WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills, Service-Minded, Problem Solving, English, Thai
- POSITION PURPOSE:
- The Operation Coordinator position provides managerial and administrative assistance and support to the Operations Manager-Thailand & Laos. The role assists in the management of running all styles of trips in Thailand, Laos, and Indochina and assists the Operations Manager-Thailand & Laos with leaders and itinerary management. The Operation Coordinator will also manage a smaller country or area or certain trips in the region, under the supervision of the Operations Manager-Thailand & Laos.
- Extensive travel experience in Thailand, Laos, and Indochina, and a passion for travel.
- Travel industry work experiences at an operational level.
- Proven ability to communicate and build rapport with people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures.
- Proven ability to manage crises and take responsibility for the safety of others.
- Efficient in use of Microsoft Office software and general database and web applications.
- OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES.
- Strong knowledge of PEAK Adventure s style of travel, operating systems and trips.
- Willingness to take responsibility for and implement operational decisions and actions.
- Initiative to develop and implement continuous improvement of methods for the company s operations.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- The ability to build a team environment.
- A commitment to external and internal customer satisfaction.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- An understanding of and a belief in the Responsible Travel philosophy.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS.
- A willingness to be on call outside normal working hours.
- A willingness to work with other staff members and Management.
- Be able to travel as required.
- To attend Operations functions outside office hours.
Good Communication Skills, Multitasking, Positive Thinker, English
- Make quotations and reconfirm bookings for oversea, local agents and direct customers.
- Handle telephone, e-mail correspondence.
- Follow up on day to day reservation tasks.
- General support in reservation department and department concern.
- Support the Manager from what being assigned.
- Willingness to solve customer problems and follow up after-sales service.
- Assist and serves customers with a sense of responsibility for their utmost satisfaction.
- Any additional duties that is necessary due to evolving needs of the business.
- Working closely with internal departments and external partners to achieve the right outcome for Customers.
- Bachelor degree in Tourism or related field is a plus.
- Welcome new graduated.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in Travel Company and Operations Task.
- Good command of spoken, read and writtenEnglish.
- Pro-active thinker in reservation/ operational/ sales matters.
- Experience to communicate and understand cultures of all national.
- Having and Good customer service skill.
- Skilled in coordination and negotiation.
- Ability to sell product.
- Very detail oriented and service minded.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
High Responsibilities, Good Communication Skills, Work Well Under Pressure, Thai, English
฿15,000 - ฿20,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- At milieu, we believe in providing our mobile survey app users with a seamless experience - from giving opinions to claiming rewards. As Customer Care and Operations Associate, you will play a crucial role within our organization - keeping our users happy. You will attend to their queries as well as disburse rewards to them.
- We are looking for someone who truly understands the importance of keeping our users happy as it is our belief that a happy user base is a primary driver for milieu s success and growth, and ultimately your own. Being a company in its formative stages with global expansion plans (yes, global!), there will be many growth opportunities if you prove yourself. New graduate are welcome too:).
- Key Job Responsibilities.
- Support the Customer Care & Rewards team by answering to queries from our app users.
- Disbursing and processing rewards and donations claimed.
- Manage app user activity and profile.
- Support administrative needs.
- Assist in accounting workflow Requirements.
- As you will be the main point of contact for our users, you are required to have a strong command of Thai..
- We do not believe in a diva/rock star culture - you have to want to be the best team player there is out there.
- A passion for helping others and a strong sense of empathy are traits that are definitely needed for this role.
- You have keen attention to detail and are highly organized so that we can all leave the office earlier.
- You are a problem-solver, build trustful relationships, and respond to situations in a calm and collected manner.
- You are open minded.
- You are resourceful and committed to finishing allocated tasks.
- You like a fun, cool, tech, fast-paced start-up environment.
Contracts, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Data Entry, English
- Department: Sustainable Market & Partnership
- Reporting to: Forestry Manager and Sustainable Market Manager
- Base Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
- Background and Purposes:
- WWF has a mission to conserve global biological diversity, sustainable use of natural resources and promote the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption. In order to achieve this mission, WWF Thailand has committed to working with critical environmental protection projects in Thailand and has been working with various stakeholders to achieve its goals. Among various major conservation protection projects, Forestry is one of the major works that WWF is engaging to achieve Sustainable Forestry Management (SFM). Forest for Life is an additional part of the sustainable rubber project that focuses on traceability of rubber plantation value chain especial the works with smallholders. Forestry coordinator will work for this project (but not restricted to) as a coordinator for WWF work with smallholders and related stakeholders. He/she will be reporting to the Forestry Manager and Sustainable Market Manager.
- Major Role Responsibilities.
- Liaise and build a relationship with WWF Network Forest coordinator and WWF Vietnam to understand and relay WWF s requirements, smallholder situation to a technical provider to obtain the effective and efficient traceability model.
- Collaborate and work with stakeholders including rubber plantation smallholders, WWF, technical provider to implement traceability model for this project.
- Involve the managers to support work plan/activity plan of the projects with actions and time schedule to move forward the project progress toward the committed deliverables and timelines.
- Provide progress reports of activities, manage budget and clearing advance according to WWF requirements and running errands of assigned projects to the managers and WWF management in a prompt and timely manner.
- Required Qualification.
- Bachelor s degree or Master degree in Forestry, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Business Administration, Ecology or in relevant fields.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in project administration.
- Familiar in coordinating and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Detailed-oriented and self-motivated to drive for positive environmental impact.
- Good command in English and Native in Thai.
Web development, Linux, PowerShell
฿24,000 - ฿30,000
- We are looking for a creative, customer-focused individual to provide exceptional service in a fast-paced environment supporting critical operations.
- We operate a near zero downtime managed web hosting environment. The ideal candidate enjoys working on a team and will find the challenges and opportunities provided by a fast paced customer oriented environment satisfying. If you want to work with a dynamic group of dedicated, technical professionals on a collaborative team that supports a life-saving mission of global importance, we encourage you to apply. After hours or weekend work may occasionally be required for pre-planned maintenance or troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the organization s linux web hosting servers and infrastructure.
- Deploy, optimize, and maintain critical web applications on servers to ensure maximum up time, security and operation efficiency.
- Configure and support the day-to-day system management tasks such as trouble-shooting, backup management and performance tuning.
- Maintain system stability, performance monitoring, security, and storage capacity requirements.
- Install and maintain off-the-shelf software products and custom software built in-house.
- Identify hardware and software platform issues and implement proper patches and updates.
- Performance tuning and recommend performance improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance problems and issues,.
- Plan, develop, and implement application upgrades,.
- Document procedures used for hosted application administration.
- Maintain system stability, performance monitoring, security, and storage capacity requirements for Web-based applications.
- Provide support to the technical team including FEs and Help Desk Technicians.
- Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum 2 years experiences in web application management.
- Expert in Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) web servers, firewall design & administration, DNS, LAN/WAN/VLAN topology, virtualization, and backup, restore, and disaster recovery.
- Experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting centos/ubuntu.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting.
- LAMP stack proficiency.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of WHM, VPS, cPanel, MySQL administration, and PHP configuration and optimization.
- Experience with AWS architecture is a plus.
- Thai nationality.
- Annual Leave plus Personal Leave.
- Social Security.
- Yearly bonus based on the company s performance.
- Project profit sharing.
- Health Insurance.
Inventory / Warehouse Management, English
- We are looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Administrator to help run our warehouse efficiently and according to safety guidelines.
- Warehouse & Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Manage, control, and follow up daily operation of commodities receiving and distribution with accuracy, and report to the manager.
- Design warehouse layout, to manage and fully utilize warehouse spaces to the effective movement.
- Ensure commodities stored in the warehouse with safety conditions, and be ready to ship out.
- Implement and control discipline in the warehouse, to ensure the safety of inventory and officers.
- Plan and check schedule to ensure customer delivery is on time and in full.
- Perform cycle count and update weekly, monthly or annual inventory.
- Check work schedule of logistics companies.
- Prepare reports and proposals to increase working efficiency regarding the company targets, and understanding of customer's needs.
- Cooperate with a related division to develop more effective operations.
- Male only, Age 25 years and above.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Logistics, Industrial Management or any related fields.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience relating to Warehouse Management or Logistics.
- Ability to use ERP software or any other warehouse management software.
- Having good knowledge or interested in IT products is preferably.
- Fair command of using English or Chinese would be a plus.
- Detail-oriented with high-sense of responsibility.
- Can work well under tight deadlines.
- Robust and energetic.