WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Market Analysis, Market Research, English
- Responsible on customer's acquisition campaign in both offline and online channel to stimulate customer s demand and achieve KPI.
- Defines the goals, marketing strategy, and marketing plan from product and marketing information in order to acquire new customers.
- Identify consumer opportunities by exploring new segments to capture consumer needs, and translating them into campaign ideas.
- Research and analyze market competition.
- Manage AIS Fibre Branding and communication materials in all ATL & BTL and touch points.
- Build and manage brand presence in both offline and online channel.
- Collaborate with other marketers, regional marketers and sales or stakeholders to ensure with campaign objective.
- Monitor, track, measure, and analyze all initiatives.
- Role Purpose
- To build a quality and brand building Franchise doors (concept shops and concession corners) that is capable of generating sales volume, profit and brand building that meet company objectives.
- The Franchise Consultant must also have to ensure alignment and adherence of all business objectives with franchisees and strive to support the company vision to become the best sports brand in Thailand.
- Primary Accountabilities
- Lead to develop adidas business in Franchised stores.
- Plan and execute Franchise sales, distribution and merchandising plans that supports the company business plan.
- Lead sales processes to ensure the right assortment in adidas Franchised stores.
- Build strong adidas Branding and merchandising in adidas Franchised stores.
- Managing and ensuring adidas Franchised stores to be complied with adidass expectations and strategies.
- Analysing and providing consultant closely to develop franchisee in all level.
- Secondary Accountatbilities
- Participate in the development of Franchise strategies designed to build adidas brand in Thailand.
- Co-plan with Franchise Manager and execute a Franchise sales plan which reflects geographic, account, and channel strategies.
- Support Franchise Manager in expanding adidas franchised stores.
- Search for target location. Recruiting target partners.
- Provide sales forecast on a timely basis (weekly).
- Perform and update forecasting of Franchise business.
- Report to Franchise Manager on market intelligence according to set reporting structure. Manage sales programs as required.
- Coordinate effectively with other departments such as Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Customer Service.
- Manage each Franchisee strategically.
- Ensure that all network and brand building opportunities in each franchised store are maximized and explored.
- Assumes Franchise target responsibilities.
- Manage A/R.
- Coordinate and oversee the Franchise pre order sales program, including preparation (forecasting) and communication.
- Execute Franchised stores sales call weekly and reporting the progress.
- Ensure execution excellence at franchised store level (sales people, VM, Products, Fixtures)
- Analyze and assess business gaps and opportunities based on sell-through numbers. VM scores and general market feedback from store visits.
- Work closely with franchisees to ensure action are taken to improve on all the gaps so as to optimize our business potential.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of each seasons product flow.
- Ensures that franchised customers understands product flow, as well as micro & macro selling points (product vs. range).
- Develop and maintain an in-dept awareness of inventory structure.
- Lead in developing franchised sales people to reach adidas retail standard.
- Generate high level of teamwork within/between other sales team and Retail Team.
- Other assignments as appropriate.
- Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University Degree in Business Administration, or marketing.
- At least 3 years of sales and retail experience in consumer or international brand.
- Sports background. A passion for and an understanding of sports, along with the desire to translate this passion into building the adidas sports market in Thailand.
- Strategic, critical thinking, high level of integrity, good analytical skills.
- Strong leadership.
- Good planning and organizing skill.
- Forecasting skills.
- Strong Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong PC background
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Preferbably Male
- Core Competencies
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Other Job Related Competencies
- Basic financial skill
- Retail management
- Negotiation skill
- Place of work:
- Head office, 22/F. CRC Tower, All Seasons Place
Copywriting, Facebook Marketing, Branding, English
- Work closely with regional to launch assigned projects on time and submit PR reports which include weekly and monthly reports.
- Act as a central intelligence who collects, sorts, manages, and provides corporate facts and information and updates. Work cross-functionally within the business unit or with the regional groups (regional marketing, regional PR, etc.) to ensure accurate utilization of corporate information on various touch points i.e. on website, social media, print materials.
- Strategic PR management and execution.
- Create and develop appropriate external / internal PR communication plans and strategies for corporate, promotions, and Watsons own brands by planning and developing a comprehensive Communications strategies to enhance Watsons brand performance.
- News and PR writing.
- Manage external PR partners for news gathering, write and distribute press/photo release, draft speeches and/or any communication materials to ensure consistent PR messages with appropriate tone of voice.
- Media and stakeholder relations management.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key media to maximize positive publicity and strengthen corporate brand image and a good relationship with stakeholders based on business plan.
- Corporate / PR / CSR event organization and management.
- Proactively lead and work with agencies (i.e. event, PR, ad agencies) for planning and implementing activities to achieve PR objectives.
- Internal communications.
- Execute internal communications to drive awareness of various issues (i.e. marketing campaigns, internal activities, promotions, corporate messages) among staff through all channels of internal communications.
- Report preparation and corporate information management.
- Monitor media coverage, keep proper clippings on file and prepare monthly media mileage. Maintain updated corporate information, boilerplate, press kit, PR manuals, key messages and related PR material on regular basis.
- Your qualification.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Marketing Communications, Liberal Arts, Journalism or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in Public Relations and/or Marketing Communications.
- Strong interpersonal / leadership skills and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good command of English and Thai with strong writing skill. Having experience in PR agency is preferred.
- Having experience in organizing and managing end-to-end projects or event management is an advantage.
Service-Minded, Problem Solving, English
- Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company. Agoda.com's network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
- Your responsibilities.
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email).
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- MUST have good command of spoken and written ENGLISH language and Native Thai.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Handle and support AIS user for daily access in HRIS system such as E-HR, Time attendance, OT, Leave Online etc.
- Manage and monitor employee data.
- Provide report from HRIS database as requested.
- Integrate and implement existing employees database to HR systems i.e. Workday, SAP etc.
- Programming and coding application in SQL, VB.Net for Data Center implementation would be benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree in business computer or related field.
- 2-5 years experienced in HR systems implementation e.g. project manager, team leader, team members etc.
- Experience in writing or process improvement would benefit.
Packaging Design, GMP, Product Testing, English
- Artwork checking.
- Trial packaging process for trial production.
- New product packaging start up.
- Inspect incoming packaging.
- Age 24-30 years old. Thai resident.
- Bachelor degree inPackaging Technology only.
- Minimum 2- 5years experience in the development field will be an advantage.
- New graduated also welcome.
- Can drive with a driving license will be an advantage.
- Good command in English.
- The initiative, reliable, able to work under pressure.