WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Sales, Service-Minded, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:Permanent
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM.
- British Council Thailand is one of the biggest in the British Council s global network with thousands of adult and young learner students studying with us.Our main office is based in Siam Square, Bangkok with locations spread out across the Bangkok metropolitan area and around Chiang Mai.
- Our customers engage with us face-to-face, online, through email and via the phone.Our Sales & Customer Management team provides a high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY
- Working with both our students and with your internal colleagues at British Council, you will provide an exceptional level of customer service engaging with customers face-to-face, online and over the phone to make sure all our customers needs and requests are taken of. You will also provide support for all sales and marketing events to create awareness about the British Council.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- You will bring along at least 2 years experience in sales and customer management environment of education or services related field. You should be Fluent in both Thai and English.
- Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile and please apply viahttps://tinyurl.com/THA-NT-1986e.
- Closing date for applications: 3 June 2019 (23:59 UK Time).
- We offer an attractive benefits package.
- Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Contracts, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Data Entry, English
- Department: Sustainable Market & Partnership
- Reporting to: Forestry Manager and Sustainable Market Manager
- Base Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
- Background and Purposes:
- WWF has a mission to conserve global biological diversity, sustainable use of natural resources and promote the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption. In order to achieve this mission, WWF Thailand has committed to working with critical environmental protection projects in Thailand and has been working with various stakeholders to achieve its goals. Among various major conservation protection projects, Forestry is one of the major works that WWF is engaging to achieve Sustainable Forestry Management (SFM). Forest for Life is an additional part of the sustainable rubber project that focuses on traceability of rubber plantation value chain especial the works with smallholders. Forestry coordinator will work for this project (but not restricted to) as a coordinator for WWF work with smallholders and related stakeholders. He/she will be reporting to the Forestry Manager and Sustainable Market Manager.
- Major Role Responsibilities.
- Liaise and build a relationship with WWF Network Forest coordinator and WWF Vietnam to understand and relay WWF s requirements, smallholder situation to a technical provider to obtain the effective and efficient traceability model.
- Collaborate and work with stakeholders including rubber plantation smallholders, WWF, technical provider to implement traceability model for this project.
- Involve the managers to support work plan/activity plan of the projects with actions and time schedule to move forward the project progress toward the committed deliverables and timelines.
- Provide progress reports of activities, manage budget and clearing advance according to WWF requirements and running errands of assigned projects to the managers and WWF management in a prompt and timely manner.
- Required Qualification.
- Bachelor s degree or Master degree in Forestry, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Business Administration, Ecology or in relevant fields.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in project administration.
- Familiar in coordinating and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Detailed-oriented and self-motivated to drive for positive environmental impact.
- Good command in English and Native in Thai.
- Are you ready to be the boss' right hand? Executive assistants work with high-level executives at a company to provide top-level assistance. More elite than an entry-level assistant or secretary, an executive assistant is trusted with more high-end or complex duties. They in addition to handling incoming and outgoing communication, filing and clerical work, executive assistants might be in charge of scheduling meetings, maintaining complex filing systems and databases, document review and preparation and possibly overseeing other staff.
- Executive Assistant willmanage and assist in our core business for example Data Sciences, Market Research & Consulting, Executive Training program.
- Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instruction from your supervisor, and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated by your boss. Also, you might need to relate messages or instructions to others based on your supervisor. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly.
- People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be working directly with at least one person: your boss. But you also might be the first line of communication between your boss and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
- Organizational Skills: Your supervisor will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require you to have terrific organizational skills.
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents figure heavily in an executive assistant's day.
- At least Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Experienced in related field such as Secretary, Executive Assistant to high-level, Market Research Assistant.
- Work experienced in Services business especially Consulting,Market Research, IT, Training firm.
- Competent in English skills.
- Competent in Power point, Office Program or SaaS.
- Up to date in IT world.
- Eager to learn.
- Adaptive to new environment.
- Able to work with dynamic and small team.
- Able to travel sometime (required less than 30%).
Property Management / Development, Management, English
- Managing the overall operation of property management and facilities management.
- Managing operations of commercial projects including monitoring OPEX & CAPEX, reinstatement and hand over of leasable areas, and rental collection.
- Managing sale and marketing strategy.
- Tenant Management.
- Bachelor or Master in any field.
- At least 10 years experiences in officer or retail management.
- Good Command of English.
- Good characters.
- Problem Solving and strategic planner.
Web development, Linux, PowerShell
฿24,000 - ฿30,000
- We are looking for a creative, customer-focused individual to provide exceptional service in a fast-paced environment supporting critical operations.
- We operate a near zero downtime managed web hosting environment. The ideal candidate enjoys working on a team and will find the challenges and opportunities provided by a fast paced customer oriented environment satisfying. If you want to work with a dynamic group of dedicated, technical professionals on a collaborative team that supports a life-saving mission of global importance, we encourage you to apply. After hours or weekend work may occasionally be required for pre-planned maintenance or troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the organization s linux web hosting servers and infrastructure.
- Deploy, optimize, and maintain critical web applications on servers to ensure maximum up time, security and operation efficiency.
- Configure and support the day-to-day system management tasks such as trouble-shooting, backup management and performance tuning.
- Maintain system stability, performance monitoring, security, and storage capacity requirements.
- Install and maintain off-the-shelf software products and custom software built in-house.
- Identify hardware and software platform issues and implement proper patches and updates.
- Performance tuning and recommend performance improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance problems and issues,.
- Plan, develop, and implement application upgrades,.
- Document procedures used for hosted application administration.
- Maintain system stability, performance monitoring, security, and storage capacity requirements for Web-based applications.
- Provide support to the technical team including FEs and Help Desk Technicians.
- Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum 2 years experiences in web application management.
- Expert in Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) web servers, firewall design & administration, DNS, LAN/WAN/VLAN topology, virtualization, and backup, restore, and disaster recovery.
- Experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting centos/ubuntu.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting.
- LAMP stack proficiency.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of WHM, VPS, cPanel, MySQL administration, and PHP configuration and optimization.
- Experience with AWS architecture is a plus.
- Thai nationality.
- Annual Leave plus Personal Leave.
- Social Security.
- Yearly bonus based on the company s performance.
- Project profit sharing.
- Health Insurance.
Accounting, Management, English
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- We are looking for one individual who canhandle all internal accounting and office organization matters for our young and dynamic 25 people agency team.
- This position is perfect as an entry career position for ahighly organized individual who is passionate about managing and organizing things and about communicating with our clients.You will be working closely together with a very experienced 3rd party accountant firm.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- 70% Accounting.
- You will be independently owning all accounting/payment matters and assuring the daily ledger is 100% accurate on a daily basis and that accounts receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- 30% OfficeOrganization & Human Ressources.
- You will be assuring smooth office operations, empowering all team members to be able to do their work without interruptions.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Bachelor in Accounting, Business, Economics or similar.
- Absolutely reliable.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 18,000 - 25,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- Private health insurance.
- Be part of a friendly, young, vibrant and international work culture.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings, etc.).
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
Inventory / Warehouse Management, English
- We are looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Administrator to help run our warehouse efficiently and according to safety guidelines.
- Warehouse & Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Manage, control, and follow up daily operation of commodities receiving and distribution with accuracy, and report to the manager.
- Design warehouse layout, to manage and fully utilize warehouse spaces to the effective movement.
- Ensure commodities stored in the warehouse with safety conditions, and be ready to ship out.
- Implement and control discipline in the warehouse, to ensure the safety of inventory and officers.
- Plan and check schedule to ensure customer delivery is on time and in full.
- Perform cycle count and update weekly, monthly or annual inventory.
- Check work schedule of logistics companies.
- Prepare reports and proposals to increase working efficiency regarding the company targets, and understanding of customer's needs.
- Cooperate with a related division to develop more effective operations.
- Male only, Age 25 years and above.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Logistics, Industrial Management or any related fields.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience relating to Warehouse Management or Logistics.
- Ability to use ERP software or any other warehouse management software.
- Having good knowledge or interested in IT products is preferably.
- Fair command of using English or Chinese would be a plus.
- Detail-oriented with high-sense of responsibility.
- Can work well under tight deadlines.
- Robust and energetic.
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Taxation, English
- We are hiring Senior Accountant with at least 1-2 years working experience.
- To mainly handle the accounting, AP, AR, amd taxation.
- Handle to accounting monthly close.
- Prepare, collate and translate accounts payable (AP) documentation including all payments to suppliers and staff.
- Send out accounts receivable (AR) documentation including invoice and receipt.
- Perform monthly calculation and prepare WHT, VAT, reconciliation.
- Prepare tax return such as PND. 3, 53, 54, 36.
- Financial Statement Closing Process will be great advantage but not necessary.
- Manage all account reconciliations and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- At least 2 - 5 years working in Accounting or Audit firm.
- Strong background in Accounting Standard, understand in all accounting process.
- Proficiency in English communication is advantage.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Import / Export, Quality Management System, English
- Watsons is Asia s leading health and wellness retailer, let's jump to start your career with us.
- LOOK GOOD, FEEL GREAT every day.
- Target of vacancy for Career Day -Buyer.
- Senior Buyer - (Product Imports).
- Correspondence with both regional team & brand owner in day to day basis.
- Manage Exclusive Brand & planning selected Exclusive Brand.
- Buyer - (Product Imports).
- Support on daily documentation with Price admin.
- Manage & Support documentation Exclusive Brand in day to day basis.
- Assistant Buyer - (Document Support).
- Manage process with buyer team by database and prices survey.
- Coordinate with the related parties (Internal & External) related with Buyer function.
- Preferable to have knowledge of ecommerce or marketplace will be advanced.
- Assistant Buyer - (Price survey & ecommerce support data).
- Manage database and prices survey.
- Support & update data base of suppliers, making report or related documents.
- Good knowledge of eCommerce or marketplace.
- Administrative Officer - (In-Store booth activities).
- Negotiate with suppliers for in-Store booth activities and Digital media.
- Coordinate with internal team and solve problem.
- Working day: Mon - Fri, 08.30-17.30.
- Location: Rama 4 Rd, Bangkok.
- For more information please contact: 06-5521-4028, 06-5521-4029.
- Registration by: https://forms.gle/mBcBRN3keycABvoP7.
Microsoft Office, Good Communication Skills, Producing Reports, Thai, English
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we'd like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools. If you have experience with the Board of Investment of Thailand, even better!.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- จัดสรร และสั่งซื้อเครื่องใช้สำนักงาน.
- จัดเตรียมรายงานเกี่ยวกับการใช้จ่าย และงบประมาณของบริษัท.
- จัดการ และอัพเดตฐานข้อมูลของบริษัท.
- จัดการในการกรอกข้อมูลที่สำคัญ และเป็นความลับของบริษัทในระบบต่างๆ.
- ให้คำตอบพนักงาน และลูกค้าในเรื่องต่างๆ.
- ส่ง และจัดเก็บ (จดหมาย อีเมล และบรรจุภัณฑ์ต่างๆ).
- จัดเตรียมรายงาน และการนำเสนอด้วยสถิติ.
- จัดเตรียมการเดินทาง และที่พัก.
- จัดสรรเวลาโครงการต่างๆทั้งใน และนอกสำนักงาน.
- มีประสบการณ์ทำงานในตำแหน่งเจ้าหน้าที่ธุรการ หรือใกล้เคียง.
- มีประสบการณ์ทำงานในสำนักงานด้วยซอฟต์แวร์ เช่น MS Office (โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่ง MS Excel and MS Word).
- มีทักษะการเขียน และพูดที่ดีเยี่ยม.
Human Resource Management, Payroll, English
฿20,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Our client is a globally well-known fashion retailer. They have operated for 15 years with over 500 stores in several countries worldwide. Due to business expansion, they are actively looking for qualified candidates to join their team based in Bangkok, Thailand office.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Manage weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual record of time attendance.
- Maintain and update active employee s payroll/ benefit information.
- Support to senior to prepare the monthly payroll effectively and accuracy.
- Support to senior to manage employee benefits including monthly employee benefits report and incident report from employee claims.
- Independently response to any inquiries related to employee benefits.
- Liaise with Social Security Office, Company Fund Administrator and Group Insurance company when any inquiries occurring.
- Organize record and file the personal data of all employees.
- Ensure a timely and accurately update of employee data in HR System.
- Other related tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree with a background in Business Administration or related area.
- New graduation or 1-year of experience in HR would be advantage.
- Excellent command of listening, speaking, reading and writing both ofThai and English.
- Good command of computer literacy especially in Ms. Excel, Word & Power Point.
- Able to work well under pressure and adaptable in the dynamic working environment.
- Detail oriented with confidentiality, time sensitivity and accuracy.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skill are strongly required.
Digital Marketing, Market Research, Event Planning, English
- We are looking for a Marketing Manager (ASEAN)to participate in our company's advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data.
- Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers' behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills with a passion for marketing strategies, we want to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our company's marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Being responsible for overall marketing management and coordination of the company s products.
- Initiating and developing a marketing plan to deliver company business goals and branding.
- Developingand implementingstrategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives.
- Building business and marketing strategies to increase sales from key customers and establishnew customers.
- Actively supporting activities and communicationsrelated to targeted business.
- Working with the internal team to design and develop relevant systems and policies to support customer capital.
- Planning and organizing customer s data systematically.
- Managing all marketing activities in order to achieve the targeted revenue goals of the company.
- Developing a marketing strategy based on globalpolicy and the nature of the market for new and existing products.
- Executing and managing strategic brand expansion based on market assessments, consumer research, competitive landscape, and marketplace trends.
- Developing the CRM, marketing communication and online-offline marketing for the company.
- Promoting the company s products and improving sales in order to reach the company s targets.
- Planning and managing budgets.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Male/Female, Age 25 years and above.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administrator, Graphics or any related fields.
- Good Personality, Confident.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English (Business level).
- Good presentation skill.
- Flexibility and teamwork skill.
- Computer skills: MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite would be preferred.
- The portfolio is required for this position.
Accounts Payable, Thai, English
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Makai is a fast-growing F&B import, marketing, and distribution company, also managing its own in-house chain of quick service restaurants in the greater Bangkok region.
- Primary Responsibilities.
- Financial records, Account Payables, manage account payable schedule, create transaction for approval and payment execution for online banking.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining personnel records and other records and databases.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets.
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing mail, phone.
- Assisting other departments (such as financial department or HR) with administrative or clerical support.
- Motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems.
- Bachelor s degree - Accounting, or bachelor degree in business, administration, or related field preferred.
- At least 1-3 year experience in accounting is preferred.
- Prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Reports to Office Manager.
- Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly Performance Reporting.
- Annual Performance & Employee Review.
- Company Retreats.
- Product Allowance & Discounts.
- Travel Reimbursement.
- Annual Holiday Allowance.
- Ability to move up in the organization.