WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Market Analysis, Financial Analysis, English
- GENERAL SUMMARY.
- Big C Ecommerce Marketing (New Channel) will be responsible for driving overall sales performance of newly developed channels i.e. chat & shop, call & shop, social commerce. Developing marketing plan and executing all marketing activities through these channels. Working closely with internal and external parties to ensure marketing campaign execution. Monitoring and tracking of performance in responsible channels and propose growth plan..
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
- Develop marketing plan for newly developed/ emerging channels i.e. chat & shop, call & shop, social commerce etc. to drive sales and acquire new customers.
- Work closely with Merchandise, Trade plan and Operations teams to execute promotion. campaigns and identify potential growth area as well as negotiate with suppliers to drive sales growth.
- Establish marketing activities guidelines, social commerce techniques and tactics in order to equip Operations and customer service team to improve conversion.
- Monitor and analyze performance for responsible channels in order to take action at product or sub-category level, region/ province/ store level.
- Work with internal teams to set up promotion in system as planned i.e. identify key highlight items, submit promotion price to web admin, submit creative brief etc.
- Monitor market trends and competitors to identify opportunities for Big C.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement, and work cross-functionally to execute those improvements.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce, retail business, marketing or trade planning in ecommerce business.
- 2+ years of sales & marketing experience in omni-channel retail, chat & shop, social commerce channels.
- Able to communicate well in English both written and speaking.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Results driven and solution oriented.
- Energized by a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Has entrepreneur spirit and is a self-starter with sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skill to collaborate closely with different functional areas.
- Has high-level of business acumen and financial management.
- Has understanding of online consumer behavior, online/ ecommerce trends, ecommerce performance metrics.
Adobe Illustrator, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing / Newsletters, English, Mandarin
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- WORKING LOCATION.
- ARYU Self Storage Lat Krabang.
- iPLACE Park Lat Krabang.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Plan and drive leasing plan to achieve sales targets, expand our brandawareness,leadgeneration and business opportunities.
- Responsible for all sales activities and marketing campaigns to lease spaces, such as,Update websites contentand graphic design.
- Compile property data for clients, such as market surveys, summary reports, maps and status updates.
- Gather, develop, prepareand distribute marketing materials both digital and conventional ones.
- Partner with property leasing agencies and engage in local business community for the purpose of creating brand awareness, leads generation and new clients.
- Accompany prospective clients to property sites to discuss space/property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Gather and coordinate materials necessary for transactions such as leases, and sales agreements.
- Prepare offers, term sheets, and lease amendments.
- Handle and follow up all enquiries from prospective clients.
- Maintain current knowledge of market conditions and legislation that may affect our properties.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in company databases of related spaces/properties available for lease.
- Maintain and develop satisfactorily relationship with tenants.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree with 1 - 2 years of commercial real estate sales and marketing experience. New graduates with strong qualifications are also welcome. COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to clients. Ability to effectively present information. REASONING ABILITY
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills. OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES.
- Deliver creative ideas to develop and ramp up suitable marketing channels.
- Coordinate creation and uploading killer and amazing website contents that drive great results.
- Know how to make and nail winning pitches through write-ups in electronic mail, brochure and other forms for our campaigns.
- Good communication in English (spoken and written).
- Willingness to participate in networking, business and social events outside of regular working hours.
- Strong management skills.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive at all times.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Microsoft Office, Social media, Management, English
- Amplifi is the media innovation and investment arm of Dentsu International Thailand.
- Amplifi s goal is to help the whole of DentsuInternational Thailand identify and generate value across all media opportunities. Amplifi harnesses technology, insight and creative thinking and works collaboratively with clients, media and tech owners to create an uplift in business outcomes, delivering against the mission of Value for All .
- Execute and manage Search engine marketing campaign to reach business objective.
- Bring knowledge and experience to control campaign performance to meet KPI.
- Control Overall Search Engine Marketing Campaign Performance to achieve business goal on search campaign.
- Overall Planning, Set up, Optimize and Analysis Search Engine Marketing Campaign and control campaign performance to achieve business goal on search campaign. (manager level).
- Work with Account management team to develop campaign strategy and execution plan. (manager level).
- Graduate in related field e.g. Business Administration/Advertising/ Economics/ Computer Science or Engineering.
- 1 - 5 Years experience on SEM or Biddable Media Campaign Management.
- English literate, able to work in an international working environment.
- Curious and passionate with technology, the Internet, and online advertising environment.
- Comfortable with numbers and data.
- Native to MS Excel + able to apply / understand spreadsheet data + able to draw implications.
- Resilient, has learner s mentality.
- Able to persevere under ambiguity.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders / month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.