WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 75,000 rooms across more than 530 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 53 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionResponsible for the procurement of FF&E and OS&E products for various hotel construction projects (local and oversea) from obtaining the product/services requirement from project manager to sourcing, obtaining quotations, negotiating terms and conditions, confirming order, and tracking delivery. Ensure items are procured within the budget and timeline. Manage multiple green field construction or renovation projects for hotel and residences within Thailand and Overseas.Qualifications3 years work experience in hotel procurement field or related (Hotel project procurement or pre-opening is a plus)Background in design and architect is a plusStrong negotiation and coordination skillHighly responsibleCan work under pressureProject management skillsAble to manage multiple projects at the same timeAdditional InformationKey Responsibilities of the RoleCoordinate with project development department in obtaining project budget, timeline, and purchase specifications for all services and materials needed to deliver all requirement on time and within budget.Coordinate with finance, investment, fix asset, IT, and accounting team in setting up new projects structure and process.Monitor all project related procurement activities such as purchase order, invoices, payment, delivery schedule and procurement report Source, obtain quotations and conduct product/services bidding comparisonReview tenders and bids and coordinate with project /hotel operation team for confirmationReview and verify contracts/ agreement commercial termsNegotiate and recommend suppliers based on quality, price, commercial terms, lead time, and services Coordinate with suppliers on all logistics to ensure on-time delivery with the best quality of products according to specificationBuild relationship with both current and new suppliers. Expand suppliers base both locally and internally.Provide support to operating hotels on CAPEX and project related itemsMonitor and track budget spending and cost savingCreate and manage the procurement master listWork closely with project managers to ensure all items are sourced, produced and delivered to hotel on time and within budgetConduct and manage corporate contract bidding and award
- ตำแหน่งงาน : Project Manager
- บริษัท โกซอฟท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- Manage overall IT projects (Software, Hardware, Implement) including planning, budgeting, coordination, execution, control to achieve project within timeline.
- Project monitoring and tracking progress.
- Coordinating internal/external departments for smoothly and effective project.
- Recommend and supervise staff and team.
- Overseeing project documentation.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 2 years experience in software development, programming or coding.
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Manager.
- Strong knowledge in IT background.
- Have a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus.
- Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
- Strong/Excellent in English skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing) because of work with foreigner vendor/customer.
- โปรด login เข้าสู่ระบบ
- คุณจะสมัครงานได้หลังจากที่ login เข้าสู่ระบบแล้วเท่านั้น
- ตำแหน่งProject Manager
- Email ผู้รับ
- Email ผู้ส่ง
- SEM & Display Marketing Manager
- Pomelo is a leading Omni-channel fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast-fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Manage the Performance Marketing budget and ensure that User Acquisition, Buyer and User retention performance reach the business plan objectives
- Manage Affiliate, Social Paid (Facebook Ads), Search & Display and SEO teams (around 3-4 people)
- Work closely with Regional senior management to ensure constant alignment and consistency between company strategy and budget utilization
- Understand SEA media environment and suggest digital strategy adjustment based on its evolution
- Identify root causes of issues in daily channels operation and develop both practical solutions and new processes/models to improve it
- Translate complex online marketing data into easily understandable insights for other relevant teams and senior management
- Leverage Online Marketing planning and execution expertise to support other department initiatives
- Be creative and think out of the box to identify different initiates that could improve user experience and maximize user activation.
- 5-6 years experience in Performance Marketing, with management skills, ideally in startups from E-commerce, Travel or Food Delivery industries strong data/finance/consulting backgrounds with the appetite for e-commerce/marketing also considered
- Very strong analytical & critical thinking with data-driven
- Outstanding communication skills in collaborating with diverse, multi-functional teams
- Organization and project management skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Ad manager, Affiliate marketing platforms
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- The Creative Operations function at Pomelo comprises of Studio, Photography, Styling, Art Direction, Post Production, Visual Design and Copywriting. The team is the provider of all creative services at Pomelo and supports many business functions from Marketing and PR to Engineering, Buying, Retail, Customer Service. The PM team is the gatekeeper of all these creative functions ensure all projects are executed seamlessly from brief to launch.
- Manage the end to end execution and delivery of all Pomelo creative projects
- Be the main point of contact for all creative requirements across Pomelo business units (marketing, retail, PR, buying, design, product, customer service)
- Collate all project requirements, interpret into creative brief, set project milestones and ensure all project stakeholders are adequately resourced to execute.
- Manage the end to end project timeline from initial brief to final launch of assets
- Construct and manage approval process through all senior stakeholders
- Ensure all projects meet Pomelo brand standards and are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- Manage a team of Creative PMs, working across all company projects. Delegate project scope out to team and ensure department KPIs are being met.
- Working with Director of Creative Ops on the overall creative strategy and ensuring each project meets the department KPIs as well as hitting company commercial targets.
- Ensuring all creative projects are brand-relevant
- Bachelor degree
- At least to 2 years of working experiences
- Prior project management / project execution lead in Advertising Agency or creative environment would be plus
- Understanding of fashion, design, photography, branding and international industry trends
- Strong English communication and comfortable working in an international environment
- Ability to communicate well at all business levels.
- Meticulously organised and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, team player with an ability to lead people and make informed decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Jira or other project management software experience would be an advantage
- Interested applicants please send your portfolio and CVs with contact information, and salary expectations
- Pomelo is searching for a Team Lead, who will be overseeing the entire Content Marketing team in content creation, campaign conceptualization, creative campaign execution for all platforms, both online and offline. You will also contribute to the direction of major campaigns, while gaining exposure to the processes behind brand building and creative strategy conceptualization.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Content Creation & Execution
- Work closely with the core Brand and Marketing team to conceptualize exceptional campaigns from start to finish, while ensuring all messaging is clearly given to Pomelo customers.
- Collaborate with the Campaign and Creative team to develop exceptional, captivating and interesting campaign concepts; while optimizing marketing campaigns and assets
- Drive continuous innovation and fresh content that will engage, excite and inspire our customers
- Take ownership of all Pomelo brand messaging and customer communications, while also playing a key role in the building of the Pomelo brand.
- Establish and consistently maintains Pomelos brand voice to be current, engaging, and incorporating recent trends from each market into content.
- Keep our marketing emails, social media accounts, retail, and website up to date with error-free, fresh, and informative content that ensures customers will come back for more.
- Fluent In Social Media
- Offer full support to the social media team and contribute to the development of editorial content
- An out of the box thinker who will drive innovation throughout all Pomelo channels
- Onsite Maintenance
- Take ownership of the Pomelo omni-channel messaging to ensure consistency and clarity across all touch points, online and offline.
- Oversee product naming and descriptions for each Pomelo style
- Collaborate closely with the Visual Design Team to create inspirational, original copies to be used in all branding and marketing assets.
- Work closely with the Retail Team to come up with retail store designs, signages, and concisely communicate promotions/sales.
- Guarantee that the copy and messaging across all markets are consistent and stay true to Pomelos tone of voice.
- Exceptional Leader
- Manage a team of copywriters and content creators across multiple languages (English, Thai, Bahasa) and markets to ensure that the messaging is consistent and the campaigns are locally optimised.
- Work on process and system optimisation, for greater efficiency and productivity and ensure all operations are scalable for future market and business growth
- Lead your team to ensure ideas are fresh, engaging and exciting for our customers, while also following the business commercial objectives
- Be a champion of great ideas, a leader of innovation and a strong collaborator
- Bachelors degree
- A content creator with a keen eye for trends and a passion for building exceptional brand campaigns
- An ideas person who thinks big.
- A Talented writer
- Native language proficiency in English
- A passion for social media, writing, fashion, ecommerce
- Creative and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- A team player who is able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Responsible and able to excel in a fast paced environment
Signalling Project Manager (ST8 Doubletrack)-TRCS-THBK02167222DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Signalling Project ManagerPurpose of the jobThe Project Manager acts within the boundaries of the contract with the full power of the Value Chain Entity Presidents authorityto deliver the object of the contract to the customer and to deliver the targeted margin to Bombardier. To this effect, the ProjectManager leads the Project Core Team in the successful completion of their assigned tasks within schedule, allocated budgetsand scope to the required quality. The Project Manager will lead the project and cope with the unique challenge of continuallyfocusing on a pro-active management that the functions keep their delegated budgets, meet their schedules and deliver on theirobligation. The Project Manager shall lead the team with the view of the full project including areas outside own Value ChainEntity and the overall impact on BT performance.The Project Manager is responsible to apply the key Project Management Processes and the applicable tools for theimplementation, and is accountable for the strict and efficient application thereof.The Project Manager has to ensure that all Project Core Team members have sufficient financial and reporting governance andto ensure all risks and opportunities are properly addressed and mitigated.The Project Manager 2 is typically leading single projects of a ranking of C or a smaller sub project on an A or large B project.Key responsibilitiesFunctional duties to the Project Core Team- Responsible for the WBS, Detailed Project Schedule, JDDP, Customer Interface, Project Risk, Opportunityand Improvement Management, Project Launch (including the Orange Book), Change Management and- Contractual Obligation Management, Budget allocation and monitoring, Project Reporting internally bothstatus and financial performance- Responsible to be primary contact to divisional Project Management Office. In larger projects, this could bedelegated as a separate role.Leadership duties within the Project Core Team- Has the authority and the obligation to review the effort of the Project Core Team members and to givedirectives related to the project execution, as such will be involved in the PMP objective setting process forall Project Core Team members- Defines and secures the support of the business partners and extended project team- Responsible for management of all communication with the Customer- Lead the Project Core Team effort to meet periodic financial targets- Responsible for adapting his/her leadership and motivational skills to the project, the team or individual'scapabilities and knowledge, the time and tools available and the results desired. (S)he will develop must dostrategies to increase team effectiveness.Specific responsibilities to other Project Core Team roles- Adapts the allocation of work packages between the roles and the day-to-day delegation of special tasks tothe Project Core Team members in order to optimize the total project- Responsible for the communication to the Product Development Manager as well as potential ProjectManagers of collaborating Value Chain Entities.QualificationsRelevant Experience Required- Strong experience within railway engineering industry.- Working experience either in Project Management, Bids, Sales, Contracts & Legal, Procurement, Engineering in Signalling businessOperations- Thai language speaker for customer and sub-con communications- Proven leadership performance (i.e. PMP, 360 feedback)- International experienceJob: General ManagementPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 24.02.2020, 1:59:19 AMUnposting Date: 25.03.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- Manager, Deployment ServicesSummaryLeads and manages Deployment Services delivery personnel responsible for the delivery of contracted services to customers and meeting financial commitments. Builds in-depth knowledge of clients' priorities, challenges and initiatives and become a trusted advisor. With good knowledge on Dell EMC product and service offerings, builds a strong team of talented subject matter experts and project managers. Works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers, and other technical support groups to manage the life cycle of complex, high risk projects from design through customer and customer service turnover. Typically utilizes management skills more than technical skills. Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing solutions to clients.AccountabilitiesManages the P&L (revenue, expense and margin) of the deployment services business.Ensures that full life cycle delivery costs are within or better than the delivery costs contracted according to the service level agreement.Provides complex metrics and reporting support to all relevant stakeholders.Proactively identifies potential issues and drives resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement.Identifies opportunities for growth and innovation.Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an effort to maximize the customer experience and relationships.ResponsibilitiesDrives cost effective and timely delivery of billable implementation services that drive product and service revenues.Responsible for managing Deployment Services team members which include Project Managers, Solutions Architects and Delivery Specialists.Manages the headcount for delivery of activities and ensures the appropriate resource teams are assigning the qualified resources to the priority projects.Works with Project Managers to forecast revenue and expenses and meets the assigned targets.Helps define delivery management core processes and improvement opportunities.Takes the lead role in managing relationships with key customers.May be involved with accounts spanning multiple geographies.Manages multiple third-party partners across many programs in the successful delivery of technical solutions.Oversees escalated problems to maintain strong customer experience levels. Drives technical issue resolution in complex deploy engagements.Responsible for delivering in a highly-matrixed global delivery model.Builds a highly technical team of Solutions Architects and Delivery Specialists and constantly develops the skills to align the delivery capability to business requirements.Ensures high quality in service delivery to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.Interfaces with customer on behalf of senior management via customer meetings and written communication.Provides coaching, counseling, and motivation to maximize employee performanceEnsures compliance with the best practices, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reportsSkillsDemonstrated track record of delivering multiple high-quality services to medium to large sized accounts.Knowledge on High End Storage and Data Protection solutions and service offering.Advanced organizing and planning skills to effectively manage a team.Experienced priority-setting skills to effectively meet departmental strategic and operational objectives.Ability to communicate clearly and present to senior leadership/executives.Ability to lead cross-functional delivery teams.Demonstrates attentiveness to quality and productivity.Advanced analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.Ability to motivate, direct and lead groups of people.Ability to manage delivery budgets and minimize program variances.Ability to work independently.Sense of urgencyCommunication and Presentation skills.Interpersonal and Organizational skillsEducation and ExperienceTypically, 12+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experienceTypically requires 4+ years managerial/leadership experienc
- Job Family: Program-Management Professional-Services Business-Support Global-Services
- Job ID: R045068
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a leading digital marketerresponsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Johnson& Johnson Consumer (Thailand)Category Marketing ManagerOverall purpose of job:Lead Consumer Category Strategies, Category Opportunities and Category Development from shopper & customer analytics to ensure market leading excellence in execution to assign Retail Environments.Essential duties and responsibilities:This person will responsible to three main pillars includes Identifying Category Growth Opportunities, converting brands priorities into Category plans and Execution frameworks, as well as Fulfilling Specific Categories / Customer DemandsDevelop Category marketing strategy, included Category blue print, Category big bets and omni Category.Initiate Category growth opportunity and own end-to-end the priority Category projects in specific Category.Manage Category priority, activity grid and new product listing for multiple categories/brands.Analyze customer and shopper insight into Category strategy.Supervise marketing team to plan and conduct campaigns, trade show and other customized plans.Manage and proactively review execution metrics to ensure CIW budgets are operate at the best efficiency of ROI.Monitor and manage investment within allotted trade marketing budget. Collaborate with team and retail establishment on strategic partnership planning such as JBP, Category health check, Business review.Qualifications
- Johnson (Thailand)
- Channel Marketing
- Overall purpose of job:
- Lead Consumer Channel Strategies, Channel Opportunities and
- Channel Development from shopper & customer analytics to ensure market
- leading excellence in execution to assign Retail Environments.
- Essential duties and responsibilities:
- This person will responsible to three main pillars includes
- Identifying Channel Growth Opportunities, converting brands priorities into
- Channel plans and Execution frameworks, as well as Fulfilling Specific
- Channels / Customer Demands
- Develop channel
- marketing strategy, included channel blue print, channel big bets and
- Omni channel.Initiate channel growth
- opportunity and own end-to-end the priority channel projects in
- specific channel.Manage channel priority,
- activity grid and new product listing for multiple categories/brands.Analyze customer and
- shopper insight into channel strategy.Supervise marketing team
- to plan and conduct campaigns, trade show and other customized plans.Manage and proactively
- review execution metrics to ensure CIW budgets are operate at the best
- efficiency of ROI.Monitor and manage
- investment within allotted trade marketing budget. Collaborate with team and
- retail establishment on strategic partnership planning such as JBP,
- Category health check, Business review.
- Special requirements:
- Previous experience
- working as a channel marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
- Experience in managing budgets
- ideally within a channel marketing setting. Experience / knowledge of Online
- channel.A strong understanding of
- the distribution channels for the FMCG industry. Project management
- experience would be a definite advantage. Strong analytical
- skills and the ability to translate trade/customer/shopper insights and
- strategies into strong go-to-market priorities and execution plan. Spectrum of strategic
- thinking to operationalization to close out the executional loop.Proactively assess and
- spot new channel opportunities.
- 3-5 years of Trade
- marketing experience, preferably in FMCG or related business fieldKnowledge for Online
- channelStrong Analytical skillsAbility to use commercial
- program/ research; Nielsen Advisor, Dunnhumby, EYC, Kantar, etc.Organization skill /
- Multi-taskExperience in operations /
- salesCommunication and English
- language proficiencySelf-motivated with strong
- operational discipline to deliver against financial budgets, timelines and
- ROI objectives.
- Core competencies required for this role:
- Strategic thinker with
- experience creating comprehensive channel plans.Realistic big picture
- thinking for future trend and opportunity to company.Outstanding communication
- and problem-solving skills/ team player.Good relationship builder
- among multi departments.
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionSalesRequisition ID2005810081W
- Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
- Assistant Category Marketing Manager
- Overall Responsibility
- Reporting to the Category Development Manager, the incumbent is primary responsible
- for planning, leading, organizing, and controlling the operational and
- administrative responsibilities involved in the development of programs and/or
- projects in specific brand/category to ensure the achievement of
- maximum/optimize sales/distribution/share results and effectively managing
- budget at the same time. He/she will analyze on brand/category business in each
- channel to promote the growth and development, implementation and evaluation of
- the strategic plans, which are aligned to the divisional and corporate
- strategies. She/he will communicate with Marketing and Sales in matters of
- brand/franchise strategies and customer marketing/channel strategies.
- Principal Responsibilities
- To synchronize brand strategy and channel strategy into the execution in
- stores to supplement the achievement of the maximum sales/distribution results,
- and implement the annual business strategies and plans in order to achieve
- business plan, distribution and merchandising target. And recommend change to
- business strategy and tactics where necessary.
- Effectively manage budgeting by doing analyze cost & profit of doing
- business by franchise, by brand and by channel.
- understand and monitor key competitors activities (product development,
- pricing, distribution, merchandising and promotion activities in order to
- provide feedback and reapply for the company's brand.
- To do volume forecast on new product initiative and promotional SKUs, and
- challenge channel team on monthly estimate by brand.
- To be an expert on trade promotion execution and management in order to
- provide recommendation to marketing team and channel team.
- To initiate the promotional tools i.e. Trade presenter, Promotion
- Presentation material, POS material, selling tools by reapplying conceptual
- To work closely with strategic customer teams on growing customer category
- business by reapplying category management into the in store execution plan.
- Maintain regular contact (visit) the market regularly to refresh trade/customer
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or any related
- field. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in trade marketing/ field Sales/ sales management from FMCG companies
- Good command of both Thai and English languages in speaking, reading ,and writing
- Excellent negotiation & communication skill
- Computer proficiency (MS words, excel, PowerPoint)
- Result oriented and proactive
- Entrepreneurial understanding
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionSalesRequisition ID2005808727W
Facebook Marketing, English
฿25,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ดำเนินงาน และจัดการกิจกรรมทางการตลาด ตามแผนงานที่วางไว้ ทั้งการสื่อสารและประชาสัมพันธ์ต่างๆ ผ่านทุกช่องทาง ทั้ง offline / online รวมไปถึงการจัดกิจกรรมทางการตลาดทุกชนิด.
- นำเสนอแผนและงบประมาณการสื่อสารการตลาด รวมถึง ควบคุมการใช้งบประมาณ และรายจ่ายสำหรับแต่ละกิจกรรมด้านการตลาด.
- วิเคราะห์และอัพเดทกระแสของตลาดที่เกี่ยวข้อง เพื่อมองหาโอกาสและช่องทางใหม่ในการทำกิจกรรมทางด้านการตลาด.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Market Analysis, English
฿25,000 - ฿70,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- รับสมัครบุคคลที่มีความเป็นผู้นำ มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ และช่างสังเกต สนใจในเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆ
- เรียนรู้ ทดลอง เครื่องมือและโอกาสทางการตลาดใหม่ๆ เพื่อนำมาปรับใช้อยู่เสมอ.
- วางแผนกลยุทธ์ สร้างสรรค์แคมเปญต่างๆ เพื่อภาพลักษณ์ของแบรนด์.
- บริหารงบประมาณ และค่าใช้จ่าย.
- ตรวจสอบข้อความ Art work สื่อ และ Keyword ต่างๆ ให้ถูกต้อง.
- What You'll Do
- You will leverage your deep knowledge and expertise in marketing and sales by advising client service teams and top managers at client organizations to provide leadership and direction. In this role, youll have the opportunity to work directly with consulting teams to conduct assessments of client capabilities and performance, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from diagnostics and assessments.You will contribute to defining the implications to the client operating model, new roles and organization implications, and operating processes. You will also contribute to the strategies and solutions for marketing technology. You will be an important source of intellectual insight on a client project, framing business problems in a way that the team can then execute to drive impact and client value. Specifically, you'll be responsible for identifying our clients' most critical issues, developing best practices at leading companies, and advancing opportunities. Also, you will develop your practical experience from other similar situations which would help in leveraging firm experts' insight and experience to solve problems.You will lead projects on day-to-day problem solving, team management, and bring in deep functional knowledge and expertise, and proprietary tools to every client situation. You will manage and develop strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality of client work. You will also coach and develop younger tenured colleagues and create a distinctive experience for clients and working teams.Leveraging your expertise, youll help to advance McKinseys overall knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our diagnostic and assessment toolkit and approach. You will develop new frameworks, approaches, and techniques in addition to building on existing ones.
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a project manager or team leader.
- Experience as a Thai translator, linguist, copywriter, writer or editor.
- Ability to speak and write in Thai and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Preferred qualifications:
- MBA or Master's degree.
- Experience within creative, localization, journalism, public communications or the online marketing/advertising industry.
- Ability to relate to ambiguity, work independently and be able to chart direction of projects.
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive, with ability to manage projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses and leadership levels.
- About the job Google is a universally recognized name. The Localization team helps Google's ideas and products look, feel and sound natural to users in their own countries. We collaborate with international Engineering, Product and Marketing teams to steer products through the localization process and ensure successful launches across the globe. Our team is an international collection of enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable people who excel in a fast-paced, culturally diverse environment. You are an excellent communicator who plays a strategic role by building relationships with partner teams to establish needs, deadlines and budgets. You will flex your project management skills in order to ensure that our Localization process runs effectively and efficiently.
- You have a passion for language. You want to shape Googles voice in your market.
- Google's mission is to make all of the world's information universally accessible and useful. We take that seriously for far more than just products in English language. Help us make sure that Google is useful and fun for our international users. If you are an experienced Thai translator, copywriter, writer or editor with an extensive track record in the localization, creative, marketing, public communications or journalism industry or an experienced business/team/project leader with solid translation and linguistic skills then this role could be perfect for you.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTechs role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.To learn more about gTech, check out our video. Responsibilities
- Support and guide Google's translation and review vendors to ensure localization quality for product launches in Thai. Develop a good understanding of market expectations for localization quality and how Google's products fit in the market.
- Form a critical part of the Google in-country go-to-market team to drive localization of Google products. Work closely with local teams to develop terminology for new features and products.
- Work with localization project managers and other teams to identify and address linguistic issues. Maintain language references such as terminology databases and the style guide.
- Ensure quality of high-priority products and highly visible materials through quality assurance and bug fixing, taking a hands-on approach as necessary. Support and communicate effectively with Thai and English speaking clients.
- Understand challenges in the localization process and lead broad language quality improvement initiatives.
- Location At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Company DescriptionRAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical RetreatRAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns.RAKxas world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether theyre business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.Job DescriptionYou will be driving profitable growth of the online transient market segment of the business and creating consumer demand and loyalty through proprietary and third party e-channels. Further you will support business growth & direction over the next 5 years. Start from leading, planning, executing the development of RAKxa e-Commerce capabilities, including web performance, Social Media, SEO, PPC and other online strategies and tactics. As Social Media Manager you will be in charge of developing and structuring an appropriate in house e-Commerce team based upon business needs, financial cost and return. Last but not least you will provide consultation and direction to managed properties in both domestic and international markets on both strategic and tactical e-Commerce activities.QualificationsAt least Bachelors Degree in any related filed.Experience in online marketing roles in the hotel or travel industry.Very good written & verbal English is essential.Good understating of Search Engine Optimization and Pay-per-clicks tactics.Experience in using Content Management Systems and Social Media contents.Proficient analytical web skills and ability to analyze website performance data (i.e. financial, statistical and /or performance).Strong analytical skills are a must. Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.