WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Responsible to sales performance (both sale in & sale out), merchandising, promotion, personal (recruitment, training, controlling), as set target and budget in responsible area/account. This is for modern trade channel - The Mall and Makro.
- A Typical Day.
- Manage area/ account to achieve sales target
- Keep looking for opportunities to expand business in area/account in responsibility
- Direct and control Promoter operation for the company's policies
- Expand market size and market share in responsible area/account
- Forecast monthly report in order to keep the right stock preparations
- Have meeting with other departments for communicate sales problem, feedback and competitors activities
- Keep responsible merchandising to reach brand image of company Minimum QualificationWho You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
- 3 - 5 years experiences in key account sales. Experiences handling The Mall is a plus
- Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Core Competencies
- Self-awareness, positive attitude, growth mindset
- Sales planning, results oriented
- Communication, team collaboration, negotiation
- Adaptability, agility, resilience
- Critical thinking, decision making
- Leadership, coaching
- Understand business direction and market trend
- Willing to work hard, work smart and learning.
- Strategic Lead, oversee and manage team which a Sales Promoter areas of overall Human Resources management and Retail operation of aspects Manpower Planning, Promoter Administration, Compensation and benefits management, Product Training to ensure that all operations are smooth run with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead Promoter Administrative team to do operation smoothly and to ensure that all aspect of Promoter management is according to the Company Guideline and Policy.
- Conduct Manpower planning annually, monthly and quarterly by selecting potential sho ...
- Strategic Lead team Product Trainer to promoter and merchandiser effective meeting, training with clearly direction strategy communication to keep update related information.
- Provide and summarize related report to the management also keep update and getting information with the Company's external Outsource service Partner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- Educational Background at least Bachelor degree in Marketing, HR or any related field.
- Min 10 years' relevant experience in Field Force Management, Retail marketing, Retail business management or Trade Marketing with HR Management knowledge is a plus, which preferable from FMCG business as Retail Operation Director/Manager, Area Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager.
- Solid experience in product consultant management, sales promoter or field force management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills including strong written and verbal.
- Able to travel to upcountry area from time to time.
- Computer Literacy with ability to use SAP will be an advantage.
- Dynamic and energetic with ability to work well under pressure.
- Shop front retail fundamental standard audit.
- Promotion announcement and POSM execution.
- RDU activation.
- PC and FSM's knowledge.
- Competitor and Market Feedback:Market feedback on New product launch of Samsung and competitors' products.
- Weekly competitor movement update.
- Field Force Operation management:FF Operation (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) audit.
- TSE-S Communication to all Field Force team at shop front.
- Rôle et Responsabilités.
- Retail Fundamental Control:
- Retail Fundamental audit at Shop front to ensure competitiveness of Brand's share of visibility and compliance of visual merchandising Standard.
- Promotion execution inspection to ensure promotion readiness for both displays and PC & FSM' knowledge.
- Review store's performance and PC capability and provide feedback to Area supervisor for improvement.
- Identify and report any Field Force issues to Retail management such as cross border, pricing & pre-activate FOTA in retail hub.
- RDU and LDU (mock up displays) loan devices status verification.
- Audit Field Force Daily, Weekly, Monthly protocol execution at shopfront.
- Asset inspection to review all assets at shop front are of good conditions.
- Field Force communication management:
- Monthly and Ad-hoc promotion announcement to all Field Force team.
- Centralized any communications or updates from IM (various departments) to Field Force.
- Ensure communication standard for all Field Force announcement.
- Work with agency to leverage agency's application for Promoter and Non-Promoter communication announcement.
- Competitor and Market feedback:
- Collect and report Market feedback on focus models and new products.
- Field Force feedback to Retail management for areas of improvements or support.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- 5+ years of sales supervision experience, managing multi-province business and at least 20-people sales team with strong ability to establish and prioritize team retail sales objectives.
- Experience in handling sales and retail operations of direct retail (brand stores/shop in shop) and wholesales (dealer/distributor) businesses. Prior experience in telecommunication is a plus.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to motivate, supervise, and develop team.
- Strong business data management and presentation skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command of English (both written and verbal).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in an analytical or business-related field; relevant majors include sales, marketing, statistics, and business administration.
- Strong business analysis and planning skills and understanding of business concepts.