WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
แสดงผล 1 - 2 ตำแหน่งงาน จากทั้งหมด 2 ตำแหน่งงาน
Payroll, Accounting, Excel, English
- Manage all HR functions for Promoter & support function under outsourcing company - recruitment and control headcount, payroll and etc.
- Review and update medical scheme, gasoline and other benefits.
- Handling Employee relation(CSR, Key activities and acting on behalf of Welfare Committee).
- Visa & Work permit for expatriate employees and his/her family members.
- Supervise operator, maid and assign job to messengers.
- Keep record and report attendance by month.
- Administration and Office Management.
- Supervise the performance of Building Team and act as eyes and ears for Manager.
- In charge of building telephone system. Distribute internal/external telephone lines and numbers. Check and arrange payments for all building telephone, electricity, and water bills including preparation of payments for all invoices related to building businesses.
- Prepare monthly telephone billing reports to Accounting for internal charges and submit of same to management of different divisions for information.
- Prepare monthly rentals, electricity, telephone, car parking charges, other income etc. to Accounting to issue invoice to external tenants and canteen operator and follow-up for prompt payments on due dates.
- Monitor and allocate of car park lots for Electrolux employees and tenants. Prepare car park sticker.
- Monitor and manage canteen service provider to perform good service and hygiene.
- Prepare and submit the annual household and signboards taxes to local authorities and arrange for tax payments.
- Supervise building guards on control of the building traffic and car parking issues. Collection of car parking fees.
- Supervise maids on general cleaning services of the building as and when required.
- Provide HR administration i.e. office printing materials, name card, rubber stamp, stationery, office equipment's toner for printer, drinking water, coffee, sugar etc. to all staff.
- Contact and coordinate with admin & service suppliers/ contractors.
- Coordinate with the maids/ guards/ building team on in-house meeting arrangements such as preparation of the meeting rooms, coffee breaks and lunches.
- Provide & Monitor PABX & IP-Phone for Electrolux employees (Change Station / Level Code, all staff, meeting room).
- Provide & Monitor Cell Phone for HOD & Regional, ELS, (Promotion, Roaming, Monthly Expense).
- Provide & Support Air-card for HOD & Regional, ELS (Package Data, Leasing, Monthly Expense).
- Monitor and manage car rent for HOD, Regional, ELS Monthly Expense.
- Create and Update HR Intranet (Other form / News).
- Support Employee product purchase program in relation to HR.
- Prepare Clearance Sales for Electrolux employees.
- Bachelor's Degree in any fields.
- Experience in all HR functions, especially in managing outsourcing staff.
- Service mind with customer focused approach. "Can do" attitude.
- Mature and able to work with own initiatives.
- Good energy and drive.
- Good computer skill in Microsoft programs, including Microsoft Excel.
- Good English communicate (both spoken and written).
- Where you'll be:
- The role is based in our Bangkok office and reports directly to HRS Manager.
- Annual Leave.
- Performance Bonus.
- Employee Provident Fund.
- Medical & Life Insurance.
- As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.
- Find out more:
กรุงเทพ, การจัดการ การจัดการ
Project Management, SAP, Teamwork, English
- Discover/Design/Initiate an innovative project and solution enhancing internal and external processes and system (SAP based)/ applications, elevate service center efficiency, customer satisfaction, and Royally program with re-purchase driven.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation - both internal and third-party.
- Planning for budget-based requirements and tracking costs to deliver projects on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, work streams & activities.
- Managing project delivery according to plan.
- Tracking projects and providing regular reports on project status to the project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and/or budget.
- Identifying the potential risks related to customers and stakeholders.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Utilize customer service best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Online Biz Support Manage external team to handle online customer complaints, Consult & handle difficult complaint cases from online channels, Leveraged team quality to ensure all online complaint cases are immediately managed well before they got more engagement.
- Manage external team to handle 3PD & eStore Rating & Review, Consult & handle bad reviewed cases posted on 3PD channels & eStore, ensure bad Rating & Review cases are handled well, recover customer satisfaction & initiate Net Promoter Score (NPS) improvement of Online Channel.
- Manage Customer Retention Program(CRP) Outbound(OB) Operation Team, Coaching, driving, motivate & encourage OB Operation team to achieve the goal setting and suggest solutions when they have issues, ensure that the OB sales volume is on the right track, Co-ordinate with eStore Team(MX & CE) to resolve issue & daily issue, Coordinate with related PIC for OB operation improvement, Summary daily, weekly and monthly report for Management Review.
- Qualifications Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Business Administrative or related field.
- At least 3 - 7 years working experience in Business development, managing Key Clients / Service Partner, customer service, or management area.
- At least 2 - 3 years of process improvement, management and implementation experience required.
- Self- motivated individual with high level of initiative, flexibility, customer service, and a strong attention to detail. Having analytical skill, problem-solving skills, and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Enjoy working in a team environment and understand how your individual work contributes to the overall teamwork.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and resolve conflict to ensure buy-in and common goals.
- Outstanding team facilitation to manage implementation efforts.
- Computer literacy, willing to work with many systems and MS Office programs.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Skills and QualificationsExperienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments.
- Typically requires minimum 5 years' of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience.