WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- We are looking for a motivated area manager to oversee at least 7 retail stores throughout Thailand.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the overall profit performance, ensuring quality consistency across each individual location and improve customer service (NPS).
- Lead store set-up project management within budget and timeline
- Coordinate with landlords, 3rd party logistics/ warehouses, contractors, local agencies and head office throughout from setup phase to routine operating phase
- Manage P&L budget to maximize store profit while minimizing cost
- Set sales targets, operational goals, and expectations for responsible stores
- Oversee and optimize store operation to ensure consistency across the area
- Lead, supervise, and motivate a team of store managers to achieve sales target and maintain stores to the highest standard
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer service initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly and courteously
- Actively research for customer insights to improve store operations and maximize sales revenue for the responsible stores
- Provide insights to Headquarter in order to improve and innovate new feature/customer experience for customer
- Continuously monitor competitors to react to the change quickly and keep up with the current trend and shopping experience that increase customer satisfaction
- 2+ years of experience in managing multiple retail stores in Thailand, retail fast fashion brand would be a plus
- Bachelors degree in related field
- In-depth understanding of retail, apparel industry, or related industry
- Strong leadership skill with proven track record in meeting sales target
- Ability to understand and adapt to change management
- Ability to motivate others and independent
- Highly analytical and good with numbers
- Outstanding communication skill
- Fluent in English
Market Analysis, Market Research, English
- Create and develop marketing branding, co-promotions, partnership and PR strategic plan.
- Create and develop marketing branding, co-promotions and PR strategic plan.
- Develop creative campaign and create solid presentation to each customers.
- Drive marketing meeting for each campaign and product presentations with clients.
- Manage company's marketing communication plan to be effective and commit to timeline.
- Initiate clients and agency penetration plan with intelligence data to support each approaches.
- Work together with sales and marketing team and report directly to CEO.
- Monitor inventory control and set strategic to each product campaign to clients.
- Monitor company media utilization and set strategic for each media type.
- Analyse data from media sold and revenue.
- Male/Female Age above 26-32.
- Bachelor Degree in related fields (Marketing/Advertising/BA).
- At least 2-3 years experiences is required.
- Strategically thinking.
- Creative mindset and result driven.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
SEO, Google Analytics
฿20,000 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- BKK French Touch, open in 2013, is a start-up company organizing events in Bangkok such as Sport contests, treasure hunts, team-building, bachelor parties, etc. Our vision is to offer unique services and quality activities to our customers and make sure they have great time in total safety, while having great fun. We are now expending to new services and looking for dynamic people to join our successful team. If you are enthusiastic, determined and want to have opportunity to grow and progress, do not hesitate to be part of us.
- www.bkkfrenchtouch.com www.thailandfoosball.com www.foosballasia.com www.bachelorbangkok.com www.rentascooterbangkok.com www.amazingadventurebangkok.com www.hennightsbangkok.com www.teambuildingbkk.com.
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience.
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc).
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic.
- Contacts with bloggers, newspapers for articles and partnerships.
- Wordpress web design experience.
- Experience with social media Marketing.
- Creation of backlinks partnerships for all our websites.
- Google adwords campaign management.
- Top-notch written English skills - content writing (Optional).
- Male or female.
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience for the job.
- Wordpress website experience.
- Organic SEO experience.
- Coordination skill and proactive.
- Fluent English Level.
- Can manage a team of 5 to 10 persons.
- Work at central Bangkok (Sukhumvit soi 26 or 33).
Social Media Management, Thai, English
฿25,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- FLYGOOSE is a startup company from Korea and guaranteed by BOI promotion from Thailand. Our business is Service publishing, Product sales, Content providing. We import well known products from South Korea to Thailand which brings Thai consumers a chance to experience using the real Korean products without having to travel to South Korea physically to purchase the Korean made products.
- Our team welcomes you for a Social Media Marketer position to manage our social media marketing. You'll be a member of the marketing team in Bangkok. This position focuses on developing leads, engaging and retaining them, and driving growth in new markets.
- Create funny and interesting contents to be posted on social media channel such as Facebook pages, Instagram, Line, etc.
- Provide ideas for video contents that we can use to advertise on Youtube and other channels.
- Make sure to reply and provide advice to all customers who ask questions or make orders on our social media channels.
- Create a monthly report for the audience feedback and engagement by comparing what kind of video/image contents work best and gain the most attention from audience.
- Manage of the boosting of posts and pages as well as create campaigns.
- Come up with new promotion ideas that will attract consumers to buy our products.
- Fluent Thai speaking and written communication skills.
- Good English speaking and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations.
Market Research, Event Planning, Thai, English
- The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible to the Principal and works closely with Director of Marketing and Communications, the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications. In particular, the Marketing Communications Manager will:
- execute their own day-to-day responsibilities and support the team to ensure that the wider objectives of the Department and School are met. Manage the execution of delegated tasks, as sanctioned by the line managers, ensuring that they are delivered to time, budget and expected quality.
- implement actions set out in the strategic marketing plan, and in accordance with the expectations of line managers.
- support and execute communications between the school and internal stakeholders through its established communication systems, ensuring that format, tone and content is appropriate and in line with the school s guidelines. (including the drafting of materials for website and issuing of messages and letters on behalf of the school to parents and students via Parent Portal , email and SMS .).
- support and execute promotional activities for the School including face-to-face networking, advertising campaigns and outward-facing communications (including via social media and website).
- track effectiveness of digital communications and conversion rates in order to inform communications and promotional strategies going forward.
- analyse and track competitor activity to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- engagement with school community and identification of school activities to leverage positive Word of Mouth and generate new marketing ideas for the school.
- follow the brand guidelines and ensure that the materials and communications presented by others are also in alignment.
- develop and control the marketing inventory, ensuring adequate stock and timely provision of marketing materials in accordance with budget.
- Event Management.
- plan, initiate, implement and support key school events.
- advise all staff on events planning and ensure key messages and materials are delivered.
- assist in the pre-communication/promotion of events, and establish and manage ticketing and registration processes (if required), Public Relations Media and public relations.
- generate media coverage.
- monitor competitors news, analyse and make recommendations to shape the School s own promotional activities and strategy.
- work with other stakeholders to map out networking events and engage SMT.
- attend networking events and create top of mind brand.
- networking and engage school community.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Marketing Communications Manager should have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- excellent English, both written and spoken.
- ability to produce, edit and proof accurate English Language copy.
- strong interpersonal skills.
- a proactive team player, willing and able to execute own work streams.
- excellent planning and time management skills, with ability to prioritise urgent tasks and meet agreed deadlines.
- experience in a professional Marketing environment.
- practical knowledge of digital platforms and social media, including campaign execution.
- ability to respond to new information and crisis management in a calm and professional manner.
- event management skills.
- familiarity with editing, and proofing processes, including quality control of proof products provided by suppliers.
- strong Thai Language skills.
- journalism skills are advantageous, particularly the ability to identify opportunities for leveraging positive news from within the community, gather the necessary information and present it in accurate and persuasive written English.
- experience of budget control.
- experience of working in a school environment and demonstrating understanding of inter-departmental working.
- comfortable in the basic use of photographic equipment. Additional skills and experience in event photography and/or editing software (Adobe Photoshop) a plus.
- some experience with Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- familiarity with Google drive, Google forms and Google analytics.
- experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Market Research, Market Analysis
฿30,000 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Job Summary & Purpose.
- This position is in charge of creating and conducting the marketing plan for the stores which puts the main purpose as gaining the brand awareness and motivate customers for the store visit. In achieving so, the management of the subordinating staffs to further conduct effective branding is another responsibility at priority.
- Principal Accountabilities.
- Utilization of promotion and advertisement budget efficiently and create the maximum level of store brand awareness to the potential customers.
- Job Scope.
- Plan the company s annual marketing plan including the media channel and messages
- Monitor and measure the increase in store awareness and traffic
- Coordinate with suppliers for the campaigns and communication plans
- Utilization of mascot (coordinate with relevant parties).
- Plan and create all in-store visual merchandising such as POP and category boards
- Coordinate with suppliers for all the contents and graphics to ensure all communication materials in the store are appropriate
- Coordinate with Stores on key visual merchandising efforts.
- Worked in retail industry at least five years
- Worked as Marketing (such as Ads, CRM, Event, etc) for at least three years.
Sales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
฿40,000 - ฿50,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- The role of Business Development and Marketing Manager works to achieve an organization's market position and achieve financial growth. This position translates long-term strategic goals into building client relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, and maintaining knowledge of current and future market trends.
- The main duties of Business Development and Marketing Manager can be summarized as follows:
- New Business Development.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into businesses.
- Organize high profile marketing events that fits with clients interests and perceive value in the event.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your and organization's network.
- Research and build relationship with new and existing clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Propose pricing the solution/service.
- Know how to use web-base and App to monitor and increase sales opportunities.
- Present the high level of quality and professional image.
- Adhere to high morale and ethics standard.
- Client Retention.
- Focus on value created to clients rather than sales volumes.
- Understand values that organization's services and products can add to the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationship.
- Marketing Planning.
- Attend industry function and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Create marketing events and other marketing activities to strengthen products' brand positioning.
- Establish brand communications to clients and other stakeholders.
- Management and Research.
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Business Development report.
- Lead the team of sales and marketing staff.
- Align department strategies with organization strategies.
- Live an organization's values and business principles.
- This position requires at least a bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of sales and marketing experience is a must. An MBA and Master Degree in related fields is often requested as well.
- Other Skills and Qualifications.
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing & Communication, Closing Skills, Prospecting, Sales Planning, Microsoft Office.