WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Facebook Marketing, English
฿25,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ดำเนินงาน และจัดการกิจกรรมทางการตลาด ตามแผนงานที่วางไว้ ทั้งการสื่อสารและประชาสัมพันธ์ต่างๆ ผ่านทุกช่องทาง ทั้ง offline / online รวมไปถึงการจัดกิจกรรมทางการตลาดทุกชนิด.
- นำเสนอแผนและงบประมาณการสื่อสารการตลาด รวมถึง ควบคุมการใช้งบประมาณ และรายจ่ายสำหรับแต่ละกิจกรรมด้านการตลาด.
- วิเคราะห์และอัพเดทกระแสของตลาดที่เกี่ยวข้อง เพื่อมองหาโอกาสและช่องทางใหม่ในการทำกิจกรรมทางด้านการตลาด.
- Pomelo is searching for a Team Lead, who will be overseeing the entire Content Marketing team in content creation, campaign conceptualization, creative campaign execution for all platforms, both online and offline. You will also contribute to the direction of major campaigns, while gaining exposure to the processes behind brand building and creative strategy conceptualization.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Content Creation & Execution
- Work closely with the core Brand and Marketing team to conceptualize exceptional campaigns from start to finish, while ensuring all messaging is clearly given to Pomelo customers.
- Collaborate with the Campaign and Creative team to develop exceptional, captivating and interesting campaign concepts; while optimizing marketing campaigns and assets
- Drive continuous innovation and fresh content that will engage, excite and inspire our customers
- Take ownership of all Pomelo brand messaging and customer communications, while also playing a key role in the building of the Pomelo brand.
- Establish and consistently maintains Pomelos brand voice to be current, engaging, and incorporating recent trends from each market into content.
- Keep our marketing emails, social media accounts, retail, and website up to date with error-free, fresh, and informative content that ensures customers will come back for more.
- Fluent In Social Media
- Offer full support to the social media team and contribute to the development of editorial content
- An out of the box thinker who will drive innovation throughout all Pomelo channels
- Onsite Maintenance
- Take ownership of the Pomelo omni-channel messaging to ensure consistency and clarity across all touch points, online and offline.
- Oversee product naming and descriptions for each Pomelo style
- Collaborate closely with the Visual Design Team to create inspirational, original copies to be used in all branding and marketing assets.
- Work closely with the Retail Team to come up with retail store designs, signages, and concisely communicate promotions/sales.
- Guarantee that the copy and messaging across all markets are consistent and stay true to Pomelos tone of voice.
- Exceptional Leader
- Manage a team of copywriters and content creators across multiple languages (English, Thai, Bahasa) and markets to ensure that the messaging is consistent and the campaigns are locally optimised.
- Work on process and system optimisation, for greater efficiency and productivity and ensure all operations are scalable for future market and business growth
- Lead your team to ensure ideas are fresh, engaging and exciting for our customers, while also following the business commercial objectives
- Be a champion of great ideas, a leader of innovation and a strong collaborator
- Bachelors degree
- A content creator with a keen eye for trends and a passion for building exceptional brand campaigns
- An ideas person who thinks big.
- A Talented writer
- Native language proficiency in English
- A passion for social media, writing, fashion, ecommerce
- Creative and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- A team player who is able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Responsible and able to excel in a fast paced environment
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a leading digital marketerresponsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Product, Associate (Business Analyst)
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- As the Product Manager Team Lead at Pomelo, you will be a core part of the Product & Engineering team to create new features on the web and app. You will be working with teams across departments from Content Marketing, Visual Design, and Production to create the frontend and backend specs for the developers.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather requirements and transform into spec tickets for developers.
- Break down projects into bite-size tasks for each developer, writing very clear and actionable tickets, and follow up on the progress.
- Maintain projects documentations for the Product & Engineering Team.
- Supports product strategy by forming a backlog of features and user stories for use by a Scrum delivery team.
- Articulates requirements for each user story with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Owns prioritization of the product backlog, constantly optimizing for business value, guest satisfaction, required investment, and delivery risk.
- Effectively uses data and insights from multiple sources that benefit the business and our guests
- Relentlessly pursues incremental delivery by looking for ways to meet business goals and learn from guests through frequent, measurable enhancements.
- Works collaboratively and uses best practices with the delivery team to support backlog refinement, sprint planning, and long term release planning.
- Monitors and improves product health.
- Ensures completed stories meet acceptance criteria by reviewing test plans, the output of automated testing or, where necessary, contributing to manual testing efforts.
- Prioritize and collaborate in a resolution of customer issues and defects.
- Provides support during system outages or emergency situations including occasional 24x7 on-call duties.
- Seek and improve processes across the entire product team.
- Effectively communicates with team members, stakeholders, and all levels of management.
- Leads the demonstration of new features to stakeholders.
- Provides direction, mentorship, and coaching to junior Product Owners.
- Provides vendor management oversight as needed.
- Stays abreast of e-commerce and retail industry trends and presents a compelling competitive analysis for feature development.
- BA required, preferably from Economics, Computer Science, Math & Statistics, or related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Product Manager or Business Analyst or in a project management role with a proven track record of successful data-driven projects.
- Able to provide inputs, start new initiatives, and prioritize under pressure.
- Strong Excel skills, and basic SQL knowledge required.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge in coding is highly preferred but not required.
- Team player and highly analytical mindset. Enjoy solving problems through discussion and A/B testing.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and project management software, preferably JIRA.
- Pomelo Partner Manager - Business Development (INDONESIA BASED)
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- We are looking for a person to be a Manager for Pomelo Partner. Pomelo partner is a service that allows any location in the world to be a pomelo pickup & try on & return point that will help Pomelo deliver the best omni channel experience for customers. You will lead Indonesia expansion in terms of acquisition and operation, working seamlessly with all our internal functions in Operations, Marketing, Products, Retail, Finance Accounting and Business Intelligence to analyze data, manage projects and set direction/goal for Pomelo Partner Indonesia. You will also be managing partners relation and inquiries to ensure relationship between partner and Pomelo stays connected effectively while also working on partner expansion and process improvement to ensure that all partners can operate under Pomelos customer experience standard.
- Provides strategic input for commercialization for Pomelo Partner Indonesia
- Lead an expansion in Indonesia including new partner acquisition and operation set up
- Identification, targeting and delivering sales from partner.
- Gather feedback from partner for the internal Pomelo to improve customer experience
- Be a contact person between partner and Pomelo operation & technology team
- Collecting and analyzing data to evaluate partner performance
- Continuously control & monitoring the overall operations performance end-to-end including cross-border logistic to achieve the most efficient processes and cost through intelligent data analysis and report to Pomelo management.
- Strategic data analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- This position is based in Jakarta Indonesia Bachelors degree in business / Engineering or related
- Understanding of fashion and lifestyle business player in Jakarta,
- At least 3 yrs. experience in partners acquisition in E-Commerce Marketplace or Leasing at Shopping Malls.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to try different things and think out of the box
- Self-motivated, independent, multi-tasker energetic & adapt well in a fast-paced startup culture.
- Experienced in working among multi-cultural & fast paced environment..
- Understanding of e-commerce consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Knowledge in supply chain, particularly e-commerce and retail space will be advantageous.
- Number sensitive personality, extremely data driven with strong analytical skills
- Very tech-savvy & highly exposed to online world.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent English & Bahasa Indonesia communication skills.
- Interested applicants please send your CVs, contact information, and salary expectations
Company DescriptionRAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical RetreatRAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns.RAKxas world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether theyre business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.Job DescriptionYou will be driving profitable growth of the online transient market segment of the business and creating consumer demand and loyalty through proprietary and third party e-channels. Further you will support business growth & direction over the next 5 years. Start from leading, planning, executing the development of RAKxa e-Commerce capabilities, including web performance, Social Media, SEO, PPC and other online strategies and tactics. As Social Media Manager you will be in charge of developing and structuring an appropriate in house e-Commerce team based upon business needs, financial cost and return. Last but not least you will provide consultation and direction to managed properties in both domestic and international markets on both strategic and tactical e-Commerce activities.QualificationsAt least Bachelors Degree in any related filed.Experience in online marketing roles in the hotel or travel industry.Very good written & verbal English is essential.Good understating of Search Engine Optimization and Pay-per-clicks tactics.Experience in using Content Management Systems and Social Media contents.Proficient analytical web skills and ability to analyze website performance data (i.e. financial, statistical and /or performance).Strong analytical skills are a must. Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.