WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Sales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
฿40,000 - ฿50,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- The role of Business Development and Marketing Manager works to achieve an organization's market position and achieve financial growth. This position translates long-term strategic goals into building client relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, and maintaining knowledge of current and future market trends.
- The main duties of Business Development and Marketing Manager can be summarized as follows:
- New Business Development.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into businesses.
- Organize high profile marketing events that fits with clients interests and perceive value in the event.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your and organization's network.
- Research and build relationship with new and existing clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Propose pricing the solution/service.
- Know how to use web-base and App to monitor and increase sales opportunities.
- Present the high level of quality and professional image.
- Adhere to high morale and ethics standard.
- Client Retention.
- Focus on value created to clients rather than sales volumes.
- Understand values that organization's services and products can add to the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationship.
- Marketing Planning.
- Attend industry function and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Create marketing events and other marketing activities to strengthen products' brand positioning.
- Establish brand communications to clients and other stakeholders.
- Management and Research.
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Business Development report.
- Lead the team of sales and marketing staff.
- Align department strategies with organization strategies.
- Live an organization's values and business principles.
- This position requires at least a bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of sales and marketing experience is a must. An MBA and Master Degree in related fields is often requested as well.
- Other Skills and Qualifications.
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing & Communication, Closing Skills, Prospecting, Sales Planning, Microsoft Office.
Sales, English, Thai
- Identifying great restaurants, bars etc in the food and beverage industry and calling these businesses to get them excited about being a partner ofeatigo.com.
- Working with those partners to create an attractive promotions our members.
- Coordinating with other departments for member restaurants. This includes news, offers and event postings and newsletters.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and member restaurants.
- Report toSales Director.
- Proffered Thai Nationality.
- Male/Female, age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor s degree in any field.
- Good command in English and Thai.
Sales, Business Statistics / Analysis, eCommerce, English, Thai
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Good communication skills and attention to detail are equally important.
- Identify & contact potential restaurant partners that can benefit from incremental diners during their off-peak hours.
- Present convincing business cases to demonstrate clear value to these potential restaurant partners.
- Continuously analyse, identify & execute value creation opportunities for existing restaurant partners.
- Meet rigorous daily reporting requirements.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years sales / account management experience, preferably in e-commerce industry.
- Ability to use data and analytics while building on client conversations.
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem solving.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently.
- Key Responsibilities: Define and communicate product requirements and specifications that cater to local needs by thinking
- creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and build a solid business case to support features
- development Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for Sales, Restaurant Experience, Customer Experience, Marketing and Logistics Define and communicate product strategy and roadmap to the global product team Prioritize and adjust product backlog according to strategic product value Collect and coordinate feature requests from all departments, making sure to communicate with all product
- managers Coordinate bug reports and change requests which includes customer facing and internal facing products.
- points if you have worked in a similar organization or e-commerce company Passion to build a great product that brings amazing food to the Thais and be successful with that product in
- the market Obsession about delivering the best customer experience through design excellence, usability consumer
- appeal in product Good understanding of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies. Sense of urgency, practical, solution-oriented and self-motivated Analytical mindset and ability to process and derive insights from data Excellent communication skills, clear logical thinking, and ability to coordinate with and influence multiple
- stakeholders Fluency in English and Thai with good understanding of Thai context.
- What we offer: Enjoyable, dynamic and challenging working environment Responsibility from day one in a fast growing global company Employee Discount Codes Travelling fee / work phone Regular company and team events.
Sales, Market Analysis
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ADGES' human capital consultants help clients, including top-level executives, board members, and HR professionals, optimize business performance by addressing their human capital issues. Specifically, consultants and analysts help clients manage, reward and engage talent to drive business performance. ADGES' ability to compete is driven from powerful tools, intellectual capital, high quality of work, leveraged resources and top talent.
- Sales manager is involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote ADGES' products, services or ideas. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product development, distribution, sponsorship, and research.
- Generate sales based on agreed KPI.
- Understand ADGES' products and unique selling points.
- Align ADGES' products with potential clients.
- Present ADGES' products by own self and able to demonstrate the selling points to align with customers demands.
- Work collaboratively with the clients to come up with the proposal that captured customers demands with ADGES' service.
- Follow up with the clients and turn proposal to businesses.
- Make sure all required financial documents have complied with the client's requirements as well as ADGES' requirements.
- Marketing Function:
- Liaising and networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;.
- Communicating with CEOs, HR executives, and managing customer relationships;.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions;.
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;.
- Monitoring competitor activity;.
- Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred.
- Hand-on, flexible, and able to keep up with the recent trend of professional business marketing practices and campaign.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Good personal skills and confident when dealing with a senior executive.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the small but fast-moving organization.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Mature and self-motivator.
- Team players.
- Hand on but still keep a big picture in-mind.