WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Strong academic qualifications, with an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, Ph.D., etc.)5+ years of hands-on work experience in operational or strategic marketing with the end or industry customers, or comparable experience in marketing science Intellectually curious and enjoys problem-solving, requirement gathering, and adaptive to lead with example Ability to thrive in a flexible and collaborative environmentSomeone who has positively impacted client services and her/his communityA thoughtful and comfortable communicator (in person or on paper) with the ability to facilitate discussionsComfortable and Fluent in English and Mandarin languagesFlexible to travel for work, across Asia (may/may not include 50-70% of travel in a year)
- What You'll Do
- You'll work in teams of typically 3 - 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement, which includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.In this role, you'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. Youll focus on developing marketing and sales strategies for leading companies of all major industries, including consumer goods, financial services, retail, telecommunications, and logistics.You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues. This support includes a partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as up to five weeks of formal training in your first 2-3 years. Additionally, you'll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
- What You'll Do
- You will leverage your deep knowledge and expertise in marketing and sales by advising client service teams and top managers at client organizations to provide leadership and direction. In this role, youll have the opportunity to work directly with consulting teams to conduct assessments of client capabilities and performance, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from diagnostics and assessments.You will contribute to defining the implications to the client operating model, new roles and organization implications, and operating processes. You will also contribute to the strategies and solutions for marketing technology. You will be an important source of intellectual insight on a client project, framing business problems in a way that the team can then execute to drive impact and client value. Specifically, you'll be responsible for identifying our clients' most critical issues, developing best practices at leading companies, and advancing opportunities. Also, you will develop your practical experience from other similar situations which would help in leveraging firm experts' insight and experience to solve problems.You will lead projects on day-to-day problem solving, team management, and bring in deep functional knowledge and expertise, and proprietary tools to every client situation. You will manage and develop strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality of client work. You will also coach and develop younger tenured colleagues and create a distinctive experience for clients and working teams.Leveraging your expertise, youll help to advance McKinseys overall knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our diagnostic and assessment toolkit and approach. You will develop new frameworks, approaches, and techniques in addition to building on existing ones.
Sales, Thai, English
฿17,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ออฟฟิต (สำนักงานใหญ่) - 26/2 ซอยสุขุมวิท 61 เดินทาง 5 นาที จาก บีทีเอส เอกมัย.
- ตารางทำงาน - วันจันทร์ ถึง วันศุกร์ เริ่มงาน 9 โมงเช้า เลิกงาน 6 โมงเย็น.
- เงินเดือน + ค่าคอมมิชชั่น (ค่านายหน้า) = เงินเดือนที่คาดหวัง 20,000 - 55,000 บาท ต่อเดือน.
- ยินดีรับบุคคลที่ไม่มีประสบการณ์ ขอแค่คุณเป็นคนคิดบวก สามารถพึ่งพาตนเองได้ ชอบความท้าทาย.
- สามารถแนะนำบริการของเราให้กับบริษัท โรงแรม และร้านอาหารได้.
- ฝ่ายขายและการตลาด - มองหาลูกค้าใหม่ / พาร์ทเนอร์บริษัท / ดูแลแบรนด์ โทรศัพท์ติดต่อ/ประชุม/ออกนอกสถานที่/ออกงานอีเว้นท์.
- ทำการตลาด และ งานขาย ทั้งออนไลน์และออฟไลน์ Marketing online / offline, Sales.
- นัดสัมภาษณ์ Arrange an meeting.
- ให้ข้อมูลและรายละเอียดบริการต่างๆ Provide Information and Service Details.
- รายงานผลการทำงานรายวัน Daily Report.
- ลงพื้นที่ (เดือนละครั้ง) Field/ Event work.
- เรียนรู้ไว Fast Learner.
- มีใจรักบริการ Customer service / Hospitality.
- ทักษะในการขาย Strong Sales skill.
- มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ Creativity.
- สื่อสารภาษาอังกฤษได้นิดหน่อย Speak Good Thai / little English.
- ทักษะการใช้คอมพิวเตอร์ Computer Skill.
- บรรลุตามเป้าหมายที่ตั้งไว้ Commit each goal on each period for KPI.
- มีความตั้งใจและรับผิดชอบในการดำเนินธุรกิจ Highly Responsibility to make the profitable business.
- ดำเนินธุรกิจด้วยความซื่อสัตย์ Credibility / Trust to operate the business and keep the branding as required.
- ทำงานภายใต้สภาวะกดดันจากลูกค้าได้ Working under pressure.
Facebook Marketing, Email Marketing / Newsletters, Google Adwords, Video Broadcasting, Social Media Management, Digital Marketing, Creative Writing, Good Communication Skills, Fast Learner, Leadership Skill, Pleasant Personality, Teamwork, English, Thai
฿25,000 - ฿38,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and executeonlinemarketing campaigns across all online channels to drive brand awareness and sales revenue.
- Have a marketing vision for the brand - create and own new projects to make Gizman Gadgets a well-known gadget destination for Thailand.
- Create a Content Marketing strategy and work with the team to execute it.
- Analyze and present past performance/growthopportunities to internal teams. Be part of thedecision making with the management.
- Work with external (Lazada, Shopee etc.) andinternal team members (Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Finance) to make big projects reality.
- Other related activities that will drive Gizman Gadgets business forward.
- Excellent knowledge in basic Marketing concepts - including Customer Journey, the Marketing Funnel.
- Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing - including LINE Broadcast, Facebook Ads, Google Ads.
- Extra points if experienced in Lazada / Shopee / JD Central Seller Centers.
- Excellent communication, coordination, and presentation skills.
- Love being part of a team and working on new challenges.
- Optimistic, positive and fun to work with.
- Online channels in focus:
- (1) Facebook / LINE Official Account/ Youtube.
- (2) Lazada / Shopee / JD Central.
- (3) True Wallet / K-Marketplace.
- Learn more about Gizman Gadgets:
- Facebook: Gizman Gadgets.
- LINE Official Account: @gizmangadgets.
Sales Management Internship-TRCS-THBK02203361DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Sales InternAs an intern within the, you will perform strategic analyses incl. market and competitor analysis and contribute to RCSs strategic planning. You will drive strategy implementation, in close alignment with BT Group Strategy and with members of senior management. You will support strategic projects, working closely with the RCS regions and functions in more than 60 countries.The intern (f/m) will support RCS APAC Sales team in the whole spectrum of activities from gathering strategic information (esp. market and competitor information) to strategic analysis, strategic planning and strategy implementation and follow-up. She/he will receive a proper introduction to RCS APACs business, and site and get a clear understanding of own tasks and responsibilities, of processes and systems. Start date should be ideally the 1st of April 2016, for a period of 3 to 4 months.Your tasks Compiling and sharing industry intelligence: Analyze competitor landscape and work with BT's divisions on continuous competitive intelligence Monitor activity on current Asian rail market and prepare market forecasts Perform analysis on market segments evolution and market share development Support analysis of the economic environment and other developments influencing the future of mobility Support Sales Governance and Sales PMO Perform analyses to start-up strategic thinking Contribute to monthly Division presentationsQualificationsYour qualificationsStudent status (e.g., in the fields of business administration, economics, engineering, mathematics)Strong analytical skillsProfound knowledge of Excel and PowerPointFluency in Thai & English and and strong communication and relationship skillsAbility to work with drive in an international teamHigh attention to detail and focus on high-quality results delivered on timeJob: SalesPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: Limited TermJob Posting: 24.02.2020, 1:55:45 AMUnposting Date: 25.03.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- We are looking for someone who can combine content marketing and social media management skills to enhance the company's presence in Japan by promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content and creating innovative social media campaigns.
- What you will be doing
- Social Media Marketing Job Duties:
- Create marketing and social media campaigns, including content ideation, and implementation schedulesEnsure brand consistency in content and social media messages by working with the marketing team and various company departmentsCollect customer data and analyse interactions and visits, plus use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaignsReport progress to marketing managementGrow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube etc.Research and monitor current industry activities and trendsCreate and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messagesCreate a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
- Content Marketing Job Duties:
- Create quality Japanese content, blog posts, emails, and social media posts to persuade our audience without selling overtlyUnderstand the interests and needs of target audienceResearch trends related to your fieldIntegrate keywords into your strategy and evaluating the effectivenessCreate email campaigns targeted to users who signed up for gated content or opt-in to the mailing listTranslation of existing content from English to Japanese
- You Have
- A degree in Communications or MarketingOne to two years of experience with social media management Experience in content creation and copywritingSelf-motivationNative level in written and spoken Japanese and Fluency in English
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA Laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your applicationAfter an initial interview with the Marketing team, you will be invited to complete a short online assessment3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Company DescriptionRAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat.RAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns. RAKxas world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether theyre business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.Job DescriptionThis role is focused on creating and maintaining a high profile and positive image for RAKxa Wellness and encouraging customer preference for RAKxa by effectively communicating with media and industry partners. You will work closely with the operation teams and the Corporate PR team to achieve international and regional PR exposure, manage media relations, digital marketing and build loyalty among top tier media on behalf of RAKxa and the brand, with the objective of keeping RAKxa and the brand front of mind, driving revenue and helping the property to achieve their commercial objectives. You will also be responsible for evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved and building awareness and positioning for the brand.Qualifications Bachelor Degree in Marketing Communication, Marketing or any related field.At least 8 years experiences in PR & Marketing Communication.5 years experiences in a management position.Proven marketing campaign experience.Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.Proficient in writing and editing proposals and publicationsStrong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working in the online advertising industry.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently and idiomatically.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in management consulting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to identify solutions and insights from data.
- Excellent organizational and influencing skills.
- About the job Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the worlds biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a birds eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences. Responsibilities
- Oversee the booking and management of our clients. Report data internally and manage deliverables with the leader of your vertical.
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities. Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their return on investment (ROI).
- Manage ongoing customer training in all Google advertising solutions.
- Manage account planning and execution of the client strategy.
- Develop stakeholder maps, foster and develop key relationships; manage practitioner level contacts within the client and agency.
- Location At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
฿15,000 - ฿20,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ติดต่อลูกค้าเพื่อเสนอขายพื้นที่ในหน้าหนังสือพิมพ์ (Telesale)
- วางแผนกลยุทธิ์ดำเนินการด้านการตลาดของตนเองเพื่อให้บรรลุเป้าหมายของทีม และ องค์กร
- จัดทำเอกสาร Quotation และส่งทาง E-mail ให้กับลูกค้า
- ติดตาม Order จากลูกค้า.
- มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ในการ Create งาน
- มีความพยายาม อดทนกับแรงกดดันต่างๆได้
Johnson& Johnson Consumer (Thailand)Category Marketing ManagerOverall purpose of job:Lead Consumer Category Strategies, Category Opportunities and Category Development from shopper & customer analytics to ensure market leading excellence in execution to assign Retail Environments.Essential duties and responsibilities:This person will responsible to three main pillars includes Identifying Category Growth Opportunities, converting brands priorities into Category plans and Execution frameworks, as well as Fulfilling Specific Categories / Customer DemandsDevelop Category marketing strategy, included Category blue print, Category big bets and omni Category.Initiate Category growth opportunity and own end-to-end the priority Category projects in specific Category.Manage Category priority, activity grid and new product listing for multiple categories/brands.Analyze customer and shopper insight into Category strategy.Supervise marketing team to plan and conduct campaigns, trade show and other customized plans.Manage and proactively review execution metrics to ensure CIW budgets are operate at the best efficiency of ROI.Monitor and manage investment within allotted trade marketing budget. Collaborate with team and retail establishment on strategic partnership planning such as JBP, Category health check, Business review.Qualifications
- Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
- Assistant Category Marketing Manager
- Overall Responsibility
- Reporting to the Category Development Manager, the incumbent is primary responsible
- for planning, leading, organizing, and controlling the operational and
- administrative responsibilities involved in the development of programs and/or
- projects in specific brand/category to ensure the achievement of
- maximum/optimize sales/distribution/share results and effectively managing
- budget at the same time. He/she will analyze on brand/category business in each
- channel to promote the growth and development, implementation and evaluation of
- the strategic plans, which are aligned to the divisional and corporate
- strategies. She/he will communicate with Marketing and Sales in matters of
- brand/franchise strategies and customer marketing/channel strategies.
- Principal Responsibilities
- To synchronize brand strategy and channel strategy into the execution in
- stores to supplement the achievement of the maximum sales/distribution results,
- and implement the annual business strategies and plans in order to achieve
- business plan, distribution and merchandising target. And recommend change to
- business strategy and tactics where necessary.
- Effectively manage budgeting by doing analyze cost & profit of doing
- business by franchise, by brand and by channel.
- understand and monitor key competitors activities (product development,
- pricing, distribution, merchandising and promotion activities in order to
- provide feedback and reapply for the company's brand.
- To do volume forecast on new product initiative and promotional SKUs, and
- challenge channel team on monthly estimate by brand.
- To be an expert on trade promotion execution and management in order to
- provide recommendation to marketing team and channel team.
- To initiate the promotional tools i.e. Trade presenter, Promotion
- Presentation material, POS material, selling tools by reapplying conceptual
- To work closely with strategic customer teams on growing customer category
- business by reapplying category management into the in store execution plan.
- Maintain regular contact (visit) the market regularly to refresh trade/customer
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or any related
- field. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in trade marketing/ field Sales/ sales management from FMCG companies
- Good command of both Thai and English languages in speaking, reading ,and writing
- Excellent negotiation & communication skill
- Computer proficiency (MS words, excel, PowerPoint)
- Result oriented and proactive
- Entrepreneurial understanding
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionSalesRequisition ID2005808727W
- Johnson (Thailand)
- Channel Marketing
- Overall purpose of job:
- Lead Consumer Channel Strategies, Channel Opportunities and
- Channel Development from shopper & customer analytics to ensure market
- leading excellence in execution to assign Retail Environments.
- Essential duties and responsibilities:
- This person will responsible to three main pillars includes
- Identifying Channel Growth Opportunities, converting brands priorities into
- Channel plans and Execution frameworks, as well as Fulfilling Specific
- Channels / Customer Demands
- Develop channel
- marketing strategy, included channel blue print, channel big bets and
- Omni channel.Initiate channel growth
- opportunity and own end-to-end the priority channel projects in
- specific channel.Manage channel priority,
- activity grid and new product listing for multiple categories/brands.Analyze customer and
- shopper insight into channel strategy.Supervise marketing team
- to plan and conduct campaigns, trade show and other customized plans.Manage and proactively
- review execution metrics to ensure CIW budgets are operate at the best
- efficiency of ROI.Monitor and manage
- investment within allotted trade marketing budget. Collaborate with team and
- retail establishment on strategic partnership planning such as JBP,
- Category health check, Business review.
- Special requirements:
- Previous experience
- working as a channel marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
- Experience in managing budgets
- ideally within a channel marketing setting. Experience / knowledge of Online
- channel.A strong understanding of
- the distribution channels for the FMCG industry. Project management
- experience would be a definite advantage. Strong analytical
- skills and the ability to translate trade/customer/shopper insights and
- strategies into strong go-to-market priorities and execution plan. Spectrum of strategic
- thinking to operationalization to close out the executional loop.Proactively assess and
- spot new channel opportunities.
- 3-5 years of Trade
- marketing experience, preferably in FMCG or related business fieldKnowledge for Online
- channelStrong Analytical skillsAbility to use commercial
- program/ research; Nielsen Advisor, Dunnhumby, EYC, Kantar, etc.Organization skill /
- Multi-taskExperience in operations /
- salesCommunication and English
- language proficiencySelf-motivated with strong
- operational discipline to deliver against financial budgets, timelines and
- ROI objectives.
- Core competencies required for this role:
- Strategic thinker with
- experience creating comprehensive channel plans.Realistic big picture
- thinking for future trend and opportunity to company.Outstanding communication
- and problem-solving skills/ team player.Good relationship builder
- among multi departments.
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionSalesRequisition ID2005810081W
- What are my responsibilities?Build-up, maintain and develop
- good relationships with customer assess, customers needs, suggest product and
- service adaption when necessary.Gather feedback from customer
- (customer inquiries), provide ideas and suggestions on product and service
- adaption and development and after-sales service.Proactively identify new
- customers and develop a suitable customer approachCorporate with Product
- Business to do a common sales approach Corporate with Project
- Management Team to make a proper offer with clear mutual understanding of
- offer.Prepare Sales presentation and
- give presentations to the customerCreate and drive opportunity
- to generate order intake to achieve targetsPrepare proposal with
- in order to meet order intake, net sales and gross margin targetsImplement sales strategic /
- tactic to maximize sale hit rateCo-ordinate with the Operation
- Team, Purchasing Team and Logistics Team regarding all order processing to
- ensure on-time delivery of goods to customersAppraise him/herself and
- propose development planTrack, report current and
- future sales opportunities on a monthly basis to the sub-division managerOther as assign by superiorWhat do I need to quality for
- this job?Bachelor Degree in Electrical,
- Automation, Instrument Engineering or related fieldService mindset and Sales
- skillsMinimum 4-6 year of experience
- in Services or Services Sales related Electrical/Automation System or Engineering/ commissioning for Electrical/Automation
- systemsExperience with Siemens system
- is preferableExperience with Cement Application/Customer
- is preferableGood interpersonal,
- communication skills and customer orientedGood team player,
- communication skills and customer oriented Good of English, both written
- & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office Have own car and able to
- travel upcountry and stay overnight if required.Organization: Portfolio CompaniesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- What are my responsibilities?
- Proactively identify opportunities
- for Large Drives Application for Solutions, Products and Services
- Create and Drive
- opportunity to generate order intake to achieve Individual and Overall Targets
- Plan and execute sales activities in order to
- meet order intake, net sales and gross margin targets
- Gather feedback from
- customer (customer inquiries), provide ideas and suggestions on product
- and service adaption and development and after-sales service.
- Prepare proposal with
- Build-up, maintain and
- develop good relationships with customer assess, customers needs, suggest
- product and service adaption when necessary.
- Execute and Co-ordinate
- with the Operation Team, Purchasing Team and Logistics Team regarding all
- order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers
- Define Sales Approach,
- Prepare Sales Kits and Drive for Achievement of the Targeted (Assigned)
- Track, Report current and
- future sales opportunities on a monthly basis to the sub-division manager
- Other as assign by
- What do I need to quality for this jobs?
- Bachelor Degree in
- Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7-10 year of experience in Sales related
- to Motor and Drive, Large Motor/Drive is preference
- Sales and Services Mindset
- Systematic Thinking with
- Flexibility Working
- Good interpersonal,
- communication skills and customer oriented
- Good team player,
- communication skills and customer oriented
- Good of English, both
- written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Have own car and able to
- travel upcountry
- Organization: Portfolio CompaniesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Siemens Smart Infrastructure is seeking a dynamic Senior Sales Manager to lead and manage our Energy Distribution Systems (EDS) Business in South and West Region. This EDS Sales Manager will ensure that strong customer relationships within the Infrastructure sector are created and maintained, while driving the Team to achieve their stated EDS business goals.Responsibilities IncludePromote focused approach to selling, based on vertical market penetration and specific company initiatives.Thorough understanding of wide-ranging challenges faced by local government and commercial/industrial clients with strong ideas and approach for helping address and overcome these by developing comprehensive, mutually-beneficial partnerships and strategies.Well networked with market decision makers, and involved in market focused associated trade organizations and professional groupsUnderstand and explain the correlation between market drives, business objectives and operational issues as they relate to value propositions, applying this knowledge as a strategic sales coach to support individual sales representatives in creating account strategies.Ensure coordinated and cooperative effort between EDS sales team and EDS operations, as well as other divisions within Siemens.Identify and set strategic direction of EDS sales team, based on local market conditions and drivers, company initiatives, competitive landscape and local Siemens relationships.Drive focused approach for the team consistent with this direction to maximize revenue, profit and customer satisfaction.Manage the creation and development of EDS projects for customers in select vertical markets, such as Republic and Local Government, commercial/industrial.Manage the sales process to ensure customer opportunities are properly qualified prior to investment of resources.Recruit, retain, train and mentor sales personnel. Ensure that our sales personnel are skilled in selling the value of our company supported initiatives, such as alternative/renewable energy, green and sustainability solutions, innovative financing and energy services.Create specific and challenging goals consistent with team's strategic direction. Provide candid feedback and coaching throughout the year, as well as formal performance appraisals.Demonstrate the ability to make changes based on lack of performance, if necessary.Assist sales personnel with networking activities, marketing, customer meetings, proposal development and customer presentations to deliver outstanding customer value.Participate in development of long range sales planning and growth strategies. Develop detailed sales forecast and provide input to budget.Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And ExperienceBachelors Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field preferred. (Minimum education required is a high school diploma)At least 10 years of sales experience including 5 or more years of experience managing successful sales teams.Requires a strong understanding of technical and financial concepts.Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct personnel toward achievement of a common goal.Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills in English are required to interact with customers, vendors, and employees.Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and manage the dynamics of a complex organization required.Required travel: 50%Other requirements:Individual must possess a valid Drivers license in good standing.Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And ExperienceOther preferences:Existing experience with infrastructure, construction, engineering or technology sales and sales managementCandidates with success in Performance Contracting sales, or candidates selling or sales management of other types of complex solution sales to clients will receive preference
- Organization: Smart InfrastructureCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time