WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Director Of Engineering based in Bangkok.
- We are looking for an experiencedDirector of Engineering to kick startan exciting new venture in Communities and Buildings Management. We are building a next generation all-in-one platform that will bring together the very best of existing digital communications and smart building technologies and change the way tenants and work communities interact with their workspaces, with features like automated conference room booking, event scheduling, IoT access, social community, and much more.
- As Director of Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- building a world class team from the ground up, to help us deliver that vision.
- product management.
- technical execution.
- being a customer facing solution architect.
- drive the vision of the product.
- make sure we are always ahead of the curve in product features.
- We re looking for:
- Strong interest in relevant technologies, including IoT, real-time messaging and event scheduling.
- Experience in setting up developer tooling, such as CI and automated testing systems.
- Enjoys talking to users and customers to help define the product and prioritize engineering roadmap.
- Flexibility: someone that enjoys vigorously defending what he knows to be right, as much as he enjoys being wrong when the best answers win.
- Proactivity: willingness to work in an environment where you are given high level strategy and a budget, and a high amount of freedom to execute.
- COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, PERKS AND OTHER REASONS TO WORK FOR US.
- Competitive compensation based on result.
- Stock options in the New Venture.
- Paid Vacation.
- Health and Dental Care care.
- Young and progressive international team.
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company.
- Global training and development opportunities.
- Top location in Southeast Asia s largest Hi-Tech destination.
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities.
Service-Minded, Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Multitasking, Teamwork, English
฿22,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Blockchain is changing how we use and think about money. coins.co.th, the most trusted company in the Philippines and Thailand, is looking for you to join our rapidly growing team in Bangkok.
- We are driven by the desire to influence people's lives. We enjoy doing work that matters. We believe that bold ideas change the world. We place great value on open communication, mutual respect, and continuous learning on the job.
- We want to work with passionate, motivated professionals, as we build and continuously improve our product/s and work to improve financial inclusion in Thailand.
- Our mission is to allow anyone to buy, sell and accept Bitcoin safely and easily. You will play a large, direct role in allowing us to realize this vision. We are looking for exceptional individuals with great people skills and are super passionate about making Bitcoin accessible to everyone.
- Salary: 22,000 - 30,000 THB.
- Willing to work in shifts (flexible time) /rotate schedule/weekend schedule (Working from home is negotiable).
- Key Responsibilities.
- Directly handle and respond to customer queries and concerns via live chat, emails and calls.
- Analyze and solve customer issues and problems.
- Assist with direct marketing and promotion of our business and products to the market.
- Collaborate and communicate with the product engineering team to identify which issues and bugs require immediate attention.
- Be the "voice" of the customers within the company.
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree.
- Shown extensive leadership and team work experience - Exceptional peoples skills/ Good communication skills/ Service mind.
- Communicate with customers in English and Thai,.
- Attention to detail / Passionate about Blockchain/financial inclusion.
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.co.th.
- 0-1 year experience in customer service will be preferable.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Email Marketing / Newsletters, Management, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
สูงสุด ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- (The majority of the tasks will be carried out on the computer).
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing overseascustomers in person and via telephone calls, chat messages (WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.) and emails (one-on-one emails and bulk email newsletters).
- Actively finding new buyers for the company s products (via Alibaba, participating in exhibitions and any other means possible).
- Regularly update company site on Alibaba.com, company website, trade-related websites, government export promotion site and any others as suitable.
- Checking emails/online messages for new inquiries daily and executing the buyer's instructions.
- Independently calculating the sales prices in line with the company policy and raw material costs.
- Quoting prices to the customer via emails and/or chat messages.
- Sending samples to customers/potential-customers as per their requirements.
- Reporting and giving feedback about customer comments and new inquiries to the company Managing Director.
- Continually assess the changes of trend, pricing and marketing strategies of competitors.
- Determine and information relative to pricing and products strategies in order to enhance the maximum competitiveness.
- Sending out monthly product newsletters (bulk email newsletters).
- Responding to customer inquiries via emails /chat messages.
- Meeting and taking care of overseas customers when they are in town.
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face.
- Negotiating the terms of the agreement, pricing, and closing sales.
- Inspecting each consignment of goods before shipment. This would involve driving to the supplier s factory and physically inspect and take pictures of the products.
- Making sure that the products are up to standard and specifications.
- Responsible for the sourcing of new products through industry research as may be required by the management.
- Making independent decisions within the boundaries of authority.
- Attend regularly trade exhibitions & events and participate in overseas exhibitions.
- Understanding the product and customer profile.
- Provide monthly reports:
- Sales Report.
- Activities Report.
- Inquiries Report.
System Administration, Microsoft Exchange
- go, as one of the best HR and payroll outsourcing services providers in Thailand, we rely on our IT systems to power our HRIS solutions that help our customers throughout Thailand and other ASEAN countries to manage their payroll and HR administration works effectively.We re seeking an experienced IT manager who are looking for new challenges, using his or her technological skills to make us more efficient.Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of network maintenance, advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edgetechnology and information security management.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers and email systems etc.
- Implement, maintain and keep updated on IT policies and procedures to be consistent with ISO 27001 standard.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software.
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions.
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features.
- Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement.
- Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs.
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
- Update and maintain DRP as well as data backups.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 5+years experience in IT management.
- Experience with or knowledge of operating systems(MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring.
- Experience withprogramming languages(preferable).
- Proven leadership skills and work well with colleagues.
- Strong creative and analytical thinking.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Financial Modeling, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ADGES Consulting specializes in three business areas; consulting, assessment, and academy. We are the trusted partners by the world leading organizations. We strive to provide world-class, practical and insightful business and learning solutions to our clients. To cope up with the surge in our clients' demands, we are looking for our team partners who share our passion and values.
- ADGES partners with the best in the business. We work side-by-side the world great leadership guru and thinkers. We love innovative ideas with proven results. We are proud of our achievements and impacts that we have created in the business community. For consulting, we are the strategic partnership with RBL, a consulting firm founded by Dave Ulrich and Norm Smallwood. Dave is named the father of 'modern HR'. For Assessment, ADGES Consulting represents Emergenetics, the fast and forward thinking assessment and team applications provider. As for leadership development, we are the exclusive partner with Bluepoint Leadership, the world's leader in designing and facilitating leadership development program.
- As part of a forward looking, young and energetics organization, you will be challenge but you will be developed at your fullest potential. You will work with the best around the world. If you think, you have what it takes. Let us hear from you.
- A Project Coordinator/Business Analyst will work in a learning-filled environment, participating as an integral member of project teams. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to senior consultants, drawing meaningful conclusions from client data. Project Coordinator is a first step for junior graduate who dreams to take on Consulting position. This is a perfect chance to groom you and expose you to real players in the industry.
- You also can expect to:
- Help write and structure client presentations, including recommendations presented to HR leaders, senior management, executives and boards of directors.
- Analyze clients' strategic and organizational information and model clients' financial and compensation data versus the market.
- Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including business strategy, compensation and rewards, corporate performance and performance management.
- Collect and examine data trends in client financial performance, pay practices and policies, and talent management, including performance management, succession planning, rewards, selection/recruiting and leadership/employee development.
- Help clients achieve responsible executive remuneration by translating business strategies and shareholder expectations into performance measurement and talent management systems.
- Develop project management and consulting skills, ultimately serving as a day-to-day client contact for project areas including data requests and data management.
- Provide administrative supports to ensure the project team and a team of facilitators can provide the best learning experiences that create learning with impacts. Administrative supports cover preparing materials, event rooms, coordinate with vendors to ensure smooth learning and consulting operations.
- Coordinate with facilitators, vendors, and learning partners to deliver learning program and other consulting projects.
- A Bachelor/Master degree in general management, human resources (HR) and/or other relevant areas are preferred.
- Business, finance, accounting, HR and/or economics internship experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and a strong background in Excel.
- Experience in data analysis, financial modeling and presentation design.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs.
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Team and client-focus attitude.