WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders / month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.
- Analyze corporate sales performance to identify drivers of growth, impact of key trade activities, media communicated and competitive actions.
- Analyze performance of corporate trade activity to determine effectiveness, key success factors and improvement opportunity.
- Provide simulation of sales, transaction and cost impact of new/future trade activities, also suggesting proper mechanic and forecast potential trade.
- Provide adhoc analysis support and coordinate with CSS (BigC shopper data agency) to incorporate customer performance.
- Deliver division performance review to Merchandizing team with clear actions recommended and keep track of what is acted on for full loop evaluation.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, preferably International Program, Marketing Major or any related fields.
- Minimum 3 years in Retail or FMCG, preferably in data analysis role.
- Ability to understand, incorporate, analyze various data sources and put into presentation.
- Strong logical thinking and good in numbers and analysis.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English, can-do attitude and open-minded personality.
- Able to handle multi-tasks/projects, work under pressure and meeting timeline.
Microsoft Office, Social media, Management, English
- Amplifi is the media innovation and investment arm of Dentsu International Thailand.
- Amplifi s goal is to help the whole of DentsuInternational Thailand identify and generate value across all media opportunities. Amplifi harnesses technology, insight and creative thinking and works collaboratively with clients, media and tech owners to create an uplift in business outcomes, delivering against the mission of Value for All .
- Execute and manage Search engine marketing campaign to reach business objective.
- Bring knowledge and experience to control campaign performance to meet KPI.
- Control Overall Search Engine Marketing Campaign Performance to achieve business goal on search campaign.
- Overall Planning, Set up, Optimize and Analysis Search Engine Marketing Campaign and control campaign performance to achieve business goal on search campaign. (manager level).
- Work with Account management team to develop campaign strategy and execution plan. (manager level).
- Graduate in related field e.g. Business Administration/Advertising/ Economics/ Computer Science or Engineering.
- 1 - 5 Years experience on SEM or Biddable Media Campaign Management.
- English literate, able to work in an international working environment.
- Curious and passionate with technology, the Internet, and online advertising environment.
- Comfortable with numbers and data.
- Native to MS Excel + able to apply / understand spreadsheet data + able to draw implications.
- Resilient, has learner s mentality.
- Able to persevere under ambiguity.
Market Analysis, Financial Analysis, English
- GENERAL SUMMARY.
- Big C Ecommerce Marketing (New Channel) will be responsible for driving overall sales performance of newly developed channels i.e. chat & shop, call & shop, social commerce. Developing marketing plan and executing all marketing activities through these channels. Working closely with internal and external parties to ensure marketing campaign execution. Monitoring and tracking of performance in responsible channels and propose growth plan..
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
- Develop marketing plan for newly developed/ emerging channels i.e. chat & shop, call & shop, social commerce etc. to drive sales and acquire new customers.
- Work closely with Merchandise, Trade plan and Operations teams to execute promotion. campaigns and identify potential growth area as well as negotiate with suppliers to drive sales growth.
- Establish marketing activities guidelines, social commerce techniques and tactics in order to equip Operations and customer service team to improve conversion.
- Monitor and analyze performance for responsible channels in order to take action at product or sub-category level, region/ province/ store level.
- Work with internal teams to set up promotion in system as planned i.e. identify key highlight items, submit promotion price to web admin, submit creative brief etc.
- Monitor market trends and competitors to identify opportunities for Big C.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement, and work cross-functionally to execute those improvements.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce, retail business, marketing or trade planning in ecommerce business.
- 2+ years of sales & marketing experience in omni-channel retail, chat & shop, social commerce channels.
- Able to communicate well in English both written and speaking.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Results driven and solution oriented.
- Energized by a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Has entrepreneur spirit and is a self-starter with sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skill to collaborate closely with different functional areas.
- Has high-level of business acumen and financial management.
- Has understanding of online consumer behavior, online/ ecommerce trends, ecommerce performance metrics.
- Job Summary:
- This role is based in Bangkok.
- The Walt Disney Company s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
- Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
- The Senior Manager, Brand & Partnerships Marketing (Thailand) will be an integral part of the Disney+ team in Southeast Asia (SEA). The role will be responsible for leading Disney+ brand and content -marketing campaigns in Thailand, focused on maximizing brand and platform awareness amongst local consumers. Critical to success will be audience comprehension of the platform s key benefits and unique selling points. The role will develop and pitch strategic marketing partnerships to support the growth of the Disney+ platform.
- This role is also responsible for localizing global plans and strategies for local success. He/she will work with local performance marketing, social and customer retention teams to develop a cohesive go-to-market strategy and define project timelines from ideation to launch, working ultimately towards one joint acquisition target. He/she will also work with creative and communications teams to drive brand growth, awareness and reach.
- The role will collaborate with other lines of business including Studios, Franchise, Media Networks and Consumer Products teams to align Disney+ synergy and owned media plans, with cross company priorities to draft off and support major content and brand beats.
- Develop the brand and content marketing strategy for Disney+ in Thailand.
- Identify and execute local cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Partner with the Social Media, Performance Marketing, Retention & Lifecycle Marketing, Studios Marketing and Franchise Marketing teams to deliver holistic marketing campaigns for Disney+.
- Partner with Global Brand Marketing teams to leverage global plans and marketing assets for Thailand.
- Develop a local synergy and owned media plan for Disney+, ensuring that all owned media opportunities are maximized.
- Maintain marketing campaign calendar. Define project timelines from ideation to launch.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing product s organic presence on across O&O media, such as channels, studio marketing activities and other local promotional and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal creative teams and external agencies to produce a creative testing pipeline for each campaign cycle.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years comprehensive and demonstrable experience in building direct-to-consumer brands, in consumer technology, leading consumer brands, or similar multinational companies.
- Strong experience developing and managing brand marketing campaigns with execution experience across the marketing mix.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and cultural nuances in Thailand.
- Experience identifying research insights and presenting actionable recommendations.
- Comprehensive experience pitching, converting and managing brand marketing partnerships.
- Ability to influence internal and external cross-functional teams effectively.
- Proven track record as a self-starter in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Solid experience in team management.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative mindset with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategies/decisions.
- Analytical mindset, ability to apply data and insights to strategy to drive results.
- Language proficiency in English and Thai.
- The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.