WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills, Service-Minded, English
- The role: Be a part of the adventure tour sales team and handle tour inquiries from our domestic and overseas clients from our website, by phone, e-mail, live chat and in person. Respond to both new prospects and manage existing clients on a daily basis, and provide excellent customer service. Ensure accuracy in all details in the company s contracts, quotations and itineraries. Maintain knowledge about our product portfolio to be able to provide information and details of our existing tours. Provide and present interesting itineraries and accurate quotations. Collaborate with Product and Operations team, tour guides and suppliers to present interesting itineraries and competitive quotations. Assist the Adventure Tour Manager in day to day tasks and team administration. Coordinate booked tours across the Sales, Operations, Reservations, Product and Finance teams.
- To help you to succeed you will need to have: A passion for adventure, active travel and cycling, with an outgoing, service-oriented attitude towards our customers. Sales skills with an attention to details and comfortable working with numbers. An open-minded and hardworking spirit with a positive team attitude and being flexible, energetic, proactive and service - orientated. An ability to anticipate and solve problems quickly. An ability to work independently and handle multitasking jobs. Experience in tourism industry or from relevant sales and customer service. Thai nationality with excellent command of both English and Thai (understand, speak, read, write). A systematic approach to administration and good computer skills knowing. your way around Open Office/MS Office, Internet and e-mail. Knowledge of Asian / European destinations and the travel industry is ideal.
- If you have an adventurous nature, passionate about cycling and are looking for an exciting future with a forward thinking tour operator please send us your CV and a cover letter in English to [email protected]
- visit us atwww.spiceroads.com.
Linux, Network Infrastructure, UNIX, English
฿25,000 - ฿65,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company's product can deliver on the customer's requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- Producing detailed costing for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor degree in IT, computer engineering, computer science, MIS, CIS, IS or related field.
- Excellent command of written and spoken english will be advantage.
- Experience in IT project management for government project will be advantage.
- Experience at least 3 years in IT business field.
- Understand software architecture, high level workflow and programming skill with the ability to maintain focus on each item.
- Strong leadership with interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding skills in presentation, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving will be advantage.
- Positive, collaborative attitude, sense of humor and proven capacity to work independently under deadlines with high level of attention to details.
- Broad knowledge in related rules and regulations.
- Previous experience working within a technical presales position.
- Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience.
- 1 ประกันสังคม.
- 2 กองทุนสำรองเลี้ยงชีพ.
- 3 ประกันภัยอุบัติเหตุกลุ่ม (ธ.กสิกรไทย-เมืองไทยประกันภัย).
- 4 ค่ารักษาพยาบาลผู้ป่วยนอก 9,000 บาทต่อปี.
- 5 ตรวจสุขภาพประจำปี พร้อมวัคซีนป้องกันโรคไข้หวัดใหญ่สายพันธุ์ใหม่ และไวรัสตับอักเสบ B.
- 6 กิจกรรมปาร์ตี้ปีใหม่ประจำปี.
- 7 ท่องเที่ยวประจำปีของบริษัทฯ.
- 8 ชุดฟอร์มพนักงานของบริษัทฯ.
- 9 วันหยุดพักผ่อนประจำปี 12 วันต่อปี (พักร้อน) เมื่อทำงานครบ 1 ปี.
- 10 ลากิจ 6 วัน และลาป่วยไม่เกิน 30 วันต่อปี (ตามกฎหมาย).
- 11 โบนัสประจำปี.
- 12 ค่าโทรศัพท์, ค่าเดินทาง, OT (ตามตำแหน่งงาน).
Power BI, QlikView, Tableau, SQL, Oracle, English
฿25,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Develop analytics cases based on customer requirements.
- Present analytics solution and cases to customers or relevant partners.
- Collaborate with team to integrate systems.
- Proven experience as a BI Developer.
- Knowledge of departmental functions (accounting, finance, sales, marketing, etc.) is preferred.
- Good development skills on BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Oracle BI).
- Knowledge of SQL queries (intermediate level is preferred).
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good attitude and service mind.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- At least 3year experience in field.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Budgeting, Financial Modeling
- BusinessAnalyst / Consultant.
- Job brief:
- We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst who can gather important company data and compile it into reports shareholders and departmental managers can use. We need someone who can take charge of a project and deliver results that will make the organization more profitable. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
- Note: The office is at Sinn Sathorn building right next to BTS Krungthonburi.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Financial modelling.
- Variance Analysis.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems..
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings..
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts..
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management..
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports..
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff..
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency..
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements..
- Performing user acceptance testing..
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance..
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures..
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements..
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users..
- Managing competing resources and priorities..
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.\.
- Business Analyst Requirements:
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills..
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions..
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations..
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook..
- A track record of following through on commitments..
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills..
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams..
Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, English
- Remote installation assistance of the BI360 suite.
- Review, research and resolve technical issues reported by customers and partners.
- Assist customers and partners with BI360 report design and general usage questions.
- Document and communicate bugs to the Solver QA team.
- Assist internal sales and consulting teams with technical issues and product questions.
- Skills and Experience: Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business or related field required. An exceptional academic history with proven hands-on experience is required.
- To succeed in this role, candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Fresh Graduates can apply. Having 1+ years in a full-time IT support with a customer facing role is beneficial.
- Basic accounting experience with an understanding of ERP systems (General Ledger and related sub-ledgers).
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English is a must.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with partners and customers.
- Willingness to put in extra effort to accomplish the task at hand.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent organizational, qualitative, analytical and problem solving skills. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to learn on the fly, multi-task and maintain a creative mindset.
- Desirable skills:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics (AX, GP, NAV, SL), Sage, Intacct or similar ERP.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server/TSQL.
- Exposure to SQL Server tools, SQL Development or ETL/SSIS is a plus.
- Experience with any Financial reporting like Microsoft FRx, Microsoft Management Reporter, or similar tools is a plus.
- Offer This is a unique career opportunity for the right individual. Salary and other compensation components will be discussed further with qualified candidates. Thai Speaking candidates can apply (English) is a plus.
Power BI, QlikView, Tableau, Thai, English
- Provide expertise in design, development and implementation ofBI and analyticssystem.
- Manage BI project from the planning stage, development and deployment, including vendor management skills.
- Lead for BI solution and architecturefor variousBI solutions, analytics platforms, technology trend and research.
- Perform the key domain in data analytics capability as value chain view.
- Bachelor s in Computer Science/ Engineering/Information Technology or related fields.
- Achieveda GPAof 2.70 for undergraduate.
- Good communication in both spoken and written in English (required TOEIC 550).
- 1+ years experience as consulting role of BI implementation.
- Experience in solution architect role.
- Having strong functional and analytical thinking, eager to learn new technology. Talent Acquisition. Apisit maneeram, Apisitma @scg.com. The Siam Cement PCL.,.
Service-Minded, Management, Excel, English
- Guests and businesses that experiencing REDD come in all walks of life and in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of REDD combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide REDD-caliber customer service, products research and analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of REDD's customers and understand how our range of product offerings can satisfy our customers.
- The Chief of REDD represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest's requirements which involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests. The Chief of REDD supervises REDD operations in accordance with established guest service, quality and sustainability standards as well as tries to upsell guest storage rooms, by sharing available alternatives and options.
- Potential Career Path
- Supervisor - Assistant Manager - Manager - Assistant General Manager.
- Competitive Remuneration Package We offer our precious employee a competitive salary, compensation and benefits, Vacation Day-off, Daily work asset package (Ultrabook, Phone, Car), Social security, Provident fund, Incentive bonus, Health check-ups (Annual) Health Insurance, Many more efficient human resource plans to develop your career path, International standard tools (SAP, Office 365, g-suite, ProofHub), workflow and workplace.
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with our REDD brand and standards and consistent with POEM core values.
- Greet guests immediately upon arrival; register and assign guests to storage rooms.
- Handle point of sell (POS), compute bills, collect payments, handle cash, and make change for guests.
- Close out guest accounts at time of check out by investigating the storage room. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Ensure property entrance, reception and other public areas are properly maintained in regard to cleanliness and appearance.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow POEM standards.
- Resolve guest complaints and concerns by conducting thorough research of the situation and determining the most effective solutions.
- Work toward increasing guest satisfaction.
- Participate in activities related to interacting with guests on an individual level, thus creating a relationship and culture that will result in repeat stores.
- Perform REDD bookkeeping activities such as daily balancing accounts and conducting audits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree with 1 - 2 years of front desk agent or commercial real estate sales experience.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- REASONING ABILITY.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES.
- Good communication in English (spoken and written).
- Willingness to occasionally participate in networking, business and social events outside of regular working hours.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive at all times.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Expected competencies.
- Proficient level of communication in both Thai and English (speaking and writing).
- Possess achievement motivating.
- High in self-efficacy.
- Good at negotiability, conformity and compromising.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive always.
- Being optimistic learner and rational judgment and decision making.
Willing To Work Overtime, Work Well Under Pressure, English, Thai
- IRIS Consulting is a local boutique consulting firm. We help our clients uplift their Organization and People Capabilities to meet their most important goals. Since our establishment in 2012, we have assisted global, regional, and local leaders in various industries, including Retail, Consumer, Industrial, Energy, and Financial Services, in translating their visions into strategies as well as implementable solutions. And starting from Q1/2018, we are exciting to launch the additional client solutions including: Digital Talent Acquisition Solution, Digital Learning Solution, Organization Diagnostic to help our clients make significant and lasting impact even more.
- Consulting Project-based Engagement: Conduct both primary and secondary research and analyses in order to develop solutions, addressing client's issues.
- IRIS Digital Platform Development (New business): Design UX (User experience) and work with IT experts as well as work by self in developing the digital solutions for Organization & People aspects in large organizations.
- Practice Areas: Organization transformation, People transformation and Process reengineering.
- Client Exposures: Global/regional/local leaders in Financial services, Retail, Energy, and Industrial - our clients are all #1 in their respective industries.
- Work Location: 50% at client offices and 50% at IRIS office.
- Very quick & self-reliant learner, Detail oriented, High responsibility, Analytical thinking, Enthusiastic for all works - from CEO interviews to Operation staff work shadowing.
- Always challenge yourself for perfection.
- Eager to learn how the business really works.
- The ability to cope with pressure and challenges.
- Comfortable with very small team of 5-6.
฿40,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- Sr/ Jr SAP Consultant (FI/CO, SD, MM, PP,PM, HR).
- Understand client requirements and utilize business and product knowledge to meet expectations.
- Identify best business practices and engage in implementing the process together with our customers.
- Demonstrate the SAP system in various industries and be able to prepare the system to support industry specific requirements.
- Involve in project implementation as a team member/team leader.
- Assume leadership role in SAP applications in implementation and be able to support customers after successful implementation.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of business processes, standards and practices of related applications.
- Experience in implementing 2-3 SAP projects preferably for customers.
- Experience in demonstrating and presenting business solutions to customers & prospects will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience with effective interpersonal skills.
- Superior problem-solving and consulting skills.
- Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, starting present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to [email protected] or call 0839928800.
- Allen & Associates Recruitment Co., Ltd..