WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Analytical Thinking, English
- What s in it for you?.
- During 3 years challenging journey, you will get the opportunity to.
- gain business experience through a series of job rotations and special projects.
- expose to a variety of overseas offices of MUFG (i.e. AEC, USA, Japan.).
- develop leadership skills and professional expertise required for future leadership roles.
- Management Trainee Program is designed to encourage and groom for theFuture Leaders in Key Functionsto serve our business transformation in new era.
- Operations Excellent.
- Risk Management.
- Information Technology.
- Data Intelligence & Customer Insight.
- Who re we looking for?.
- Young graduates who have passionate in digital and technology.
- Interest in Data Analytics and Information based.
- Eager to learn new technology, fast learner, adaptable and have innovative thinking.
- Agile, resilience and energetic.
- Master s degree from an accredited university in Economic,.
- Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or relatedfields.
- 0-3 years work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication in Thai and English. (TOEIC >= 750, IELTS >= 6.5, TOEFL >= 570 PBT/200CBT/90 IBT).
- 2) Specialist:
- Bachelor s degree and Master s degree from an accredited university.
- in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, IT or related fields.
- 0-5 years work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication in Thai and English. (TOEIC >= 650, IELTS >= 6, TOEFL >= 540 PBT/180 CBT/ 75 IBT).
- Please submit your application letter, resume stating qualifications and experiences, stating recent & expected salary to:
- Human Resources Department.
- Krungsri Consumer.
- 17 Fl., Krungsri Ploenchit Tower.
- 550 Ploenchit Rd., Lumpini,.
- Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
- Contact person:
- Khun Supa 02-6274796.
- Khun Apiradee 02-6274733.
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Type of Contract:1 year fixed term contract.
- Location: Siam Square, Thailand.
- ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM.
- In Examinations we administer 3 million UK examinations in over 850 towns and cities worldwide, promoting the UK as a high-quality assessment provider and helping people gain access to trusted qualifications to support their career and study prospects. In East Asia we administer multiple examinations in 13 countries and we are growing rapidly.
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY.
- This is interesting role for those who are looking to embark on a career with us; you will be working in a close knitted team and ensure in providing quality customer service to the customers through exceptional customer service delivery and effective stake holder management, you will also be managing exam customer service channels within the country in collaboration with Marketing and Operations by converting enquiries into sales to support the wider exams team to achieve its annual business targets.
- WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT.
- You can take pride in the fact that you will be part of a team that enables the British Council to meet its objectives and gives all our customers an exceptional experience. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- To be able to qualify for this job role, you will require a good command of spoken English and Thai, preferably with English (CEFR B2 or equivalent), Chinese (A1/2) and to have a Degree in the fields of Business Administration, Social Sciences or Marketing. It will also be required that you have at least 1 year experience in working in Education/ Customer service industry, dealing with administration or clerical duties and preferred if you have knowledge of local examination products and CRM with experience in telesales or sales technique. Interested applicants should read through the Role Profile and apply online via:https://tinyurl.com/THA-355ext. Closing date for applications: 24 Oct 2019 (23:59 UK Time). We offer an attractive benefits package. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. "Right to work in Thailand".
- The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Market Analysis, Negotiation, Telesales, English, Thai
- Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to manage Debt Management Solution Team as priority.
- Monitoring and coaching team to ensure achieved KPIs.
- Solving for customer's problem.
- Supervising and supporting team to reduce company's non-conforming loan.
- Initiating to improve process in department for better standard and good services.
- Being Compliance on rules and regulations of company and debt laws.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Law or Business Administration.
- Having 10 experience years or above in the field of collection in hire purchasing business or collection.
- Using Microsoft Excel and Word excellently.
- Good communications in English with confidence.
- BeingPunctuality and discipline with maturity.
- We offer attractive salary commensurate with experiences and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Please submit your English resume stating working experience, current salary and expected salary together with recent photo to:
- NISSAN LEASING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- 3 Rajanakarn Building, 26th Floor, South Sathorn Road,
- Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
- Telephone: (+66) 02-207-4000
- Visit us at www.nissanleasing.co.th.
- Monitoring, analyzing and synthesizing power plants performance data into the information to define the strategies.
- Creating the power plants performance report and presenting to the board of director.
- Coordinating between plants and other related parties to improve asset performance and to achieve the company goals.
- Planning, guiding and coordinating with the power plants to set up the budget and deliver it correctly and on time.
- Investigating asset-related failures, incidents and nonconformities and recommending the actions to mitigate / to eliminate the risks or consequences.
- Communicating to relevant stakeholders on the up to date information of asset performance, improvement actions and risk management.
- Conduct investment analysis for improvement project.
- Maintain good relationship partners.
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis and other tasks as required.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering and master's degree in MBA, Economic or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience in power business or energy industry (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Good competence in data analyst.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Good command in English both of written and verbal and computer literacy(Required TOEIC score minimum 700).
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and aboard.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Manage merchant accounts and analyse different ways to optimize merchant revenue.
- Lead a team of 3 Account Executives towards growing their portfolios of existing merchants.
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and operations team to conceptualise and execute revenue growth plans.
- Pro-actively manage the success of key merchant accounts.
- Present convincing business cases to demonstrate clear value to these potential restaurant partners.
- Manage all stakeholder relationships end to end with minimum supervision.
- Minimum of 4+ years sales/account management experience, preferably in e-commerce industry.
- Ability to use data and analytics while building on client conversations.
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem solving.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently.
- Good command of English and Thai in both communication and writing skills.
Social Media Management, Branding, Thai, English
฿28,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers andevaluating competitors and supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings and developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning and evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Communicating the marketing plan and developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in marketing, business administration,.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, and marketing strategy.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Understanding of public relations and excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies.
- Advanced communication skillsand ability to quickly adapt to change.
Google Adwords, Market Analysis, Professional publications, English, Mandarin
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience s attention.
- Proven work experience as a Content manager.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.
Management, Business Statistics / Analysis, Sales
- ดูแลงานควบคุมร้านค้าภายในพล่าซ่าควบคุมคุณภาพอาหาร งานบริการและความสะอาด.
- ติดต่อผสานงานเพื่อจัดการร้านค้าใหม่ เพื่อนำมาลงในศูนย์อาหารและภายในพล่าซ่า.
- ดูแลงานจำหน่ายอาหารผ่านช่องทาง Online @ Delivery.
- เพศ ญ/ช อายุ 25-35 ปี.
- วุฒิ ป.ตรีขึ้นไป สาขา การตลาด,บริหารธุรกิจ หรือสาขาอื่นๆที่เกี่ยวข้อง.
- ประสบการณ์การทำงานด้านงานพัฒนาธุรกิจด้านศูนย์อาหารหรืออื่นๆที่เกี่ยวข้อง ไม่น้อยกว่า 2 ปี.
- มีความรับผิดชอบ ขยัน อดทน.
- ดูแลงานจำหน่ายอาหารผ่านช่องทาง Online @ Delivery.
- Job Responsibilities.
- Short Term Financial Management.
- Preparing monthly cash flow and short-term financial planning to ensure liquidity while maximize return from short-term investment.
- Ensuring the compliance with all covenants under loan agreements.
- Monitoring budget spending and notifying if any overspending or cost overrun.
- Preparing financial report and presenting to management team and shareholders.
- Long Term Financial Management.
- Creating financial models for both lenders and shareholders and monitor project return.
- Securing funding for both of corporate and project levels, while ensuring the lowest financing costs with practical terms and conditions.
- Understanding company s long-term financial structure and creating a new strategy to minimize financing costs and maximize shareholders return.
- Managing financial risks and utilize financial tools to hedge both interest and foreign exchange exposures.
- Collaborating with the accounting department to prepare company yearly budget.
- Preparing financial information to all stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Identifying training, mentoring and other professional development needs of direct report.
- Other duties as reasonably directed by the supervisor.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting and master s degree in MBA or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Banking or corporate finance function in any companies.
- Experience in Power Business or related fields would be an advantage.
- Experience in both of financial project and corporate finance.
- Good financial planning and financial model knowledge.
- Creativity, problem solving skills, negotiation and systematic thinking.
- Good command both of spoken and written English.
- Goal - oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
CPA, Finance, Cash Flow Management, Budgeting, Financial Analysis, English
- Major Tasks:
- Provides direction, management, and leadership in the personnel, administrative,
- business planning, accounting, budgeting, and automation efforts. Directs the activities
- of a variety of departments and their sections: Finance Accounting, Costing, Inventory
- Control and if possible Information Technology. Responsible that strategic plans are
- implemented and key targets are met.
- To regulate, supervise and implement a timely, full and accurate set of
- accounting books of the reflecting all its activities in a manner commensurate with
- the relevant legislation and regulation in the territories of operation of the and
- subject to internal guidelines set from time to time by the Group Policies of the
- To implement continuous financial audit and control systems to monitor the
- performance of the company, its flow of funds, the adherence to the budget, the
- expenditures, the income, the cost of sales and other budgetary items.
- To timely, regularly and duly prepare and present to the Management financial
- statements and reports as required by all pertinent laws and regulations in the
- territories of the operations of the company and as deemed necessary and
- demanded from time to time by the Management of the company.
- If any, to comply with all reporting, accounting and audit requirements imposed
- by the capital markets or regulatory bodies of capital markets in which the securities
- of the company are traded or are about to be traded or otherwise listed.
- To prepare and present for the approval of the Management an annual budget,
- other budgets, financial plans, business plans, investment portfolio and all other
- financial and business documents as may be required from time to time by the
- To alert the General Manager of Directors and to warn it regarding any
- irregularity, lack of compliance, lack of adherence, lacunas and problems whether
- actual or potential concerning the financial systems, the financial operations, the
- financing plans, the accounting, the audits, the budgets and any other matter of a
- financial nature or which could or does have a financial implication.
- To collaborate and coordinate the activities of outside suppliers of financial
- services hired or contracted by the company, including accountants, auditors,
- financial consultants, underwriters and brokers, the banking system and other
- financial venues.
- To maintain a working relationship and to develop additional relationships with
- banks, financial institutions and capital markets with the aim of securing the funds
- necessary for the operations of the company, the attainment of its development
- plans and its investments.
- Otherwise, to initiate and engage in all manner of activities, whether financial or
- other, conducive to the financial health, the growth prospects and the fulfillment of
- investment plans of the company to the best of his/her ability and with the
- appropriate dedication of the time and efforts required.
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training,
- and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for
- personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and
- Develops, interprets, implements, and coordinates Finance and Information
- Technology department working procedures.
- Interacts with other unit managers, providing consultative support to planning
- initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organization goals, objectives,
- policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates operational
- effectiveness; effects changes required for improvement.
- Develops, plans, directs and recommends strategic business and/or operational
- plans, projects, programs, and systems, as appropriate to the objective of the
- Review of legal contracts and supply agreements.
- Interacts and engages in negotiations with key clients.
- knowledge is a need. Familiarity with Budgeting, Cash flow management, Financial Analysis and all related
- matters to drive the business growth from finance view. Experience in dealing with local authorities, Revenue Department. Good at International Accounting: GAAP and Thai Accounting Standard. Have knowledge of computerized information system used in financial and
- accounting applications, system support requirements, provide consultation and
- recommendations to operational management. Fluent in spoken and written English (TOEIC score 700+).
Sales, Management, English
- What you ll do:
- Responsible for managing all operations in Phuket. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality target.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out the product line.
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development.
- Imposing views and strategy on the business as the major accountable person.
- Handle a strong development target and keep eye on cost constraints.
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity.
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company.
- What you ll need:
- At least 4 years of experience in managing a start-up or management consulting role.
- Analytical skills, needed for the preparation of value propositions, reports and quantitative & qualitative analyses; action oriented evaluation of analyses and value propositions - solid business judgement and high conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently.