WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- SEM & Display Marketing Manager
- Pomelo is a leading Omni-channel fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast-fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Manage the Performance Marketing budget and ensure that User Acquisition, Buyer and User retention performance reach the business plan objectives
- Manage Affiliate, Social Paid (Facebook Ads), Search & Display and SEO teams (around 3-4 people)
- Work closely with Regional senior management to ensure constant alignment and consistency between company strategy and budget utilization
- Understand SEA media environment and suggest digital strategy adjustment based on its evolution
- Identify root causes of issues in daily channels operation and develop both practical solutions and new processes/models to improve it
- Translate complex online marketing data into easily understandable insights for other relevant teams and senior management
- Leverage Online Marketing planning and execution expertise to support other department initiatives
- Be creative and think out of the box to identify different initiates that could improve user experience and maximize user activation.
- 5-6 years experience in Performance Marketing, with management skills, ideally in startups from E-commerce, Travel or Food Delivery industries strong data/finance/consulting backgrounds with the appetite for e-commerce/marketing also considered
- Very strong analytical & critical thinking with data-driven
- Outstanding communication skills in collaborating with diverse, multi-functional teams
- Organization and project management skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Ad manager, Affiliate marketing platforms
- Pomelo is searching for a Team Lead, who will be overseeing the entire Content Marketing team in content creation, campaign conceptualization, creative campaign execution for all platforms, both online and offline. You will also contribute to the direction of major campaigns, while gaining exposure to the processes behind brand building and creative strategy conceptualization.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Content Creation & Execution
- Work closely with the core Brand and Marketing team to conceptualize exceptional campaigns from start to finish, while ensuring all messaging is clearly given to Pomelo customers.
- Collaborate with the Campaign and Creative team to develop exceptional, captivating and interesting campaign concepts; while optimizing marketing campaigns and assets
- Drive continuous innovation and fresh content that will engage, excite and inspire our customers
- Take ownership of all Pomelo brand messaging and customer communications, while also playing a key role in the building of the Pomelo brand.
- Establish and consistently maintains Pomelos brand voice to be current, engaging, and incorporating recent trends from each market into content.
- Keep our marketing emails, social media accounts, retail, and website up to date with error-free, fresh, and informative content that ensures customers will come back for more.
- Fluent In Social Media
- Offer full support to the social media team and contribute to the development of editorial content
- An out of the box thinker who will drive innovation throughout all Pomelo channels
- Onsite Maintenance
- Take ownership of the Pomelo omni-channel messaging to ensure consistency and clarity across all touch points, online and offline.
- Oversee product naming and descriptions for each Pomelo style
- Collaborate closely with the Visual Design Team to create inspirational, original copies to be used in all branding and marketing assets.
- Work closely with the Retail Team to come up with retail store designs, signages, and concisely communicate promotions/sales.
- Guarantee that the copy and messaging across all markets are consistent and stay true to Pomelos tone of voice.
- Exceptional Leader
- Manage a team of copywriters and content creators across multiple languages (English, Thai, Bahasa) and markets to ensure that the messaging is consistent and the campaigns are locally optimised.
- Work on process and system optimisation, for greater efficiency and productivity and ensure all operations are scalable for future market and business growth
- Lead your team to ensure ideas are fresh, engaging and exciting for our customers, while also following the business commercial objectives
- Be a champion of great ideas, a leader of innovation and a strong collaborator
- Bachelors degree
- A content creator with a keen eye for trends and a passion for building exceptional brand campaigns
- An ideas person who thinks big.
- A Talented writer
- Native language proficiency in English
- A passion for social media, writing, fashion, ecommerce
- Creative and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- A team player who is able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Responsible and able to excel in a fast paced environment
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a leading digital marketerresponsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Johnson& Johnson Consumer (Thailand)Category Marketing ManagerOverall purpose of job:Lead Consumer Category Strategies, Category Opportunities and Category Development from shopper & customer analytics to ensure market leading excellence in execution to assign Retail Environments.Essential duties and responsibilities:This person will responsible to three main pillars includes Identifying Category Growth Opportunities, converting brands priorities into Category plans and Execution frameworks, as well as Fulfilling Specific Categories / Customer DemandsDevelop Category marketing strategy, included Category blue print, Category big bets and omni Category.Initiate Category growth opportunity and own end-to-end the priority Category projects in specific Category.Manage Category priority, activity grid and new product listing for multiple categories/brands.Analyze customer and shopper insight into Category strategy.Supervise marketing team to plan and conduct campaigns, trade show and other customized plans.Manage and proactively review execution metrics to ensure CIW budgets are operate at the best efficiency of ROI.Monitor and manage investment within allotted trade marketing budget. Collaborate with team and retail establishment on strategic partnership planning such as JBP, Category health check, Business review.Qualifications
- Johnson (Thailand)
- Channel Marketing
- Overall purpose of job:
- Lead Consumer Channel Strategies, Channel Opportunities and
- Channel Development from shopper & customer analytics to ensure market
- leading excellence in execution to assign Retail Environments.
- Essential duties and responsibilities:
- This person will responsible to three main pillars includes
- Identifying Channel Growth Opportunities, converting brands priorities into
- Channel plans and Execution frameworks, as well as Fulfilling Specific
- Channels / Customer Demands
- Develop channel
- marketing strategy, included channel blue print, channel big bets and
- Omni channel.Initiate channel growth
- opportunity and own end-to-end the priority channel projects in
- specific channel.Manage channel priority,
- activity grid and new product listing for multiple categories/brands.Analyze customer and
- shopper insight into channel strategy.Supervise marketing team
- to plan and conduct campaigns, trade show and other customized plans.Manage and proactively
- review execution metrics to ensure CIW budgets are operate at the best
- efficiency of ROI.Monitor and manage
- investment within allotted trade marketing budget. Collaborate with team and
- retail establishment on strategic partnership planning such as JBP,
- Category health check, Business review.
- Special requirements:
- Previous experience
- working as a channel marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
- Experience in managing budgets
- ideally within a channel marketing setting. Experience / knowledge of Online
- channel.A strong understanding of
- the distribution channels for the FMCG industry. Project management
- experience would be a definite advantage. Strong analytical
- skills and the ability to translate trade/customer/shopper insights and
- strategies into strong go-to-market priorities and execution plan. Spectrum of strategic
- thinking to operationalization to close out the executional loop.Proactively assess and
- spot new channel opportunities.
- 3-5 years of Trade
- marketing experience, preferably in FMCG or related business fieldKnowledge for Online
- channelStrong Analytical skillsAbility to use commercial
- program/ research; Nielsen Advisor, Dunnhumby, EYC, Kantar, etc.Organization skill /
- Multi-taskExperience in operations /
- salesCommunication and English
- language proficiencySelf-motivated with strong
- operational discipline to deliver against financial budgets, timelines and
- ROI objectives.
- Core competencies required for this role:
- Strategic thinker with
- experience creating comprehensive channel plans.Realistic big picture
- thinking for future trend and opportunity to company.Outstanding communication
- and problem-solving skills/ team player.Good relationship builder
- among multi departments.
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionSalesRequisition ID2005810081W
- Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
- Assistant Category Marketing Manager
- Overall Responsibility
- Reporting to the Category Development Manager, the incumbent is primary responsible
- for planning, leading, organizing, and controlling the operational and
- administrative responsibilities involved in the development of programs and/or
- projects in specific brand/category to ensure the achievement of
- maximum/optimize sales/distribution/share results and effectively managing
- budget at the same time. He/she will analyze on brand/category business in each
- channel to promote the growth and development, implementation and evaluation of
- the strategic plans, which are aligned to the divisional and corporate
- strategies. She/he will communicate with Marketing and Sales in matters of
- brand/franchise strategies and customer marketing/channel strategies.
- Principal Responsibilities
- To synchronize brand strategy and channel strategy into the execution in
- stores to supplement the achievement of the maximum sales/distribution results,
- and implement the annual business strategies and plans in order to achieve
- business plan, distribution and merchandising target. And recommend change to
- business strategy and tactics where necessary.
- Effectively manage budgeting by doing analyze cost & profit of doing
- business by franchise, by brand and by channel.
- understand and monitor key competitors activities (product development,
- pricing, distribution, merchandising and promotion activities in order to
- provide feedback and reapply for the company's brand.
- To do volume forecast on new product initiative and promotional SKUs, and
- challenge channel team on monthly estimate by brand.
- To be an expert on trade promotion execution and management in order to
- provide recommendation to marketing team and channel team.
- To initiate the promotional tools i.e. Trade presenter, Promotion
- Presentation material, POS material, selling tools by reapplying conceptual
- To work closely with strategic customer teams on growing customer category
- business by reapplying category management into the in store execution plan.
- Maintain regular contact (visit) the market regularly to refresh trade/customer
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or any related
- field. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in trade marketing/ field Sales/ sales management from FMCG companies
- Good command of both Thai and English languages in speaking, reading ,and writing
- Excellent negotiation & communication skill
- Computer proficiency (MS words, excel, PowerPoint)
- Result oriented and proactive
- Entrepreneurial understanding
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionSalesRequisition ID2005808727W
- We are looking for a motivated area manager to oversee at least 7 retail stores throughout Thailand.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the overall profit performance, ensuring quality consistency across each individual location and improve customer service (NPS).
- Lead store set-up project management within budget and timeline
- Coordinate with landlords, 3rd party logistics/ warehouses, contractors, local agencies and head office throughout from setup phase to routine operating phase
- Manage P&L budget to maximize store profit while minimizing cost
- Set sales targets, operational goals, and expectations for responsible stores
- Oversee and optimize store operation to ensure consistency across the area
- Lead, supervise, and motivate a team of store managers to achieve sales target and maintain stores to the highest standard
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer service initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly and courteously
- Actively research for customer insights to improve store operations and maximize sales revenue for the responsible stores
- Provide insights to Headquarter in order to improve and innovate new feature/customer experience for customer
- Continuously monitor competitors to react to the change quickly and keep up with the current trend and shopping experience that increase customer satisfaction
- 2+ years of experience in managing multiple retail stores in Thailand, retail fast fashion brand would be a plus
- Bachelors degree in related field
- In-depth understanding of retail, apparel industry, or related industry
- Strong leadership skill with proven track record in meeting sales target
- Ability to understand and adapt to change management
- Ability to motivate others and independent
- Highly analytical and good with numbers
- Outstanding communication skill
- Fluent in English
Facebook Marketing, English
฿25,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ดำเนินงาน และจัดการกิจกรรมทางการตลาด ตามแผนงานที่วางไว้ ทั้งการสื่อสารและประชาสัมพันธ์ต่างๆ ผ่านทุกช่องทาง ทั้ง offline / online รวมไปถึงการจัดกิจกรรมทางการตลาดทุกชนิด.
- นำเสนอแผนและงบประมาณการสื่อสารการตลาด รวมถึง ควบคุมการใช้งบประมาณ และรายจ่ายสำหรับแต่ละกิจกรรมด้านการตลาด.
- วิเคราะห์และอัพเดทกระแสของตลาดที่เกี่ยวข้อง เพื่อมองหาโอกาสและช่องทางใหม่ในการทำกิจกรรมทางด้านการตลาด.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Market Analysis, English
฿25,000 - ฿70,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- รับสมัครบุคคลที่มีความเป็นผู้นำ มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ และช่างสังเกต สนใจในเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆ
- เรียนรู้ ทดลอง เครื่องมือและโอกาสทางการตลาดใหม่ๆ เพื่อนำมาปรับใช้อยู่เสมอ.
- วางแผนกลยุทธ์ สร้างสรรค์แคมเปญต่างๆ เพื่อภาพลักษณ์ของแบรนด์.
- บริหารงบประมาณ และค่าใช้จ่าย.
- ตรวจสอบข้อความ Art work สื่อ และ Keyword ต่างๆ ให้ถูกต้อง.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 530 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers; serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.We are now looking for an experienced Area Director of Revenue to join our team. The role is based in Bangkok, but will require frequent travel to Maldives. This is a senior leadership role, reporting directly to General Managers of the area with dotted line to our Regional Director of Revenue for Asia. Maldives currently has a portfolio of 5 properties ; Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli that are clustered with award winning Naladhu Private Island located only 30 mins boat ride away from Male. In addition we have Niyama Private Islands and Anantara Kihavah, both only 30-45 mins seaplane ride away from Male. We are excited to be welcoming the Avani brand into our Maldives portfolio later this year with the opening of Avani Fares on Baa Atol, scheduled to open in December. In this role, you would take the lead as the Pre-Opening Director of Revenue for our Avani Fares whilst overseeing the revenue team that we currently have looking after our existing properties. This is an incredibly exciting time to join our Maldives area team!Job DescriptionYou are responsible for the translation of business analytics into tactical strategy, providing focused expertise and guiding & directing the existing hotel Revenue Management teams through effective and measurable revenue management initiatives. You will set, manage and effectively communicate the pricing strategy by market segment for each hotel in the area with reference to market intelligence, buying patterns and seasonality. You will actively participate in the production of the hotels' annual budget and assist in the creation, update and evaluation of the hotel Sales and Marketing plans for your region.You will be an active part of our pre-opening team for Avani Fares and be the property revenue leader during the exciting pre- and post-opening phase. We expect you to start around June / July this year. QualificationsUniversity degree in hotel management or financeMore than seven years revenue management experience in a hotel business are required Previous pre-opening experience in revenue role is a mustFamiliar with the hotel operations available technology (PMS & RMS) and all distribution channelsUnderstand the dynamics of area & local market, local competitors and events of the destination. Previous experience of Maldives market would be highly desirable.Multiple hotel revenue management experience preferred, multi-brand and multi-property experience is a benefitStrong commercial/business acumenEnglish skills: excellent verbal and written communication is required.An exemplary coach and mentor with track-record in people developmentAdditional InformationInterested? We hope so! The application period will close on the 15th of March, however we will start the interviews as soon as suitable candidates are identified.