WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Business Statistics / Analysis, Management, Microsoft Office, English
- As a Business Development Associate, you will assist the business development department by exploring strategic partnerships with corporates and institutions, to enhance our position in the market. Besides that, you will focus on strategy and planning of current business efforts of Asia Internship Program, by developing and improving the quality of existing products and services provided.
- During your internship, you will receive personal feedback based on your performance to make sure you receivea valuable learning experience.
- Full-time employment after the internship depends on your overal performance.
- Be independently in charge of given projects.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Create clear and concise reports.
- Liaise with third-party companies and/or embassies.
- Support and assist with day-to-day operations and administrative tasks.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- No experience is required but an underlying passion to learn and grow yourself.
- Successful applicants will receive a telephone call. Please be prepared to answer questions related to the role you have applied for and what your understanding of our business is.
฿45,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- GambitGhost Studio is now looking for a talented art director to set up our art department and carry out our artistic vision in game development. As a director, you will be a major force to create a signature art-style for our game development project. Setting up goals for the art-department, and manage your own team to meet those goals..
- Identify and create a unique and exceptional art style for game development..
- Setting up your own art department to achieve the company's vision..
- Create concept paintings and other benchmark assets that establish quality expectations and inspire others..
- Plan work process and task management..
- Being a leader for a team of artists, including art-style guidance, mentorship, quality control and overall culture development..
- Help identify issues regarding art and provide viable solutions..
- Work closely with the game design team to ensure schedules and plans meet business and project needs..
- A minimum of 5 years experience in game development..
- Leadership and management skills..
- An ability and desire to explore a wide variety of ideas to create a signature art-style for the company..
- Background in art such as animation, illustration, design or traditional media (Preferable in both 3D and 2D)..
- An excellent understanding of modeling s elements such as form, shape, structure, and silhouette..
- Eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating painted texture maps.
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Knowledge and understanding of the League of Legends-like art style..
- A strong passion for developing and playing games..
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience.
Sales, Good Communication Skills, English
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Sales and lead sourcing: Acquire and onboard business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and to ensure weekly sales targets are achieved..
- Negotiation and closing of deals: Lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with our local partners, and to ensure economic sustainability and mutual growth of the partnership..
- Sales operations: Acquire and onboard business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and by developing and taking care of professional relationships..
- Business development: develop new business opportunities and partnerships with customers..
- What you'll be doing.
- This is an end to end sales role (from contacting customer to closing the deal).
- Contact prospective customers by both telephone and email.
- Market Research to develop warm leads.
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects.
- Upsell additional products as need arise.
- Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects.
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to Sales Manager.
- Negotiate price with clients who are interested in making bulk orders.
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals.
- Be ready for challenges and growth opportunities..
- What You'll Need.
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality.
- Sound business acumen and analyzing data to make the best sales strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Constantly updated with what is happening in the market through regular reading and research.
- Self Starter - Motivated to work on your own initiatives and takes ownership.
- Proactiveness - Have the desire to gain sales knowledge through constant self-learning.
Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Analytical Thinking, Multitasking, Problem Solving, Construction Monitoring, Leadership Skill, Energetic, Good Communication Skills, Work Well Under Pressure, Teamwork, Meet Deadlines, Thai, English
- Business Development & Franchise Sales Officer.
- Primary duty
- Generate sales leads through franchise acquisition activities, i.e. cold call, prospect conversation, etc.
- Own and lead multi-platform franchise prospect engagement activities, i.e. Facebook, TikTok, YouTube.
- Be responsible for delivering sales growth according to the approved budget plan
- Visit proposed franchise locations and meet with prospective franchisees to discuss minimum and non-negotiable operating standards for their compliance
- Prepare the franchise contracts as developed by the franchising contracts administrator
- Observe flexible work hours to cover prospective franchising market availability
- Advise and assist successful franchise applicants in their business.
- Secondary duty
- Lead a team consisting ofin-house interns and outsourced service providers to achieve and deliver business results
- Generate and plan a new business initiative, marketing plan, and branding initiative
- Support and seek financial solutions forthe prospective franchisee to secure Browny contract.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration/Business Economics or other related fields.
- Experience in sales will be a big plus.
- Be a flexible person in a startup environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with various-background stakeholders, i.e. clients, construction workers, construction foreman, contractors, etc.
- Willing to travel to project sites nationwide (20%).
- To submit a job application, please apply via a below link.
- Any questions regarding the job vacancy, please email to [email protected]
Financial Reporting, ERP, Data Warehousing, English
- Are you a natural problem solver that likes interesting and challenging work? Do you enjoy engaging with customers, learning about their business needs, and providing them with solutions? Then you could be a great fit for this role within our APAC Consulting team. The Consulting team works directly with our partners and customers to successfully implement our CPM Reporting and Budgeting solution. Every project is unique, and you will be challenged to come up with innovative solutions for every project.
- Are technically proficient with knowledge of basic data-warehouse concepts.
- Take great care of our partners/customers. Client satisfaction always comes first.
- Research and understand each client s business, as well as their financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, analysis, and data requirements. Develop and implement a solution that will meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Become an expert in our software and implementation best practices. We are the experts and never stop learning.
- Train our clients so they can become experts too. Lead formal training classes and hands-on workshops for our customers and partners.
- Lead your projects to a successful completion. Work independently and with a project team to ensure ultimate project success.
- Skills and Experience:
- Completed Bachelor s degree in computer science or a related field is desirable. An exceptional academic history with proven hands on experience is required.
- To succeed in this role, candidates should possess the following:
- Fast learner who can work independently and a team player who works well as part of a project team.
- 2+ years consulting experience implementing Financial Reporting Software, Budgeting, or ERP is highly desirable.
- Basic accounting experience with an understanding of financial systems is an advantage (General Ledger and related sub-ledgers).
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English is a must.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with partners and customers
- Willingness to put in extra effort to accomplish the task at hand
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent organizational, qualitative, analytical and problem solving skills. The successful
- candidate will demonstrate an ability to learn on the fly, multi-task and maintain a creative
- Able to travel.
- Desirable skills:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics (AX, GP, NAV, SL), Sage, Intacct or similar ERP.
- Exposure to SQL Server tools, SQL Development or ETL/SSIS is a plus
- Experience with any financial reporting, or budgeting software
- Experience with dashboard tools like Power BI, Qlik/Qlik Sense or similar tool.
- This is a unique career opportunity for the right individual. Salary and other compensation
- components will be discussed further with qualified candidates.
- Candidate must speak and write in fluent English
- There is no visa sponsorship associated with this position.