WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Teaching, Good Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Punctual, Service-Minded, English, Thai
- Young Learners Assistant Srinakarin (Part time - Weekend).
- THE BRITISH COUNCIL YLA PROGRAMME We are looking for a part-time who can work with us for more than 6 months. Workdays are only 1-2 days per week, 7 hours per day (including 30 minutes break) starting from 8.30-16.00 on Saturday-Sunday (on your preference) at Srinakarin branch, Paradise Park Shopping Centre.
- Come and gain experience in UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- YLAs work with teachers in the classroom in all primary classes and clubs.
- To support young learners to participate and maximise their use of English in activities.
- Answer questions or respond to feedback from parents.
- Help the teacher translate when they need to talk to parents.
- To be responsible for administrative tasks.
- To supervise the young learners behaviour in and out the classroom and ensure their safety.Ensure the safety of children under 11 while they are on British Council premises.
- Supervise learners waiting to be collected.
- Check the ID card of the parent when collecting their child.
- Supervise the classroom and corridor areas during break times.
- Supervises any special activities e.g. crafts during Christmas weekend.
- Carry out any tasks assigned from the YL team.
- Let the duty officer know about any health and safety concerns.
- To assist teachers to carry out activities e.g. the Reading Challenge:Initiate, promote and conduct activity both inside and outside the class.
- Decorate boards with relevant and useful information.
- Encourage students to choose books according to the following process:Assist students to choose book.
- Record the book details in the borrowing and returning system provided.
- Review the book the student read and make sure they do any relevant activities to receive rewards provided.
- Ensure the students receive the correct portfolio and stickers as required..
- Experience with children in classroom.
- Good in English: You will be expected to speak English during lessons. Thai language is only spoken if a student is really struggling with understanding instructions or concepts, is upset, or we need to provide students with some specific information.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- Brilliant communication skills and customer empathy.
- Self-motivated and passion to work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Salary: 126 THB per hour.
- Job type: Part-Time.
- Company overview.
- Size: 100-500 employees.
- Industry: Education.
- Location: Bangkok.
- Website: www.britishcouncil.or.th.
- Why join us: Valuing diversity is essential to the British Council s work. We aim to abide by and promote equality legislation by following both the letter and the spirit of it to try and avoid unjustified discrimination, recognising discrimination as a barrier to equality of opportunity, inclusion and human rights. All staff worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies. The British Council is a full member of Keeping Children Safe (KCS) and has achieved level 1 child safe certification. We believe that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in Article 19, UNCRC, 1989 and that every child matter - everywhere in the world. In line with the British Council's Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks including criminal record checks, in line with legal requirements.