WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
AutoCAD, Civil Engineering, Construction Monitoring, Cost Estimation, Electrical Drawing, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Drawing, Mechanical Engineering, Thai, English
- Primary duty.
- Be responsible for all technical/engineering-related issues including but not limited to technical inquiries during pre-sales, and post-sales period, technical issues during a store operation, etc.
- Be a single point of contact for engineering/technical issues for franchisees.
- Manage a team of service technicians to complete maintenance/troubleshooting tasks both planned and unplanned.
- Lead an IOT Smart Browny project from initiation, execution, and look back & improvement phase.
- Work closely with construction contractors to manage works within committed schedule.
- Analyze and compare technical specifications as well as the cost of each material to optimize the cost of the construction.
- Support and provide clients and team members to deliver high quality of work with quality assurance.
- Generate/manage maintenance schedule for all Browny stores.
- Secondary duty.
- Lead a team consisting of in-house interns and outsourced service providers to achieve and deliver technical-related tasks works.
- Bachelor s degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in construction project management will be a big plus.
- Strong leadership skills and management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with various-background stakeholders, i.e. clients, construction workers, construction foreman, contractors, etc.
- Willing to travel to project sites nationwide (80%).
Accounting, English, Thai
฿30,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- You will manage the accounts, administration and human resources of the company.
- Manage accounting activities, including month-end closing, balance sheet reconciliation, and taxation.
- Issue invoices, tax invoices, receipts and withholding tax certificates.
- Review and manage withholding tax report, VAT report as well as prepare tax submission, ensure tax compliance and deal with tax authorities.
- Submit PND 1, PND 3, PND 53, PP30 and other relevant report submissions.
- Manage payroll, social security matters and other relevant HR matters.
- Manage A/R and A/P.
- Follow up with clients regarding timely payment of invoices.
- Review expenses, capital expenditures, and bank transactions.
- Provide financial analysis, interpretation of variance from plan/forecast.
- Provide advice to the company in accounting, tax or other related matters. To comply with the law.
- Closing end-of-year Financial Statement.
- You are a Thai national.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Age 30 - 35 years.
- Education Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting.
- Good knowledge in accounting, finance, tax and related laws and have had experience in the field of Accounting for at least 5 years.
- Able to use accounting software such as FlowAccount, Xero, Excel, or other related programs.
- Experience in working with startups is beneficial.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Planet Asia Pte. Ltd., headquartered in Singapore, is a reputable value-added distributor in Southeast Asia and
- East Asia countries representing top-class manufacturers of Polymers, Engineering Plastics and Polymer
- Processing Equipment from America, Europe and Asia, with expertise in automotive, medical, E&E, consumer
- goods and construction industries. To synergize our strong growth in this region and cater our plan to set up a
- sales office in Bangkok, Thailand, we have the following immediate vacancies for suitable talented candidates.
- Job Responsibilities:
- To analyse market and different market segments, shortlist potential customers under guidance
- To reach out to new customers and build up customer rapports
- To develop business for polymers and engineering plastics in Automotive, E&E, Industrial and medical
- To promote plastics processing equipment such as underwater pelletizers
- To work out the sales strategies together with management and implement on the customers
- To effectively and efficiently bridge communications between the customers and our company
- To accomplish other adhoc works assigned by company
- o Degrees or equivalent from Engineering, Business Management, Polymer Science.
- (Engineering department preferred)
- o Thai national, good command in English, capability in Japanese will be an added advantage
- o Knowledge of industries in Thailand will be an advantage, but the willingness to learn and
- explore is more important
- o Self-motivated, willing to explore the latent potential in own self to build up career path
- o Good communication and people skills, team player, able to work under pressure
- o Proactive Self-Research and Self-Learning with enthusiasm in proposing ideas to Management
- o A quick learner, willing to work and progress under guidance
- o Willing to travel.
- Please let us know your expectation and let s discuss!
- Interested Candidate please Email with your details and resume stating your current and expected salary,
- contact no. date of availability to [email protected] Only people who anticipate return higher than average
- industrial level by hardworking and sacrificing can apply.
- Jeffrey Chai.
- Regional Business Development Manager - Asia.
- Planet Asia Pte. Ltd.
- 18 Boon Lay Way, #02-107/108 Tradehub 21, Singapore 609966.
- Tel: +65 6795 4646
- Fax: +65 6795 8556
฿50,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Sales Management.
- Optimize sales opportunities, manage and support sales team to achieve sales target.
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate sales strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training).
- Implement and follow proper visual presentation guidelines and customer service guidelines with high standard.
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging the different client royalty tools.
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of Client experience and proactively handle Client-related situations.
- Store Operation Management.
- Ensure proper inventory mix-matching to market needs.
- Review merchandise assortment on regular basis. Plan and take necessary steps to optimize stock level and stock mix to reflect sales, buying trends and customer demands.
- Instruct and supervise staff in the correct execution of all operating procedures, including merchandise receipt, pricing, counts, and sales.
- Make timely window and interior display changes pro-actively to feature various new items and create excitement.
- Staff Management.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents.
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations.
- Uphold excellent quality, in conjunction with efficient and friendly customer service.
- Monitor staff performance to ensure that excellent customer service is maintained.
- Motivate staff to achieve sales goals.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in fashion or retail business, luxury products is a plus.
- Excellent Customer Services - Service minded with client-centric mind set.
- Problem-solving skills and result oriented.
- Good communication in spoken and writing in English and proficent in MS Office.
- Team player and good Leadership Skill.
Project Management, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, Leadership Skill, Pleasant Personality, Positive Thinker, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Thai, English
- Calling out to all gadget geeks!.
- Are you someone who:
- Enjoy keeping up with all tech and gadget products release worldwide - reading news/articles and watch Youtube videos of famous gadget reviewers. Words like IoT, Quantum Computing and Smart Home are what you see/read/hear almost every day.
- Love talking about these products with your family and friends - informing and recommending them all these awesome techs.
- Have great presentation skills with a charming personality on camera and in real life.
- Love connecting with new people and expand your network.
- Enjoy being a part of the team to create something big and influential. You are a team player and not a lone wolf.
- If the answers to the above are yes, we could be your true calling.
- Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive Brand Awareness, Traffic, and Conversion forOnline and Offline stores.
- Closely coordinate with key brands (e.g. Marshall, iRobot, Ninebot) and keychannel partners (such as Lazada, Shopee) to execute marketing campaigns.
- Work with Content Manager to drive effective content marketing, including producing content, for online channels(such as Facebook/IG posts, LINE Broadcast, Youtube Channel).
- Analyze and present past performance/growthopportunities to internal teams. Be part of thedecision making with the management.
- Other related activities that will drive brand awareness and sales revenue for Gizman Gadgets.
- Learn more about Gizman Gadgets:
- Website: www.gizmangadgets.com.
- Facebook: Gizman Gadgets.
- LINE Official Account: @gizmangadgets.
- Lazada: https://www.lazada.co.th/shop/gizman-lifestyle/.
- Shopee: https://shopee.co.th/gizmangadgets.
- JD Central: https://www.jd.co.th/shop/pc/14940.html.
Project Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Leadership Skill, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Multitasking, Meet Deadlines, Work Well Under Pressure, Thai, English
- If you are seeking:
- A business with a belief that Value should come before Market Value .
- A company that offers exceptional career experience.
- An employer who values your creativity, curiosity, passion, and desire to learn.
- A cooperation with talented and positive minded think-tankers.
- A supportive and collaborative environment where everyone takes pride in their achievements, the success of others, and the values of their work.
- Then, we match!.
- Your Life at BRANDi.
- BRANDi is led by a purpose, to help drive a positive impact in our communities. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for, resulting in our work being very challenging and meaningful. At BRANDi, there are unrivalled opportunities for everyone to achieve their highest potential and make an impact that matters to our communities.
- We are truly aware that great people are behind every achievement and we name those great people as BRANDists . We believe in work-life harmony and also offer access to opportunities that support your growth, develop your skills, and guide you to reach your goals. We value each of our BRANDists and understand that everyone is unique. In order to foster individuality, our BRANDists are allowed to design and customize their work in any way they wish as long as it meets our shared objectives and orients towards outcome. As Good to Great is our belief, people with the relentless energy to push themselves further are who we are always seeking.
- In your role, you will:
- Search BRAND project which matches company's resources.
- Contact and meet the clients to discuss their needs and expectations.
- Prepare and present the BRAND presentation to clients for pitching a project.
- Create clearly the detail of the project scope, budget, and timeline.
- Allocate resource, time and expenses, needed to achieve the project goals.
- Planning execution and closure in phases and tasks.
- Production of progress and other reports.
- Develop progress where needed for smooth and smart organization and management.
- Monitor output of workflows and solve the problems.
- Track the progress of issues that meet required quality standards.
- Coordinate with the team and support their needs. - Build and maintain the strong relationship with clients.
- We are looking for a BRANDist with:
- At least of a Bachelor's degree in BRAND, Marketing, Business, Economics, Architect, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 3-year experience in a related field.
- Ability to excellently complete tasks with or without direct supervision.
- Ability to facilitate the workflow and anticipate steps ahead.
- Ability to competently manage and proficiently handle numerous responsibilities at once in an atmosphere of tensions, interruptions, continuous changes, and constantly shifting priorities.
- Ability to produce and deliver executive analysis, presentations and reports.
- Ability to build and maintain positive energy in teams and the whole organization.
- Superb analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills both Thai and English with an appropriate manner.
- Flexibility and adaptability to manipulate a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines or to tackle with workload.
- Commitment to constantly seek opportunities to optimize processes and improve efficiency and maximize productivity.
- Positive attitude with a rolls-up-your-sleeves mindsetand acan-do approach.
- Terrific time, team, and client management skills.
- How will you grow?.
- At BRANDi, we believe that learning is critical and there is always room to learn while you are working here. Right from the start, we provide you an exceptional range of opportunities to advance your skills and broaden your knowledge through hands-on experience at national and international levels. We help you to identify and harness your strengths to produce the best work you can. Undoubtedly, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Performance-based opportunities to grow will be offered throughout your career at BRANDi. One thing is for certain, you will never stand still at BRANDi.
- Equal Employment Opportunity:
- BRANDi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy and gender expression) identity, color, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Google Adwords, Ad Planning / Ad Buying, Thai, English
฿30,000 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Manage Paid Media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn Ads & Google Ads) including launching, monitoring, optimization and results reporting;.
- Cooperate with Projects Managers, Contents Specialists, graphic designers and copywriting professionals;.
- Plan performance marketing strategy & KPIs;.
- Optimize ROI/ROAS and identify opportunities for expansion & scaling;.
- Make performance marketing an integral part of digital marketing sales funnel that works like a well-oiled machine via evergreen and seasonal promo campaigns;.
- Be responsible for or cooperate on visual and text communication through ads, aligned with the whole communication strategy of a project;.
- Develop processes, checklists and frameworks for paid traffic best practices, automation & seamless execution;.
- Thai and English language (on the level that allows you to work on the projects, communicate with a team and clients);.
- You are a Thai national;.
- At least 1 year in the field of digital marketing, best if you worked hands-on, not just outsourcing tasks to external agencies..
- At least 1 year experience in Facebook Ads & Google Ads campaigns (Search, GDN, Shopping ads) launching and monitoring!.
- Experience with Google Analytics (intermediate or advanced, certification would be an asset),.
- Understanding of marketing/sales funnel, and experience with creating elements of such funnels..
- Data-driven analytical thinking and knowledge of channel-specific metrics and KPIs (CPA, CPL, CAC etc.);.
- Knowledge of Paid Social and Google Ads optimization techniques and targeting strategies, bidding models and ad units across different ad platforms;.
- Strong budget management skills;.
- A genuine love for checklists, processes and frameworks development for paid traffic best practices & testing;.
- Willingness to teach others and help them grow..
- A brave heart to get hands dirty by diving into the unknown..
- Go-getter attitude for scaling, innovation and quality deliverables.
- Additional Assets.
- Experience with YouTube Ads;.
- Experience with LinkedIn Ads;.
- Experience with Google Campaign Manager;.
- Experience with ads briefing (both copy and visuals);.
- Experience with international Paid Social or/and Google Ads campaigns;.
- Experience with lead generation campaigns..
- Salary Negotiable.
- THB 30,000 - 45,000 per month, depending on experience.
- Working Hours.
- Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm.
- Work with local, regional and international brands from around the world.
- Opportunities for personal development and growth.
- 5 day work week.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely from time to time..
- Close to Ekkamai BTS station.
- Overtime pay.
- Medical insurance from day one.
- Regular team outings and staff parties.
- Lots of fun in an international, diverse and friendly team.
- To apply, send us a CV / resumé and work examples to [email protected] If you have any questions, please give us a call on 093 335 4163. We will then arrange an interview if we feel you re right for the job!.