)
- Practical and hands-on experience in implementing, managing SalesForce.com solutions for SFA, Marketing, PRM, Service modules
- Understanding of Sales Cycles, Sales Models, Sales Tools, end-to-end business processes (front-office and back-office), and implementation of these within CRM and ERP systems for:
- Partner Relationship Management
- Account Management
- Opportunity Management
- Deal / Account Registration
- Order Management
- Service Renewals
- Web-based self-service portal
- B-2-B transactions: EDI
- Experience in designing and developing automation solution to deliver business value
- Must be a self-starter, motivated individual who works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Effective communication skills with all levels of management
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes
- Salesforce Certification in Administrator (ADM-201), Sales cloud and Service cloud Consultant.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed team across different time zones effectively.
- Ability to work in fast pace start-up environment
- Able to travel at short notice for projects.
- Bachelors Degree with Computer Science. Candidates with an MBA would have advantage.
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
- At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- Male/ Female, age 22-30 years old.
- Bachelors Degree in Communication Arts, Journalism and Mass Communication or other related fields.
- Having experience in Tv Program and TV production.
- Having knowledge in editor program.
- Find information to do the scripts on TV program.
- Can take care of process of TV production.
- Preparing information for presentation in TV program.
- Social security
- Medical Allowance.
- Health & Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Fitness, Yoga, Massage etc.
- Company special benefits ex: Baby born, Marriage, Physical checking etc.
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- The Creative Operations function at Pomelo comprises of Studio, Photography, Styling, Art Direction, Post Production, Visual Design and Copywriting. The team is the provider of all creative services at Pomelo and supports many business functions from Marketing and PR to Engineering, Buying, Retail, Customer Service. The PM team is the gatekeeper of all these creative functions ensure all projects are executed seamlessly from brief to launch.
- Manage the end to end execution and delivery of all Pomelo creative projects
- Be the main point of contact for all creative requirements across Pomelo business units (marketing, retail, PR, buying, design, product, customer service)
- Collate all project requirements, interpret into creative brief, set project milestones and ensure all project stakeholders are adequately resourced to execute.
- Manage the end to end project timeline from initial brief to final launch of assets
- Construct and manage approval process through all senior stakeholders
- Ensure all projects meet Pomelo brand standards and are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- Manage a team of Creative PMs, working across all company projects. Delegate project scope out to team and ensure department KPIs are being met.
- Working with Director of Creative Ops on the overall creative strategy and ensuring each project meets the department KPIs as well as hitting company commercial targets.
- Ensuring all creative projects are brand-relevant
- Bachelor degree
- At least to 2 years of working experiences
- Prior project management / project execution lead in Advertising Agency or creative environment would be plus
- Understanding of fashion, design, photography, branding and international industry trends
- Strong English communication and comfortable working in an international environment
- Ability to communicate well at all business levels.
- Meticulously organised and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, team player with an ability to lead people and make informed decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Jira or other project management software experience would be an advantage
- Interested applicants please send your portfolio and CVs with contact information, and salary expectations
- Visual Designer Intern
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast-fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Key Responsibilities
- Designing stimulating visuals for the Pomelo Online and Offline assets; emails, social media posts, and signages for various promotions and campaigns.
- Contribute 20 graphic T-shirt designs by the end of the internship.
- Communicating effectively with the assigned supervisor and Visual Design teams.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to contribute to the team.
- Working with a wide range of media, including Adobe suites, video, and other computer-aided design.
- 3rd or 4th year student preferred in the related Design field.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, knowledge in Premiere Pro and After is a plus
- Take ownership of your work.
- Have excellent communication skills, with amazing attention to detail
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about design, aesthetics and current trends. -Positive and fun attitude, flexible and a good team player who is eager to learn and create. -Able to communicate in Thai and English.
- Gain and Learn
- Understanding the process of an in-house design team
- Learning the process of what goes into working with other teams; marketing team, engineer team, campaign team, and PR.
- To experience working with both Thai and international employees from Silicon Valley to New York and Europe
- Stylist Intern
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Support the styling team in the day to day shooting of product catalog, marketing photoshoot
- still life shoot, lookbook, campaign shoot, etc
- Align and work closely with the Stylists and the rest of team member within the Pomelo HQ studio
- Assist with weekly product grouping
- Assist with studio and sample preparation for all shoots
- Sourcing of props for lookbooks, campaigns, and marketing shoots
- Manage studio styling inventory and prop closet
- Assist with post-shoot tracking product for catalog styling
- 3rd / 4th year student
- High degree of interest in the field of fashion, editorial, styling and fashion photography
- Strong English communication and comfortable working in an international environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Problem solving, detail oriented, with the ability to multitask
- Open, friendly, and hands on