What is WorkScore™?
What is WorkScore? The blue bar next to each of the jobs indicates how well your profile matches with the job position. To see WorkScore scores you need to complete your profile at least to 80%.
For best matches we recommend to fill as much as you can, up to 100%. You can apply to all jobs, although jobs with higher match percentage are most relevant to your skills, education and background. Even with a low WorkScore percentage, if you really like the job then it still could be a right job for you!
No experience required
- We are looking for 2 Young Learners Assistants(Part-time) to be based in Ladprao to provide ongoing support to staff and customers both inside and outside the classroom and contribute towards the smooth running of the Primary Learners Programmes in Bangkok.
- The main duty of the Young Learners Assistant is to supervise Young Learners inside and outside the classroom, assisting teaching staff and ensuring parents are kept informed and high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
- On Weekends: 8.00 am - 15.00 pm.
- On Weekdays: 4.45 am - 7.15 pm.
- Hourly rate: THB 126/ Hour.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in both Thai and English.
- A positive approach to working with children and the ability to motivate, inspire and build rapport;.
- Excellent team working ability.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly.
- IT skills ( Excel, Word, Outlook).
No experience required
High Responsibilities, Teaching, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- The Swim Coach reports directly to Aquatics Director and is responsible as part of a team for the effective coaching of swimming. In particular, the Swim Coach will work closely with the rest of the Sport and Activities team to plan, deliver and evaluate swim coaching sessions in line with the Shrewsbury International School annual coaching plan.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Swim coach should have the following qualities.
- Hold a recognised swimming teaching or coaching qualification.
- Hold or have the ability to gain within 6 weeks of employment a lifesaving qualification.
- Be able to deliver swim coaching sessions to swimmers of all abilities.
- Be available for all swim meets and time trials attended by Shrewsbury International School.
- Have good English language skills in speaking and reading.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be conscientious, efficient and organised.
- Participate in training and development.
- Be a strong team player - good-natured, willing to learn and flexible in approach.