WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Service-Minded, Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Multitasking, Teamwork, English
฿22,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Blockchain is changing how we use and think about money. coins.co.th, the most trusted company in the Philippines and Thailand, is looking for you to join our rapidly growing team in Bangkok.
- We are driven by the desire to influence people's lives. We enjoy doing work that matters. We believe that bold ideas change the world. We place great value on open communication, mutual respect, and continuous learning on the job.
- We want to work with passionate, motivated professionals, as we build and continuously improve our product/s and work to improve financial inclusion in Thailand.
- Our mission is to allow anyone to buy, sell and accept Bitcoin safely and easily. You will play a large, direct role in allowing us to realize this vision. We are looking for exceptional individuals with great people skills and are super passionate about making Bitcoin accessible to everyone.
- Willing to work in shifts (flexible time) /rotate schedule/weekend schedule (Working from home is negotiable).
- Key Responsibilities.
- Directly handle and respond to customer queries and concerns via live chat, emails and calls or any incoming queries and forward to relevant team if needed.
- Analyze and solve customer issues and problems.
- Assist with marketing and promotion of our business and products to the market.
- Collaborate and communicate with the relevantteam e.g. to identifycustomer issues or which bugs require immediate attention.
- Be the "voice" of the customers within the company.
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree.
- Shown extensive leadership and team work experience - Exceptional peoples skills/ Good communication skills/ Service mind.
- Able to communicate with customers in English and Thai.
- Attention to detail / Passionate about Blockchain/financial inclusion.
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.co.th.
- 0-1 year experience in customer service will be preferable.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Human Resource Management, Human Resources Development, Corporate Law, Thai, English
- About the role.
- As the Human Resources Lead for Nike Thailand, you ll provide human resources leadership, expertise and consulting to business leaders and key partners - in Nike Brand, Nike Direct and Sourcing & Manufacturing - to maximize organization effectiveness and help activate the organization for growth.This job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- You will play a key role in executing strategies and interventions requiring organizational design, employee relations, leadership and team development, change management, performance management, compliance and overall engagement.
- Partner with two HRBP Directors (for Nike Brand and Global Sourcing & Manufacturing) to drive key HR initiatives and interventions, including talent management and change management activities.
- Support and coach leaders and managers at different levels on team and talent matters; utilizing a variety of communication and development methods.
- Ensure HR policies, procedures and reporting are compliant with local laws; recommend amendments to human resources policies to meet organizational needs.
- Partner with business leaders to leverage culture to engage and energize employees.
- Understand the retailbusiness priorities and support the on-ground delivery of HR programs and services to our stores to build commitment, capability, and overall engagement among individuals and teams.
- Leverage the regional HR COEs to deliver solutions ensuring the best possible employee experiences are provided. Contribute information and analysis.
- Work alongside Employee Relations and HR-Shared Service teams to resolve employee queries and issues as appropriate.
- At least 5 years HR experience (Generalist/Business Partner).
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources from an accredited institution, or related degree with strong academic achievement.
- Working knowledge of Thailand Labor Laws required.
- HR Generalist experience with a strong understanding of talent management best practice, talent programs, HR operations and HR planning.
- Absolute fluency in English and Thai required for this role.