WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Microsoft Office, English
- Job Discription.
- Creative Thinking !!!.
- Control work to come out according to the creative ideas.
- Creat Concept Work and Present Project.
- Creat campaign to sales and customers.
- Design and conceptualize the concept To design events and activities.
- Control the production according to the plan.
- Making presentation / year plan for offering Direct and Agency.
- Prepare proposal based on marketing strategy and implication and present brand activation ideas. to clients to sell your idea.
- Coordinate with relevant departments both internal and external.
- Bachelor s degree in marketing, business management, accounting, or related field is preferred.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in creative marketing, performance marketing in a digital agency.
- Thai Nationality.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong creative skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Digital Marketing, English
฿15,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- We are looking for a digital marketing expert in our company to take care of our social media platform and assist in the development of our brand awareness.
- Managing and developing further our social media properties such as.
- Manage our email marketing and content creation for brand awareness.
- Bachelor in Marketing or similar if no degree work experience in the field for 3 years.
- Proficiency in photoshop and illustrator.
- Knowledge of mail chimp and all main social media platforms.
- Verbal and written english proficiency.
- Succesful candidates are required to undertake a mandatory 3 month internship probation with AIP prior to becoming full-time. This is to ensure AIP's 'fit-to-culture' policy is met.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders / month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.
Digital Marketing, Sales, Thai, English
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in managing digital marketing campaigns with online measurement and operations.
- Experience with pitching digital solutions to clients or direct sales experience.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with the technical aspects of digital and programmatic advertising, and experience working with product teams on scalable business solutions.
- Experience creating and sharing best practice solutions to promote a culture of learning and having impact at scale.
- Expertise across automation, audience, targeting, attribution and assets.
- Expertise in overall search ecosystem with focus on accelerating customer success, business growth and driving product adoption.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to process large data sets and identify patterns of significance.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- As a Search Specialist, you will oversee the Search strategy for key customers across the entire business process. You will drive in-depth solutions to help our search partners achieve their customer business objectives in partnership with the Large Customer Sales Teams through pitching and activating new products. You will advise them on growing their existing business, maximizing growth on their marketing investment, and unlock new business opportunities.
- You will also act as an advisor and consultant that works across functions and alongside global teams, as well as a customer advocate within Google.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Manage a book of business as a full-time Search Specialist, working across the entire business process (planning, presenting alongside in-country teams, implementing and optimizing).
- Dive deep into the customer's business objectives and lead a holistic Search strategy. Be the Search leader to drive performance for them and growth in Google.
- Work with cross-site and cross-functional teams to cultivate short and long-term account growth.
- Facilitate conversations on measurement and attribution of Search media.
- Lead, drive, and scale product adoption.