WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- Implementing high quality, scalable and extendable JAVA solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering quality software that meets requirements working to a timeline
- Provide guidance and direction to stakeholders to deliver on their expectations
- Explore new business solutions to continually enhance functionality that fulfills user needs
- Provide expert advice and leadership on standards and methodologies of application design and functionality
- Motivated to be continually enhancing your skills to be aware of the latest software development trends/skills
- Be a self-starter and recognize when issues need to be raised
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information System, or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in Java programming
- Minimum 5 years of experience for Senior level; JAVA based language experience
- Familiar with Java Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Spring MVC framework, JSP servlet
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- COVID-19 Update:
- We are still looking for and hiring new employees for all positions listed on the website.
- Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we will not have any personal on-site interview. All interviews will be conducted via Skype and you will be allowed to work from home until the situation gets better.
- We are hiring Front-End Web Developer
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- A RDS DBA must be able to maintain optimal application performance to keep business operations running smoothly. A major role of this position involves the usage of tools to monitor, log and react to performance changes on a daily basis. This oftens covers a broad range of skills including the programming and configuration of performance monitoring systems. Omise places great importance on the performance of our RDS systems and across the Infrastructure team. A few of the duties of this position include:
- Improving Database Performance: Having an experienced DBA managing a database will increase overall performance, keeping users and managers happy, and saving costs.Improving Application performance: Closely working with our developers to remove slow queries and bottlenecks, and to effectively scale our applications with PostgreSQL built in features such as Partitioning and Sharding.Disaster Prevention and Recovery: An experienced DBA will be invaluable in preventing system failures, or solving disaster situations. A great uptime is indeed very important!Innovator: We are looking for someone who will look at customer usage and needs and innovate to deliver a smoother, better performing infrastructure.
- What you will be doing
- Responsible for managing, upgrading, monitoring and tuning PostgreSQL databases.Work closely with developers to improve performance of our applications in relation to database queries and schemas.Manage, and test database backup & recovery strategies, verifying data integrity.Proactively monitor and tune for performance of our databases and improve SQL queries on the application side.Responsible for capacity planning and long term strategies.Consult with development and architecture teams to help meet continued application growth and cost optimizations.Create and maintain documentation of procedures, schemas and guides for troubleshooting database systems.
- What you have
- Required Skills
- Comprehensive knowledge with PostgreSQL.Knowledge with Application database adapters, especially ActiveRecord.Ability to debug queries in SQL with "explain analyze".In depth PostgreSQL concepts of vacuum, async replication, native partitioning.Amazon Web Services, specifically RDS.Good knowledge on PostgreSQL architecture with experience in setting the server parameters for optimal performance.Ability to work as a team and closely with developers and devops supporting Omise applications.Strong in communication, teamwork, decision-making, documentation and analytical skills.3+ years Experience with Linux and RDS
- Good to Have
- Ruby on Rails 5.x and 6.xStrong ActiveRecord knowledgeKubernetesNative Partitioning in PostgreSQL 11Geo-Distributed DatabasesNoSQL knowledgePostgresql Aurora (RDS) cluster and replica setElasticSearchYou Are
- AutonomousIndependentOpen-mindedEager to learn new thingsSelf-motivatedComfortable in a rapidly changing environmentCan communicate wellWork in a fast and agile team
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA Laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people.Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan and Singapore.Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more.Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017.
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application.You will be invited to complete an interview.2-3 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Job Family: Systems-Engineering
- Job ID: R1909523