WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Male / Female (Age 24 - 30).
- Bachelor Degree (Media Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communication, or other related).
- Out of Home media experiences & agency connection is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Work well together with team and other staffs.
- Well functioned and hard working.
- Handle multiple tasks and cope well with pressure.
- Own a car and able to travel across the country.
- Passion for success and working productivity.
- Role Purpose
- To train, support, and motivate retail sales staff in brand values, strategies, and key technologies to increase rate of sales in compliance with the overall adidas marketing strategy. Support adidas brand in becoming the number one sports brand in Thailand through training.
- Primary Accountabilities
- Provide training for customers, retail staff, and others required. Effectively manage retail and sports events. Establish training tracking and records for all staff & training programs. Create strong relationship between adidas brand and customers. Provide training supports to sales team as required.
- Secondary Accountabilities
- Create training plan that includes objectives, action plan, and measurements to improve the technical knowledge and capabilities of adidas employees.
- Provide customer training.
- Acquire product knowledge.
- Obtain knowledge of sports market, customers and competitors.
- Promote and communicate brand values and strategies.
- Train customers in latest product technologies/benefits and how to promote sell-through & deal with claims and shortage.
- Customize training approaches for different audience.
- Provide report and training feedback on a regular and timely basis.
- Set reporting system on activities, account contact report, and update budget expenses.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to consistently improve the quality of adidas training programs.
- Update tools and technique as required.
- Update competitors activities.
- Provide feedback on claims, resource on counterfitting and grey market activities.
- Provide training supports to the sales team, customer service, and others as necessary. Assist sell-in activities.
- Manage retail and sports events as required. Provide feedback and support in choosing retail partners for special events. Help manage these events.
- Plan, prepare, and schedule training. Prepare appropriate tools, facilities, and other required materials.
- Record and report the progress of each training.
- Identify target audience, set structure, identify program requirements, deliver training to appropriate parties.
- Follow-up training systematically to get feedback and ensure correct training applications in real work environment. Support the company in achieving objectives through training initiatives.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with all customers.
- Other assignments as appropriate.
- Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University Degree.
- At least 4 years of work experience in retail training.
- Sports background is preferred.
- Can design, revamp framework, processes, road map through new effective tools.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Result-oriented. Good planning and organizing skill. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Can work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong PC background.
- Fluent in Thai.
- Proficient in English with TOEIC 700.
- Core Competencies
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Other Job Related Competencies
- Market and Competitive awareness
- Presentation Skill
- Project Management
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionSet up yearly business plans for the Medical Gym Department, including KPIs, revenue forecasts, budgets for expenses, cost of sales, staff salaries and training. Responsible for the day to day management of all Physiotherapy and Fitness related facilities (both indoor and outdoor), and operations including successful co-ordination of all physiotherapists, instructors and trainers to ensure that guests receive a seamless experience during their stay. Provide centralized direction and coaching to all staff so as to develop a team of core physiotherapists and instructors including; setting skills, training goals and ensuring qualifications, skills levels, treatment standards meet the expectation of a 5-star health resort. Ensure that all Fitness and Physio operations have accessible SOPs to ensure standardized procedures are described, trained, understood and applied. Marketing and co-coordinating within the industry globally to keep the propertys Fitness and Physiotherapy offerings up to date with the industries skill set, equipment, exercises, and to arrange and manage Fitness Visiting Consultants to the property.QualificationsMinimum Bachelor or Masterss degree in Physical TherapyRegistered License with Physical Therapy Council Thailand.At least 10 years of industry experience, preferably in the hospitality industry including 2 years in a managerial role.Experience managing a diverse team of integrated wellness including Yoga Instructors, Physiotherapists and Fitness Instructors with diverse skills.Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills(English) and computer skills.Guest focused integrative, co-operative approach with guests and colleagues.
Multitasking, Leadership Skill, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Work Well Under Pressure, Thai, English
- Are you looking to grow into a senior manager and take on more and more ownership of what an agency does? This role would allow you to do just that!.
- UpMedio is a boutique agency with a family vibe. We have an open mind and value excellence in what we do.We work hard at innovating in anything and everything that is digital marketing.
- We are at an interesting growth phase which includes thelaunch of several of our own web projects. The time has come to invite a new manager that can help us grow.
- About you:
- Are you confident, relentless, resourceful, and willing to go above and beyond to achieve the impossible? Do you have the persistence, patience, and perseverance to get the result no matter what for a great opportunity? Do you have the discipline transform ideas into reality and make it happen with a team of process managers within a specified timeframe?.
- If that sounds like you, then we invite you to apply and be the person that would bring with him/her:
- Problem-solving skills
- Business plan execution
- Team unity & accountability for results
- A passion for success.
- As the operations manager you will create organizational clarity, communication, and consistency; typically (but not always) you will operate more on logic; drive results; force resolution, focus, team unity, prioritization and follow-through; and help to remove obstacles and barriers.
- As an operations manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Meeting with the CEO to map out the quarterly business plan and assign KPIs.
- Structuring the 1-1 meetings with staff.
- Developing the annual budget to align sales forecasting with project resourcing allocation.
- Leading status updates on key initiatives that map towards business objectives.
- Implementing plans to solidify "Operational Integrity".
- Problem resolutions - seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Collaborating with the CEO and being the catalyst to executing the vision and plan.
- Confirming that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization; Inherently ensuring that everyone is in the know.
- Leading day-to-day operations, organizations, and incentives to drive, grow, and capitalize on key market opportunities.
- This job might be for you if:
- You've worked in a digital marketing or web design agency.
- You have experience managing people.
- You love the marketing/entrepreneurial/startup space.
- You have a strong track record of providing and leading a vision and strategy that directly and positively impacts growth and revenue.
- You have experience developing a solutions orientated organization that focuses on client outcomes in order to drive sales and revenue growth.
- You have the ability to be the catalyst for organizational development and growth.
- You have experience with annual strategic planning and budgeting as well as holding peers accountable to the plan.
- Documented experience working in a collaborative, strategic, and organized capacity with the ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Have some familiarity with P&L.
- This position is open to all nationalities.