WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- YOUR ROLE:
- While there will never be a typical day at Accenture, weve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Understand cross-browser and cross-platform concepts and concerns
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and their overall impact on the creative process
- Work closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts
- Provide technical leadership at a project level
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working at an advertising, design, consulting agency, web startup, or equivalent education
- Minimum 1 years of experience executing large scale website launches or equivalent education
- Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Experience with ecommerce and content management systems (hybris, AEM/CQ, etc.)
- Strong understanding of W3C and accessibility guidelines
- HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, Web graphic production
- Responsive Design and grid frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
- Yeoman scaffolding tool
- Nodejs and Node Package Manager
- Template engines such as Jade, Handlebars, Lo-Dash
- Interface compilers such as SWIG
- CSS extension languages such as LESS or SASS
- HTML5shiv, RespondJS, or other legacy browser support frameworks
- Feature detection utilizing Modernizr
- Consumption of RESTful web APIs or web services
- Expertise using version control systems
- Experience with web scripting languages such as PHP, Ruby, or Python
- SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Requirements
- Industry skills in at least one area
- Experience designing a methodology
- Experience working in a similar solutioning capacity
- Scrum Master certification
- Ability to build and refine internal and external mobile architectures and frameworks
- Experience developing / architecting solutions for iOS, Android devices
- Ability to provide technical guidance and mentoring
- Experience with non-functional attributes of enterprise solutions (e.g. security, load balancing, and performance)
- Solid understanding of databases (relational and NoSQL DBs)Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management, and workforce management implementations
- Why Accenture?
- Culture and Values
- Grow your career in a global company trusted by clients from almost all industries. Accenture upholds its world-class brand and reputation through its core values and code of business ethics, empowering our people to deliver excellence, serve our clients and contribute to the community.
- Inclusion and Diversity
- At Accenture, having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our culture and core values and it enables us to compete effectively in the global marketplace. We take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity to create a high-energy work environment for our people.
- Training and Development
- Accenture hones the skills and expertise of its people through various training and development programs. We offer formal and informal trainings for every career level to help our people acquire and build specialized skills.
- Work Environment
- Accenture leverages the latest workplace tools and technologies to foster a dynamic and collaborative work environment. This supports the highly collaborative nature of our work, enabling us to learn, network and innovate seamlessly.
- Corporate Citizenship
- At Accenture, corporate citizenship is central to our goal of helping people and communities become better. This empowers us to make a difference in the lives of others and bring positive change for a greater than future.
- Total Rewards
- Accenture recognizes the individual contributions and performance of its people. We also help our employees build a rewarding career through market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities.
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- Your Role and Responsibilities.
- As the Snr. Digital Banking Architect, you create the technology blueprint and conceive technology delivery programs for making next generation digital banking experiences a reality for our clients. You are comfortable engaging senior banking stakeholders from both business and IT, and credibly guiding them on the future of digital banking technical solutions. You have deep and hands-on experience designing and developing front end banking systems, with a focus on retail & corporate banking, but extending into mass affluent and wealth segments. You have a track record of developing solution architectures, and understand the efforts and activities needed to build and deliver these architectures. You will collaborate with strategists and creative teams to workshop ideas, requirements, and define future digital experiences. You have overseen technology delivery teams across the full software delivery lifecycle. You are comfortable in a highly agile and iterative environment. With your solid understanding of new and emerging solutions in FinTech you are comfortable developing digital solutions for our banking clients, taking into account their business vision and existing technology landscape.
- Designing internet-based software architectures that address all aspects, such as security, single sign-on, deployment, performance, caching, sizing, scalability, and service availability.
- Driving from digital concept to solution through to implementation.
- Applying knowledge of architectural frameworks and enterprise integration patterns and best practices,.
- Creating Technical Architecture Documentation, presentations and sales pitches.
- Managing agile teams throughout application development.
- Executing interactive and outcome-driven workshops to capture requirements and develop solution blueprints.
- Performing quality review of project deliverables. Lead work sessions and presentations with clients.
- Mentoring junior consultants, engagement managers and other more junior delivery consultants on the proposal and/or delivery teams as appropriate.
- 8+ years of experience as architect for banking, payments and mobile solutions.
- Ability to accommodate extensive travel at times (60 - 80% or more).
- Team player, client-facing, results-oriented, strong communicator, can-do attitude and comfortable working in a highly flexible, agile and collaborative environment.
- At least 3 years of hiring, developing and managing technical talent;.
- Experience in a consulting role in financial services;.
- Prior experience as a software developer.
- At least Bachelor or Master s Degree.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- 15+year experiences.
- Banking Industry knowledge.
- Had manage multiple projects at once before.
- Oversee 25-30 team members.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- experience as architect for banking, payments and mobile solutions.