WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- เป็นที่ปรึกษา mentor ได้.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Project Management, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Responsible for assembling project team assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed to accomplish task, managing change, managing project risks/issues, communication, and developing schedules to ensure timely project completion.
- Participates in strategic planning sessions with both client and management to determine the scope and objectives of each project.
- Responsible for staffing project team through collaboration and timely requests. Responsible for identifying the role of each project team member.
- Responsible for monitoring progress, then updating clients and management on that progress and resolving any conflicts between client expectations and actual work output.
- Responsible for overseeing the development, maintenance or enhancement of systems and programs to ensure they are according to client specification.
- Provides input/justification for project costs and budget impact.
- Responsible for project status reporting to clients and the company management.
- 15 years of IT project / program management experience.
- A Bachelor s Degree or above in Computer Science,MIS or related work experience can be substituted for education a requirement.
- Strong understanding of Project Management Methodology e.g. Prince 2, PMP, MSP etc.
- Project management experience in coordinating large-scale projects / programs across multiple organizations is required.
- Experience project managing medium to high-profile projects / programs. These projects / programs will include management across organizational boundaries as well as third party vendor.
- Average experience with effort driven planning a well as execution of effort driven schedules.
- Experience facilitating project meetings comprised of diverse audiences (technical, middle management, and/or executive management).
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Good in both written and spoken English.
- Assertive and good negotiation and objection-handling skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
- Locus Telecommunication Inc Ltd.
- 90 CW Tower, Tower B, 19th Floor Unit B1901-02, Ratchadapisek Rd.,.
- Huai Khwang,Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310.
- T. 02-989-3422 F. 0-2989-3499.
- Email: [email protected]
Leadership Skill, Good Communication Skills, Management, Thai, English, Malay, Bahasa Indonesia
- Functional Responsibility & Duties.
- Support Group Head of Procurement in delivering Group Procurement agenda within the cluster, ensuring timely, accurate and complete reporting on local Procurement needs, activities and cluster s strategic business plans.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the senior management capacity to articulate Group Procurement agenda and strategies, influence them to support the goals and enabling necessary resources to deliver targets.
- Enable Category Leads of the cluster to deliver Group led Procurement strategies and relevant category agenda, provide necessary leadership for securing support on the projects from senior management..
- In collaboration with the Category Leads, plan, develop, execute strategic sourcing projects to deliver targeted savings and other KPIs, including cash flow improvement, risk management and compliance; manage procure to pay process for the cluster.
- Lead Cluster Productivity by providing relevant leadership guidance on ideation, kick-off, maintaining progress, timely completion of the Cluster Productivity Projects, and sharing periodic reports on the status..
- Lead Capability Development, by rolling out group led programs to assess the capability of Group Procurement Team members and develop tailored training & development programs to enhance Team s effectiveness and efficiency..
- Ensure development of reliable supply base for the cluster, supplier evaluations and manage supply risks.
- Ensurevisibility and transparency of spend across categories and measure performance of the procurement, manage activities to meet or exceed KPIs.
- Interface with users to understand needs and deliver continuous value.
- Lead contract management process for local contracts and ensure legal compliance.
- Deliver the needs of any other tasks as instructed and relevant to the role and Procurement function.
- Role Responsibility.
- Strengthen AirAsia brand image and customer advocacy.
- Promote AirAsia s culture and values within the organization and externally.
- Act as the voice and a leader of Group Procurement and perform as local Procurement business partner.
- Ensure transparency and promote good governance.
- Deliver excellence in Procurement, including commercial and process ownership for all sourcing activities.
- Manage direct reports, develop talent and strengthen staff capability; ensure all staff receive appropriate training and fair support for career development.
- Pursue continuous improvement and innovation through digital solutions.
- Min 8 years of experience in strategic sourcing and procurement, preferably for Indirects Category in multinational fmcg companies; alternatively, previous experience in international trading of goods & services working as sourcing manager in airline, travel and hospitality industry.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or finance/ accounting; MBA is a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen, able to manage contracting process.
- Able to prioritize, focus, persevere, manage time well and aim to deliver from start to finish (good project management skills), while being tolerant and having patience with people.
- Detail oriented, strategic, creative, analytical and good with numbers and analysis tools (MS-Excel / Google Sheets).
- Experience with Best Practice Procurement Analysis and Strategy Development tools to identify saving opportunities.
- Positive with self and others, good in relationship management and able to influence others.
- Have integrity, ethical, respectful and service minded; able to collaborate with others from different cultures with different values, excellent in providing customer service and stakeholder management.
- Confident, self-initiator, able to manage change.
- Demonstrate pragmatic and entrepreneurial Leadership in approaching problems.
- Able to network with others, be a team player and team leader; stay up to date with the matters relevant to job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Any of Thai / Malay / Bahasa language is a plus.
- We are all different - one talent to another - that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be the best. We committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Finance, Thai, English
- Prepare billing and relevant documents completely and correctly and hands to the customers both by messengers and by post.
- Follow up and check billing and collections to ensure it has been done on time and completely.
- Bookkeeping for all collections correctly and on time.
- Prepare deposit slip with cash / Check correctly and completely, then hand to messenger.
- Check the completeness of the bank deposit received form the banker.
- Check document number of payment vouchers and completeness of documents.
- Make a reconciliation of bank deposits. Keep up with the closing of financial statements.
- Prepare withholding tax documents in case there is a complete and correct offset of debt and expenses.
- Effective communication with other departments and customers.
- Working closely with credit management to ensure that all debtor issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance And Accounting Field.
- At least 3 years experience in Finance or Accounting.
- SAP, ERP, Excel.
- Positive Thinking attitude.
- Proactive person.
- Open Mind and Reasonable.
Service-Minded, Microsoft Office, Fast Learner, English
- PURPOSE/ MISSION:
- Lead a team of retail associates by example and achieve store sales target by:
- Diligently executing store operations with a special focus on selected functional areas.
- Providing Support and feedback to retail professionals.
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand through direct/indirect active selling.
- SALES & BUSINESS ACUMEN.
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and effectively use all available store resources to meet or exceed them.
- Identify sales and KPI improvement opportunities and communicate suggestions to store management to address them and drive commercial success.
- Manage and supervise the staff in the stores to achieve sales target.
- Lead the store personnel to implement and adhere to the retail management standards to level of excellence.
- Maintain an effective stock management system to maximize sales and profitability and minimize shrinkage.
- Implement seasonal/quarterly merchandise launch and in-store marketing promotion.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Be a role model for customer service and meeting or exceeding customers expectations.
- Share your customer service experience and train selected team members to fine-tune their service skills.
- Be a resource for Retail Professionals in dealing with complex customer service situations and lead store personnel to consistently deliver excellent customer service by ensuring a good management presence on the selling floor always.
- BRAND AND PRODUCTS.
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values.
- Use advanced Category expertise to successfully meet the specific needs of even the most demanding customers.
- Guide and train selected team members on basic Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge,especially in your assigned Categories (if applicable).
- OPERATIONS AND PROCESSES.
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures.
- Execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards.
- Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor.
- Conduct stock check and manage fitting room or stock room.
- Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately.
- Keep respective area clean and ensure all merchandise carry a price and security tag.
- Minimize loss in both, the stockroom and the sales floor.
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- TEAMWORK AND LEADERSHIP.
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members.
- Make yourself available to support other team members when needed.
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job.
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance.
- GROUP COMPETENCIES:
- Customer Focus.
- Sales Orientation.
- Products & Sports / Fashion Expertise.
- Business Acumen.
- Driving Sales Performance.
- FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Understanding of Retail KPIs.
- Collaboration & Communication.
- Executional rigor.
- Knowledge of digital platforms.
- Planning and time management.
- Relationship management.
- Problem Solving.
- Learning agility.
- Out of box thinking.
- Product knowledge.
- PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE:
- Functional: Minimum 3 years experience as a supervisor or store-in-charge
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ FW or FMCG Retail
- Exposure: Sports, Fashion.
- Diploma in Retail Management.
- Outlook: Advanced.
- Word: Advanced.
- Excel: Advanced.
- PowerPoint: Advanced.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS:
- English: Advanced
- Local Language: Fluent.