WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders / month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.
Creative Presentation, English
- We're looking for someonein the field of Creative Communicationor Marketing Communicationexperience as Creative Director or Senior Art Director will be an advantage.
- Ignite and lead juniors who are under supervision in ideation.
- Evaluate and sharpen the creative ideas of a team.
- Crystallize the creative idea into a workable idea and ensure to deliver the objectives.
- Lead in create and implement creative ideas, content for digital campaign material, e.g., internet film, social media ads, banners, etc., to create buzz and brand engagement.
- Work closely with internal team to lead creative ideas/contents/copy for a digital campaign or digital material, e.g., Internet film, banner, social media ads, etc., to meet the client s setting goals and strategy.
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure that all creative ideas are presented properly.
- University Degree in Communication, Journalism or a related subject area.
- 2-5 years of working experience in copywriting/art director. At least 3 years' experience in digital agency is preferable.
- Good managerial and leadership skills.
- Strong in creative thinking and idea conceptualization.
- Experienced with ideation and implement digital campaigns is preferable.
- Demonstrate exceptional communications skills: writing, editing, interpersonal, presentation.
- Deep understanding of human insight and ability to turn to an outstanding idea.
- The make-it-happen attitude in creating and implementing creative/innovative ideas.
- Well understand digital ad types and able to spin creative ideas for different digital ad types.
- Open-minded about changes and able to keep up with the fast-changing environment in the digital landscape.
- Digital Native, technology enthusiast, work with passions, positive thinking, well team player.
- Good managerial and leadership skills.
- Well-organized, punctual, good service mind and pleasant personality.
- Able to manage junior team members and work well under a pressure environment.
- Good command of Thai and English.