WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Video Editing, English
฿18,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- ออกแบบ Motion Graphic และตัดต่อวีดีโอ เพื่องานประชาสัมพันธ์.
- ออกแบบงานกราฟฟิคดีไซน์สำหรับใช้ในการตลาดออนไลน์ และช่องทางการตลาดอื่นๆ.
- ออกแบบงานสื่อโฆษณา ออกแบบสื่อต่างๆ เช่น โบรชัวร์ แผ่นพับ แบนเนอร์ ป้ายโฆษณา.
- วุฒิปริญญาตรี สาขาวิชาการออกแบบ, คอมพิวเตอร์กราฟฟิก, มัลติมีเดีย, เทคโนโลยีมัลติมีเดีย, การผลิตสื่อออนไลน์และอื่นๆ.
- เพศ ชาย / หญิง อายุไม่เกิน 25ปี.
- ยินดีรับเด็กจบใหม่ (ไม่จำเป็นต้องมีประสบการณ์).
- สามารถใช้งานโปรแกรม Illustration, Photoshop, After Effect, โปรแกรมตัดต่อวีดีโอ ฯลฯ.
- มีความขยัน ตรงต่อเวลา ซื่อสัตย์ อดทน รักความก้าวหน้า ยินดีเรียนรู้สิ่งใหม่ๆ.
Multitasking, Teamwork, Outgoing Personality, English, Thai
- The Role.
- The primary function of the Client Services Manager is to cultivate, build and provide seamless day-to-day support and service to clients and Management to create further opportunities for business with Christie s. This role is on a one-year contract with potential to convert to permanent.
- Specific duties & responsibilities will include but are not limited to.
- Business Development.
- Work closely with art departments, client strategy and business development to cultivate future business opportunities.
- Develop a deep familiarity with all clients and their collection, anticipating and responding to their needs.
- Strategize, analyze and formulate the development of new clients and implement development strategy.
- Support business getter in getting consignment and visit potential clients with specialists
- Client Service.
- Assist private, corporate, and trade clients register to bid in all the salesroom.
- Provide pre sale and post sale support to the clients.
- Provide specialist departments with relevant pre and post auction data.
- Investigate post sale discrepancies and disputes.
- Handle telephone and walk-in enquiries on Christie s auctions and services.
- Channel clients specific requests and comments to the relevant departments and/or overseas offices, and follow up wherever appropriate.
- Maintain record of catalogue sales and coordinate with Accounts on payment received.
- Provide onsite support at Bangkok Preview, Hong Kong Sales and other special events.
- Maintain thorough client files and update Siebel as appropriate..
- General Administrative Support and Office Management.
- Provide office administrative support for the Thai office.
- Liaise with Finance department in HK and provide finance and accounting support.
- Maintain departmental files / vendor information & liaise with Hong Kong departments on administrative matters such as but not limited to payments.
- The Candidate.
- Bachelor s degree with at least 6 years of art-related/luxury retail experience involving client
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including superior written and spoken English and Thai. Proficiency in any third language an advantage..
- Well connected and networked in the targeted geographic market. Excellent client services..
- Ability to work with discretion when dealing with highly confidential information..
- Strategic and creative thinking..
- Process and goal driven with superior organizational skills..
- Strong follow up skills and attention to detail..
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situation and work effectively in fast paced and time-sensitive situations..
- Multi-tasked with strong time management capability..
- Computer literate. Email, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- If we process sensitive personal data about you, as well as ensuring that one of the grounds for processing menthioned above applies, we will make sure that one or more of the grounds for processing sensitive personal data applies, including that the processing is for equality and diversity purposes to the extent permitted by law.
- If you are successful in your application, your data will be kept on your personnel file. If you are unsuccessful. Your data may be kept on file for future recruitment purposes up to 2 years after you have been informed that you are unsuccessful and will then be destroyed, unless you inform us otherwise. As a global organization with a presence in more than 40 countries, we may in the normal course of our business transfer your personal data to other members of our group, specifically any senior management for the department and for the Christie s Group company, and to other organizations who need to process your data to enable us to fulfil our recruitment practices and to obtain approval for new hires and remuneration levels. [Your data will also be held on Christie s servers lcoatted in the USA].
Good Communication Skills, Creative Writing
- We are looking for smart and passionate interns to help us build an amazing product together. As an MarketingIntern at WorkVenture, you will be working together with our marketing, content and management teams, developing the brand and the product.
- The tasks you will be assigned to will be important and exciting. You will have the opportunity to workwith a team of young professionals and to develop your skills in variety of fields.
- We hope that your internship with us will lead to the forming of long term friendships with colleagues in our team and believe there is a strong opportunity to pursue your career at WorkVenture in the future.
- The Marketing team creates content that moves our users and inspires their careers. The team brings the spirit of joy, authenticity, and sharing of our product to our users, as well as bringing our users' passion, insights, and dreams to our product. Working within the team, the role offers excellent opportunities to develop and utilize skills in marketing, branding and communications.
- The candidate will be working with the team toward building new partnerships, expanding existing relationships and utilizing public relations opportunities to create brand awareness.
- Developing written materials, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Supporting the team in preparation for press events, public speeches and media engagements.
- Strong communication skills, excellent writing skills and a good visual sense.
- Creativity and resourcefulness in finding new ways to reach users and to establish communication with them.
- Availability for an internship of at least 2 months, 3 months is a plus.
- Previous work experience not required.
Internet Security, Thai
- The Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Analyst (TIVA) is responsible for providing a combination of strategic, tactical and operational intelligence to the MDR Centre and its constituency. They gather and analyse tactical cyber threat and vulnerabilities intelligence and provide timely intelligence support to incident responders and guidance to threat hunter.
- Key Responsibilities.
- Establishes priority intelligence requirements for all key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes, risk management, and relatedstandards and regulatory requirement.
- Performs threat modeling to identify, classify, prioritize and rate threats based on thoroughanalysis of the organization s top risks and critical assets, and derive appropriate use cases tobe implemented into the MDR platform.
- Investigates and researches known indicators, correlate events, identify malicious activity, anddiscover new sources to provide early warning for a variety of threats.
- Analyzes internal and external threat intelligence data sets, including vulnerabilitiesintelligence, detect and track emerging threats and security trends.
- Produces timely, accurate, relevant and predictive intelligence by identifying and reporting onmalicious actors, campaigns, and other relevant activities.
- Produce and deliver timely, actionable threat intelligence to foster situational awareness,.
- enables proactive decision-making, and promote enhance active defense measures within TrueDigital.
- Monitors open source information feeds and threat actor activity to identify activity levels andindicators for threats, targets of interest and possible attack vectors.
- Worsk with the other MDR Centre team to ensure that actionable indicators of compromise areincorporated into appropriate technologies.
- Proactively recommends short-term and long-term changes based on threat intelligence toimprove MDR Centre tools and detection capabilities.
- Recommended Qualifications.
- Bachelor degree in a related field such as information security, management or computer engineering.
- Active CISSP & CISM certifications are required.
- Other relevant certifications (such as GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, CEH, GWAPT and others)desirable.
- Experience working in the Information Security field, including any of the following: threatintelligence, security operations, incident response, malware analysis, and/or vulnerabilitymanagement.
- Experience with open source and Dark Web intelligence analysis tools.
- Prior experience in the Service Provider Industry is a plus.
- Experience operating all areas of the intelligence lifecycle.
- Experience in collecting intelligence from various information sources including but not limitedto; malware analysis, open source/paid feeds and technical reports.
- Possess experience in tracking evolving threats and providing threat intelligence support toincident response teams.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical thinking skills.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and provide executive level presentations.
- Experience in collaborating as part of a larger security/intelligence team.
- Working experience in a MDR Centre, Security Operations Centre (SOC), Managed SecurityService (MSS), or enterprise network environment preferred.
Company DescriptionRAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical RetreatRAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns.RAKxas world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether theyre business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.Job DescriptionAs Reservations Officer you will directly support the Reservations Manager in driving the performance of the reservations team on property. You will ensure that all SOP's are being adhered to. You will further assist in maintaining and improving reservations operations to ensure a high degree of accuracy in guest reservations, maximising revenue opportunities and satisfaction of guests and team members. You will ensure monitoring of daily arrivals for all guest requests to be carried out and communicated to. You will be working on inventory management, including allotments, groups blocks and rate codes in all applicable systems. Further you will assist the Reservations Manager for driving up- selling within the property and to ensure optimal use of all distribution channels, e.g. IBE, GDS, Tour Operators, Small Luxury Hotels, Regional and Corporate Sales Offices.Qualifications Familiar with the hotel operations available technology and all distribution channels. Understand the dynamics of regional & local market, local competitors and events of the destination.Additional InformationReporting into Reservations Manager
Company DescriptionA unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.Job DescriptionAs a Senior IT Manager, you will be responding to manage IT teams to participate in the day-to-day event response, incident management, problem management and project management, ensuring the systems, services and infrastructure work reliably, ensuring the operational efficiency, aligning with strategies and comply with the company policies. Analyzing business operations, research current trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies. Evaluate their applicability to the company and/or our customers and make recommendations for IT development based on business needs.Key Responsibilities, but are not limited to:Managing, supervising employees in IT department by motivating, coaching and setting up the goals which align with company goals and strategies.Manage IT teams to participates in the day-to-day event response, incident management and problem management for the enterprise applications, network, infrastructure and call center system to minimize the duration of business operation interruption.Manage the provision of the enterprise applications enhancement, maintenance and support services, either directly or via third party support agreements.Analyze business operations, specify, research top technologies, recommend cost effective solutions, plan and perform the implementation of systems-related policies, procedures and standards.Research current trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies. Evaluate their applicability to the company and/or our customers and make recommendations based on business needs.Evaluate current processes and identify logical opportunities to enhance current approach and recommend future improvementsStrategy development and execution to ensure alignment between business needs and technology solutionsLiaising with other departments, determining and addressing their IT needs and requirements.Conducts testing and development of disaster recovery plans to detect faults, minimize malfunctions and back-up systems. Ensures appropriate disaster recovery configurations and plans are documented and tested.Plan and manage IT team onsite for new IT system implementation, travelling for onsite inspection, manage IT project team for installation or implement new hardware and/or new applications.Plan and manage to prepare IT budget that relating to hardware, software fees, budget to replace server, network equipment end of life, upgrade software or initiative new applications.Develop documentation and SOP for IT systems, procedures, policies or any information related to the operation of the department, require by business or require by the auditor.Maintain high level of users satisfaction, conduct the annual users satisfaction survey and prepare/propose the plan for improving the IT services and users satisfaction.QualificationsBachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study.5+ years of experience with IT Operations and IT Project Management, experience with new site project planning and management.5+ years of experience managing enterprise business applications, standard software, client platforms, cloud services, servers, operating systems, virtual environments and telephony systems.Ability to build trust and strategic partnerships with assigned business area contacts, project teams and leadership to facilitate two-way communicationSuccessful experience leading people high critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategyExceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of associates in the organization.Ability to understand overall IT strategy and apply or implement IT strategy in assigned projects or initiatives.Results oriented and self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of IT operations required and Project Management.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 530 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers; serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.We are now looking for an experienced Area Director of Revenue to join our team. The role is based in Bangkok, but will require frequent travel to Maldives. This is a senior leadership role, reporting directly to General Managers of the area with dotted line to our Regional Director of Revenue for Asia. Maldives currently has a portfolio of 5 properties ; Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli that are clustered with award winning Naladhu Private Island located only 30 mins boat ride away from Male. In addition we have Niyama Private Islands and Anantara Kihavah, both only 30-45 mins seaplane ride away from Male. We are excited to be welcoming the Avani brand into our Maldives portfolio later this year with the opening of Avani Fares on Baa Atol, scheduled to open in December. In this role, you would take the lead as the Pre-Opening Director of Revenue for our Avani Fares whilst overseeing the revenue team that we currently have looking after our existing properties. This is an incredibly exciting time to join our Maldives area team!Job DescriptionYou are responsible for the translation of business analytics into tactical strategy, providing focused expertise and guiding & directing the existing hotel Revenue Management teams through effective and measurable revenue management initiatives. You will set, manage and effectively communicate the pricing strategy by market segment for each hotel in the area with reference to market intelligence, buying patterns and seasonality. You will actively participate in the production of the hotels' annual budget and assist in the creation, update and evaluation of the hotel Sales and Marketing plans for your region.You will be an active part of our pre-opening team for Avani Fares and be the property revenue leader during the exciting pre- and post-opening phase. We expect you to start around June / July this year. QualificationsUniversity degree in hotel management or financeMore than seven years revenue management experience in a hotel business are required Previous pre-opening experience in revenue role is a mustFamiliar with the hotel operations available technology (PMS & RMS) and all distribution channelsUnderstand the dynamics of area & local market, local competitors and events of the destination. Previous experience of Maldives market would be highly desirable.Multiple hotel revenue management experience preferred, multi-brand and multi-property experience is a benefitStrong commercial/business acumenEnglish skills: excellent verbal and written communication is required.An exemplary coach and mentor with track-record in people developmentAdditional InformationInterested? We hope so! The application period will close on the 15th of March, however we will start the interviews as soon as suitable candidates are identified.
Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- ADGES' human capital consultants help clients, including top-level executives, board members, and HR
- professionals, optimize business performance by addressing their human capital issues. Specifically,
- consultants and analysts help clients manage, reward and engage talent to drive business performance.
- ADGES'ability to compete is driven from powerful tools, intellectual capital, high quality of work,
- leveraged resources and top talent.
- Solution Consultant is involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote ADGES' products,
- services or ideas. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product
- development, distribution, sponsorship, and research.
- customers demands Work collaboratively with the clients to come up with the proposal that captured customers
- demands with ADGES' service Follow up with the clients and turn proposal to businesses Make sure all required financial documents have complied with the client's requirements as well
- as ADGES' requirements Marketing Function: Liaising and networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner
- organizations; Communicating with CEOs, HR executives, and managing customer relationships; Maintaining and updating customer databases; Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions; Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups; Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies; Evaluating marketing campaigns; Monitoring competitor activity;.
- practices and campaign Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative Good personal skills and confident when dealing with a senior executive Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the
- small but fast-moving organization Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail Mature and self-motivator Team players Hand on but still keep a big picture in-mind.
Digital Marketing, SEO, English
- Combining two exciting worlds of Human Capital and People Development Industry together with Digital
- Media, Digital Media Market is responsible for deliberating planning and goal setting of digital campaign,
- developing brand awareness and online reputation, managing content, managing SEO and generating of
- inbound traffic, and cultivating business leads and sales.
- Digital Media Marketer is a highly motivated, creative with experience and a passion for connecting with
- existing and future customers by developing a deep-sense of customer needs and how to meet their
- demands. As well as, Digital Media Marketer has a direct influence to build a company brand awareness
- by providing contents that valued by our audiences.
- Digital Media Marketer duties include: Manage, create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content Create a regular publishing schedule Plan and strategize digital media strategy and execution through an integration of various social
- media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others Promote content, corporate events, and company products and services through social
- advertising Other duties include: brand development, identify target customers, set-clear objectives, visual
- design and web development strategy, content strategy, promotion strategy, engagement
- strategy, conversation strategy, and measure and analyze to establish ROI.
- practices and campaign Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative Good personal skills and confident when dealing with senior executive Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the
- small but fast moving organization Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Financial Modeling, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ADGES Consulting specializes in three business areas; consulting, assessment, and academy. We are
- the trusted partners by the world leading organizations. We strive to provide world-class, practical and
- insightful business and learning solutions to our clients. To cope up with the surge in our clientsdemands,
- we are looking for our team partners who share our passion and values.
- ADGES partners with the best in the business. We work side-by-side the world great leadership guru and
- thinkers. We love innovative ideas with proven results. We are proud of our achievements and impacts
- that we have created in the business community. For consulting, we are the strategic partnership with
- RBL, a consulting firm founded by Dave Ulrich and Norm Smallwood. Dave is named the father of
- modern HR. For Assessment, ADGES Consulting represents Emergenetics, the fast and forward
- thinking assessment and team applications provider. As for leadership development, we are the exclusive
- partner with Bluepoint Leadership, the world'sleader in designing and facilitating leadership development
- As part of a forward looking, young and energetics organization, you will be challenge but you will be
- developed at your fullest potential. You will work with the best around the world. If you think, you have
- what it takes. Let us hear from you.
- A Project Coordinator/Business Support will work in a learning-filled environment, participating as an
- integral member of project teams. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to senior
- consultants, drawing meaningful conclusions from client data. Project Coordinator is a first step for junior
- graduate who dreams to take on Consulting position. This is a perfect chance to groom you and expose
- you to real players in the industry.
- You also can expect to: Help write and structure client presentations, including recommendations presented to HR
- leaders, senior management, executives and boards of directors Analyze clients' strategic and organizational information and model clients' financial and
- compensation data versus the market. Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including
- business strategy, compensation and rewards, corporate performance and performance
- management Collect and examine data trends in client financial performance, pay practices and policies, and
- talent management, including performance management, succession planning, rewards,
- selection/recruiting and leadership/employee development Help clients achieve responsible executive remuneration by translating business strategies and
- shareholder expectations into performance measurement and talent management systems Develop project management and consulting skills, ultimately serving as a day-to-day client
- contact for project areas including data requests and data management Provide administrative supports to ensure the project team and a team of facilitators can provide
- the best learning experiences that create learning with impacts. Administrative supports cover
- preparing materials, event rooms, coordinate with vendors to ensure smooth learning and
- consulting operations Coordinate with facilitators, vendors, and learning partners to deliver learning program and other
- consulting projects.
- areas are preferred Business, finance, accounting, HR and/or economics internship experience preferred Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and a strong background in Excel Experience in data analysis, financial modeling and presentation design Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail Team and client-focus attitude.
Mechanical Engineering, English
- 1 Position.
- identify new business opportunities-including new markets, growth
- areas, trends customers, products and services
- generate leads prospective customers
- understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond
- effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- think & plan strategically-seeing the bigger picture and setting
- aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- have a good understanding of the business products or services and
- be able to advise others about them
- Monitor projects and prepare schedule of all work within required
- timeframe and coordinate with P/L, MFG. manager and
- supervisors to evaluate all appropriate.
- Analyze projects for future programs and recommend
- improvements to and procedures and prepare all budget report
- liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics department
- as appropriate
- attend the seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- If your business development role is more sales oriented, you may also
- do some or all of the following
- help to plan sales campaigns
- create a sales pipeline
- negotiate pricing with customers, and supplies in some cases
- carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to
- senior management.
- Male or Female, age between 35-45,
- Thai Nationality,.
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Business Administration,
- Engineering, Computer Science, Engineer, Information
- Technology or related fields,
- At least 5 years in a middle management level position,
- Strong knowledge in the Power generator or HVAC industry will
- be an advantage,
- Good command of English,
- Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Salary, Bonus, Social Insurance and Travelling.