WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Configuration and Requirements Management Engineer-TRCS-THBK02252422DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Signalling Configuration and Requirement Management.About the role:To perform the project configuration, requirement and V&V management.Configuration Management to ensure that the project As-Designed and As-Installed configurations are adequately managed using the standardized tool of the organization. In addition, it includes the Change Management to efficiently control the deficiencies. This activity includes:Definition and maintenance of the configuration management plan,Definition of the project configuration structure in the configuration management tool,To manages and freezes the project baselines according to the project scope and scheduleTo deliver the baselinesTo support the users of the configuration management tool and provide adequate training,To define and maintains the change control plan,To define the structure for the project in the Change management tool,Flawless execution of Configuration and Change Management Process Throughout the project lifecycle reporting on KPIs,Efficient teamwork between Configuration and Change Management Groups,Correct use and application of the standard IS tools.QualificationsRequirements Management to ensure that all contractual documents, addendum, letters, minutes of meetings are captured, identified and managed all along the project cycle in DOORS. The purpose is to prove to the customer that the delivered system complies with the contract. This activity includes:Collecting and Identifying of project requirementsCharacterizing and allocating project requirementsManaging changes to requirementsEstablishing and maintaining TraceabilityIdentifying verification activity and test execution activityProviding the link of validation evidenceManaging requirements configurationMonitoring and following progressEducationBachelor in any of Engineering/ Com Science/Business Process Management or equivalent.Qualified in Configuration Management/ Requirements ManagementRelevant experience requiredBroad railway knowledge2-3 years relevant experience in the appropriate area of expertise (Configuration and Requirement)Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/roleProject Quality or System AnalysisOther requirementsBasic MS Office tools, plus Project Management Tools i.e. DOORS, Rational Synergy, Rational Change, Rational Team Concert.Programming writing skillsAbout usBombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology, offering the broadest portfolio in the industry. We cover the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling, and provide complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver we continuously break new ground in sustainable mobility, and our integrated solutions create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. And, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, we employ around 39,850 people, with products and services operating in over 60 countries.Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.Job: Advance EngineeringPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 06.03.2020, 3:56:00 AMUnposting Date: 05.04.2020, 11:59:00 PM
Sales Management Internship-TRCS-THBK02203361DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Sales InternAs an intern within the, you will perform strategic analyses incl. market and competitor analysis and contribute to RCSs strategic planning. You will drive strategy implementation, in close alignment with BT Group Strategy and with members of senior management. You will support strategic projects, working closely with the RCS regions and functions in more than 60 countries.The intern (f/m) will support RCS APAC Sales team in the whole spectrum of activities from gathering strategic information (esp. market and competitor information) to strategic analysis, strategic planning and strategy implementation and follow-up. She/he will receive a proper introduction to RCS APACs business, and site and get a clear understanding of own tasks and responsibilities, of processes and systems. Start date should be ideally the 1st of April 2016, for a period of 3 to 4 months.Your tasks Compiling and sharing industry intelligence: Analyze competitor landscape and work with BT's divisions on continuous competitive intelligence Monitor activity on current Asian rail market and prepare market forecasts Perform analysis on market segments evolution and market share development Support analysis of the economic environment and other developments influencing the future of mobility Support Sales Governance and Sales PMO Perform analyses to start-up strategic thinking Contribute to monthly Division presentationsQualificationsYour qualificationsStudent status (e.g., in the fields of business administration, economics, engineering, mathematics)Strong analytical skillsProfound knowledge of Excel and PowerPointFluency in Thai & English and and strong communication and relationship skillsAbility to work with drive in an international teamHigh attention to detail and focus on high-quality results delivered on timeJob: SalesPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: Limited TermJob Posting: 24.02.2020, 1:55:45 AMUnposting Date: 25.03.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- Works with external clients/customers to monitors projects from initiation through delivery and ensures technical compatibility for the various accounts. Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. RESPONSIBILITIESResponsible for the delivery of complex, high risk projects and maintaining project quality, finances and focus Prepares detailed project plans of an engagement within the standards of project management methodologies detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily tasks, establishing project governanceReviews and validates statement of work (SOW) Establishes project governanceResponsible for the delivery and daily management of activities, which are coordinated with Dell employees or Partner Resources Works with Resource Management on project staffing Accountable for delivering projects on timeCompletes weekly and quarterly forecasts of revenue and utilization Prepares estimated time to complete, manages backlog Manages the cost budget and the impact of change requests on cost budget Responsible for correct Responsible for Quality Assurance; ensure project is delivered to scope defined within SOW and ensure any deviations are processed via defined Change Control process Participates in customer discussions regarding budget, risk and impact of changes Point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to the stakeholders: customers, management, sales and delivery personnel Holds internal and Articulates the full value of the Dell Solutions and Dell Services business benefit to the customer Keeps eyes open on potential future opportunities at the customers' and communicates to sales as appropriate Lead team during project life-cycle; provide project management, leadership and oversight to project and/or work streams Provide performance feedback to management and team members Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars Complete and maintain industry recognized project management certification Complete quarterly May actively contribute to the account planning processQualification7 10 years experience working large infrastructure projectsExposure in Project Managing Dell EMC solutions such as VMAX, Unity,VxRail and VMWare Deployments is advantageousFinancial experience in revenue forecastingResource Management experience in managing technical resources.
- Job Family: Program-Management Professional-Services
- Job ID: R036271
- Manager, Deployment ServicesSummaryLeads and manages Deployment Services delivery personnel responsible for the delivery of contracted services to customers and meeting financial commitments. Builds in-depth knowledge of clients' priorities, challenges and initiatives and become a trusted advisor. With good knowledge on Dell EMC product and service offerings, builds a strong team of talented subject matter experts and project managers. Works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers, and other technical support groups to manage the life cycle of complex, high risk projects from design through customer and customer service turnover. Typically utilizes management skills more than technical skills. Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing solutions to clients.AccountabilitiesManages the P&L (revenue, expense and margin) of the deployment services business.Ensures that full life cycle delivery costs are within or better than the delivery costs contracted according to the service level agreement.Provides complex metrics and reporting support to all relevant stakeholders.Proactively identifies potential issues and drives resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement.Identifies opportunities for growth and innovation.Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an effort to maximize the customer experience and relationships.ResponsibilitiesDrives cost effective and timely delivery of billable implementation services that drive product and service revenues.Responsible for managing Deployment Services team members which include Project Managers, Solutions Architects and Delivery Specialists.Manages the headcount for delivery of activities and ensures the appropriate resource teams are assigning the qualified resources to the priority projects.Works with Project Managers to forecast revenue and expenses and meets the assigned targets.Helps define delivery management core processes and improvement opportunities.Takes the lead role in managing relationships with key customers.May be involved with accounts spanning multiple geographies.Manages multiple third-party partners across many programs in the successful delivery of technical solutions.Oversees escalated problems to maintain strong customer experience levels. Drives technical issue resolution in complex deploy engagements.Responsible for delivering in a highly-matrixed global delivery model.Builds a highly technical team of Solutions Architects and Delivery Specialists and constantly develops the skills to align the delivery capability to business requirements.Ensures high quality in service delivery to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.Interfaces with customer on behalf of senior management via customer meetings and written communication.Provides coaching, counseling, and motivation to maximize employee performanceEnsures compliance with the best practices, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reportsSkillsDemonstrated track record of delivering multiple high-quality services to medium to large sized accounts.Knowledge on High End Storage and Data Protection solutions and service offering.Advanced organizing and planning skills to effectively manage a team.Experienced priority-setting skills to effectively meet departmental strategic and operational objectives.Ability to communicate clearly and present to senior leadership/executives.Ability to lead cross-functional delivery teams.Demonstrates attentiveness to quality and productivity.Advanced analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.Ability to motivate, direct and lead groups of people.Ability to manage delivery budgets and minimize program variances.Ability to work independently.Sense of urgencyCommunication and Presentation skills.Interpersonal and Organizational skillsEducation and ExperienceTypically, 12+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experienceTypically requires 4+ years managerial/leadership experienc
- Job Family: Program-Management Professional-Services Business-Support Global-Services
- Job ID: R045068
- ตำแหน่งงาน : Project Management Officer
- บริษัท โกซอฟท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- รวบรวม จัดทำข้อมูล เพื่อสนับสนุนในการบริหารการบริการด้าน IT Service การดำเนินงานโครงการ เพื่อสนับสนุนการดำเนินงานของหน่วยงาน Service
- ดูแล จัดการ ให้คำปรึกษา การใช้งาน Portfolio & Project Management System (PPM) แก่ Project Manager และ Service Team รวมถึงประสานงานในการ Customize Tool ให้เหมาะสมกับการใช้งาน
- จัดทำรายงานการวิเคราะห์ Project Portfolio Analysis & Performance Dashboard และรายงานวิเคราะห์อื่นๆ เพื่อนำเสนอระดับ Management
- รวบรวม จัดทำข้อมูล เพื่อสนับสนุนหน่วยงานบัญชีและการเงิน
- จบการศึกษาระดับปริญญาตรี ในสาขา เทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศ สถิติ MIS บริหารธุรกิจ หรือสาขาอื่นๆที่เกี่ยวข้อง
- สามารถใช้ Microsoft Excel ได้เป็นอย่างดี
- หากมีประสบการณ์ทำงานที่เกี่ยวข้องกับ PMO จะพิจารณาเป็นพิเศษ
- โปรด login เข้าสู่ระบบ
- คุณจะสมัครงานได้หลังจากที่ login เข้าสู่ระบบแล้วเท่านั้น
- ตำแหน่งProject Management Officer
- Email ผู้รับ
- Email ผู้ส่ง
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, High Responsibilities, Work Well Under Pressure, Analytical Thinking
- If you are seeking:
- A business with a belief that Value should come before Market Value .
- A company that offers exceptional career experience.
- An employer who values your creativity, curiosity, passion, and desire to learn.
- A cooperation with talented and positive minded think-tankers.
- A supportive and collaborative environment where everyone takes pride in their achievements, the success of others, and the values of their work.
- Then, we match!.
- Your Life at BRANDi.
- BRANDi is led by a purpose, to help drive a positive impact in our communities. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for, resulting in our work being very challenging and meaningful. At BRANDi, there are unrivalled opportunities for everyone to achieve their highest potential and make an impact that matters to our communities.
- We are truly aware that great people are behind every achievement and we name those great people as BRANDists . We believe in work-life harmony and also offer access to opportunities that support your growth, develop your skills, and guide you to reach your goals. We value each of our BRANDists and understand that everyone is unique. In order to foster individuality, our BRANDists are allowed to design and customize their work in any way they wish as long as it meets our shared objectives and orients towards outcome. As Good to Great is our belief, people with the relentless energy to push themselves further are who we are always seeking..
- To successfully build a brand, we believe that Story Well Told together with Action Well Done are considerable. That is why we are looking for a Associate Design Managementwho can excellently convey messages through outstanding designs. In the age where humans become brands and vice versa, a living brand needs to focus beyond "business" sphere. As "Associate Design Management", personifying brands and building consumer relationships are, therefore, new challenges. You will be an important jigsaw collaborating on brand-identity creation as well as defining brands' directions. Besides the shared values, if you are an enthusiastic learner and a value creator who is keen on career and life success, BRANDi is where you are searching for. Let's heighten your design and build pride together.
- In your role, you will:
- Collaborate with all team members and clients.
- Conduct extensive research on various industries and various topics.
- Develop presentations forvarious seniority levels ofstakeholders.
- Translate complex data and strategies into compelling visuals.
- Present andsell your work to teams and clients.
- Create unique brand experience through multi channels and touchpoints.
- Work under rapidly shifting circumstances and priorities with at times, high pressure environment.
- Manage quality, team, and deadlines while handling on multiple projects.
- Develop extensive knowledge of the organization, brand, business, and client.
- Embrace brand-centric framework and embed it in every piece of your work.
- We are looking for a BRANDist with:
- A minimum of a Bachelor s degree in Liberal Arts, Communication Arts, Fine Arts, Architecture, Journalism, Marketing, or in a related field.
- At least 2-year experience in a related field.
- Ability to understand and manifest data into effective visuals.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and work efficiently within tight time frames.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization within a collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to manipulate a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines or to tackle with workload.
- How will you grow?.
- At BRANDi, we believe that learning is critical and there is always room to learn while you are working here. Right from the start, we provide you an exceptional range of opportunities to advance your skills and broaden your knowledge through hands-on experience at national and international levels. We help you to identify and harness your strengths to produce the best work you can. Undoubtedly, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Performance-based opportunities to grow will be offered throughout your career at BRANDi. One thing is for certain, you will never stand still at BRANDi.
- Equal Employment Opportunity:
- BRANDi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy and gender expression) identity, color, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance.
- Product Management Intern (Technology)
- As the Product Management Intern at Pomelo, you will be a core part of the Product & Engineering team to create new features on the web and app. You will be working with teams across departments from Content Marketing, Visual Design, and Production to create the frontend and backend specs for the developers.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather requirements and transform into spec tickets for developers.
- Break down projects into bite-size tasks for each developer, writing very clear and actionable tickets, and follow up on the progress.
- Maintain project documentation for the Product & Engineering Team.
- Supports product strategy by forming a backlog of features and user stories for use by a Scrum delivery team.
- Effectively uses data and insights from multiple sources that benefit the business and our guests
- Monitors and improves product health.
- 3rd / 4th year from Engineering Management, Economics, Computer Science, Math & Statistics, or related field.
- Skill in project management with a proven track record of successful data-driven projects.
- Able to provide inputs, start new initiatives, and prioritize under pressure.
- Team player and highly analytical mindset. Enjoy solving problems through discussion and A/B testing.
- Fluent in English.
- Project Management Intern
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Support supervisor in managing the end to end execution and delivery of fashion marketing campaigns, small to medium size scale for online and offline.
- Collate all project requirements, interpret into creative brief, learn to project timeline and ensure all project stakeholders are adequately resourced to execute.
- Facilitate two or more fashion marketing - creative brainstorming sessions between studio team, designers and copywriters.
- Analyze and brainstorm current processes with supervisors to come up with solution to better the work process between design teams.
- 3rd or 4th year student majoring in communication, business, or liberal arts.
- Have excellent communication skills, fluent in Thai and English.
- Meticulously organised and detail-oriented.
- Able to use excel or google sheet.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about tackling new initiatives and projects. Positive and fun attitude, flexible and a good team player who is eager to learn and create.
- Gain and Learn
- First hand experience of working in a fashion e-commerce company that produces all the visual design in-house. Interns will be guided through step by step of how fashion campaign are kicked off till launch.
- Working closely with other marketing team such as PR, Performance Marketing, and Campaign team to understand each role and how they work together.
- Working in an international environment; with both Thai and international employees from Silicon Valley to New York and Paris.