WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Event Planning, Management, Able to work as a shift, English
- Meet group coordinator/host(ess) prior to functions, make introductions, and ensure that all arrangements are agreeable. Read and analyze banquet event order in order to gather guest information, determine proper setup, timeline, specific guest needs, buffets, action stations, etc. Respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements. Follow up on special banquet event arrangements to ensure compliance.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects). Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Job CategoryFood and Beverage & Culinary
- LocationBangkok Marriott Marquis Queen s Park, 199 Sukhumvit Soi 22, Bangkok, Thailand, ThailandVIEW ON MAP
- BrandMarriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
- Position TypeNon-Management/Hourly
- Start Your Journey With Us.
- Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
- Marriott Hotels, Marriott International s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
- JW Marriottis part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you re happy, our guests will be happy. It s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That s The JW Treatment .
- Job Summary.
- Oversee all on-site details for executing group events, develop and follow checklist/itinerary, and troubleshoot event problems. Serve as liaison and contact person for coordinating details of events with clients, outside vendors, meeting planners, and others involved in events (e.g., Food & Beverage, Front Desk). Design, confirm, and communicate room layouts and set-up requirements for special events. Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, and reservations. Transmit information or documents using computer, mail, or facsimile machine. Operate standard office equipment other than computers. Prepare weekly departmental payroll paperwork. Ensure staffs of both the banquet and audio-visual departments are working together as a team to deliver optimum service and that guest needs are met. Communicate with and instruct staff (e.g., Housekeeping, Food & Beverage) on how to set up event rooms to client specifications. Work closely with Sales and Event Managers to communicate benefits of and proactively sell audio-visual presentations to customers. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures, report accidents and injuries, and complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, protect company assets, and visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests` service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Project Management, Event Planning, English
- Job Scope.
- Stakeholder Engagement & ManagementinSport Marketing.
- Monitoring, supervising and accountable for benefits management with respect to the agreement.
- Coordinate about project sponsorship cooperation acquisition.
- Supervise andresponsible for marketing management and manage the benefits and privilege of project supporters.
- Budget and rights planning & management to achieve project objectives as planned.
- Supervising and overall project & activities managementachieve the objectives in a timely manner and all the stated terms and conditions.
- Required Qualifications:
- Male or Female Age 30 above, Thai Nationality.
- Have experience at least 3 years in Project Management /Event Marketing or Organizer field.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage oneself, plus event team members.
- Positive mind-set (Being both good team member and team leader).
- Flexibility, ability to execute contingency plans.
- Personal passion for delivering memorable events those promote Football lifestyles.
- Excellent communication skills - English and Thai.
- Have knowledge for Budget controlling.
- Assistant Seminar Manager (ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการฝ่ายสัมมนา) ทำหน้าที่ประสานงานและดูแลงานสัมมนาให้เรียบร้อยและเกิดประสิทธิภาพสูงสุด.
- วางแผนงานสัมมนา ประจำไตรมาส และประจำปี.
- ประสานงาน โรงแรม จัดพิมพ์ และจัดส่ง Brochure.
- ประสานกับหน่วยงานที่เกี่ยวข้องด้านการอนุมัติหลักสูตรสัมมนา และเอกสารที่ต้องจัดส่งหลังงานสัมมนา.
- เพศ หญิง.
- อายุ 26 ปีขึ้นไป.
- ระดับการศึกษา ปวส, ปริญญาตรี ทุกสาขา.
- ประสบการณ์ 5 ปี ขึ้นไป.
- มีความกระตือรือร้น ละเอียด รอบคอบ.
Market Research, Event Planning, Thai, English
- The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible to the Principal and works closely with Director of Marketing and Communications, the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications. In particular, the Marketing Communications Manager will:
- execute their own day-to-day responsibilities and support the team to ensure that the wider objectives of the Department and School are met. Manage the execution of delegated tasks, as sanctioned by the line managers, ensuring that they are delivered to time, budget and expected quality.
- implement actions set out in the strategic marketing plan, and in accordance with the expectations of line managers.
- support and execute communications between the school and internal stakeholders through its established communication systems, ensuring that format, tone and content is appropriate and in line with the school s guidelines. (including the drafting of materials for website and issuing of messages and letters on behalf of the school to parents and students via Parent Portal , email and SMS .).
- support and execute promotional activities for the School including face-to-face networking, advertising campaigns and outward-facing communications (including via social media and website).
- track effectiveness of digital communications and conversion rates in order to inform communications and promotional strategies going forward.
- analyse and track competitor activity to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- engagement with school community and identification of school activities to leverage positive Word of Mouth and generate new marketing ideas for the school.
- follow the brand guidelines and ensure that the materials and communications presented by others are also in alignment.
- develop and control the marketing inventory, ensuring adequate stock and timely provision of marketing materials in accordance with budget.
- Event Management.
- plan, initiate, implement and support key school events.
- advise all staff on events planning and ensure key messages and materials are delivered.
- assist in the pre-communication/promotion of events, and establish and manage ticketing and registration processes (if required), Public Relations Media and public relations.
- generate media coverage.
- monitor competitors news, analyse and make recommendations to shape the School s own promotional activities and strategy.
- work with other stakeholders to map out networking events and engage SMT.
- attend networking events and create top of mind brand.
- networking and engage school community.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Marketing Communications Manager should have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- excellent English, both written and spoken.
- ability to produce, edit and proof accurate English Language copy.
- strong interpersonal skills.
- a proactive team player, willing and able to execute own work streams.
- excellent planning and time management skills, with ability to prioritise urgent tasks and meet agreed deadlines.
- experience in a professional Marketing environment.
- practical knowledge of digital platforms and social media, including campaign execution.
- ability to respond to new information and crisis management in a calm and professional manner.
- event management skills.
- familiarity with editing, and proofing processes, including quality control of proof products provided by suppliers.
- strong Thai Language skills.
- journalism skills are advantageous, particularly the ability to identify opportunities for leveraging positive news from within the community, gather the necessary information and present it in accurate and persuasive written English.
- experience of budget control.
- experience of working in a school environment and demonstrating understanding of inter-departmental working.
- comfortable in the basic use of photographic equipment. Additional skills and experience in event photography and/or editing software (Adobe Photoshop) a plus.
- some experience with Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- familiarity with Google drive, Google forms and Google analytics.
- experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Sales, Negotiation, Excel, English
฿30,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- FLY GOOSE is a multinational company from South Korea and has expanded our business to Thailand and Indonesia. We have established our own brand M.IN.K - Made In Korea aiming to introduce the most popular and convenient products from Korea ranging from beauty, cosmetics to everyday life objects. Our goal is to sell products that help to improve the lives of Thai people and people around the ASEAN countries. This is why we have carefully chosen products to sell by ourselves. Now, M.IN.K have distributed products through major online platforms. Not only this, but we have also entered offline platforms such as H&B stores, department stores.
- We are looking for a Sales Representative to join us.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Supporting and cooperating all company activities.
- Reporting weekly, monthly sales activities.
- Have at least 2 years of Sales experience.
- Business development tasks and processes to develop and implement growth opportunities within and between organizations.
- Interpersonal skill and presentation skill.
- Able to communicate in English.
- About the Benefits.
- Bonus and incentives as performance (monthly / quartely).
- Social insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Transportation allowance.
- Phone allowance.
- Gasoline allowance.
SEO, SEM, Digital Marketing, English
฿100,000 - ฿120,000
- We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. You'll be responsible for presenting our brand and products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various marketing techniques.
- Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics to get brand awareness which eventually will lead to new marketing leads.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our marketing channels that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on an annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Identify Esri Inc's plan and insights, and optimize strategies and performance accordingly.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Solid knowledge of website, email marketing, and other social media platforms.
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Good English proficiency.
Sales, Digital Marketing, Negotiation
฿12,000 - ฿15,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ประสานงานกับทีมออกแบบ เสนอไอเดีย และคิดคอนเซปต์สำหรับชิ้นงานของลูกค้า.
- ประสานงานลูกค้าในการนำเสนองาน จนถึงไปส่งมอบงาน และเก็บเงิน.
- มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ ไม่ยึดติดกรอบเดิม.
- ใช้โปรแกรม Office ได้ (มีความรู้พื้นฐานการใช้โปรแกรมออกแบบ Adobe).
- Job Overview:
- Write marketing-related copy for internal and external use and helping design valuable content, from. guides and presentations to videos and infographics.
- Build and maintain a strong and cohesive brand both online and offline.
- Produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Design promotional material for events, like brochures and videos.
- Prepare content for internal use (like guidelines and glossaries).
- Create customizable templates we can use for multiple purposes, including presentations and. business cards.
- Coordinate with team members to gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various creative. projects.
- Maintain updated records of the videos, images and guides that we use.
- Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening our brand.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Marketing, Design or relevant field.
- Work experience as a Creative or Marketing is a plus.
- Experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, and. brochures.
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques.
- Experience with photo or video editing software (like Photoshop or Adobe Premiere Pro).
- Understanding of digital advertising tactics.
- Copywriting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
Good Communication Skills
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Prepare and distribute press releases and articles to different targeted media platforms such as offline, online, social media, blogger and influencer.
- Organize press events including a press conference, interview, press tour, etc.
- Answer and handle inquiries from the press or other media representatives.
- Develop and update media contacts.
- Build and maintain relationships with national and regional press contacts.
- Monitor and analyze media coverage.
- Thai nationalities.
- Bachelor s degree in communications, public relations or related field.
- At least 1-year experience in related job.
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skill and service-minded.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good command in English is a plus.
Good Communication Skills, Sales, Market Analysis, Import / Export, Excel, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Statistics / Analysis, English, French
- The job:
- To deliver on our growth strategy, we are looking for a skilled professional to join our Regional Head Office in Bangkok. Your role as Sales representative Thailand will be to help us to develop our sales for beverage - dairy and ice cream. You will actively participate to the strategy and ensure its effective delivery.
- Key functions:
- manage the sales across Thailand for the Business unit: beverage - dairy and ice cream.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain relationships with leads, customers and distribution partner.
- Analyze and monitor the market for leads, trends and developments.
- Report to South East Asia sales manager.
- Reach short- and long-term goals for each identified opportunity.
- Represent the company at business meetings, trade shows, industry events etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the APAC Head Quarter.
- Mandatory Skills:
- Thai nationality.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Positive, contagious cheerfulness.
- Excellent English.
- Good command in Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience in Food Industry especially Dairy- Ice Cream and beverage.
- Experience in the Flavors & Fragrances industry is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience with good track record.
- Travel within Thailand.
- Valid driving licensed.
Microsoft Office, Accounting, English
- Accounting and Office Admin Duties.
- Accounting Duties:
- Prepare monthly Financial statements for Board of Directors meeting;.
- Receive invoices and record them in accounting system;.
- Prepare payment vouchers and cheques to pay company invoices;.
- Prepare and send invoices for membership fees and other services;.
- Confirm payments received and record them;.
- Prepare overdue report at Board of Directors request;.
- Deposit cheques received and withdraw cash from bank for petty cash and other expenses;.
- Control petty cash by ensuring adequate amount of petty cash on hand;.
- Calculate and pay staff salaries, social security fund and withholding tax;.
- Calculate VAT, Tax, monthly W/T to be submitted;.
- Handle other accounting-related tasks including liaising with bank, auditor and other relevant parties;.
- Co-ordinate with accounting departments of other companies;.
- Submit required financial statement to Ministry of Commerce;.
- Prepare financial documents for special projects such as SCRIPT;.
- Issue membership renewal requests in cooperation with membership Executive.
- Office Administration Duties:
- Purchase stationary and office supplies;.
- Support the booking messengers and couriers for office staff;.
- Arrangement of photographer and transportation services;.
- Order flowers and other necessary materials for the events;.
- Arrange office maintenance with the building office;.
- Mail invoices, receipts and official letters;.
- Participate in INFORMA magazine and Directory distribution;.
- Book the car and carry TV 42 (to send and pick up) for PALAKISS - 2 times/1 year;.
- Arrange the supply of member plates, cards and staff s business cards;.
- Keep track of staff sick and annual days, vacation dates, late dates;.
- Share phone answering duty with other TICC Staff;.
- Manage work permit and visa application for foreign staff;.
- Report new staff and outgoing staff to the government;.
- Submit Personal income Taxation for foreign staff;.
- Deal with the Revenue Department for Tax ID No. for foreign staff;.
- Registration of the guests during the events;.
- Collect money during the event and report.
- Additional Membership Duty:
- Teach and supervise interns to do membership duty.
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, English
฿95+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- THE BRITISH COUNCIL YLA PROGRAMME We are looking for apart-time who can work with us for more than 6 months.Workdays are only on weekendatChiang Mai branch.
- Come and gain experience in UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- To assist teachers inside and outside the classroom.
- To assist the Young Learner Product Team with promotional activities or special events.
- To be responsible for administrative tasks.
- An undergraduate looking for a short time work experience.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- Brilliant communication skills and customer empathy.
- Self-motivated and passion to work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Love to work with children.
- Good in English.
- Thai nationality.
Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- If You've Been Looking ForTHATOpportunity To Align Yourself With a Growing Company And Play An Integral Role In Their Growth.Then This Will Be The ONLY Job Description You'll Need to Read .
- Only Thai nationals will be considered**.
- We're a passionate team of high-performing online marketing and growth experts. We insist on hiring the finest talent to join our tribe.
- We are a small, fast-paced agency that is growing and we are always looking for the right people and the right fit.
- We're looking for a hungry, fast-moving individual to join our team. We seek top performers with a relentless focus to detail and who can work independently and in a team and above all have the hunger and drive to learn within the team and by themselves.
- We aren't your average agency. Everything we do is aimed at helping our brand partners maximise the amount of revenue they generate online.
- We have our finger on the pulse, constantly innovating in the fields of strategy, analytics, creative, organic search (SEO), performance media, social and content.
- We are a young company with a flexible mindset and a "get it done" attitude.
- This is a great opportunity work with a highly skilled digital marketing team while building a solid career in the most exciting industry globally.
- You're a master atpitching, proposing, meeting with prospective clients and briefing the team on new digital campaigns. You're amazed and fascinated with the industry, always trying to improve your knowledge and experience. You dive deep into industry blogs and you know that nothing beats taking action from what you learn.
- You will be working directly with prospects, clients and internal teams to ensure campaign success from the outset. You will be conducting research, strategizing and planning for new prospects.
- All this work will focus on driving the maximum number of new clients for Primal.
- You re a talented individual who speaks bothThaiandEnglishfluently (written and spoken), and you re looking to enhance your career in Digital Marketing Strategy and Business Development.
- What we're offering:
- Training and Mentorship -We take training very seriously and will provide you with close 1-on-1 training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Generous Salary -we want Thailand s top talent and reward as such.
- CareerProgression -we're growing fast and we need team leaders.
- On-Going Performance Reviews -don't wait for annual performance reviews, we advocate continuous and on-going performance reviews and rewards for superstars.
- Convenient Office locationclose to the BTSin Thong Lor, Bangkok close to all the restaurants and fun places.
- Young and Vibrant Teamof the country's most switched on digital marketers (who actually deliver performance).
- Medical Insurance -get great coverage for your needs as part of our group insurance.
- Uncapped Commission (OTE)the more new business you acquire, the more your earn.
- The Other Stuffpaid and regional training opportunities, free networking events, lunches, dinners and Friday drinks.
- We're after a switched on Digital Marketing Strategist who is:
- A bilingual specialist who can speak and present in Thai and English.
- Produce data-driven pitch decks to win new business.
- A thinker who can see gaps, and opportunities to for brands.
- A goal-orientated individual who loves seeing growth through their efforts and hitting targets.
- An outgoing individual who is comfortable being on your feet attending meetings.
- A knack for critical thinking and developing solutions to digital challenges.
- Deliver hypothesis based problem solving when needed.
- Produce spectacular presentations communicating digital strategy.
- Less experienced individuals will be considered, given they have proved to:
- Learn, Work and Move FAST.
- Thrive in high-pressure settings.
- Proven Critical Thinking Skills.
Service-Minded, High Responsibilities, Good Communication Skills, English, Japanese
- Job Summary.
- Respond to any questions from guests, and follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction.
- Take and confirm reservations and cancellations.
- Supply guests with information regarding property amenities, services, room features, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., spa services, transportation, religious services, babysitting, financial services, business center services, interpretation services, reservations, dry cleaning, entertainment/sporting events, shopping) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest requests.
- Collaborate with management to develop and carry-out ideas and procedures, and set goals to continuously improve department performance.
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Sales, Management, Negotiation, English
- Generate sales of all product categories.
- Take care about sales activity and event on each modern trade event period.
- Focus on modern trade sales target incentives such as IT City, Power buys, B2S, The Mall, etc.
- Focus product availabilities, product display.
- Seeking and discuss with distributors for the new target group to increase sales opportunity.
- Negotiation and take advantage of sales opportunity with each modern trade.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality, Age between 25 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in sales or modern trade management.
- Able to travel domestic and international.
- Have an own car and driver license.
- Working Hour: 8:30 - 17.30 (Mon - Fri).
Good Communication Skills, English
- Be responsible for sales forecast by product by store.
- Monitor sales and prepare daily/weekly and monthly reports.
- Review Store weekly Stock counting report.
- Prepare and review store weekly plan order.
- Manage project promotion launch.
- Create promotion to achieve target goal.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns, using analytics tool.
- Organised promotional events, exhibitions.
- Report on progress example sales report, product stock report, purchase order, commercial invoice etc.
- Follow up delivery schedules, resolve or report delays and other problems.
- Resolves purchasing problems between department and supplier.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customers needs and requirements.
- Maintain & Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing total solutions and the right product mixed that meet their objectives
- Takes lead on coordination project execution.
- Work closely with Merchandising team for inventory plan, replenishment and new product development.
- Communicate closely with team to make sure that all departments are working in the same direction.
Facebook Marketing, English
Jobdescriptions: Responsible for weekly creating and daily posting contents for website, facebook, IG, [email protected] and other social networking sites.(F&B Business - all brands). Develop planning and strategy for digital media. Analying data and social media performance report by brand. (monthly). Responsible for answering and responding to any online enquiries. Responsible for copywriting contents for all digital media. Coordinate with photographer & graphic designer to create effective digital media contents.
Good Communication Skills
- Plan sourcing channel / recruitment strategies to respond to company policy.
- Execute recruiting to attract candidate and evaluate qualified candidates accord company standard.
- Maintain relation potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs.
- Organize recruitment events to be employer branding.
- Research and recommend new recruiting trend or Sourcing tool for develop recruitment team in Job market.
- Thai nationality, 25 - 30 years.
- Bachelor s degree in any related field.
- 1-3 years experience in HR Recruitment or Related position.
- If there are knowledge of Banking or IT, will be advantage.
Adobe Photoshop, Social media, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- We will make use of your existing design skills, pushing you to constantly be improving them. In return, we hope to share our marketing expertise to develop you into one of the most effective designers for Facebook.
- You will be part of a leading marketing team and be working under one of Thailand's most experienced digital art directors. Your designs will create measurable results for various businesses. There's no better place to develop your craft: your designs will be exposed to millions of people on a monthly basis, allowing you to quickly learn from real-market user behaviors, which in return will strengthen your skills and gain deep insights into different industries.
- There are different paths within the organization that you can take:
- You could strive to become the very best at your craft of design and eventually become the person responsible for the creation of brand guidelines and marketing materials for brands.
- You could develop management and leadership skills and be growing and managing a team of designers.
- You could transition to a marketing career and be using your existing branding and design knowledge to become a fully-fledged marketing manager. Regardless of the choice, our organization will be investing in your growth.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Implement the overall look and style for brands on Facebook with the guidance of an expert art director.
- Creating of Social Media visuals such as banners, carousels, photo albums and GIFs.
- Creating short videos for Facebook.
- Understanding advanced marketing concepts and user behavior.
- Understanding and improving the impact of your work by working hand in hand with our team of leading Facebook marketers.
- Your Benefits:
- Starting salary THB 20,000 - 30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- High impact: Your work will reach millions of people every month.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings, etc.).
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here: http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Intermediate English communication skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects or other relevant design and video software.
- Profound knowledge and deep interest in composition, typography, color theory, conversion optimization and the psychology of user behavior.
- Passionate about people, brand identify, design and marketing.
- Fun, creative and insightful and not afraid to share your opinion.
- This position is open to both first-jobbers and experienced graphic designers.
- Please apply under the following link: