WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Product Manager based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Open to candidates seeking to relocate to Thailand.
- We are looking for a Lead product manager to join our product team and help drive the requirements, design of new product lines, and lead the actual development team. We re looking for someone who can also bring a new perspective and consultancy service to our clients.
- Collaborate with our key enterprise clients to combine functional and operational knowledge to design software that requires minimal training, without sacrificing functionality and compliance.
- Own and develop products from design to execution, ensuring on time and high quality delivery.
- Plan feature releases and champion product area roadmaps.
- Track and report progress of features against key milestones.
- Keep feature stakeholders updated throughout the development cycle.
- Act as a liaison to relevant parties, including development, QA, documentation, product support, and other internal stakeholders, to facilitate the release process.
- Present feature specifications and best practices to internal stakeholders, customers, prospects and implementation partners.
- Manage customer escalations and production issues, mitigating functional challenges and improving customer satisfaction.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience as a product manager, implementation consultant, or business analyst in a fast paced cloud/software based environment.
- You have extensive experience with enterprise product management/enterprise system configuration, integration or implementation.
- You have experience writing detailed software function design documents.
- You are a team player who can work well within and across teams to get things accomplished.
- You are a fast learner, detail-oriented, decisive, efficient, and enjoy fast-paced work environments.
- You are fluent in English.
- Compensation, Benefits, Perks and Other Reasons to Work for Us:
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Stock options.
- Work in a startup space a fast-paced high growth environment.
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company.
- Healthcare package.
- Flexible Hours.
- Unlimited days of paid vacation.
- Travel benefits Official Employment.
- Relocation support.
- Team outings, lunches, masseur in office and bonding activities:) Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Job Type: Full-time.
Able to work as a shift, High Responsibilities, Fast Learner, Teamwork, English
฿22,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- At Coins.co.th, we are driven by our vision of a world where everyone has access to financial services. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job.
- We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia through blockchain technology. As part of the operations team, you will play a large, direct role in realizing this vision by managing our daily transactions, optimizing our processes, and engaging with customers.
- Manage day-to-day operations such as cash-in/cash-out transactions, account verification, and order fulfillment.
- Monitor/record transactions on the platform and cross-check.
- Implement strategies to provide excellent customer experience.
- Analyze and solve customer issues and problems, also raise customer issues to the relevant team (but notdirectly contact with customers).
- Work closely with the Customer Solutions team, Engineer, Marketing, and Compliance teams in improving the product and providing solutions to increase process efficiency.
- Capable of working independently/less supervised but can also collaborate well with a team.
- Attention to detail, numbers. Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Passionate about financial inclusion. A track-record of getting things done, drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.co.th.
- Willing to work in shift/rotate schedule/weekend schedule 1-2 times per month/flexible time.
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree in Management, IT, Economics or any related fields.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Operations, finance, IT or information systems experience is a plus.