WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Customer Service, Team Lead (Malay speaking)
- Pomelo is looking for a Customer Service Associate. You will be working closely with our Customer Service team to improve the service & quality provided to the customer and also maintain the standard for long-term success.
- Interact with customers and provide customer care via Social Media, Live Chat, E-mail and Phone Call
- Deliver an exceptional service throughout all contact channels to customers.
- Be able to handle all requirements to meet the customer expectation.
- Have a sense of positive judgment and be able to take ownership.
- Going above and beyond to make each customer happy.
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service
- Be able to work in shift time, day off and public holidays (Available for evening shift will be preferred evening shift allowance will be provided)
- Having a strong service mind, positive thinking and can do attitude.
- Enthusiastic and adaptable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of speaking and written in English and Malay (Speaking Thai is a plus)
- High impact role in a fast-growing startup, with room to grow.
- Free Lunch - 3 days per week!
- Fun and casual office working with both Thai and international employees.
- Flat organizational structure where teamwork is valued
- Regional Campaign Marketing, Senior Associate - Team Lead
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Initiate, plan and lead the execution of regional marketing campaigns to ensure that the Revenue target and other KPI metrics are met.
- Marketing communication strategy and monthly plans for all channels such as email, social media, on-site, app, and others as needed
- Monthly and seasonal promotions such as sales and gifts with purchase
- Innovative and creative viral campaigns that would generate buzz and awareness
- Identify customer needs and behavior and create an amazing shopping experience in order to create loyalty and ultimately grow customer lifetime value
- Responsible for onsite/app maintenance:
- Lead the team to keep the site up to date with fresh and interesting fashion content
- Ensure error-free on-site and app experience, working closely with product manager, UI/UX designer, and visual team
- Provide customer insights to create the best on-site/app and O2O experience for visitors and customer
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Masters preferred
- For Senior Associate - More than 1 years experience in marketing in e-commerce/retail, fashion industry a bonus
- For Team Lead - More than 5 years experience in marketing in e-commerce/retail, fashion industry a bonus
- Highly proficient in MS office(excel, powerpoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill and highly data-driven
- Strong leadership and management and avid team player
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight
- Strong communication and project management. Proficiency in English and Thai.
- Interest in fashion, retail, and ecommerce and in-tune with current events, trends, and pop-culture
- Flexible, dedicated, and driven with a positive attitude and able to work in fast-paced environment
Excel, English, Thai
- A Data Entry role involves entering data from various sources into the company computer system for processing and management. A candidate working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential. The integrity of any company is based on the data they produce which validates the importance of the Data Entry position. Any information inputted by the Data Entry team will then be used by other people for reference or reports.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk.
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Experiences using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- At least High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset.