WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Software Development, Project Management, Business Statistics / Analysis, English, Thai
฿30,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Create and execute launching business strategies for the software products with objectives assigned.
- Manage projects stakeholder both internal and external to keep everyone in-sync.
- Develop and monitoring complex projects and schedules based on product requirements, technical challenges, and business needs.
- See challenges before they arise, create continuing plans to manage the tasks and alleviate the risks, and pitch in to execute those plans as needed.
- Create product reports and key analysis matrix for marketing campaigns and business development strategies.
- Bachelor s degree in engineering/science, business, or marketing.
- 3+ years of experience in a combination of product/engineering and business development.
- A good understanding of software development and programming is required.
- Fast learner, self-driven, highly motivated, and full of initiative.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Methodical, well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English is a plus.
Digital Marketing, Management, Teamwork, Sales, Social media, Thai, English
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience, in management consulting, sales or marketing at an agency, client side marketing team or at a technology or media company.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience successfully driving new agency business opportunities and helping agency partners grow.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- As the Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Agency Development Manager, you will act as the business lead for agencies. You will focus on strengthening long-term relationships with our managed agencies, as well as driving scalable product adoption and business growth across the broader portfolio of agency-managed accounts. We are focused on empowering businesses with Google Ads advertising solutions and other Google technologies - all toward the goal of driving business for our customers, our partners, and Google. As a member of this team, you will gain broad exposure to many Google products and people as we're identifying and implementing solutions that best suit the unique needs of our agency partners and users.
- When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Deliver against assigned quarterly goals on new and existing business while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to Google's managed agency partners.
- Manage and strengthen primary agency relationships from executive C/B-level down to specific teams including Sales, Business Development, Media Planners, and Account Managers.
- Build compelling, data-driven, and long-term agency plans leveraging internal and third-party data. Synchronize agency plans with your Agency group and internal cross-functional teams to further develop your assigned managed agencies, and support New Business Sales counterparts in the development of a prospect list of high potential new business agreement.
- Be an ongoing thought partner for an Agency lead on strategic initiatives and agency-level planning.
- Grow agency business via driving scalable product adoption and business growth across a broader portfolio of agency accounts.
฿30,000 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Job Specification.
- Education Bachelor or Master s degree in Accounting.
- Good knowledge in accounting, finance, tax and related laws and having held the position of Accounting Supervisor for at least 5 years.
- Good Communication Skill, well-organized,multi-tasked, positive attitude,detail oriented, responsible, hands on and friendly personality.
- Computer literacyand excellent skill in MS Excel.
- Familiarity with accounting software such as FLOW, ERP, Express, or other related programs.
- Good command of English.
- Experience with Advertising industry or Start-up company would be an advantage.
- Plan, coordinate and direct the financial function including financial controls, cost & generalaccounting, invoice processing and collection activities.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording and reporting of accounting activities, including month-end closing, balance sheet reconciliation in accordance with deadlines.
- Review and manage withholding tax report, VAT report as well as prepare tax submission, ensure tax compliance and deal with tax authorities including review expenses, capital expenditures and bank transactions.
- Prepare managerial and financial reports, P&L evaluating, capital investment and key business drivers to support management decision and business growth.
- Provide financial analysis, interpretation of variance from plan/forecast.
- Ensure the development, prepare and implement accounting procedures anddatabases to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of finance and operations.
- Identify any control gaps relating to processes or systems and initiate appropriate remedial action.
- Prepare ad-hoc business analysis.