WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Company DescriptionRAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical RetreatRAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns.RAKxas world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether theyre business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.Job DescriptionAs Reservations Officer you will directly support the Reservations Manager in driving the performance of the reservations team on property. You will ensure that all SOP's are being adhered to. You will further assist in maintaining and improving reservations operations to ensure a high degree of accuracy in guest reservations, maximising revenue opportunities and satisfaction of guests and team members. You will ensure monitoring of daily arrivals for all guest requests to be carried out and communicated to. You will be working on inventory management, including allotments, groups blocks and rate codes in all applicable systems. Further you will assist the Reservations Manager for driving up- selling within the property and to ensure optimal use of all distribution channels, e.g. IBE, GDS, Tour Operators, Small Luxury Hotels, Regional and Corporate Sales Offices.Qualifications Familiar with the hotel operations available technology and all distribution channels. Understand the dynamics of regional & local market, local competitors and events of the destination.Additional InformationReporting into Reservations Manager
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in strategy consulting or in a sales organization.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience developing business plans, setting and supporting delivery against objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Experience in project management, execution and multitasking.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with a
- structured thinking approach.
- Excellent stakeholder management, relationship development and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- About the job The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
- The Go-to-Market (GTM) organization acts as a strategic and operational adviser to our sales leadership team. In APAC, we help to set the focus, pace and direction of our business across the region and unite teams to deliver on important business opportunities in our individual markets.
- As a GTM Lead, you will help to set the focus, pace and direction of our business across Thailand and Malaysia and unite teams to deliver on Googles most important business opportunities by enabling our organization.
- The Global Business Strategy (GBS) team helps make Google's complex business organization run smoothly. The group drives core planning activities and develops frameworks to integrate global business strategies across the Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships organizations. Experts in both Googles go to market organization and the industries where we compete, they drive strategic and operational improvements while working closely with Senior Leadership on a range of critical initiatives and projects. The GBS team is at the forefront of addressing the Business organizations most strategic priorities, reporting and working directly for Google's Chief Business Officer. Responsibilities
- Work with country managers and vertical leads to help define annual strategy and priorities, set success goals, ensure and track successful execution, and conduct quarterly performance reviews.
- Respond to problem statements raised by the local leadership team via hypothesis generation, problem solving and deep landscape assessments, identifying insights on share of gain opportunities.
- Assess in-market tool and capability needs and develop proposals to uplevel operating efficiencies across workflows and process flows.
- Work as a partner/chief of staff to the Country Manager to ensure the organization runs flawlessly.
- Partner with cross functional business leads to review whats working well and what we could do better to deliver against our annual plan and to achieve service model excellence.
- Location At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.