WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills, Leadership Skill, Work Well Under Pressure, English
- Job Responsibilities:
- Planning, controlling and operating the project according to plan.
- Leading the development of annual business plan and its related financial planning and budgeting, including mid-year strategy and capex plan reviews.
- Coordinating, following, accumulating the information and progress, and evaluating the project success in various formats such as S-Curve and other method as appropriate for project management.
- Risk management, planning and controlling in the project.
- Reporting the progress and status to relevant person periodically.
- Planning and controlling of resources, budget and payment in the project.
- Financial modeling for forecasting and planning of cash flows and financial performance in relations to annual business plan.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering and master s degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years experience in project management or construction project controlling.
- Experience in large scale of construction project controlling would be an advantage.
- Experience in renewable energy, hydro, gas and infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Working experience in oversea would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of using CPM/ PERT.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the efficiency of time, cost and human factors.
- Good command both of spoken and written English (TOEIC score >750) and good computer literacy.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Interested person, please submit your resume via online system:https://careers.gulf.co.th/or click "APPLY NOW".
- All applications will be strictly confidential, and will be kept for at least 1 year. Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
- Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited
- 11th Fl., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
- 87 Wireless Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
- Website: www.gulf.co.th.
Branding, High Responsibilities, Project Management, English
- Thaiwith proven records on marketing only -.
- Managing overall marketing and strategic planning.
- Leading the digital marketing idea,strategy, marketing plan and implement aligned directionto identify the most effective and efficient ways to grow business. Focused on impact marketing with unconventional approach of low cost.
- Analyzing the market potential and profitability of various products.
- Implementing strategies through market research, IMC Plan, advertising,CSR, CSV and responsible for planning and successful execution of all marketing measures to ensure effective and efficient result.
- Engaging with t teams on the launch and life-cycle management of products including development of key deliverable, messaging and ongoing communications with markets and working closely with internal cross-functional teams and top management.
- Managing clients and supervisingteam.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field, ENG study program or international experienceis preferred.
- At least 6years marketing experience plus at least 2years in managerial level, preferably in similar business (Marketing Agency, Production, IT, Brand field).
- Strong background in selling and marketing background with strong analytical skill.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Marketing Strategy, Pricing, Marketing Intelligence, Marketing Research, Brand building strategy and Marketing tools with proven track record in developing and monitoring marketing program.
- Experience to have a supported team and able to coach andsupervise.
- Be a strategic thinker, initiative, proactive, creative and result-oriented.
- Able to travel upcountry/crosscountrysometimes and can work under pressure.
- Very good command of both written and spoken English required.
- Have experience in advertising, consumer and ISP,launch product, advertising experience.
- ลาพักร้อน 6-12 วัน/ปี (ขึ้นอยู่กับอายุงานและตำแหน่ง).
- ค่าเดินทางและค่าโทรศัพท์ (เฉพาะบางตำแหน่ง).
- โบนัส ตามผลงาน,เงื่อนไขเป็นไปตามที่บริษัทฯกำหนด.
Facebook Marketing, Email Marketing / Newsletters, Google Adwords, Video Broadcasting, Social Media Management, Digital Marketing, Creative Writing, Good Communication Skills, Fast Learner, Leadership Skill, Pleasant Personality, Teamwork, English, Thai
- Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and executeonlinemarketing campaigns across all online channels to drive brand awareness and sales revenue.
- Have a marketing vision for the brand - create and own new projects to make Gizman Gadgets a well-known gadget destination for Thailand.
- Analyze and present past performance/growthopportunities to internal teams. Be part of thedecision making with the management.
- Work with external (Lazada, Shopee etc.) andinternal team members (Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Finance) to make big projects reality.
- Other related activities that will drive Gizman Gadgets business forward.
- Excellent knowledge in basic Marketing concepts - including Customer Journey, the Marketing Funnel.
- Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing - including LINE Broadcast, Facebook Ads, Google Ads.
- Extra points if experienced in Lazada / Shopee / JD Central Seller Centers.
- Excellent communication, coordination, and presentation skills.
- Love being part of a team and working on new challenges.
- Optimistic, positive and fun to work with.
- Online channels in focus:
- (1) Facebook / LINE Official Account/ Youtube.
- (2) Lazada / Shopee / JD Central.
- (3) True Wallet / K-Marketplace.
- Learn more about Gizman Gadgets:
- Facebook: Gizman Gadgets.
- LINE Official Account: @gizmangadgets.
Event Planning, Good Communication Skills, Public Speaking, English, Thai
- Owned by parent company iKala, Shoplus is an AI social selling assistant targeting SEA social commence merchants.
- Based on its cutting-edge technology and human-centered product design mindset, Shoplus provides a one-stop solution including AI-Live Sell, AI-Chatbot, and AI-Messenger Plug-in tool for social merchants. Also been partnership with google and Facebook Massager.
- If you are ambitious,and looking for a career path to global opportunity. Mast moving tempo with startup spirit, this will be the right place for you. Job Description .
- Develop and define project goals and objectives for Shoplus event, and partner based on company target and priorities..
- Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools..
- Develop detailed worklist and workflow..
- Propose budgetand # key matrix based on plans..
- Oversee schedules and risk management plans align with target and service feature..
- Be the bridge with 3rd party, merchants and Shoplus to provide the insight for join promotion, co- owned event, and feedback for service implementation.. Required Experience and Skills .
- Native in Thai and fluent in English (or Chinese)..
- Experience or familiar with socail media, social commerce.
- Strong ability to organize and multitask. Self-motivated and result-oriented..
- Love shopping and have shopping experience from FB fanpage or group..
- Aggressive with target..
- Experienced in FMCG is preferable.
- Very good skill in information analysis; both in quantity and quality.
- Very good Logical and Positive Thinking with very good Communication Skill.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategies for the products.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Marketing.
- At least 1 years solid working experiences in marketing field (preferably FMCG).
- Good Command of English.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 75,000 rooms across more than 530 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 53 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionResponsible for the procurement of FF&E and OS&E products for various hotel construction projects (local and oversea) from obtaining the product/services requirement from project manager to sourcing, obtaining quotations, negotiating terms and conditions, confirming order, and tracking delivery. Ensure items are procured within the budget and timeline. Manage multiple green field construction or renovation projects for hotel and residences within Thailand and Overseas.Qualifications3 years work experience in hotel procurement field or related (Hotel project procurement or pre-opening is a plus)Background in design and architect is a plusStrong negotiation and coordination skillHighly responsibleCan work under pressureProject management skillsAble to manage multiple projects at the same timeAdditional InformationKey Responsibilities of the RoleCoordinate with project development department in obtaining project budget, timeline, and purchase specifications for all services and materials needed to deliver all requirement on time and within budget.Coordinate with finance, investment, fix asset, IT, and accounting team in setting up new projects structure and process.Monitor all project related procurement activities such as purchase order, invoices, payment, delivery schedule and procurement report Source, obtain quotations and conduct product/services bidding comparisonReview tenders and bids and coordinate with project /hotel operation team for confirmationReview and verify contracts/ agreement commercial termsNegotiate and recommend suppliers based on quality, price, commercial terms, lead time, and services Coordinate with suppliers on all logistics to ensure on-time delivery with the best quality of products according to specificationBuild relationship with both current and new suppliers. Expand suppliers base both locally and internally.Provide support to operating hotels on CAPEX and project related itemsMonitor and track budget spending and cost savingCreate and manage the procurement master listWork closely with project managers to ensure all items are sourced, produced and delivered to hotel on time and within budgetConduct and manage corporate contract bidding and award
- ตำแหน่งงาน : Project Manager
- บริษัท โกซอฟท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- Manage overall IT projects (Software, Hardware, Implement) including planning, budgeting, coordination, execution, control to achieve project within timeline.
- Project monitoring and tracking progress.
- Coordinating internal/external departments for smoothly and effective project.
- Recommend and supervise staff and team.
- Overseeing project documentation.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 2 years experience in software development, programming or coding.
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Manager.
- Strong knowledge in IT background.
- Have a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus.
- Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
- Strong/Excellent in English skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing) because of work with foreigner vendor/customer.
- โปรด login เข้าสู่ระบบ
- คุณจะสมัครงานได้หลังจากที่ login เข้าสู่ระบบแล้วเท่านั้น
- ตำแหน่งProject Manager
- Email ผู้รับ
- Email ผู้ส่ง
Sales, Negotiation, Excel, English
฿50,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Supporting and cooperating all company activities.
- Reporting weekly, monthly sales activities.
- B2B sales experience (Duty free shop / Department store / Supermarket / Shopping mall for tourist).
- Business development tasks and processes to develop and implement growth opportunities within and between organizations.
- Interpersonal skill and presentation skill.
- Able to communicate in English.
- About the Benefits.
- Bonus and incentives as performance (monthly / quartely).
- Social insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Transportation allowance.
- Phone allowance.
- Gasoline allowance.
Web development, Mobile App Testing, English
฿55,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Shoplus is an AI social commerce service with mission to help social commerce merchant save time and sell more. Featured by facebook messaging tech partner, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic process and help social merchants to grow at scale.
- Our company culture is embrace the diversity, seek excellence, and customer-centric. As a product manager, you make product decisions based on user feedback, ship feature by working with engineering team based in Taiwan. You also will work with marketers and PMs from other countries e.g Taiwan, Philippines, and Vietnam.
- Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are always challenging yourself to become better and value fun, this is the place for you!.
- Shoplus is a product/data driven service, product manager will be responsible for teaming with developers, designers, and local PMs/marketers to deliver Shoplus applications across iOS, Android, chatbot, and web platforms, based on users' feedback and data.
- Define requirements via user interviews, business drivers, competitive analysis and research..
- Develop product documentation including specifications, user flows etc..
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, timelines, resources and vendor/partners management issues..
- Required Experience and Skills .
- We expect you not only take care of user feedback but also stand the points of how to make Shoplus grow in Thailand market, and that would involve with some marketing and BD efforts; therefore, you have startup experience or have started your own company before, it will be a big plus to us.
- 3-5 years of web, mobile web and mobile app product management experience.
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter.
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices. Work Conditions .
- Based in Thailand.
- Sometimes traveling to Shoplus severed regions.
- Product, Associate (Business Analyst)
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- As the Product Manager Team Lead at Pomelo, you will be a core part of the Product & Engineering team to create new features on the web and app. You will be working with teams across departments from Content Marketing, Visual Design, and Production to create the frontend and backend specs for the developers.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather requirements and transform into spec tickets for developers.
- Break down projects into bite-size tasks for each developer, writing very clear and actionable tickets, and follow up on the progress.
- Maintain projects documentations for the Product & Engineering Team.
- Supports product strategy by forming a backlog of features and user stories for use by a Scrum delivery team.
- Articulates requirements for each user story with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Owns prioritization of the product backlog, constantly optimizing for business value, guest satisfaction, required investment, and delivery risk.
- Effectively uses data and insights from multiple sources that benefit the business and our guests
- Relentlessly pursues incremental delivery by looking for ways to meet business goals and learn from guests through frequent, measurable enhancements.
- Works collaboratively and uses best practices with the delivery team to support backlog refinement, sprint planning, and long term release planning.
- Monitors and improves product health.
- Ensures completed stories meet acceptance criteria by reviewing test plans, the output of automated testing or, where necessary, contributing to manual testing efforts.
- Prioritize and collaborate in a resolution of customer issues and defects.
- Provides support during system outages or emergency situations including occasional 24x7 on-call duties.
- Seek and improve processes across the entire product team.
- Effectively communicates with team members, stakeholders, and all levels of management.
- Leads the demonstration of new features to stakeholders.
- Provides direction, mentorship, and coaching to junior Product Owners.
- Provides vendor management oversight as needed.
- Stays abreast of e-commerce and retail industry trends and presents a compelling competitive analysis for feature development.
- BA required, preferably from Economics, Computer Science, Math & Statistics, or related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Product Manager or Business Analyst or in a project management role with a proven track record of successful data-driven projects.
- Able to provide inputs, start new initiatives, and prioritize under pressure.
- Strong Excel skills, and basic SQL knowledge required.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge in coding is highly preferred but not required.
- Team player and highly analytical mindset. Enjoy solving problems through discussion and A/B testing.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and project management software, preferably JIRA.
Multitasking, Leadership Skill, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Work Well Under Pressure, Thai, English
- Are you looking to grow into a senior manager and take on more and more ownership of what an agency does? This role would allow you to do just that!.
- UpMedio is a boutique agency with a family vibe. We have an open mind and value excellence in what we do.We work hard at innovating in anything and everything that is digital marketing.
- We are at an interesting growth phase which includes thelaunch of several of our own web projects. The time has come to invite a new manager that can help us grow.
- About you:
- Are you confident, relentless, resourceful, and willing to go above and beyond to achieve the impossible? Do you have the persistence, patience, and perseverance to get the result no matter what for a great opportunity? Do you have the discipline transform ideas into reality and make it happen with a team of process managers within a specified timeframe?.
- If that sounds like you, then we invite you to apply and be the person that would bring with him/her:
- Problem-solving skills
- Business plan execution
- Team unity & accountability for results
- A passion for success.
- As the operations manager you will create organizational clarity, communication, and consistency; typically (but not always) you will operate more on logic; drive results; force resolution, focus, team unity, prioritization and follow-through; and help to remove obstacles and barriers.
- As an operations manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Meeting with the CEO to map out the quarterly business plan and assign KPIs.
- Structuring the 1-1 meetings with staff.
- Developing the annual budget to align sales forecasting with project resourcing allocation.
- Leading status updates on key initiatives that map towards business objectives.
- Implementing plans to solidify "Operational Integrity".
- Problem resolutions - seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Collaborating with the CEO and being the catalyst to executing the vision and plan.
- Confirming that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization; Inherently ensuring that everyone is in the know.
- Leading day-to-day operations, organizations, and incentives to drive, grow, and capitalize on key market opportunities.
- This job might be for you if:
- You've worked in a digital marketing or web design agency.
- You have experience managing people.
- You love the marketing/entrepreneurial/startup space.
- You have a strong track record of providing and leading a vision and strategy that directly and positively impacts growth and revenue.
- You have experience developing a solutions orientated organization that focuses on client outcomes in order to drive sales and revenue growth.
- You have the ability to be the catalyst for organizational development and growth.
- You have experience with annual strategic planning and budgeting as well as holding peers accountable to the plan.
- Documented experience working in a collaborative, strategic, and organized capacity with the ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Have some familiarity with P&L.
- This position is open to all nationalities.