WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Project Management, Digital Marketing
- Overview all marketing brands to achieve P&L.
- Design and develop brand marketing plan.
- Lead campaign, promotion, activities and NPD.
- RS Connect is our direct sales channel (Multi-level Marketing - MLM), with over 1,600 business members relying on this business for their living. RS Connect markets premium HW and BPC products using 3 brands: beyond, aviance & I-fresh, which have reached over 600,000 business members and consumers over the past years. Our RS Connect brand purpose is to provide trusted solutions to sustainably transform people s lives with transforming lives for life brand essence.
- With the high growth objective to transform the business from traditional MLM to Online-merge-Offline. We require strong Marketing Position to manage this transformation. This position requires to manage 3 key brands: RS Connect as a corporate brand, aviance as a premium beauty brand and beyond as Health & Wellness brand. This role directly reports into Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for.
- Manage the end to end P&L.
- Designing and executing the Annual Brand marketing plans.
- Develop and responsible on category strategies for both Beauty & Personal Care and Health & Wellness.
- Lead and plan for all local activity campaigns including promotion & trade promotion with a proper communication design and operation excellence.
- Manage the A&P budget and other key resources.
- Work closely with cross functional team to launch NPD and to activate and to communicate marketing campaign to distributors.
- The ideal candidate should possess the following background.
- At least 5 years of marketing management experience, preferably in FMCG. Impulse industry experience would be an added advantage.
- Preferably with a master s in business management.
- Project management: ability to lead the end to end innovation projects.
- Stakeholder management: ability to work with cross functional teams including member and regional/global marketing teams.
- Marketing mix creation: experience in creating communication mixes from scratch.
- Strong local media knowledge including latest trends on digital marketing.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, trend based category.
- Ability to lead a small team.
- Ability to present to a big group of audiences both on and off line.
Social media, English
- Develop marketing strategy and trade plan.
- Evaluate and analyze campaign performance.
- Retail,FMCG,Trade,Energized by a dynamic.
- Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving overall sales performance of Big C. Developing marketing plan and all marketing activities in Big C. Working closely with internal and external parties to ensure marketing campaign execution. Monitoring and tracking of performance in responsible categories and propose growth plan.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
- Develop marketing strategy and trade plan for Big C to drive sales and acquire new customers.
- Work closely with Merchandise and other Corporate Marketing trade plan teams to align promotion campaigns and identify potential growth area as well negotiate with suppliers to drive sales growth.
- Work with Marketing and Performance Marketing team to communicate and drive traffic to website based on trade marketing and activities plan.
- Lead collaboration with key brands and suppliers on special brand day campaigns including on-site, paid media and own social media channels.
- Supervise execution of marketing activities on website as planned i.e. identify key highlight items, submit promotion price to web admin, submit creative brief etc.
- Evaluate and analyze campaign performance and develop recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Monitor market trends and competitors to identify opportunities for Big C.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement, and work cross-functionally to execute those improvements.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in retail business, marketing or trade planning.
- Able to communicate well in English both written and speaking.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Results driven and solution oriented.
- Energized by a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Has entrepreneur spirit and is a self-starter with sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skill to collaborate closely with different functional areas.
- Has high-level of business acumen and financial management.
- Has understanding of consumer behavior, trends, performance metrics.
Digital Marketing, Social media, Social Networking, English, Thai
- Develop mobile app., Digital MKT & Social Media.
- Understand online marketing & e-commerce platforms.
- Work at RS Group Building, nearby BTS Kasetsart.
- Reporting to CEO - RS Connect Co.,Ltd., you will be responsible for:
- Lead the design and implementation of digital marketing strategies across websites, mobile application and social media platforms.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and internal applications.
- Lead new mobile application and keep it updated to be a successful tool in growing sales.
- Provide thought leadership on opportunities to leverage new technologies and marketing methodologies.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Transform marketing analytics and customer insights into innovative digital solutions.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external parties to achieve project goals.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels.
- Quality control, ensuring that everyday execution of the brand is met with quality.
- Attend overseas operations team meeting sand product launch events.
- The ideal candidate should possess the following background:
- Strong understanding of and experience in digital marketing including mobile application.
- Solid experience utilizing Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and other online tools for monitoring digital asset performance.
- In-depth understanding of online marketing, e-commerce platforms and especially mobile application.
- In-depth knowledge of data segmentation and mining.
- Strong understanding of website analytics, search engine optimization, and current best practices in UX design preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns preferred.
- Ability to operate at pace and thrive in an environment of change and ambiguity.
- Strong leadership capabilities, able to manage and catalyze the growth of digital talents.
- Detail-oriented, while keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
- Solid interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines.
- Fluency in English and Thai.
Research, Problem Solving
- Lead and responsible for Marketing Strategy.
- Monitor the market situation, competitors.
- Deliver Category Direction and NPD pipelines.
- Lead and responsible for Marketing Strategy, brand plans & identify new opportunities to expand category s portfolio to achieve business direction. Lead and supervise marketing team to come up with NPD pipeline to improve portfolio.
- To identify key strategic target group for our portfolio and to drive for the marketing plan and marketing strategy to reach the selected target group.
- To deliver Category Direction and NPD pipelines to deliver business objective.
- To Monitor the market situation, competitors movement to identify the corrective actions to achieve the budget goals.
- To Work in liaison with advertising/research agency for insight and strategic development for NPD and communication strategy and effectively plan and execute advertising program to achieve the marketing objectives.
- Coach and guide marketing team to be more strategic direction to improve portfolio and deliver timely as planned.
- Strong Problem solving, analytical skill and creative thinking skill to solve.
- Strong Analytical skills to evaluate the market situation, competitors movement and category trend with competitive environment.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to be able to work in a complex and demanding organization and within the team.
- Stand Out to lead team breaking out from comfort zone & inspiring & sharing new learning.
- BBA and up in Marketing or related fields (Paper is preferable).
- 10+ years experience in NPD, Marketing Management to manage different segments in the category s portfolio. Develop & build brand to gain market shares.
- Managerial Skill & Portfolio Management.
- Analytical skill with strong communication and persuasive presentation.
- Communication development to reach selected target group.
- Creative & Think Out of the Box, Proactive to correct situations.
- Utilize the agency and to leverage investment across categories/brands (media, creative, research, organizer).
- People Management & Coaching ability to bring team out from the comfort zone & learn new things.
- Team Leader to work across all functions from manufacturer, FAD, trade marketing, sales to achieve marketing objective and sales.
Leadership Skill, Digital Marketing, Social media, Teamwork, Thai, English
฿65,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to drive business growth and enhance brand recognition.
- Lead the marketing team in executing integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital, social media, and traditional marketing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing initiatives that are aligned with the company's objectives.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets, and monitor marketing performance metrics.
- Analyze market trends and customer insights to inform marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and media outlets.
- Manage the company's brand identity and ensure consistency across all marketing channels and materials.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in marketing, and recommend innovative strategies to keep the company ahead of the competition.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field; Master's degree is a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing, with at least 5 years in a management role.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and manage a marketing team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing strategies that drive business growth.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make informed decisions.
- Experience in digital marketing, social media marketing, and traditional marketing.
- Fluency in Thai and English languages.
- 3-5 years experience in brand management.
- Experience in Marketing communications and media.
- Fluent in English communication&presentation.
- Initiate and manage brand campaign including communication strategy, media, digital, PR and partnership (small campaign, press conference or etc.).
- Implement 360 communication plan and manage cross-functional and agencies.
- Monitor all brand activities are smoothly executed and aligned with brand strategy.
- Analyze market and consumer data to evaluate brand and campaign performance.
- Track and manage marketing spending of assigned projects.
- Work with cross functional team including Sales& Trade marketing and Agencies to ensure effective execution.
- Support team on promotions and brand campaigns to drive engagement.
- Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience in brand management (preferably FMCG or beverage).
- Knowledge of basic 360 marketing communications and media management.
- Excellent communication with ability to engage cross functional teams effectively.
- Fluent in English language.
- Management skills.
- Presentation and storytelling skills.
- P&L evaluation.
- Experience in using Sales data.