WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Branding, Thai, English
- Nike, Inc.'s Brand Marketing Team sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement retail marketing and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, the brand marketing teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
- As the Retail Brand Manager for Bangkok, you will be the voice of the city internally and the voice of Nike externally. You will be responsible for driving the implementation of our storytelling and experiences delivered to consumers. You will be at the forefront of identifying the shifts happening in our industry, then partnering with functional experts, respective categories, and the account to shape how we define the future of our connection to the consumer. Collaboration, strategic brief development, communication, planning, attention to detail, and creativity will be vital pieces of the job.
- Execute Nike's brand vision in partnership with the x-functional team to create consumer connections and brand loyalty. Obsess the consumer journey, think digital first, ensuring there is a seamless omni-channel journey for all accounts.
- Focus on executing fully integrated retail marketing plans for all relevant channels and accounts across multiple categories.
- Push Innovation and drive Nike s digital first mindset bringing fresh new brand ideas on how to better connect and communicate with our consumers in an omni-channel marketplace.
- Manage the seasonal planning process as it relates to the key accounts in Bangkok; including leading, contributing, and driving the seasonal plan for key categories.
- Partner with accounts, category brand and functional leads to craft a strategic vision for the Bangkok key accounts, driving the development and implementation of content and experiences both digitally and physically for the consumer.
- Align with sales and merchandising partners to identify key products and develop a clear seasonal account marketing calendar.
- Work with category brand leads to understand design, innovation and points of distinction for key product stories to be told across account digital and retail channels.
- Responsible for briefing category stories into external agencies, to deliver a holistic account marketing plan, in line with brand and business strategies.
- Management of global and geo stakeholders to ensure communication and alignment with key strategic accounts across countries is upheld and harnessed.
- Be the expert on the category consumer, mindsets, shared behaviors, content performance KPI s, trends, business.
- Partner with the Visual Merchandising & Styling team to drive an elevated focus on support of key doors at key moments within a season.
- Collaborate with the EKIN team in the development and execution of account staff engagement & training activations.
- Actively participate in seasonal sales meetings, and in-territory brand and functional meetings as part of the Game Plan process and ensure you deliver a strong account point of view while supporting overall strategies.
- Responsible for budget tracking and management of country and account spend per month, season and full year.
- Bachelor/ Master s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications or another relevant field.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience within retail marketing and/or digital e-commerce marketing with record of building relationships with retailers and other external partners.
- Minimum 5 years of retail or like experience to bring deep retail insights to inform the work and stay current on how retail is evolving to better serve.
- Fluency in English and Thai.
- Have a vision for the future and be able to create long-term strategic account plans to bring the vision to life includes budget, planning and financial management.
- Obsess and Serve the consumer Always. Dedicate time and resources to staying current with our consumer and be clear on what matters to them so Nike can deliver.
- Demonstrate creative thinking. Offering fresh stand-out ideas that challenge the norm.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key account, internal partners, agencies, athletes and influencers that drive deep insights and collaboration.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with people across all different levels, internally and externally. Ability to communicate and negotiate with outside vendors and project management firms.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload in response to often aggressive timelines. Knowledge of the market and ability to create structure into market place.
Sales, English, Thai
฿25,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Suitable candidates daily activities will be to contact companies across Bangkok and elsewhere to establish interest in Digital Marketing services.
- From there to schedule a meeting, be able to present our services and answer questions related to online marketing and our company. Tasks will also include extensive note-taking, following up with prospects and clients and maintaining regular contact and updates.
- Full training will be provided for each of our services, along with sales and presentation skill development.
- New Customer Acquisition establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on scheduling appointments with new clients.
- Evaluating the best results for the acquisition of customer for our Affiliate Partners.
- Provides historical records and customer acquisitions information by maintaining proper records.
- Responsible for the monitoring and management of daily/weekly/monthly appointment schedule with clients.
- Provide support in gathering information/data about the client and market for a proposal.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly/monthly work plans, and submitting daily feedbacks.
- Handle customers/clients' approach with Cold calls, visits and ability to close deals.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Present company media to customers and provide useful information to support customers needs.
- Excellent command of English (both verbal & written).
- Strong communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Prospecting and negotiation skills.
- Track record of proven success in a similar job(s) is preferred but not essential.
- Motivated, organized and self-disciplined.
- Bachelor Degree (Media Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communication, or other related) is preferred but not essential.
- Out of Home media experiences & agency connection is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Work well together with team and other staff.
- Ability to learn, grow and adapt and be hard working.
- Handle multiple tasks and cope well with pressure.
- Passion for success and willingness to learn and develop new skills.
Sales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
฿40,000 - ฿50,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- The role of Business Development and Marketing Manager works to achieve an organization's market position and achieve financial growth. This position translates long-term strategic goals into building client relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, and maintaining knowledge of current and future market trends.
- The main duties of Business Development and Marketing Manager can be summarized as follows:
- New Business Development.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into businesses.
- Organize high profile marketing events that fits with clients interests and perceive value in the event.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your and organization's network.
- Research and build relationship with new and existing clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Propose pricing the solution/service.
- Know how to use web-base and App to monitor and increase sales opportunities.
- Present the high level of quality and professional image.
- Adhere to high morale and ethics standard.
- Client Retention.
- Focus on value created to clients rather than sales volumes.
- Understand values that organization's services and products can add to the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationship.
- Marketing Planning.
- Attend industry function and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Create marketing events and other marketing activities to strengthen products' brand positioning.
- Establish brand communications to clients and other stakeholders.
- Management and Research.
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Business Development report.
- Lead the team of sales and marketing staff.
- Align department strategies with organization strategies.
- Live an organization's values and business principles.
- This position requires at least a bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of sales and marketing experience is a must. An MBA and Master Degree in related fields is often requested as well.
- Other Skills and Qualifications.
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing & Communication, Closing Skills, Prospecting, Sales Planning, Microsoft Office.
Market Analysis, Management, Good Communication Skills, Fast Learner, Sales, English
฿40,000 - ฿80,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Build and execute the sales & marketing strategy, implementation, and activities for channels in ASEAN.
- Identifiy business opportunities and convert into commercial initiatives to drive company s business toward target.
- Responsible for directing the development of company sales & marketing programs in each ASEAN country.
- Responsible for the assessment of distribution and promotional programs.
- Monitoring team/ staff progress according to plan in ensuring performance meet KPI& Target;.
- Male/Female age 30-38 years old.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business management/marketing or related function.
- At least 5-10 years in sales management experience; preferably in ASEAN.
- Preferred FMCG or cosmetics industry.
- Good command of Thai and English language (spoken and written).
- Ability to travel as required by role.
- Strong organization, communication and team building skills.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Project management.
- Quick learner and flexible.
Microsoft Office, Creative Presentation, Positive Thinker, Market Analysis, English
- Job Responsibilities:
- Initiate and develop marketing strategies to meet company s objectives.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Manage new product developments base on market insights.
- Develop and execute new concepts, business models and channels to position business as innovator and leader.
- Develop, manage and implement all marketing, advertising and promotional activities in the local market to achieve the current and longer-term sales targets.
- Manage the A&P budget and deliver marketing activity according to the strategy and objectives outlined to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Conduct the planning and execution of the brand s official events, and to decide on its participation in sponsorship and guerrilla events by carefully inspecting the expected ROIs.
- Ensure that the PR strategy leads to media interest in the brand and its launches so as to achieve the targeted quality and quantity of PR coverage, in the desired publications.
- Work closely with the sales teams so as to develop and coordinate integrated marketing campaigns to create consumer demand which will be translated to sales when combined with effective sales vehicles and excellent execution in-stores.
- Work with external agencies to plan, develop and implement highly-effective, qualitative ATL and BTL investments for the local market.
- Work with the logistics team on forecasts to ensure the timely fulfillment of stocks to the stores with minimal forecast variance.
- Thai nationality, male or female.
- At least Bachelor Degree holder in Business / Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience in FMCG or cosmetics industry.
- Experience in online marketing is perferred.
- A passionate in beauty, cosmetic and skincare.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and possess good analytical skills.
- A team player and good interpersonal skills, planning and organizing skills.
- Proactive and has strong passion for the job.
- Strategic thinking, creativity and proactive.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Annual Bonus (based on earnings).
- Annual salary adjustment (by contribution).
- Social Security.
- Annual Health Check Up (Location only).
- Commission (location only).
- Group Insurance.
- Funeral support staff.
- Annual Meeting.