WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Excel, English, Thai
- A Data Entry role involves entering data from various sources into the company computer system for processing and management. A candidate working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential. The integrity of any company is based on the data they produce which validates the importance of the Data Entry position. Any information inputted by the Data Entry team will then be used by other people for reference or reports.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk.
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Experiences using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- At least High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset.
Good Communication Skills, Service-Minded, English
- The role: Be a part of the adventure tour sales team and handle tour inquiries from our domestic and overseas clients from our website, by phone, e-mail, live chat and in person. Respond to both new prospects and manage existing clients on a daily basis, and provide excellent customer service. Ensure accuracy in all details in the company s contracts, quotations and itineraries. Maintain knowledge about our product portfolio to be able to provide information and details of our existing tours. Provide and present interesting itineraries and accurate quotations. Collaborate with Product and Operations team, tour guides and suppliers to present interesting itineraries and competitive quotations. Assist the Adventure Tour Manager in day to day tasks and team administration. Coordinate booked tours across the Sales, Operations, Reservations, Product and Finance teams.
- To help you to succeed you will need to have: A passion for adventure, active travel and cycling, with an outgoing, service-oriented attitude towards our customers. Sales skills with an attention to details and comfortable working with numbers. An open-minded and hardworking spirit with a positive team attitude and being flexible, energetic, proactive and service - orientated. An ability to anticipate and solve problems quickly. An ability to work independently and handle multitasking jobs. Experience in tourism industry or from relevant sales and customer service. Thai nationality with excellent command of both English and Thai (understand, speak, read, write). A systematic approach to administration and good computer skills knowing. your way around Open Office/MS Office, Internet and e-mail. Knowledge of Asian / European destinations and the travel industry is ideal.
- If you have an adventurous nature, passionate about cycling and are looking for an exciting future with a forward thinking tour operator please send us your CV and a cover letter in English to [email protected]
- visit us atwww.spiceroads.com.
Public Relations, Project Management, English
- The Mall Group is one of Thailand's largest mall operators. Its main rival is the Central Group. Mall Group's brands include "The Mall", Emporium, Siam Paragon, Power Mall, Gourmet Market, The Mall SkyPORT, EmQuartier, EmSphere, and BLÚPORT.
- We are now seeking an energetic and smartMarketing Communication to join our team. If you want to expand your career and learn professional skills, don't hesitate to click "Apply".
- Developing marketing and communications strategy both online & offline including budgets and timeline management.
- Managing and executing marketing and communication activities; campaign and promotion, and ensuring a consistent image of the show brand.
- Being the main center of contact with related partners regarding the implementation of joint marketing and communication activities.
- Implementing project marketing planning and procurement, including corporate identity design & implementation, advertising, sales kits, promotion brochures, exhibitions & press events, VIP speeches, media & public relations, publications, promotional articles, and internal communications.
- Developing current activities on all digital platform including website content management, email marketing, and social media campaign management.
- Maintaining and developing the existing campaign database in the CRM.
- Compiling monthly digital marketing reports and making suggestions for campaign optimization.
- Being a center of relationships, building and maintaining connections with all associations.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Marketing, Mass Communication or related field.
- 4-8 years experience in managing and executing (digital) marketing campaigns, especially in the Retails business.
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Well organized, creativity, communication, and multiple tasking skills.