WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- Job Responsibilities:
- Driving the company's objectives and goals and providing practical solutions to the senior management.
- Taking ownership of the business, spearhead its go-to-market strategy and project development activities, and being responsible for managing risk and delivering profit, including responsibility and maintaining in accordance with the law and regulations.
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the company s objectives.
- Managing and working with engineering and project development team for projects on hand.
- Monitoring on planning & scheduling, cost estimation, project administration, interface management and delivery.
- Project, EPC and contract management.
- Coordinating with internal teams and all relevant external parties e.g. sponsor/shareholder, industrial estate, contracts, lenders, lenders advisor and contractor.
- Leading and managing execution of the project by coordinating internal.
- Contract negotiation, contract reviewing and budget control.
- Presenting and reporting projects to management.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering and master s degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum 12 years experience in project development or project management, of which 8 years in management level.
- Experience in infrastructure business such as railway/ highway/ port operator etc.
- Experience in oversea would be an advantage.
- Experience in management of scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors in varied contract arrangements.
- Sound knowledge of engineering techniques, processes and tools, and strong contractual knowledge.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Strong business development, project development and corporate planning knowledge with commercial mind.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Interested person, please submit your resume via online system:https://careers.gulf.co.th/or click "APPLY NOW".
- All applications will be strictly confidential, and will be kept for at least 1 year. Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
- Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited
- 11th Fl., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
- 87 Wireless Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
- Website: www.gulf.co.th.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionSet up yearly business plans for the Medical Gym Department, including KPIs, revenue forecasts, budgets for expenses, cost of sales, staff salaries and training. Responsible for the day to day management of all Physiotherapy and Fitness related facilities (both indoor and outdoor), and operations including successful co-ordination of all physiotherapists, instructors and trainers to ensure that guests receive a seamless experience during their stay. Provide centralized direction and coaching to all staff so as to develop a team of core physiotherapists and instructors including; setting skills, training goals and ensuring qualifications, skills levels, treatment standards meet the expectation of a 5-star health resort. Ensure that all Fitness and Physio operations have accessible SOPs to ensure standardized procedures are described, trained, understood and applied. Marketing and co-coordinating within the industry globally to keep the propertys Fitness and Physiotherapy offerings up to date with the industries skill set, equipment, exercises, and to arrange and manage Fitness Visiting Consultants to the property.QualificationsMinimum Bachelor or Masterss degree in Physical TherapyRegistered License with Physical Therapy Council Thailand.At least 10 years of industry experience, preferably in the hospitality industry including 2 years in a managerial role.Experience managing a diverse team of integrated wellness including Yoga Instructors, Physiotherapists and Fitness Instructors with diverse skills.Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills(English) and computer skills.Guest focused integrative, co-operative approach with guests and colleagues.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionYou will assist the IT Manager in the implementation and upkeep of the Property Management System (Opera). You will be the key driver in ensuring that the PMS is up to date with the most current version as instructed by Corporate IT, then assist authorized users in relation to hotel operations and support team members with their personal computers. You are responsible for the coordination and timely handling of any software fault reports, issues, or enhancement requests as well as to provide technical assistance to internal and external audit staff.Qualifications Graduate from work-related School/UniversityPreferable prerequisite is two years experience in hotel business.Deep knowledge in computer: Hardware, Software, Data Base, and Networking.Well experienced in systems design, analysis and project implementation, central reservation system, back office modules and interfaces.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 536 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, NH Hotel Group, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.Job DescriptionSupport the business needs by implementing all activities related to our airline, bank and credit card partnerships including the maintenance of the current contacts while simultaneously facilitating the development of new relationships. This position will also be responsible for compiling all regular and ad-hoc reports, to show the status of all programs and promotions being run with Partners. Direction will be provided to complete all underlying tasks to support the Key Responsibilities.QualificationsBachelor Degree in Business Related field or equivalent operational experience is required.1-3 years of experience with partnership management, process documentation, analytical work or equivalent schooling.Be self-motivated, a strong team player and enable to work under pressure.Project a professional image to maintain the reputation of the brand when communicating internally and externally.Strong communication and presentation skills.Strong command of spoken and written English and computer literacy.Additional InformationKey Responsibilities: Relationship ManagementExternal Partners: Maintain the existing partnerships and develop new relationships with airlines, banks and credit cards in line with key feeder markets of our current hotels and those within the developmental pipelineInternal Stakeholders: Work with all properties under Minor Hotels who participate in partnership activities as well as work alongside Revenue Management, E-Commerce, DOSMs and Corporate Operations to create and distribute partner offerings through the creation of private landing pages on our brand websitesOversee interdepartmental communications to gather all materials required for upcoming Hotel and brand partnership activities within Minor Hotels (MH)Review and update Property timeline for Partnerships, communicating updates internally and with partners as requiredCommunicationsPartner Offers: Create valuable promotions for the partners members and have those offers communicated through the partners distribution channels including, but not limited to all types of electronic and print mediaActivity Calendars: Manage internal and external communication calendars to leverage the opportunity to connect our properties and their offerings with the millions of customers of our valuable partnersAlign Needs of Key Stakeholders: Develop relationships with partners and the key stakeholders at the property level to understand the unique needs of each and match appropriate opportunities to create unique offerings to reach as many customers as possible and generate bookingsOffer DevelopmentWork alongside Partner and/or Minor Hotels team members to move promotional offers from concept to launch with a focus on developing key feeder marketsCreate and maintain the Promotion Loading Processes (PLP), work with the partner and internal teams to make sure URL and Promotion Code are acceptable to the customer/partnerFacilitate the development of the following with key global office stakeholders including Revenue Management, E-Commerce, DOSMs and Corporate Operations:Management of annual rates, offers and associated Promotion Codes Oversee marketing communication collateral designs linked to Partnerships including the development of annual and tactical promotionsCommunicate Internet Booking Engine (IBE) copy to teams for publicationDesign landing Page Drafts and work with Marketing to implement online under a Vanity URL for each partnerSelect Images, Logos and develop Copy for display on partner communicationsUpdate timelines and process documentation for managing all partnership marketing activitiesReporting & InvoicingCompile an ongoing list of all partnerships in a presentation to show Brand Recognition opportunitiesReport on financial results of campaigns and recommend future offersConduct analysis at all levels of partnership promotion to proceed strategically when acquiring or maintaining partner relationshipso Complete invoice payment in a timely manner and share required data with the partners regularly to ensure that members receive the various benefits offered through the promotionso Manage all aspects of the M.A.P.S. tool including monthly batch file sending, user access rights and associated training for new hotels and team membersAdditional Developmental Opportunities will be assigned, based on individual interests and needs of the business