WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Statistics / Analysis, Sales, Management, Digital Marketing, Thai, English
฿20,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- FCC is the tech-based firm specializing in customizing OMNI-CHANNEL, customer CONTACT service and CRM/CEM service solutions to key customers of our corporate clients considered major players in their categories. With the solid road to IPO, FCC seeks the potentials to join an exciting ride to extensively expand its businesses and manage relationship with our key clients together.
- Why wait, come and experience our exciting journey where you can learn, grow and have fun with!!.
- Let challenge yourself in the world of Customer Experience, CRM and Contact Channel areas and IT Solutions. Perform in results-based environment and experience the chance to work with client's top managements. There are 2 key roles to deliver;.
- Strategic solution design.
- Provide consultation to corporate strategy, marketing, CRM/CEM and Customer touchpoints and also align such strategy with IT solutions.
- Design and develop work flow/customer experience journey which are empowered IT solutions.
- Provide custom-designed CRM/CEM programs that align with strategic initiatives in the light of cutting-edge research, client performance gaps and world-class benchmark.
- Strategic sales optimization.
- Manage the prospects/leads from digital channels.
- Provide initial consultation and convert them to client .
- Complete the sales optimization journey to grow the business impact; schedule/coordinate meetings, conferences, special events, and appointments arrangements.
- Education: Must possess at least a Bachelor's degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Economic, Business, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration.
- New graduates are welcome.
- Experience in design and creation of marketing documents and business proposal is a plus.
- Prior experience in the Consultative or Solution Selling is a plus.
- A team player.
- Agile learning, responsible, positive attitude and self-enthusiasm.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Good command both spoken and written English will be a plus.
- Strategic thinking.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Be able to work on results-based work environments.
- We are looking forward to hearing from candidates who have the passion, commitment, attention to detail and communication skills necessary to successfully fill the position. If you feel that this description is consistent with your strengths and career goals, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Analytical Thinking, Good Communication Skills, Sales, English, Thai
- We re looking for a Business Development Manager/Director to work with our team in Bangkok. You will lead the expansion of our reach in existing accounts and new clients by engaging with business functions to show how they can achieve more revenue from their existing pipeline by using our SaaS product. With support from our delivery team, you'll take ownership of the sales cycle, ensuring client success and adoption of our product.
- Understand client requirements and create the need for the Wisible Sales Intelligence Platform Solutions.
- Smash" Monthly and Quarterly sales targets.
- Generate, Explore and develop new business sales.
- Maintain a solid opportunity pipeline.
- Meeting clients face to face and conduct product demonstrations.
- Experience writing a comprehensive proposal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiations experience.
- Excellent technical IT aptitude and a fast learner!.
- Consultative, friendly yet focused "Solution Selling" approach: true trusted advisor approach.
- Ability to talk confidently to CTO, CIO, IT Managers and Procurement Managers about high level IT solution and technical concepts.
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
- 5+ years of experience in software sales, with solution selling and direct selling experience to medium and large organizations.
- You have the ability to understand business problems and present our product as the solution.
- Experience in selling to non-IT functions such as Sales, Marketing, and/or Product.
- You're excited about the chance to join a fast-growth SaaS start-up.
- Have a technical background and know-how to sell to the enterprise clients.
- Good command of English.
- Willing to switch roles according to the business need.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn new technologies.
- Education in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related fields.
- No dress code, we can dress whatever you feel comfortable.
- Health insurance.
- Enjoy life with the great team.
- 10 vacation days ( apart from 13 days of national holidays per year).
- Free Snack.
Facebook Marketing, Ad Planning / Ad Buying, Google Adwords, YouTube, SEO, SEM, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Digital Marketing, English
- Digital Strategic Planner is responsible for strategic advisor by organizing value information to share with clients, and ensuring that agency procedures are followed. In this role, you will be responsible to achieve the client s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. He/She serves a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution.
- This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, social media and any other digitallandscapeswith a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing consultants.
- This position reports to Digital Account Manager and Managing Partner in the Bangkok office.
- Planning and develop the strategic idea of the proposal projects.
- Foster timeline of overall project development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines (work with Client Services team).
- Propose new solutions that matter to clients business growth.
- Work with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements to make sure all digital/brand assets execution is align to clients brand essence.
- Consult and updating to clients' marketing team on media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Write communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated.
- Manage research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior.
- Develop and understand of online target audience and advise to creative content team.
- Analyse the report of assigned clients with strategic advise (work with Media team).
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process.
- 5+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required).
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to use online media tools/platform is a plus (facebook ad manager, content management tools or any RTB platforms).
- Good English communication is a plus.
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing.
UI / UX, Web development, Web Hosting, Web Security, Web Services, Webflow, Wordpress, Full Stack, English, Thai
- We Don t Give You Just a Website, We Help BusinessBuild A Digital Asset.
- Key Roles & Responsibilities.
- Design & Build websites using WordPress theme and page builder.
- Overcome technical challenges by conducting research and testing various solutions.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Regularly back up, update security, and monitor website downtimes.
- Communicate clearly with the team using internal notes, video calls, and tasks management software.
- Attend meetings with an account executiveand suggest solutions.
- Regular team meetings with the goal of improving team standards, communication, and operations.
- Review colleagues work.
- 2) Knowledge & experiences UX, UI.
- 3) Website optimization; speed, responsiveness, and fixing errors are reported by, Google page speed, Google search console such as;.
- a. site error.
- b url erros.
- c. server errors.
- d. robot txt errors.
- e. HTML errors.
- 4) Website security implementation.
Good Communication Skills, English, Thai
- As our Project Management & Marketing Associate, your list of tasks includes:
- Work from Home.
- Based in Thailand, directly work with Farmacy headquarter and top management in Hong Kong to manage all the confirmed / upcoming projects within agreed timeline and budget.
- Assist in project planning, coordinating and progress monitoring of assigned projects.
- Work closely with Farmacy team in Hong Kong to support the development of local and overseas markets (e.g. Hong Kong, mainland China, Thailand, Singapore, UAE, Canada etc.), including but not limited to market research and analytics, developing business proposals and presentation decks, performing cost and benefits analysis, arranging client pitching as well as managing key accounts and communication.
- Implement confirmed projects in Thailand through working closely with:
- 1) local Thai partner(s) on indoor farm operations
- 2) local Thai partner(s) on business development initiatives to hit business expansion targets
- 3) Farmacy Hong Kong team on marketing campaign and product go-live in Thailand.
- Support Farmacy Hong Kong team to execute the farming consumables sourcing and purchasing plan / orders (i.e. seeds, substrates, nutrient solutions, growing pots etc.).
- Support Farmacy Hong Kong team to execute marketing plan and/or organize key events (e.g. develop social media posts, design promotion materials, coordinate marketing campaign etc.).
- Carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the supervisor(s) and/or the top management in Hong Kong.
- Competencies / Skills Requirements
- Self-motivated individual contributor who is able to work independently and remotely.
- Multi-tasking with high quality work under a fast pace and dynamic work environments.
- Well-organized and skilful in communication
- Excellent MS PowerPoint presentation development and MS Excel analytics skills
- Good written and spoken in English and Thai
- Strong sense of work accountabilities and ownership
- Outstanding academic achievement.