WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, English
- THE BRITISH COUNCIL YLA PROGRAMME We are looking for apart-time who can work with us for more than 6 months.Workdays are fromThursday 4.00 PM - 8.00 PM and Saturday and Sunday 8.00 AM - 4.00 PM atChaengwattana, Srinakarin,Pinklao,Ladprao,Siam Square, and Chiang Mai Branch.
- Come and gain experience in UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- To coordinate the YLA.
- Draft YLA Monthly Roster, match YLAs to teachers and arrange cover.
- Assess YLA needs, participate in recruitment.
- Before class each day, inform YLAs about events, activities, ad hoc matters, etc.
- After class each day, give and receive feedback, inform about upcoming activities.
- Ensure quality standards through YLA observations, performance management and arrange/deliver training.
- Cover for YLAs in event of sickness, or as needed.
- Improve engagement and communication between key stakeholders (parents, SCM, Academic team and YLAs).
- To assist teaching staff both inside and outside the classroom:
- Meet with teachers at the start of term to discuss the class routines, rules and behaviour management system. Assist with implementing these systems throughout the term.
- Assist teachers with setting up and tidying the classroom and with wall displays of children s work.
- Spend a few minutes with teachers discussing the class, activities and students before the lesson starts.
- Assist with the production/preparation of resources and materials or help with administration tasks (when not required in the classroom).
- Agree classroom role with each teacher before lessons begin and speak English in that role.
- Play an active role and monitor learners and help create a supportive learning environment.
- Help teachers to demonstrate classroom activities so that children understand what they have to do.
- Motivate children to participate in classroom activities by demonstrating appropriate behaviour (e.g. singing, chanting, doing actions).
- Monitor children during activities to make sure they are on task, and encourage and assist them where necessary, without doing the work for them.
- Spend an appropriate amount of time with each student according to individual needs and those of the class as a whole.
- Help the teacher deal with latecomers, hand out children s work and assist with checking and marking children s homework.
- Get actively involved in group work to support, encourage and motivate children and set a good example.
- Help children to communicate in English as much as possible through encouragement, praise and giving them the language they need to express themselves (e.g. if they say something in Thai, help them to say it in English).
- Motivate children to tidy up at the end of the lesson to keep their bags organised and ensure the classroom and resources are ready for the next class.
- Support children in keeping their notebooks and portfolios organised and up-to-date with the homework recorded in the homework diary.
- Bring any sick children to the attention of the teacher so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Make teachers aware of any relevant issues such as a child who has come to class unhappy, a child being teased by a classmate etc.
- Contribute to the development, evaluation, and improvement of English language courses, materials and related services, through participating in meetings/focus groups and providing feedback to the Young Learners team.
- To ensure parents and other caregivers are kept informed and high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained:
- Build an appropriate rapport with YLs (positive but to remain authoritative E.g. not picking children up or other inappropriate behavior, speaking firmly -not shouting).
- Ensure that all enquiries and messages conveyed by parents/guardians are always passed on to teachers as soon as possible.
- Inform all stakeholders if a child is unwell and s/he is accompanied until the parent or caregiver arrives.
- Be available &/ or support teachers to answer parent / caregivers questions before &/ or after class.
- Forward all customer feedback to the SCM team on the day of receipt.
- Parents and other caregivers non-teaching related queries are directed to SCM or Senior Teacher as appropriate.
- Provide interpretation during consultations between teachers and parents / caregivers on request.
- Assist in planning/delivery of Parent Orientation Days, Parent-teacher days and launch days.
- Arrange appointments for meetings between BC teachers and parents after school as required.
- Call parents/guardians of absent students within an agreed timeframe.
- Call the parents/guardians of students regarding academic or behaviour issues reported by the teacher.
- Give out notices/letters to students.
- Support admin team with pre- and end-of-term preparation.
- Share information about new initiatives and daily events and activities.
- Actively engage students/parents about the advantages of attending clubs, activities & workshops.
- Primary events are delivered to standards set by the Head of Young Learners and in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- A record of attendance is kept for each event.
- To maintain library and resources organize/improve system for lending books, especially during the yearly Reading Challenge:
- Update stock & inventory records.
- Assist children during library visits to help them choose books and ensure they follow the library rules.
- Ensure children use the facility correctly and no damage is caused to materials.
- Check quality of storybooks on a weekly basis and remove any poor-quality stock.
- An undergraduate looking for a short time work experience.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- Brilliant communication skills and customer empathy.
- Self-motivated and passion to work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Love to work with children.
- Good in English.
- Thai nationality.
- 142 THB / per hour - Bangkok.
- 112 THB / per hour - Chiang Mai
- Closing date for applications: 30 June 2019 (23:59 UK Time)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.