WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Google Adwords, Facebook Marketing, Social Media Management, English
- Property Flow is a Bangkok based Proptech startup providing a technology platform for real-estate professionals.
- Property Flow provides a wide range of sales and marketing services for agents, brokers and developers, helping them to digitize their offline processes to improve efficiency. Some of the tools provided include online listing management, mobile workflows, CRM, real-estate websites, and B2B Marketplace.
- Property Flow office is co-located and a portfolio company of 7 Peaks Software centrally in Bangkok, next to both BTS Nana and BTS Asoke, with a total mixed team of ~40 people. The company has received seed funding by international Venture Capital as well as generating revenue. Please join our international startup company, and help revolutionize how real-estate professionals work in Thailand and South East Asia!.
- Join our marketing team, and help with both online marketing through social media, graphic design, email newsletters etc. as well as offline marketing through organizing events.
- Handle all digital marketing channels, social media, adwords etc. and masesure each of the various marketing efforts.
- Assist on content marketing and assist on offline marketing packages for the company, to help further sell the products.
- Relevant bachelor degree required.
- Some experience of creating and executing highly successful marketing campaigns.
- Ability to build relationships directly with customers and turn customers into advocates.
- Outstanding listening skills, and keen ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive communications.
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills.
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder communications and engagement experience.
- Familiarity with B2B Marketing technology and SaaS is a plus.
- Experience with Google Adwords, and Facebook Advertisement is a must.
- Experience measuring effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Property Flow is a Bangkok based Proptech startup providing a technology platform for real-estate professionals. Property Flow provides a wide range of sales and marketing services for agents, brokers and developers, helping them to digitize their offline processes to improve efficiency. Some of the tools provided include online listing management, mobile workflows, CRM, real-estate websites, and B2B Marketplace. Property Flow office is co-located and a portfolio company of 7 Peaks Software centrally in Bangkok, next to both BTS Nana and BTS Asoke, with a total mixed team of ~40 people. The company has received seed funding by international Venture Capital as well generating revenue. Please join our international startup company, and help revolutionize how real-estate professionals work in Thailand and South East Asia!.
- We are looking for some interns who is dedicated to quality and possesses a passion for modern front-end and.net back-end technologies.
- The right person will work with our team of talented engineers to architect and build the next generation B2B SAAS platform for real-estate professional in the South East Asia region.
- Work with latest and greatest technologies, and modern software architecture on MS Azure.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Excellent ability to understand software requirements and specifications.
- Strong experience in implementing complex front-end applications across all major browsers.
- Expert skills in writing clean and semantic HTML5.
- Expert understanding of CSS3 and CSS cascading, specificity and inheritance.
- Experience with Bootstrap and Wordpress.
- Experience with Angular JS.
- Keen interest and knowledge of latest trends in mobile and web app interfaces and development.
- Highly motivated individual with interest in enhancing skills and learning new technologies.
- Good command of English, both written and oral.
- Strong understanding of best practices for application performance optimization and security.
- Be thorough and dedicated to quality.
- Be able to identify opportunities for innovation to improve quality.
- Near fluent English, both oral and written.
- Experiences on Microsoft Azure and understanding of the different services provided by Azure and able to provide solution using the services.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models.
- Understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc).
- Be able to create, deploy, maintain, scale-out Cloud based services.
Service-Minded, Management, Excel, English
- Guests and businesses that experiencing REDD come in all walks of life and in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of REDD combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide REDD-caliber customer service, products research and analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of REDD's customers and understand how our range of product offerings can satisfy our customers.
- The Chief of REDD represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest's requirements which involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests. The Chief of REDD supervises REDD operations in accordance with established guest service, quality and sustainability standards as well as tries to upsell guest storage rooms, by sharing available alternatives and options.
- Potential Career Path
- Supervisor - Assistant Manager - Manager - Assistant General Manager.
- Competitive Remuneration Package We offer our precious employee a competitive salary, compensation and benefits, Vacation Day-off, Daily work asset package (Ultrabook, Phone, Car), Social security, Provident fund, Incentive bonus, Health check-ups (Annual) Health Insurance, Many more efficient human resource plans to develop your career path, International standard tools (SAP, Office 365, g-suite, ProofHub), workflow and workplace.
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with our REDD brand and standards and consistent with POEM core values.
- Greet guests immediately upon arrival; register and assign guests to storage rooms.
- Handle point of sell (POS), compute bills, collect payments, handle cash, and make change for guests.
- Close out guest accounts at time of check out by investigating the storage room. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Ensure property entrance, reception and other public areas are properly maintained in regard to cleanliness and appearance.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow POEM standards.
- Resolve guest complaints and concerns by conducting thorough research of the situation and determining the most effective solutions.
- Work toward increasing guest satisfaction.
- Participate in activities related to interacting with guests on an individual level, thus creating a relationship and culture that will result in repeat stores.
- Perform REDD bookkeeping activities such as daily balancing accounts and conducting audits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree with 1 - 2 years of front desk agent or commercial real estate sales experience.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- REASONING ABILITY.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES.
- Good communication in English (spoken and written).
- Willingness to occasionally participate in networking, business and social events outside of regular working hours.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive at all times.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Expected competencies.
- Proficient level of communication in both Thai and English (speaking and writing).
- Possess achievement motivating.
- High in self-efficacy.
- Good at negotiability, conformity and compromising.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive always.
- Being optimistic learner and rational judgment and decision making.