WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Management, High Responsibilities, Punctual, English
- Job Summary & Purpose.
- This position is, together with Store Operation Manager, in charge of opening the fully functional store on schedule and manages the store to conduct the daily sales operation without any stoppage. Together with store managers, assistant store operation manager is responsible for achieving the targeted sales and profit. In order to let the stores operate according to the store concept planned by the company, a thorough training is a requisite and continuous development of employees is a major task for this position.
- Job Scope.
- Store Setup::
- Recruit necessary personnel working for the opening store in time.
- Plan and execute the training in prior to the opening.
- Create the manuals for the store operation including the training manuals.
- Procure all necessary equipment and deliver to the store.
- Assign staffs to prepare the in-store visual merchandising.
- Coordinate with landlord for attaining permissions for the facility usage.
- Lead and conduct product display (replenishment).
- Ensure all infrastructures are well set and functional.
- Ensure cash management is well planned and executed.
- Daily Operation::
- Set the daily targets (KPIs) for the stores to pursue and achieve.
- Cope with irregularity and spontaneous events (accidents) appropriately to protect the asset and reputation of the company.
- Ensure the correctness of the store activities according to the operation procedures and as well by the law.
- Monitor the store activities and provide solutions if any obstacles arise.
- Provide appropriate guidance and instructions for the betterment of the stores.
- Work with Accounting and Finance team by providing or confirming the store performance in terms of incomes and expenses.
Microsoft Office, Good Communication Skills, English
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Job Summary & Purpose.
- He/she will work with teams and also coordinate with relevant parties. Top priority work is to organize, identify, circulate, process, and keep every documents in HO and Store.
- Job Scope.
- Maintains stock lists and orders of office supplies as needed.
- Handles expenses and billing cycles in assistance to function heads.
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing.
- Book conference calls, meeting room, restaurants, flight tickets etc.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Environment and legitimacy facilitation needed time to time.
Property Management / Development, Construction Monitoring, Safety Management, English
- Assistant PM Manager / Manager (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil) - ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการ/ผู้จัดการ วิศวกรรมส่วนกลางงานระบบอาคาร (ไฟฟ้า/เครื่องกล/โยธา).
- To implement Property Management Strategy and Policy.
- To support the property and ensure that the company's reputation as a high-quality service provider in maintained and enhanced.
- To supervise and monitor the property's technical staff for the efficient running of the property, and compliance with the company's rules and policies.
- To ensure that all operating procedures for the property run efficiently, including security, fire safety, emergency, and evacuation procedures.
- To identify problem areas in the property and recommend improvement plans to maximize the efficiency of Property Management.
- To provide a full range of management services including building management, asset management, and technical services.
- To report management matters to the Management on a daily basis, as well as report immediately in the event of building emergencies.
- To maintain good public relation with property's technical staff.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor Degree or Master in Engineering of electrical/mechanical or civil.
- Experience 5 years above in real estate business such as building, department store, residential.
- Mechanical function - Experience in maintenance system such as air condition, Fire plump.
- Civil - function - Experience in construction, consult, design.
Able to work as a shift, Fast Learner, High Responsibilities, English
฿48,000 - ฿55,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Our client, an established brand with more than 200 stores in Asia and London office is seeking a Retail Store Manager. The working location is atIcon Siam, Bangkok.
- To succeed in this fantastic role, you must be passionate about fashion & retail and be able to create an experience for our fans (both customers and team members) that is personal, exciting and creative.
- Result-focused - you must have a strong sales focus and proven results.
- A great communicator - excellent communication skills to handle all customer s queries on merchandise and promotions.
- Ability to lead and guide staff to maximize their potential.
- Maintenance and Organization of Store - Manage inventory, replenish stock, visual merchandising for the department assigned, monitor stock levels.
- Able to manage inventory, replenish stock, and analyse sales reports.
- HAVE FUN!!! - You can do all of the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude, you lead by example to ensure excellent customer service and seek to ensure you provide every customer with a smile and a giggle!.
- Has a passion in fashion.
- At least 1 to 3 year of supervisory experience in fast fashion is a plus.
- Customer and sales oriented.
- Willing to do shift work (including weekends and public holidays).
- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sales, Management, Market Analysis, English, Thai
- We are looking for a Retail Channel Manager who is responsible for driving sales within a particular channel and to help maximize revenue opportunities with channel partners.
- Our ideal candidate is able to to work with the sales team to achieve sales and profit goals by selling goods and services through resellers/channels. Identifies and approaches key or strategic partners and sets short- and long-term channel strategies.
- If you have good business management skills with a passion for sales strategies, we want to meet you.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Implementing monthly and quarterly business and marketing plans set by management.
- Responsible for the business development of new retail channel accounts.
- Maintain relationships with existing retail channel partners.
- Collect feedbacks and report to management of issues encountered by retail accounts.
- Train retail channel partners and advise on product selection.
- Visit and meet with retail channel partners regularly, including observation of shop decoration and update accordingly.
- Managing and developing ideas with the marketing team for monthly and quarterly promotional marketing campaigns.
- Briefing and working with agency staff, creative teams or production departments.
- Provide up-to-date products and solutions presentation to channel partners.
- Analyze stock availability and movement to plan for the execution of promotional and sales activities.
- Provide assistance on marketing events related to the company assigned by management.
- Manage e-Commerce platforms.
- Male/Female, Age 25 years and above.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related fields, Business Administration is preferred.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in Business Development and/or Channel Management.
- Having working experience in an IT business is a huge advantage.
- Interested in Technology or Lifestyle would be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good command of English.
- Good presentation skills.
- High responsible and hardworking.
- Can work well with others as a team player.
- Willing to travel upcountry sometimes.
- Willing to work on weekends when necessary.