WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- SEM & Display Marketing Manager
- Pomelo is a leading Omni-channel fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast-fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Manage the Performance Marketing budget and ensure that User Acquisition, Buyer and User retention performance reach the business plan objectives
- Manage Affiliate, Social Paid (Facebook Ads), Search & Display and SEO teams (around 3-4 people)
- Work closely with Regional senior management to ensure constant alignment and consistency between company strategy and budget utilization
- Understand SEA media environment and suggest digital strategy adjustment based on its evolution
- Identify root causes of issues in daily channels operation and develop both practical solutions and new processes/models to improve it
- Translate complex online marketing data into easily understandable insights for other relevant teams and senior management
- Leverage Online Marketing planning and execution expertise to support other department initiatives
- Be creative and think out of the box to identify different initiates that could improve user experience and maximize user activation.
- 5-6 years experience in Performance Marketing, with management skills, ideally in startups from E-commerce, Travel or Food Delivery industries strong data/finance/consulting backgrounds with the appetite for e-commerce/marketing also considered
- Very strong analytical & critical thinking with data-driven
- Outstanding communication skills in collaborating with diverse, multi-functional teams
- Organization and project management skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Ad manager, Affiliate marketing platforms
- Pomelo is searching for a Team Lead, who will be overseeing the entire Content Marketing team in content creation, campaign conceptualization, creative campaign execution for all platforms, both online and offline. You will also contribute to the direction of major campaigns, while gaining exposure to the processes behind brand building and creative strategy conceptualization.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Content Creation & Execution
- Work closely with the core Brand and Marketing team to conceptualize exceptional campaigns from start to finish, while ensuring all messaging is clearly given to Pomelo customers.
- Collaborate with the Campaign and Creative team to develop exceptional, captivating and interesting campaign concepts; while optimizing marketing campaigns and assets
- Drive continuous innovation and fresh content that will engage, excite and inspire our customers
- Take ownership of all Pomelo brand messaging and customer communications, while also playing a key role in the building of the Pomelo brand.
- Establish and consistently maintains Pomelos brand voice to be current, engaging, and incorporating recent trends from each market into content.
- Keep our marketing emails, social media accounts, retail, and website up to date with error-free, fresh, and informative content that ensures customers will come back for more.
- Fluent In Social Media
- Offer full support to the social media team and contribute to the development of editorial content
- An out of the box thinker who will drive innovation throughout all Pomelo channels
- Onsite Maintenance
- Take ownership of the Pomelo omni-channel messaging to ensure consistency and clarity across all touch points, online and offline.
- Oversee product naming and descriptions for each Pomelo style
- Collaborate closely with the Visual Design Team to create inspirational, original copies to be used in all branding and marketing assets.
- Work closely with the Retail Team to come up with retail store designs, signages, and concisely communicate promotions/sales.
- Guarantee that the copy and messaging across all markets are consistent and stay true to Pomelos tone of voice.
- Exceptional Leader
- Manage a team of copywriters and content creators across multiple languages (English, Thai, Bahasa) and markets to ensure that the messaging is consistent and the campaigns are locally optimised.
- Work on process and system optimisation, for greater efficiency and productivity and ensure all operations are scalable for future market and business growth
- Lead your team to ensure ideas are fresh, engaging and exciting for our customers, while also following the business commercial objectives
- Be a champion of great ideas, a leader of innovation and a strong collaborator
- Bachelors degree
- A content creator with a keen eye for trends and a passion for building exceptional brand campaigns
- An ideas person who thinks big.
- A Talented writer
- Native language proficiency in English
- A passion for social media, writing, fashion, ecommerce
- Creative and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- A team player who is able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Responsible and able to excel in a fast paced environment
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a leading digital marketerresponsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Johnson& Johnson Consumer (Thailand)Category Marketing ManagerOverall purpose of job:Lead Consumer Category Strategies, Category Opportunities and Category Development from shopper & customer analytics to ensure market leading excellence in execution to assign Retail Environments.Essential duties and responsibilities:This person will responsible to three main pillars includes Identifying Category Growth Opportunities, converting brands priorities into Category plans and Execution frameworks, as well as Fulfilling Specific Categories / Customer DemandsDevelop Category marketing strategy, included Category blue print, Category big bets and omni Category.Initiate Category growth opportunity and own end-to-end the priority Category projects in specific Category.Manage Category priority, activity grid and new product listing for multiple categories/brands.Analyze customer and shopper insight into Category strategy.Supervise marketing team to plan and conduct campaigns, trade show and other customized plans.Manage and proactively review execution metrics to ensure CIW budgets are operate at the best efficiency of ROI.Monitor and manage investment within allotted trade marketing budget. Collaborate with team and retail establishment on strategic partnership planning such as JBP, Category health check, Business review.Qualifications
- Johnson (Thailand)
- Channel Marketing
- Overall purpose of job:
- Lead Consumer Channel Strategies, Channel Opportunities and
- Channel Development from shopper & customer analytics to ensure market
- leading excellence in execution to assign Retail Environments.
- Essential duties and responsibilities:
- This person will responsible to three main pillars includes
- Identifying Channel Growth Opportunities, converting brands priorities into
- Channel plans and Execution frameworks, as well as Fulfilling Specific
- Channels / Customer Demands
- Develop channel
- marketing strategy, included channel blue print, channel big bets and
- Omni channel.Initiate channel growth
- opportunity and own end-to-end the priority channel projects in
- specific channel.Manage channel priority,
- activity grid and new product listing for multiple categories/brands.Analyze customer and
- shopper insight into channel strategy.Supervise marketing team
- to plan and conduct campaigns, trade show and other customized plans.Manage and proactively
- review execution metrics to ensure CIW budgets are operate at the best
- efficiency of ROI.Monitor and manage
- investment within allotted trade marketing budget. Collaborate with team and
- retail establishment on strategic partnership planning such as JBP,
- Category health check, Business review.
- Special requirements:
- Previous experience
- working as a channel marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
- Experience in managing budgets
- ideally within a channel marketing setting. Experience / knowledge of Online
- channel.A strong understanding of
- the distribution channels for the FMCG industry. Project management
- experience would be a definite advantage. Strong analytical
- skills and the ability to translate trade/customer/shopper insights and
- strategies into strong go-to-market priorities and execution plan. Spectrum of strategic
- thinking to operationalization to close out the executional loop.Proactively assess and
- spot new channel opportunities.
- 3-5 years of Trade
- marketing experience, preferably in FMCG or related business fieldKnowledge for Online
- channelStrong Analytical skillsAbility to use commercial
- program/ research; Nielsen Advisor, Dunnhumby, EYC, Kantar, etc.Organization skill /
- Multi-taskExperience in operations /
- salesCommunication and English
- language proficiencySelf-motivated with strong
- operational discipline to deliver against financial budgets, timelines and
- ROI objectives.
- Core competencies required for this role:
- Strategic thinker with
- experience creating comprehensive channel plans.Realistic big picture
- thinking for future trend and opportunity to company.Outstanding communication
- and problem-solving skills/ team player.Good relationship builder
- among multi departments.
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionSalesRequisition ID2005810081W
- Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
- Assistant Category Marketing Manager
- Overall Responsibility
- Reporting to the Category Development Manager, the incumbent is primary responsible
- for planning, leading, organizing, and controlling the operational and
- administrative responsibilities involved in the development of programs and/or
- projects in specific brand/category to ensure the achievement of
- maximum/optimize sales/distribution/share results and effectively managing
- budget at the same time. He/she will analyze on brand/category business in each
- channel to promote the growth and development, implementation and evaluation of
- the strategic plans, which are aligned to the divisional and corporate
- strategies. She/he will communicate with Marketing and Sales in matters of
- brand/franchise strategies and customer marketing/channel strategies.
- Principal Responsibilities
- To synchronize brand strategy and channel strategy into the execution in
- stores to supplement the achievement of the maximum sales/distribution results,
- and implement the annual business strategies and plans in order to achieve
- business plan, distribution and merchandising target. And recommend change to
- business strategy and tactics where necessary.
- Effectively manage budgeting by doing analyze cost & profit of doing
- business by franchise, by brand and by channel.
- understand and monitor key competitors activities (product development,
- pricing, distribution, merchandising and promotion activities in order to
- provide feedback and reapply for the company's brand.
- To do volume forecast on new product initiative and promotional SKUs, and
- challenge channel team on monthly estimate by brand.
- To be an expert on trade promotion execution and management in order to
- provide recommendation to marketing team and channel team.
- To initiate the promotional tools i.e. Trade presenter, Promotion
- Presentation material, POS material, selling tools by reapplying conceptual
- To work closely with strategic customer teams on growing customer category
- business by reapplying category management into the in store execution plan.
- Maintain regular contact (visit) the market regularly to refresh trade/customer
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or any related
- field. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in trade marketing/ field Sales/ sales management from FMCG companies
- Good command of both Thai and English languages in speaking, reading ,and writing
- Excellent negotiation & communication skill
- Computer proficiency (MS words, excel, PowerPoint)
- Result oriented and proactive
- Entrepreneurial understanding
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionSalesRequisition ID2005808727W
Facebook Marketing, English
฿25,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ดำเนินงาน และจัดการกิจกรรมทางการตลาด ตามแผนงานที่วางไว้ ทั้งการสื่อสารและประชาสัมพันธ์ต่างๆ ผ่านทุกช่องทาง ทั้ง offline / online รวมไปถึงการจัดกิจกรรมทางการตลาดทุกชนิด.
- นำเสนอแผนและงบประมาณการสื่อสารการตลาด รวมถึง ควบคุมการใช้งบประมาณ และรายจ่ายสำหรับแต่ละกิจกรรมด้านการตลาด.
- วิเคราะห์และอัพเดทกระแสของตลาดที่เกี่ยวข้อง เพื่อมองหาโอกาสและช่องทางใหม่ในการทำกิจกรรมทางด้านการตลาด.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Market Analysis, English
฿25,000 - ฿70,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- รับสมัครบุคคลที่มีความเป็นผู้นำ มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ และช่างสังเกต สนใจในเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆ
- เรียนรู้ ทดลอง เครื่องมือและโอกาสทางการตลาดใหม่ๆ เพื่อนำมาปรับใช้อยู่เสมอ.
- วางแผนกลยุทธ์ สร้างสรรค์แคมเปญต่างๆ เพื่อภาพลักษณ์ของแบรนด์.
- บริหารงบประมาณ และค่าใช้จ่าย.
- ตรวจสอบข้อความ Art work สื่อ และ Keyword ต่างๆ ให้ถูกต้อง.
- Johnson& Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Senior Brand Manager Aim of job:Lead the Brand amplification in country to ensure market-leading excellence in execution towards consumer, and customer in respective country on a given portfolio of brands. Build and harness the power of a cross functional team to align behind objectives and win in market to deliver sales, share and profit targets.Main accountabilities:1. Develop and implement Local Brand o Ensure execution of the plan per channel and customer based on local knowledge (trade windows, lead times, KAM agreements) and in timely alignment and coordination with consumer facing activation. o Provide brand education and relevant detailing material.o Copy/ Campaign: Involvement in adoption & approval of local copy / campaign material and production incl. translation and ensuring regulatory approval & timely deliveryo Develop and provide analysis to evaluate campaign performance from consumers, across channels as well as customers on key initiatives. o Initiate and execute local amplification activities aimed at driving growth and increasing share in local marketo Develop channel specific master plans aligned with brand strategy across channels and categories to secure optimal positioning in storeo Work with local agencies on brand amplification initiatives in market2. Share Local Market Insights and be a counterpart to the local channel teamso Responsible for deployment of brand amplification of Cluster lead initiatives, driving in country brand at channel and customer level through NPI presentations, shopper activation activities, training material and customer tailored promotional support o Align on customer targets and give input on tracking measures, in line with the Activation Plan and Master Plans.o Ensure relevant product & shopper training for sales team with support of regulatory team.o Review market share tracking and work with relevant commercial partners to discuss and deliver relevant actionso Input and support with local research 3. Stakeholder Collaboration and Commercial Engagemento Provide Cluster teams with key insights and analytics for NPI business cases as requiredo Input to budget process and target setting, creation of POs, tracking and any recommendations for investment shifts in market. o Input to SEA, Local and regional NPI naming and regulatory strategy as requiredo Review local artwork and sign off in collaboration with SEA Cluster as requiredo Manage local slob - Initiate displays-solutions when needed in line with GP targetso Local portfolio management (agreed SKU-rationalization, phase-in and out)o Provide input on request to Cluster brand reviews, responsible for any local brand related reviewso Work in collaboration with Cluster lead team and BAM Leaders to seek best practice cases and opportunity to leverage activation ideas from other markets.o Input on local issues and requirements to brand strategy & brand plans.4. Ensure high quality local adoptation for consumer facing marketing material o Copy/ Campaign: Involvement in adoption & approval of local copy / campaign material and production incl. translation and ensuring regulatory approval & timely delivery. o Digital: Adoption & approval of local site and production incl. translation and ensuring regulatory approval, also applicable for other digital or social media marketing activities. o Secure campaigns are in line with local data privacy regulations o PR: Execute and evaluate PR activity for the brand o Sampling/WOM: Execute and evaluate sampling or WOM activity for the brand Qualifications
- ProfileLevel of Education Rationale Req. Should MeritUniversity degree in Business administration or respective studies Work experienceExperience of at least than 3 commercial cycles of Trade / Brand Marketing, Sales Mgt, KAM experience. Specific competence requirements Knowledge of local trade structures and key deliverables for a successful trade partner Strong focus on commercial brand performance and financials Personal characteristics (Key Competences)Team player P Proven self-starter with strong initiative, enthusiasm for business, as well as being result-oriented. Language skillsLocal Language Good English language skills Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionMarketingRequisition ID2005804047W
- Do you want to contribute to the future of
- healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and
- passion to this cause, our companys name is dedicated to our employees. Its
- their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the
- ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.We offer you a
- flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort
- zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come in and join our global team as Product Manager, Oncology
- (Molecular Imaging & Computed Tomography) to be
- responsible for Molecular Imaging
- products and achieving the business targets in Thailand.Your mission and responsibilities:You will provide sales support for our
- Molecular Imaging and Therapy Planning solutions:Product presentations to customersSupport and guide system configurationsProduct related communication and
- clarification with the regional headquarterManage product specific sales trainings
- in coordination with regional head quarterProvide product updates and competitive
- and market intelligence to sales forceSupport installed base retention
- initiativesYou will develop and implement
- marketing strategy for Molecular Imaging and Therapy Planning solutionsYou will manage Siemens Healthineers
- presence at local conferences and trade shows together with MarCom teamYou will collaborate with customers to
- set up clinical workshopsYou will drive Key Opinion Leaders
- development in Molecular Imaging and Therapy PlanningTo find out more
- about the specific business, have a look at qualifications and
- experiences:You have 3 to 5 years of working experience in medical imaging with a focus on molecular imaging and therapy planningExperience as a radiographer or medical
- physicist in a hospital OR in a product specific role in a medical imaging
- vendor company (e.g. application specialist, account manager, marketing,
- product management)You possess expert knowledge on
- Molecular Imaging and/or Therapy PlanningYour personality and skills:You possess good communication skills to front internal
- and external stakeholdersYou possess excellent presentation skillsYou are proficient
- in Thai and English both written and spokenBeing
- part of our team:Siemens
- Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than
- 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future
- of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every
- day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
- diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
- medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Your
- cultural fit:Our unique team
- spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will
- to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to
- lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we
- want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.To all recruitment
- agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
- forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location.
- Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
- resumes. Organization: Siemens HealthineersCompany: Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Siemens Smart Infrastructure is seeking a dynamic Senior Sales Manager to lead and manage our Energy Distribution Systems (EDS) Business in South and West Region. This EDS Sales Manager will ensure that strong customer relationships within the Infrastructure sector are created and maintained, while driving the Team to achieve their stated EDS business goals.Responsibilities IncludePromote focused approach to selling, based on vertical market penetration and specific company initiatives.Thorough understanding of wide-ranging challenges faced by local government and commercial/industrial clients with strong ideas and approach for helping address and overcome these by developing comprehensive, mutually-beneficial partnerships and strategies.Well networked with market decision makers, and involved in market focused associated trade organizations and professional groupsUnderstand and explain the correlation between market drives, business objectives and operational issues as they relate to value propositions, applying this knowledge as a strategic sales coach to support individual sales representatives in creating account strategies.Ensure coordinated and cooperative effort between EDS sales team and EDS operations, as well as other divisions within Siemens.Identify and set strategic direction of EDS sales team, based on local market conditions and drivers, company initiatives, competitive landscape and local Siemens relationships.Drive focused approach for the team consistent with this direction to maximize revenue, profit and customer satisfaction.Manage the creation and development of EDS projects for customers in select vertical markets, such as Republic and Local Government, commercial/industrial.Manage the sales process to ensure customer opportunities are properly qualified prior to investment of resources.Recruit, retain, train and mentor sales personnel. Ensure that our sales personnel are skilled in selling the value of our company supported initiatives, such as alternative/renewable energy, green and sustainability solutions, innovative financing and energy services.Create specific and challenging goals consistent with team's strategic direction. Provide candid feedback and coaching throughout the year, as well as formal performance appraisals.Demonstrate the ability to make changes based on lack of performance, if necessary.Assist sales personnel with networking activities, marketing, customer meetings, proposal development and customer presentations to deliver outstanding customer value.Participate in development of long range sales planning and growth strategies. Develop detailed sales forecast and provide input to budget.Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And ExperienceBachelors Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field preferred. (Minimum education required is a high school diploma)At least 10 years of sales experience including 5 or more years of experience managing successful sales teams.Requires a strong understanding of technical and financial concepts.Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct personnel toward achievement of a common goal.Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills in English are required to interact with customers, vendors, and employees.Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and manage the dynamics of a complex organization required.Required travel: 50%Other requirements:Individual must possess a valid Drivers license in good standing.Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And ExperienceOther preferences:Existing experience with infrastructure, construction, engineering or technology sales and sales managementCandidates with success in Performance Contracting sales, or candidates selling or sales management of other types of complex solution sales to clients will receive preference
- Organization: Smart InfrastructureCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time