WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders / month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, English
- The Client Solutions Manager is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This role is based in Bangkok.
- Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization:.
- Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI s..
- Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations..
- Manages revenue delivery and budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real time targeting recommendations..
- Platform & Product Expert:.
- Articulate and update clients on FB product and developments..
- Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices..
- Drives product innovation based upon client needs..
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.)..
- Project Management:.
- Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients..
- Manage Analytics and dashboards to advise clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding performance across hundreds of accounts used by client, setting up pipelines to pull conversion and impression data, etc.).
- Cross-functional collaboration of all projects.
- Relationship Management:.
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to. Identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts and partner with the Client Partners to drive incremental revenue.
- Minimum Qualifications.
- 6+ years experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies and demonstrated leadership experience required.
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM).
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally).
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients.
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics.
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook s ad solutions preferred.
Project Management, Product Owner, Agile Development, Software Development, Tableau, Microsoft Access, Multitasking, Good Communication Skills, Work Well Under Pressure, Problem Solving, English
- Codefin was co-founded by reputable fintech experts and talented IT professionals. The company is
- Iooking for an experienced Product Owner, you will be responsible for supporting the scrum team and
- managing backlog items. You should have the ability to plan and manage the development project from start
- to finish, and ensure that the product meet the customer's needs.
- Defining product features according to customer needs.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items.
- Assisting the scrum team to meet the objectives of each sprint.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Keeping customers and management informed of the status of the product.
- Bachelor Degree or higher that included computer engineering, marketing, MBA or related field.
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager or Product Owner.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Experience with additional analytical/database software/language a plus (e.g., MS Access, Tableau, SQL, ACL).
- Understanding of capital market, financial product (eg. Stock, Mutual Fund etc).
Electrical Engineering, Production Engineering, English
฿30,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Required Qualifications.
- Male/Female, Age 30 years and over.
- Bachelor'sdegree (or above) in IT / Computer Science, familiar with networking products will be a plus.
- Highly enthusiastic in information technology fields with good communication skills, teamwork capability and self-motivated.
- Thai nationals only, basic English writing skills required.
- Skills Required:
- Experience with Windows/Linux/macOS environments.
- Good understanding of computer science, systems and networking products.
- Ability todiagnoseand troubleshoot technical issues step by step,both in written and verbal.
- Able to assist sales and provide suitable solutions/ suggestions/ onsite support for project deals.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk Technician or similar roles.
- Familiar with remote desktop software and helpdesk software.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies.
- Experience with Linux such as shell scripts, LVM, RAID, or DRBD.
- Basic programming knowledge of C/C++, Java, or Python.
- We accept CV/Resume in English only.
- Assisting in managing the company products and other details of sales and service requests for providing the same to the customers for technical support.
- Analyzing technological problems in installed application systems, checking its technical resolution and working condition, and fixing the same if required.
- Collaborating with sales team, engineers, and product managers for obtaining accurate information of application usage, system operations, and product management.
- Preparing technical elements of proposal, formulating the intricacies involved in defining the technical solution guidelines for sales team support.
- Troubleshooting system applications on customer's request, resolving other engineering issues regarding systems application, conducting regular follow up on customer's activities, and monitoring the same for obtaining new sales opportunities.
- Preparing relevant records, data, and documents for product presentations, conducting training sessions for demonstrating new products and services, and supporting the sales team in organizing the presentation and training of product demonstration.
- Coordinating with the sales and marketing team, systems application team, and other executive designers for designing proper application system, and formulating the product specification as per the customer's needs.
- Coordinating with the project management team for overall analysis of health care applications and home energy procedures for system installation.
- Providing capacitive resolution for all the installed application and assisting customers in maintaining the engineering applications efficiently.
- Participating in different seminars, conferences, and meetings for promoting the devised application engineering products, evaluating the performance and credibility of systems application, along with developing and optimizing the color codes specific for the particular design.