WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Provide knowledge and supporting to business units on system improvements.
- Serve business users for applications support as primary level.
- Design new programs by requirement analysis, constructing workflow chart, system capabilities, and writing business specifications.
- Analyze and evaluate both current and proposed business unit requirements as relate to applications and business process.
- Engage during the requirement analysis and design process for overall solutions.
- Participate with service providers on system development, system improvement and operations support.
- Support users on the system testing, cost, and analysis process.
- Provide training to users when needs.
- Provide help desk support and documentations.
- Maintain and update system protocols and support.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in business computer or computer science.
- 3-5 experience years in system analysis, design and development.
- Knowledge on SQL is a must.
- Can communicate English (especially on writing skill).
- Use Microsoft Excel with functions professionally.
- Good manner, handle the pressure of working, and be gentle with others.
- We offer attractive salary commensurate with experiences and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Please submit your English resume stating working experience, current salary and expected salary together with recent photo to:
- NISSAN LEASING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Nissan Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 3 Rajanakarn Building, 26th Floor,
- South Sathorn Road, Yannawa,
- Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
- Telephone: (+66) 02-207-4000
- Visit us at www.nissanleasing.co.th.
- Manage merchant accounts and analyse different ways to optimize merchant revenue.
- Lead a team of 3 Account Executives towards growing their portfolios of existing merchants.
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and operations team to conceptualise and execute revenue growth plans.
- Pro-actively manage the success of key merchant accounts.
- Present convincing business cases to demonstrate clear value to these potential restaurant partners.
- Manage all stakeholder relationships end to end with minimum supervision.
- Minimum of 4+ years sales/account management experience, preferably in e-commerce industry.
- Ability to use data and analytics while building on client conversations.
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem solving.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently.
- Good command of English and Thai in both communication and writing skills.
Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering, Material Engineering, Analytical Thinking, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Multitasking, Positive Thinker, Service-Minded, Teaching, Teamwork, English
- Job Opportunity.
- Position / Job Specification: Support Technician (Design Technology).
- The Support Technician (Design Technology):
- is responsible to the Line Manager assigned by The Principal. In normal circumstances, this will be the Head of Department in a subject area of specialist interest to the Intern;.
- will work closely with the School s Graphic Designer assisting with the promotion of creative learning environments and display;.
- will work closely with other teachers within the assigned department.
- The Support Technician (Design Technology) will:
- provide classroom support in subject areas of specialist interest;.
- provide, under close and monitored supervision from Head of Department or other teachers within the department, one-to-one tuition of students in subject areas of specialist interest knowledge;.
- play a lead role in developing the Learning Environment / Display in assigned subject areas;.
- support teachers with planning and administrative tasks;.
- where appropriate have the opportunity to team teach and lead classes;.
- provide good practical and workshop skills e.g. carpentry, metal work, plastics;.
- organise and maintain material stock and supplies;.
- manage and maintain workshop resources, tools and equipment;.
- work closely with students and to offer practical help and advice under guidance from HOD / specialist teachers;.
- be fully involved with other aspects of school life;.
- using various relevant materials construct, assist, decorate, display & exhibit boards, props, signs, fairground, booths, as designated by Graphic Designer;.
- design, draw, paint, or sketch backgrounds and fixtures made of different materials for windows or interior displays designed by Graphic Designer;.
- lead and supervise any temporary support/maintenance staff allocated to assist within the department;.
- Source and purchase materials from suppliers as directed by HOD.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Support Technician (Design Technology):
- be a strong team player with a clear understanding of his / her professional responsibilities;.
- will provide a varied and creative approach to EAL provision and actively support school initiative in this field;.
- will have a strong commitment to teamwork and be highly pro-active in working with staff, students and parents;.
- will demonstrate a keen eye for detail in assessing students;.
- will have excellent organisational skills;.
- will be aware of and adhere to standards of best practice in regard to Health and Safety;.
- will be positive, patient, flexible and punctual;.
- have an energetic approach to work;.
- enjoy working as part of a successful team;.
- be able to work independently and to use ICT effectively.
- Child Safeguarding:
- Shrewsbury International School is committed to Safeguarding and Child Protection promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to.
- attend in-house Child Safeguarding programmes;.
- promote and safeguard the welfare of all students in the school;.
- report to the Child Protection Officer any concerns they have for the welfare of a student. This may include unsafe practices witnessed within the school as outlined in the school s Speak Out (Whistleblowing) Policy;.
- keep professional relationships with students where personal boundaries are respected and maintained;.
- seek advice from a Line Manager or Child Protection Officer with issues or concerns related to Child Safeguarding.
- Satisfactory Thai Police Criminal Record check.
- Confirmation of identity (Driving License / National ID card).
- Satisfactory references.
- Verification of qualifications and work experience.
- How to Apply:
- Applications will be only be accepted on the official Shrewsbury International School Application Form, which is available on the school website Recruitment page.
- Further Details:
- Full details of the school are available on our website at www.shrewsbury.ac.th.
- Any queries should be forwarded to [email protected]