WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Quality Management System, Management, English
- Looking for meaningful work? Wanting to make a real difference? Here is your chance! We are looking for new team members at one of Thailand's leading social enterprises!.
- Responsible for the operations of the business from farmers to export to ensure that all processes are done with efficiency, productivity, and speed. You will get to learn all the processes involved in producing and exporting organic food.
- Work closely with production facilities such as rice mill, pasta factory and organic farmers cooperatives to achieve the desired quality of organic products.
- Plan and monitor production facilities and manage total quality control.
- Prepare exporting document and manage the shipment.
- Learn and manage internationally certified organic system.
- Work with export manager to ensure customers' expectations are met.
- Below 30 years old.
- No required prior work experience but work experience is preferred.
- Highly driven and self-motivated, passionate about social business and in particular wanting to help create value for others.
- Excellent listener and observant with willingness to learn from others.
- Excellent in critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, humble, responsible and accountable.
- Comfortable with details, able to prepare detailed documents and reports.
- Excellent learning attitude and strong positive attitude.
- Can use MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Can read, write and communicate in English (at a basic level at least).
- Can travel to and from MRT Huai Khwang conveniently (close to office).
- Can travel to Esaan and other remote regions.
- Can drive (this is not necessary but preferred).
Microsoft Office, Good Communication Skills, English
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Job Summary & Purpose.
- He/she will work with teams and also coordinate with relevant parties. Top priority work is to organize, identify, circulate, process, and keep every documents in HO and Store.
- Job Scope.
- Maintains stock lists and orders of office supplies as needed.
- Handles expenses and billing cycles in assistance to function heads.
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing.
- Book conference calls, meeting room, restaurants, flight tickets etc.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Environment and legitimacy facilitation needed time to time.
Management, Punctual, Teamwork
฿30,000 - ฿50,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ดูแล operation ทุกจุดตั้งแต่การผลิต ขนส่ง ไปจนถึงลูกค้า.
- ดูแลทุกๆ touch point ของลูกค้าที่สั่งอาหารเดลิเวอรี่.
- ทำงานร่วมกับฝ่าย Logistics, Customer service และ Stock Management.
- ดูแล ครัวกลาง และ ศูนย์กระจายสินค้า ในส่วน Operation.
Management, High Responsibilities, Punctual, English
- Job Summary & Purpose.
- This position is, together with Store Operation Manager, in charge of opening the fully functional store on schedule and manages the store to conduct the daily sales operation without any stoppage. Together with store managers, assistant store operation manager is responsible for achieving the targeted sales and profit. In order to let the stores operate according to the store concept planned by the company, a thorough training is a requisite and continuous development of employees is a major task for this position.
- Job Scope.
- Store Setup::
- Recruit necessary personnel working for the opening store in time.
- Plan and execute the training in prior to the opening.
- Create the manuals for the store operation including the training manuals.
- Procure all necessary equipment and deliver to the store.
- Assign staffs to prepare the in-store visual merchandising.
- Coordinate with landlord for attaining permissions for the facility usage.
- Lead and conduct product display (replenishment).
- Ensure all infrastructures are well set and functional.
- Ensure cash management is well planned and executed.
- Daily Operation::
- Set the daily targets (KPIs) for the stores to pursue and achieve.
- Cope with irregularity and spontaneous events (accidents) appropriately to protect the asset and reputation of the company.
- Ensure the correctness of the store activities according to the operation procedures and as well by the law.
- Monitor the store activities and provide solutions if any obstacles arise.
- Provide appropriate guidance and instructions for the betterment of the stores.
- Work with Accounting and Finance team by providing or confirming the store performance in terms of incomes and expenses.
Payroll, Microsoft Office, Taxation, English
- Carrying out payroll tasks relating to salary payment, overtime payment, income tax and year-end tax.
- Taking charge of the administration of the Social Security Fund, Social Welfare and the Provident Fund.
- Issuing payroll reports as per client requests.
- Controlling the staff in / staff out database.
- Dealing with the suppliers.
- Male/Female, age above 25 years old.
- Bachelor s Degree in any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences in payroll compensation and benefit matters.
- Experience in handling full set of payroll operation.
- Knowledge in Payroll systems/Human Resources whilst being computer literate in MS Office will be an advantage.
- Good command of English.
- Maturity and good emotional controllable with service mind.
- Able to work well under pressure, energetic and active.
Accounting, Financial Reporting, Cash Flow Management, English
- Position: Accounting Manager.
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
- Contract Term: Permanent.
- Working Hour: TBA.
- Start Date: ASAP.
- Supervise and direct the Staff Accountant responsible for recording all standard journal entries.
- Performing account reconciliations, including the preparation of accurate financial reports.
- Compile all information required for statutory reporting, PVD 50 and PNV 51, Contact the Revenue department.
- Review B/S reconciliation, follow up reconciling items and ensure no outstanding items.
- Prepare reports relating to promotion spending, G&A estimate, compliance project, cash flow forecast and investigate variances.
- Handle month/year-end closing and submit the report in a timely manner.
- Supervise the Finance team on daily/monthly operation; manage the company s cash flow and perform internal control on financial reporting - Quarterly checklists.
- Required Qualifications:
- Male/Female, Age between35-45 years old.
- Bachelor s Degree inaccounting.
- At least 3-5 years of working experiencein general finance and accounting management or related industry plus supervising skills.
- Good command of English in business level, and computer literacy.
- Solid experience in preparing accounting & financial report for management and able to work with oversea colleagues independently.
- Strong analytical skill, and high caliber of accuracy.
- Teamwork, strong willingness to provide support to finance team and cross-functional teams.
Recruitment, Human Resource Management, Payroll, English
- Have you ever wanted to be that friend who hasthe job everyone else is jealous of?.
- Are you looking for a company that you canbe proud of and have funat?.
- Looking for a place whereyour voice is heardrather than just getting the simple uh huh from your boss anytime you come up with an idea?.
- How about helpingbuild something that will revolutionize an entire industry?.
- Here at KYKLO we are doing just that! However, we areadding in some other amazing thingsto keep you happy while we are working on taking over the world.
- We give our employees unlimited paid time off. Go ahead, read it again.. Unlimited paid time off.So what makes someone part of our KYKLO family?First is thatyou must love what you do. Second is that you are ready to learn and grow!.
- It doesn t matter if someone has 1 year of experience or 10+ years of experience, hereatKYKLO everyone will learn and grow both personally and professionally.Our employees are our best resource andwe are working to build not only the best product but also an amazing place to work.Our hope is that you are ready to take on a fun and exciting challenge that will be rewarding while giving you a chance to learn and follow your passion. If that sounds like you then we look forward to welcoming you to ourKYKLO Family!.
- About KYKLO .
- We are a boutique software company headquartered out of Bangkok, Thailand, while our customer base and work force are throughout South East Asia and North America. The mission of KYKLO is to digitize the electrical industry. We do this by providing electrical distributors a content driven ecommerce platform to help drive their operational/sales efficiencies and sell online. While by law we are called a company, we identify and define ourselves as a family of intelligent and compassionate individuals from diverse educational disciplines and cultures.
- Over the course of our four-year history we have made great strides: building a great product, a great team, strong partners, and happy customers. We now need you to help take us to the next level.
- About Your Role.
- We are looking for a talented and motivated Human Resources Manager that thrives in autonomy and culturally diverse working environments. While the role itself has many areas that you will be responsible for, a core strength should come from recruitment as it will be one of the primary functions of the role as we need to find the perfect people to join our expanding family.
- Location:Bangkok. .
- Your role as the HR Manager will include the following tasks and outcomes: .
- Mission: Obtain, onboard, and help retain top talents in a multi-cultural office setting. Assist leadership in animating culture while helping drive the expansion of the company.
- Have overall accountability for the recruitment of positions.
- Expected Outcomes:
- Within the first six months be efficient and autonomous in pitching KYKLO, the KYKLO software platform, and every role within KYKLO.
- Within the first year autonomously build a recruitment plan for each role including: ideal candidate profile, recruitment strategies, job descriptions, and scorecards.
- Within the first year be able to perform HR analysis for new positions.
- Help build a strong talent pipeline for current and future needs. Expected Outcomes:
- Within the first three months begin sourcing, interviewing, and networking with both active and passive talent.
- After six months attend campus recruiting events in Thailand, networking events, or industry events to source and identify potential future hires.
- Understand recruitment and applicant life cycles to escalate or de-escalate the rate of hire to match.
- Within the first year identify the top 10 universities, build a working relationship with said universities in order to ensure acceptance for all campus recruitment events.
- After one year of employment have a pipeline of active and passive talent for all open requisitions and succession of key roles.
- Help build the KYKLO Employer Brand.
- Expected Outcomes:
- After three months be able to actively participate and contribute into the creation and further development of an employer brand that identifies with our core values and culture.
- Develop, plan, and execute events and activities that animates our values, culture, and employment brand.
- Help in the retention of all staff members.
- Expected Outcomes:
- Keep the turn-over rate at 5% or below for all local employees and under 15% for all remote employees.
- After six months, work with managers to help identify potential career paths and development plans of staff members.
- After three months, work with leadership to identify staff issues or staff members who may be at risk of churn.
- After six months begin to analyze market trends to keep KYKLO at market or above market on compensation, benefits, culture, and workplace environment.
- Help in the expansion of KYKLO.
- Expected Outcome:
- Within the first-year support US expansion of KYKLO with HR operation associated research and advice (aka. visas, labor law, insurance, etc.).
- Skills and Experience.
- A solid background in HR management with experience in compensation and benefits, compliance, people reviews, on boarding - with a core focus in recruitment.
- Strong project management skills, cross department and culture collaboration.
- A complete ability to analyze and respond the motivating factors of candidates.
- An ability to structure employment documentation including an understanding of employment laws and requirements across multiple countries.
- A willingness to be hands on and mobile. A willingness to be flexible and work a variable work schedule to deal with US - Asia time difference.
- Ability to work with people that have very different working/management styles and personalities.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 5+ years of HR-related experience.
- Work experience in-house.
- An extreme ability to multi-task and handle multiple positions, events, and projects over different countries and continents at the same time.
- Business level proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A positive and outgoing personality with strong listening skills.
- Strong preference for someone who has in their background been part of staff retention activities, CSR, or employer branding in a hands-on level.
- Strong preference for recruitment experience in a technical field.
- Strong preference for experience in organizational development and scaling companies implementing processes.
- Your Benefits.
- Unlimited paid time off so that you may follow your outside the workplace passions or re-energize when necessary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical Insurance.
- Extensive training and learning opportunities.
- Ability to grow your career in a rapidly expanding company. Come as you are dress code (shorts + T-shirt allowed) outside of client meetings.
- Joining a dynamic multi-cultural growing companythat considers themselves family.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
Good Communication Skills, Service-Minded, Problem Solving, English, Thai
- POSITION PURPOSE:
- The Operation Coordinator position provides managerial and administrative assistance and support to the Operations Manager-Thailand & Laos. The role assists in the management of running all styles of trips in Thailand, Laos, and Indochina and assists the Operations Manager-Thailand & Laos with leaders and itinerary management. The Operation Coordinator will also manage a smaller country or area or certain trips in the region, under the supervision of the Operations Manager-Thailand & Laos.
- Extensive travel experience in Thailand, Laos, and Indochina, and a passion for travel.
- Travel industry work experiences at an operational level.
- Proven ability to communicate and build rapport with people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures.
- Proven ability to manage crises and take responsibility for the safety of others.
- Efficient in use of Microsoft Office software and general database and web applications.
- OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES.
- Strong knowledge of PEAK Adventure s style of travel, operating systems and trips.
- Willingness to take responsibility for and implement operational decisions and actions.
- Initiative to develop and implement continuous improvement of methods for the company s operations.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- The ability to build a team environment.
- A commitment to external and internal customer satisfaction.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- An understanding of and a belief in the Responsible Travel philosophy.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS.
- A willingness to be on call outside normal working hours.
- A willingness to work with other staff members and Management.
- Be able to travel as required.
- To attend Operations functions outside office hours.
Microsoft Office, Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, English
- The Admissions Administrator / Administrative Assistant will work as part of the administrative and customer services team having core and shared duties as follows:
- To assist the Director of Admissions, who is the line manager, in the proper operation of the Admissions Department including the following tasks and duties.
- To be a member of ADCO - Admissions Strategy Committee, chaired by The Principal.
- To adopt a "can-help" and friendly approach at all times in dealing with other members of staff, current and prospective parents and visitors.
- To answer telephone, walk-in and e-mail enquiries concerning entry and application into the school in a timely and friendly manner.
- To assist with arranging appointments to visit the school and meeting prospective parents.
- To work as part of a team to provide tours escorting prospective parents around the school.
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date data concerning enquiries, visits, testing, applications, joining and leaving students on iSAMS, the school's management information system, and on other databases the school maintains.
- To work as part of a team to arrange and invigilate the testing of prospective students.
- To raise standard letters of certification for students in connection with visa applications, travel requirements and applications to other schools.
- To deal with other general correspondence relating to the Admissions Department.
- To carry out the filing of documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- To deal with other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- To assist with other duties shared with the administrative and customer services teams. The duties will be allocated by the Director of Business Services.
- To help ensure the procedures for the welcoming of visitors is adhered to in practice.
- To help maintain a warm, tidy and inviting environment in the administrative area for working and receiving guests and parents.
- To assist with other administration from time to time.
- Be a flexible employee capable and willing to work beyond parameters of job descriptions.
- Have good ICT skills and a willingness to learn.
- Be an excellent communicator with staff, students and parents modeling the school paradigm of politeness and courtesy at all times.
- Have excellent language proficiency (written and spoken) in English and Thai.
- Be a team player capable of working exceptionally well with a full range of the school community.
- Nurture a sense of energy, drive and care with those with whom he/she works closely.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and precise rigour in database handling to ensure the safety of students during the extracurricular programme.
- Be an excellent administrator capable of producing work of a high standard.
- Be known for administrative efficiency.
- At all times use his / her best endeavours to promote the interests and reputation of the school.
- Be tenacious in tackling targets and goals set.
- Demand and expect the highest standards from those with whom he/she works closely.
Willing To Work Overtime, Work Well Under Pressure, English, Thai
- IRIS Consulting is a local boutique consulting firm. We help our clients uplift their Organization and People Capabilities to meet their most important goals. Since our establishment in 2012, we have assisted global, regional, and local leaders in various industries, including Retail, Consumer, Industrial, Energy, and Financial Services, in translating their visions into strategies as well as implementable solutions. And starting from Q1/2018, we are exciting to launch the additional client solutions including: Digital Talent Acquisition Solution, Digital Learning Solution, Organization Diagnostic to help our clients make significant and lasting impact even more.
- Consulting Project-based Engagement: Conduct both primary and secondary research and analyses in order to develop solutions, addressing client's issues.
- IRIS Digital Platform Development (New business): Design UX (User experience) and work with IT experts as well as work by self in developing the digital solutions for Organization & People aspects in large organizations.
- Practice Areas: Organization transformation, People transformation and Process reengineering.
- Client Exposures: Global/regional/local leaders in Financial services, Retail, Energy, and Industrial - our clients are all #1 in their respective industries.
- Work Location: 50% at client offices and 50% at IRIS office.
- Very quick & self-reliant learner, Detail oriented, High responsibility, Analytical thinking, Enthusiastic for all works - from CEO interviews to Operation staff work shadowing.
- Always challenge yourself for perfection.
- Eager to learn how the business really works.
- The ability to cope with pressure and challenges.
- Comfortable with very small team of 5-6.
Network Administration, PHP, Windows Server, Thai, English
- The ICT Support Technician at Shrewsbury International School Bangkok City is responsible to the ICT Supervisor who acts as Line Manager. He/she will work closely with the rest of the ICT Support team to provide an excellent service and vital technical support to meet the needs of the Shrewsbury community.
- To provide comprehensive technical support service to apple devices such as iPads, iMacs, Macbooks and Apple TV s including administration, installation and updating of all apple software and Apps to all staff and students.
- Administrative duties relating to the schools IT systems including Google Apps for education, Firefly, Destiny and Overdrive.
- Basic Programming knowledge in: Microsoft Access, MySQL, SQL server.
- Basic Web Programming knowledge in: ASP, PHP, CMS such as Wordpress.
- Set up equipment such as desktop PC s, laptops, data projectors, printers, interactive whiteboards and other ICT equipment, ensuring that systems are ready for use.
- General technician duties as and when required to help maintain the school network and support the smooth operation of the schools IT infrastructure.