WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Role Purpose:
- Be the first point of contact for the company by welcoming guests and greeting visitors. Coordinating front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and managing phone calls. Moreover, offering administrative support across the organization.
- Greet and Welcome local and foreign visitors
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, forward, and manage phone calls
- Provide visitors a basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Receive, sort, distribute, and track and daily mails/couriers/deliveries
- Order office supplies and monitor stock inventory
- Reserve and Update meeting rooms calendar
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proceed PO issuance and also maintain info update on the system
- Coordinate with internal and external parties
- Assist supervisor/team to make reports, Initiate employee activities
- 2-3 years' experience in relevant field
- At least Bachelors degree
- Good command in English
- Excellent communication, problem solving, Well-organized, and Good coordination
- Nice personality, Good interpersonal, Fast-paced, Proactive, Quick-learner, Team-player
- Good computer-literacy e.g. MS excel, PowerPoint, Office.
- Place of work:
- Head office, 22/F. CRC Tower, All Seasons Place
- Leads the HR & Administration team of adidas Thailand, with the primary objective of developing and implementing the Companys HR and other business strategies (such as recruitment and attraction, Compensation & Benefits, reward & recognition, performance management, D&T, talent development and employee communication & engagement strategies), so as to achieve the financial, non financial, people & organizational objectives of the company.
- Deliver targets as required in the following HR and adminstration facets:
- recruitment & attraction (deliver KPIs set)
- C&B (incl payroll management)
- reward & recognition, retention (contain staff turnover to be within target)
- perfomance management (deliver quality PEP process on time)
- D&T (focus, targeted & effective)
- talent management & development (deliver KPIs set)
- organizational design (deliver aligned business objectives with efficiency)
- manage overall employee relationship & internal communication (foster the right culture e.g. performance based, team based & drive and embrace changes; etc.)
- ensure compliance of HR and Administrative policies & procedures
- deliver employee engagement targets (deliver EES target)
- drive internal customer service culture & provide effective office administration (a supportive working environment)
- Lead as key point of contact between Sub and Area / Region on all HR & Administrative initiatives and programs. Implement / deliver initiatives, programs & KPIs developed by Area / Regional HR teams (such as Competency based total HR system recruitment, D&T; IPE/GSMS/title/JD/PEP/TBM/TLU alignment; targeted D&T program for M2 - & for key positions to bridge the gaps in business objectives delivery; etc.) . Report and track progress in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advise and educate line managers on HR issues, developing their HR management abilities, and providing quality HR services to departments. Foster the right culture and company values at all times. Be the eyes and ears of the AGM & HODs on all important people related matters. As part of the leadership team in aSIN, be the consultant in all people related issues and particpate actively in developing and implementing business strategies and objectives.
- Communicate internally to all staff (inl retail & warehouse staff) on staff activities, people movements, key brand/ business initiatives and relevant market and industry information. Enhance loyalty, engagement and overall team effectiveness to/of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct D&T for staff and ensure alignment to area/regional training guidelines. D&T programs cover aRU, Sales Academy, Product Academy, other managerial training, Fit for today, Fit for tomorrow, AMT, EDP, MDP, etc.)
- Manage office administration to ensure operational efficiency and foster supportive working environment in the office facility and HR administration e.g. payroll, personnel files, letters; etc.
- Provide adidas management team will relevant HR related informations. Produce all necessary HR reports and KPI tracking in an accurate and timely manner. Recommend appropriate action plan to improve HR KPIs.
- Group Competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Influence Others
- Result Orientation
- Manage and develop people
- Functional Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Business Acumen
- Project Management Skills
- Communicate with Others
- Personal Impact
Human Resources Development, Recruitment, Budgeting, English
- Job Responsibilities:
- Implementation of international assignment and local HR policies.
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of the business and assisting in providing creative solutions to HR issues to maximize success of the business.
- Recruiting personally the talents for companies in overseas.
- Providing advice to line manager by partnering on moderately complex HR processes and procedures.
- Being responsible for HR activities to support the business.
- Working closely with the line manager and HR supporting team to enable business growth by building the quality and quantity of HR initiative.
- Managing payroll data, tax equalization and shadow salary of expatriate.
- Reviewing the compensation and benefit of the project companies in overseas.
- Delivering an ad-hoc analysis and other tasks as required which relates to HR in overseas.
- Job Qualifications:
- At least bachelor s degree in related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR business partner in overseas.
- Knowledge of job interview, organizational development and compensation & benefit.
- Intensive knowledge in compliance with labor laws & regulations.
- Understanding the HR policies & procedures and business acumen.
- Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation skill.
- Change management with adaptability and interpersonal skill.
- A global mind-set and cultural diversity.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal (TOEIC >750) and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and aboard.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Interested person, please submit your resume via online system:https://careers.gulf.co.th/or click"APPLY NOW".
- All applications will be strictly confidential, and will be kept for at least 1 year.Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
- Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited.
- 11th Fl., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
- 87 Wireless Rd.,Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.