WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Import / Export, Negotiation, English
- Looking for meaningful work? Wanting to make a real difference? Here is your chance! We are looking for new team members at one of Thailand's leading social enterprises!.
- Business Development/Export Manager - Grow our business through international partnerships, from distributors to impact-focused partners. Helps develop a world-class organic food brand that connects with health-conscious consumers all over the world, particularly in the US, Germany, UAE, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, etc.
- Work closely with customers and business partners from all over the world.
- Manage export processes.
- Digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Highly driven and self-motivated, passionate about social business and in particular wanting to help create value for others.
- Excellent listener and observant with willingness to learn from others.
- Excellent in critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, humble, responsible and accountable.
- Comfortable with details, able to prepare detailed documents and reports.
- Excellent learning attitude and strong positive attitude.
- Can use MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent command of English, any nationalities (including Thais) will be considered if qualified and we will take care of the work permit and visa if needed.
- Can travel to and from MRT Huai Khwang conveniently (close to office).
- Can travel internationally.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionA Waiter/Waitress is on the front line of guest interactions, and as a Hospitality Ambassador for the resort should always provide prompt and courteous service delivery to all guests.You will be one of the key influencing factors in guest satisfaction, and as such it is your responsibility toensure that guests are delighted by the quality of service and comfort in our food and beverage outlets. Your main duties and responsibilities are to work as a team within all departments, ensuring the timely and efficient operation of the food and beverage outlets. You will have complete knowledge of the menus, beverages, services and facilities provided by the resort, and continuously develop your professional skills to further increase guest satisfaction. You will ensure a safe & hygienic work area, and uphold the privacy rights of the guests.Qualifications High School diploma Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations Passion for excellent service Excellent team player English speaking
Company DescriptionRAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical RetreatRAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns.RAKxas world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether theyre business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.Job DescriptionThe job of the Sous Chef in Pastry & Bakery section is the production of the most creative pastries and deserts, for the enjoyment of our guests. You will also supervise, plan, organize, direct, and participate in the centralized production of highly specialized bakery and pastry menu items. The Sous Chef will also take on the responsibility of organizing and leading training sessions for the members of their team.Qualifications An advanced level culinary, hospitality or business degree At least 2 years experience in managing and participating in the operation of a large scale bakery production center including specialty cake decorating and pastry production, food service management, and inventory control. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Experience working with a diverse team. Creative, innovative and self-motivated with strong commitment to teamwork and customer service.