WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders / month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, English
- The Client Solutions Manager is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This role is based in Bangkok.
- Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization:.
- Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI s..
- Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations..
- Manages revenue delivery and budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real time targeting recommendations..
- Platform & Product Expert:.
- Articulate and update clients on FB product and developments..
- Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices..
- Drives product innovation based upon client needs..
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.)..
- Project Management:.
- Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients..
- Manage Analytics and dashboards to advise clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding performance across hundreds of accounts used by client, setting up pipelines to pull conversion and impression data, etc.).
- Cross-functional collaboration of all projects.
- Relationship Management:.
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to. Identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts and partner with the Client Partners to drive incremental revenue.
- Minimum Qualifications.
- 6+ years experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies and demonstrated leadership experience required.
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM).
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally).
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients.
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics.
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook s ad solutions preferred.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
- Keeping an Apple Store thriving requires a diverse set of leadership skills, and as a Manager, you re a master of them all. In the store s fast-paced, dynamic environment, you exhibit composure as you learn from each new challenge. You build and inspire high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for customers as they learn, shop, and get support. Most importantly, you share the Apple vision with employees and customers.
- Key Qualifications.
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences and results through team development.
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff, and operations.
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment.
- As a Manager, you're responsible for inspiring your team to create ownership opportunities for customers on the sales floor. Elsewhere, you guide the talent that provides technical support and training, while working in partnership with the business team. And behind the scenes, you oversee operations such as inventory and visual merchandising. You actively build your teams - hiring, training, and developing team members in all these disciplines and more. Supporting Apple simplicity is a complex job, and you make it look easy.
- Additional Requirements
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least five years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome.
- You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products.
- You read, write and speak English fluently. Multilingual ability is a plus.
- You are flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Are you a dynamic leader with a strategic mindset and able to manage a diverse team? Do you have a strong sales aptitude and an ability to negotiate and problem solve?
- Cartrack is looking for candidates who want to join our vibrant and fast-growing team as anInsurance Sales Manager. We are creating a next generation mobility Software-as-a-Service platform that will disrupt the industry. We re a world-leading smart mobility Software-as-a-Service tech company with over 1,200,000 subscribers across 23 countries, and we re looking for a Sales Manager to join our team!
- Mapping a market entry strategy and providing visibility in building a marketing and corporate communications program that will drive brand recognition and service demand for insurance telematics
- Negotiating strategic partnerships and alliances that will facilitate market entry and gain immediate access to both commercial and consumer markets (i.e. Insurance brokerages, underwriters)
- Achieving growth and sales targets by successfully coaching and managing your sales team
- Implementing a strategic sales plan that ensures consumers can access the benefits of insurance telematics
- Building a winning sales team of highly motivated and sales-driven professionals who can create value, growth and profitable expansion for Cartrack in Thailand
- Ability to communicate in English is a must
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Insurance Industry
- Experience in managing sales people
- Strong business acumen with an analytical mind
- Natural winner, service driven and entrepreneurial
- Good brand and distribution awareness
- Good at juggling multiple priorities
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Good team player, motivator and have the ability to build, sharpen and sustain a growing sales team to achieve results.
- We d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and portfolio via this site.
Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Assurance, Budgeting, Business Statistics / Analysis, Cash Flow Management, Compliance, Financial Analysis, Contracts, Thai, English
- Primary duty (60%).
- Develop and monitor the procurement process to optimize all operating cost.
- Perform an internal financial audit and assist in managing the internal financial approval process.
- Manage and control finance- and legal-related documents.
- Be a single point of contact of account receivable and payable - directly contact franchisee for any due balance.
- Monitor, analyze, and propose inflow and outflow of corporate cash.
- Coordinate with an outsourced accounting firm to finalize annual tax report.
- Secondary duty (40%).
- Be a team member for a new store opening and marketing campaign.
- Lead a team consisting of in-house interns and outsourced service providers to achieve and deliver technical-related tasks works.