WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- Shoplus - Social Commerce Enabler
- Shoplus is a one-dashboard AI-powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers' needs. Featured with a free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic processes that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should fulfill every seller's every single last-mile need at scale.
- Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are always challenging yourself to become better and value fun, this is the place for you!. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.
Adobe Illustrator, SEO, SEM, English
- Key roles:
- Create, manage, and delegate effective marketing strategies.
- Oversee email, social media, events, and collateral
- Implement campaigns to support lead generation, sales, and customer retention
- Identify market needs and target audience, and promote UX best practices across teams
- Plan and manage digital marketing campaigns on social media
- Plan and execute all Digital Marketing including SEO/SEM
- Plan and market our product on online channel
- Maintain our social media presence
- Enhance brain awareness in digital space
- the company's SNS daily operations, including FaceBook, Twitter, and other network environment operations, content editing, publicity copy, planning, implementation work.
- Formulate SNS marketing strategies and implement them effectively, monitor late data, optimize advertisement performance, and promote sales via social channels.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing or a relevant field is preferred.
- Experience in content management.
- Good knowledge of online marketing channel and targeted audience for each online channel.
- Good Knowledge of SEO/SEM.
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking ability..
Good Communication Skills, English, Thai
- As our Project Management & Marketing Associate, your list of tasks includes:
- Work from Home.
- Based in Thailand, directly work with Farmacy headquarter and top management in Hong Kong to manage all the confirmed / upcoming projects within agreed timeline and budget.
- Assist in project planning, coordinating and progress monitoring of assigned projects.
- Work closely with Farmacy team in Hong Kong to support the development of local and overseas markets (e.g. Hong Kong, mainland China, Thailand, Singapore, UAE, Canada etc.), including but not limited to market research and analytics, developing business proposals and presentation decks, performing cost and benefits analysis, arranging client pitching as well as managing key accounts and communication.
- Implement confirmed projects in Thailand through working closely with:
- 1) local Thai partner(s) on indoor farm operations
- 2) local Thai partner(s) on business development initiatives to hit business expansion targets
- 3) Farmacy Hong Kong team on marketing campaign and product go-live in Thailand.
- Support Farmacy Hong Kong team to execute the farming consumables sourcing and purchasing plan / orders (i.e. seeds, substrates, nutrient solutions, growing pots etc.).
- Support Farmacy Hong Kong team to execute marketing plan and/or organize key events (e.g. develop social media posts, design promotion materials, coordinate marketing campaign etc.).
- Carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the supervisor(s) and/or the top management in Hong Kong.
- Competencies / Skills Requirements
- Self-motivated individual contributor who is able to work independently and remotely.
- Multi-tasking with high quality work under a fast pace and dynamic work environments.
- Well-organized and skilful in communication
- Excellent MS PowerPoint presentation development and MS Excel analytics skills
- Good written and spoken in English and Thai
- Strong sense of work accountabilities and ownership
- Outstanding academic achievement.
Project Management, Good Communication Skills, Creative Presentation, Teamwork, Work Well Under Pressure, English
- PLC (Project Lifecycle) quality account management (kick-off, MP sign-off, FPY, DOA, AFR) - end to end quality.
- Customer issues (purge/hold/rework/sorting ) and IRB management.
- QBR quality scorecard and get total customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for customer interface, survey, audit and QBR (quality presentation, QSA/QPA/SER ).
- QRA, ORT and OQA test plan, test program and execution.
- Responsible for QRA to product and process reliability monitoring.
- Participate to production test coverage review.
- Field returns FAR and deep dive RC to feedback RD/CE.
- Min 7years OEM factory experience, Chinese or English speaking.
- Ability to handle Project independently.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English is must, if Thai/Chinese language will benefit. Minimun of TOEIC score 700.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and pressure.
- Detail-oriented and creative with a questioning mind.
- Desire and ability for problem solving and debugging.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people with varying degrees of experience.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, documentation, communication & presentation skills.
Industrial Engineering, Electronics, Instrument, Fast Learner, Leadership Skill, Teamwork, Service-Minded, English, Thai
- We are looking foran IoT Sales Managerto serve our business expansion in the areas of IoT, and Facility Management business. Your roles will include:
- Develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Lead sales team.
- Contact new clients and maintain existing clients.
- Present products and software platforms.
- Coordinate with overseas partners.
- Manage installation/implementation teams as well as other related activities.
- Prepare sales report and margin analysis.
- Lead project installation/implementation activities.
- We are looking for candidate(s) possessing the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in any engineering or related field.
- Age between 27-35 years old.
- Knowledge of IoT, Wireless Sensors (LoRaWAN, NB-IoT, Wifi, etc), Building Management, Construction Management, and Manufacturing/Production is essential.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in sales or business development in the construction, IT, and/or manufacturing industry.
- Competent in English.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel and work over time.
- If you have a dream in pursuing a career in a fast-growing startup firm, Swift Dynamics should be the right place for you!!!.
- Good commission, excellent career growth and dynamics working environment+++.
Facebook Marketing, Ad Planning / Ad Buying, Google Adwords, YouTube, SEO, SEM, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Digital Marketing, English
- Digital Strategic Planner is responsible for strategic advisor by organizing value information to share with clients, and ensuring that agency procedures are followed. In this role, you will be responsible to achieve the client s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. He/She serves a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution.
- This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, social media and any other digitallandscapeswith a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing consultants.
- This position reports to Digital Account Manager and Managing Partner in the Bangkok office.
- Planning and develop the strategic idea of the proposal projects.
- Foster timeline of overall project development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines (work with Client Services team).
- Propose new solutions that matter to clients business growth.
- Work with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements to make sure all digital/brand assets execution is align to clients brand essence.
- Consult and updating to clients' marketing team on media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Write communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated.
- Manage research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior.
- Develop and understand of online target audience and advise to creative content team.
- Analyse the report of assigned clients with strategic advise (work with Media team).
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process.
- 5+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required).
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to use online media tools/platform is a plus (facebook ad manager, content management tools or any RTB platforms).
- Good English communication is a plus.
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing.