WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of the projects.
- Define the scope of the projects and collect user requirements.
- Create detailed project plans and allocate resources for the projects.
- Ensure efficient use of the allocated resources in the projects.
- Weekly report of project status to senior management and the team.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation for the projects, such as scope of works, design documents, data dictionary, process flowcharts, test documentation and user manuals.
- Assign development tasks for development team and follow up development team progress.
- Support testing and quality control during the projects.
- Solid international exposure of clients/ projects required.
- At least 5-year work experience in IT project management or software development is a MUST.
- Solid experience in banking, financial services and related industry is preferred.
- Proven experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Good understanding of software development and programming is required.
- Previous experience in ASEAN region projects is preferred.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, IT or related field.
- Very good communication skill in both Thai and English is a MUST.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package, a conducive and satisfying working environment
- and provide challenging opportunities for life-long learning and skill upgrading.
- If you are interested in this position, please submit us your current resume indicating this position and your expected remuneration package [email protected]
- SummaryThis is a permanent Project Manager role with our Professional Services Organization team based in Bangkok-Thailand.The candidate will mainly be handling professional services projects locally in Bangkok-Thailand, and around Southeast Asia region if there is a need on an adhoc basis. The main responsibility of the candidate is to handle the project/s from project kickoff, to management of the project throughout the project duration, to the closing and wrap up of the project based on VMware Project Delivery Excellence methodology.This role will report to the PSO Senior Engagement Manager who is based out of Singapore.JDAbout Us VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and policy-driven automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.With 2013 revenues of $5.21 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers, 55,000 partners, and 14,000+ employees in 50+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Want to be part of a compassionate community that thrives on architecting whats next in IT? Learn more at vmware.com/careers.Professional Services Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple customer projects to successfully meet customer requirements on time, budget and contracted scope. The candidate will use PMI project management techniques and processes to manage project activities, schedules, resource costs, and technical solutions to achieve customer and VMware outcomes The candidate will ensure successful implementations that may cross geo, multiple customer locations, with diverse teams from cross functions as well as external partners. The candidate may manage a number of projects concurrently depending upon project scope. The candidate will have a targeted utilization rate, building of best practices and managing to business processes.The candidate will support in the following areas: project management, delivery quality, project reporting, revenue forecasting and recognition, billable utilization, interactions with VMware internal staffs (e.g. Business Units, Marketing, Technical Support, Contracts Management, Finance), project reporting, and customer satisfaction. Other responsibilities can include:Responsibilities Be the critical interface for customers and partners into VMware for the PS engagements Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements Identify, pull together, and drive project activities of teams from cross-functional and partner sources Manage project to time, budget, and contracted deliverables (including planning, scheduling, milestone reviews, etc.) Manage project P&L to targeted margin results Drive project reviews for management and customers Ensure quality and time management processes are followed by team (e.g., change controls, time card submissions) Help to document best practices in developing and deploying VMware solutions Manage PS engagement according to the internal and industry standard process Ensure project measurement and quality assurance metrics are developed, tracked and reported Function as a frontline resource for best practice and informal customer questions Liaison with necessary teams within VMware to achieve project outcomes Interface with professional services delivery partners Work with clients and partners to troubleshoot and resolve installation challenges Maintain a working knowledge of all VMware products applications as well as relevant 3rd party product Provide project oversight, leadership, and customer relationship management Contribute to development and maintenance of PMO standards, processes, and best practices Actively identify business opportunities and other activities that impact future business during engagements (either Services or Licenses) and inform sales or management teamRequirements At least 5+ years experience in customer-facing positions in professional services. B.S./M.S. degree Management of multiple scale billable projects for external customers Experience with modern services deployment methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development Use of formal project management tools (e.g., MS-Project, Visio, etc.) Strong technical background, with previous experience with delivery of managing/leading projects involving the deployment of core VMware virtualization products is a plus Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deliver high-quality deliverables. Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands Ability to work within a team and provide the leadership for the project Ability to interact and communicate with CIO-level personnel Excellent communications and interpersonal skills Ability to travel up to 25% percent of the time, including international PMI /PMP and ITIL v3 Foundation certification highly preferredCategory : Business Strategy and OperationsSubcategory: Project ManagementExperience: Manager and ProfessionalFull Time/ Part Time: Full TimePosted Date: 2020-07-07VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape whats possible today at Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
- Job ID: R2008891
Project Management, Budgeting
฿70,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or IT related field.
- Over 3-5 years of working experience in project management.
- Good background and familiar with IT service industry. (Sector Banking, Government etc.).
- Strong project management and planning skill.
- Good command of English.
Signalling Project Manager (ST8 Doubletrack)-TRCS-THBK02167222DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Signalling Project ManagerPurpose of the jobThe Project Manager acts within the boundaries of the contract with the full power of the Value Chain Entity Presidents authorityto deliver the object of the contract to the customer and to deliver the targeted margin to Bombardier. To this effect, the ProjectManager leads the Project Core Team in the successful completion of their assigned tasks within schedule, allocated budgetsand scope to the required quality. The Project Manager will lead the project and cope with the unique challenge of continuallyfocusing on a pro-active management that the functions keep their delegated budgets, meet their schedules and deliver on theirobligation. The Project Manager shall lead the team with the view of the full project including areas outside own Value ChainEntity and the overall impact on BT performance.The Project Manager is responsible to apply the key Project Management Processes and the applicable tools for theimplementation, and is accountable for the strict and efficient application thereof.The Project Manager has to ensure that all Project Core Team members have sufficient financial and reporting governance andto ensure all risks and opportunities are properly addressed and mitigated.The Project Manager 2 is typically leading single projects of a ranking of C or a smaller sub project on an A or large B project.Key responsibilitiesFunctional duties to the Project Core Team- Responsible for the WBS, Detailed Project Schedule, JDDP, Customer Interface, Project Risk, Opportunityand Improvement Management, Project Launch (including the Orange Book), Change Management and- Contractual Obligation Management, Budget allocation and monitoring, Project Reporting internally bothstatus and financial performance- Responsible to be primary contact to divisional Project Management Office. In larger projects, this could bedelegated as a separate role.Leadership duties within the Project Core Team- Has the authority and the obligation to review the effort of the Project Core Team members and to givedirectives related to the project execution, as such will be involved in the PMP objective setting process forall Project Core Team members- Defines and secures the support of the business partners and extended project team- Responsible for management of all communication with the Customer- Lead the Project Core Team effort to meet periodic financial targets- Responsible for adapting his/her leadership and motivational skills to the project, the team or individual'scapabilities and knowledge, the time and tools available and the results desired. (S)he will develop must dostrategies to increase team effectiveness.Specific responsibilities to other Project Core Team roles- Adapts the allocation of work packages between the roles and the day-to-day delegation of special tasks tothe Project Core Team members in order to optimize the total project- Responsible for the communication to the Product Development Manager as well as potential ProjectManagers of collaborating Value Chain Entities.QualificationsRelevant Experience Required- Strong experience within railway engineering industry.- Working experience either in Project Management, Bids, Sales, Contracts & Legal, Procurement, Engineering in Signalling businessOperations- Thai language speaker for customer and sub-con communications- Proven leadership performance (i.e. PMP, 360 feedback)- International experienceJob: General ManagementPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 24.02.2020, 1:59:19 AMUnposting Date: 25.03.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- Manager, Deployment ServicesSummaryLeads and manages Deployment Services delivery personnel responsible for the delivery of contracted services to customers and meeting financial commitments. Builds in-depth knowledge of clients' priorities, challenges and initiatives and become a trusted advisor. With good knowledge on Dell EMC product and service offerings, builds a strong team of talented subject matter experts and project managers. Works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers, and other technical support groups to manage the life cycle of complex, high risk projects from design through customer and customer service turnover. Typically utilizes management skills more than technical skills. Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing solutions to clients.AccountabilitiesManages the P&L (revenue, expense and margin) of the deployment services business.Ensures that full life cycle delivery costs are within or better than the delivery costs contracted according to the service level agreement.Provides complex metrics and reporting support to all relevant stakeholders.Proactively identifies potential issues and drives resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement.Identifies opportunities for growth and innovation.Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an effort to maximize the customer experience and relationships.ResponsibilitiesDrives cost effective and timely delivery of billable implementation services that drive product and service revenues.Responsible for managing Deployment Services team members which include Project Managers, Solutions Architects and Delivery Specialists.Manages the headcount for delivery of activities and ensures the appropriate resource teams are assigning the qualified resources to the priority projects.Works with Project Managers to forecast revenue and expenses and meets the assigned targets.Helps define delivery management core processes and improvement opportunities.Takes the lead role in managing relationships with key customers.May be involved with accounts spanning multiple geographies.Manages multiple third-party partners across many programs in the successful delivery of technical solutions.Oversees escalated problems to maintain strong customer experience levels. Drives technical issue resolution in complex deploy engagements.Responsible for delivering in a highly-matrixed global delivery model.Builds a highly technical team of Solutions Architects and Delivery Specialists and constantly develops the skills to align the delivery capability to business requirements.Ensures high quality in service delivery to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.Interfaces with customer on behalf of senior management via customer meetings and written communication.Provides coaching, counseling, and motivation to maximize employee performanceEnsures compliance with the best practices, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reportsSkillsDemonstrated track record of delivering multiple high-quality services to medium to large sized accounts.Knowledge on High End Storage and Data Protection solutions and service offering.Advanced organizing and planning skills to effectively manage a team.Experienced priority-setting skills to effectively meet departmental strategic and operational objectives.Ability to communicate clearly and present to senior leadership/executives.Ability to lead cross-functional delivery teams.Demonstrates attentiveness to quality and productivity.Advanced analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.Ability to motivate, direct and lead groups of people.Ability to manage delivery budgets and minimize program variances.Ability to work independently.Sense of urgencyCommunication and Presentation skills.Interpersonal and Organizational skillsEducation and ExperienceTypically, 12+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experienceTypically requires 4+ years managerial/leadership experienc
- Job Family: Program-Management Professional-Services Business-Support Global-Services
- Job ID: R045068
Mechanical Engineering, English
- 1 Position.
- identify new business opportunities-including new markets, growth
- areas, trends customers, products and services
- generate leads prospective customers
- understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond
- effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- think & plan strategically-seeing the bigger picture and setting
- aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- have a good understanding of the business products or services and
- be able to advise others about them
- Monitor projects and prepare schedule of all work within required
- timeframe and coordinate with P/L, MFG. manager and
- supervisors to evaluate all appropriate.
- Analyze projects for future programs and recommend
- improvements to and procedures and prepare all budget report
- liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics department
- as appropriate
- attend the seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- If your business development role is more sales oriented, you may also
- do some or all of the following
- help to plan sales campaigns
- create a sales pipeline
- negotiate pricing with customers, and supplies in some cases
- carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to
- senior management.
- Male or Female, age between 35-45,
- Thai Nationality,.
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Business Administration,
- Engineering, Computer Science, Engineer, Information
- Technology or related fields,
- At least 5 years in a middle management level position,
- Strong knowledge in the Power generator or HVAC industry will
- be an advantage,
- Good command of English,
- Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Salary, Bonus, Social Insurance and Travelling.
Work Well Under Pressure, Good Communication Skills, Teamwork, Problem Solving, High Responsibilities, Meet Deadlines, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, English
- Our fast growing company is looking for a new affiliate marketing projects manager with a real experience of multiple Wordpress websites management. In relation with the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Technical Office and the other affiliate marketing projects managers, you will coordinate internal team members and freelancers (copywriters, translators, video producers, voice over artists) to create and maintain multiple internet websites. In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure, organized, multi-tasking and step up to achieve goals.
- Conduct market research and analysis (SEO keyword research).
- Manage multiple internet websites in entirety, from creation to exploitation.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Provide guidance, advice, direction and support to internal resources and freelancers.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new project ideas.
- Analyse website performance, competitor monitoring and report to supervisor for decision making.
- Previous work experience as a Project Manager.
- Hands-on experience with project management software, like Basecamp and Trello.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (WordPress) and HTML/CSS.
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Excellent organisation, time management skills.
- Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
- YOUR ROLE: Analytics Delivery
- There will never be a typical day at Accenture Analytics, but thats why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance.
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop.
- Implementation of complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis.
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into Hadoop.
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of Building Java apps
- Minimum 1 year of building and coding applications using Hadoop components - HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume etc
- Minimum 1 year of MapReduce coding, including Java, Python, Scala programming, Spark StreamingMinimum 1 year implementing relational data models
- Minimum 1 year understanding of traditional ETL tools & RDBMS, End to End Data PipelineMinimum of a Bachelors Degree or 3 years IT/Programming experience
- SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
- Full life cycle Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience Developing REST web services
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams
- Data Science and Analytics (machine learning, analytical models, MAHOUT, etc.)
- Data VisualizationUnderstanding Cloud components/Architecture (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google)
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
Import / Export, Negotiation, English
- Looking for meaningful work? Wanting to make a real difference? Here is your chance! We are looking for new team members at one of Thailand's leading social enterprises!.
- Business Development/Export Manager - Grow our business through international partnerships, from distributors to impact-focused partners. Helps develop a world-class organic food brand that connects with health-conscious consumers all over the world, particularly in the US, Germany, UAE, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, etc.
- Work closely with customers and business partners from all over the world.
- Manage export processes.
- Digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Highly driven and self-motivated, passionate about social business and in particular wanting to help create value for others.
- Excellent listener and observant with willingness to learn from others.
- Excellent in critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, humble, responsible and accountable.
- Comfortable with details, able to prepare detailed documents and reports.
- Excellent learning attitude and strong positive attitude.
- Can use MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent command of English, any nationalities (including Thais) will be considered if qualified and we will take care of the work permit and visa if needed.
- Can travel to and from MRT Huai Khwang conveniently (close to office).
- Can travel internationally.
Multitasking, Teamwork, Outgoing Personality, English, Thai
- The Role.
- The primary function of the Client Services Manager is to cultivate, build and provide seamless day-to-day support and service to clients and Management to create further opportunities for business with Christie s. This role is on a one-year contract with potential to convert to permanent.
- Specific duties & responsibilities will include but are not limited to.
- Business Development.
- Work closely with art departments, client strategy and business development to cultivate future business opportunities.
- Develop a deep familiarity with all clients and their collection, anticipating and responding to their needs.
- Strategize, analyze and formulate the development of new clients and implement development strategy.
- Support business getter in getting consignment and visit potential clients with specialists
- Client Service.
- Assist private, corporate, and trade clients register to bid in all the salesroom.
- Provide pre sale and post sale support to the clients.
- Provide specialist departments with relevant pre and post auction data.
- Investigate post sale discrepancies and disputes.
- Handle telephone and walk-in enquiries on Christie s auctions and services.
- Channel clients specific requests and comments to the relevant departments and/or overseas offices, and follow up wherever appropriate.
- Maintain record of catalogue sales and coordinate with Accounts on payment received.
- Provide onsite support at Bangkok Preview, Hong Kong Sales and other special events.
- Maintain thorough client files and update Siebel as appropriate..
- General Administrative Support and Office Management.
- Provide office administrative support for the Thai office.
- Liaise with Finance department in HK and provide finance and accounting support.
- Maintain departmental files / vendor information & liaise with Hong Kong departments on administrative matters such as but not limited to payments.
- The Candidate.
- Bachelor s degree with at least 6 years of art-related/luxury retail experience involving client
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including superior written and spoken English and Thai. Proficiency in any third language an advantage..
- Well connected and networked in the targeted geographic market. Excellent client services..
- Ability to work with discretion when dealing with highly confidential information..
- Strategic and creative thinking..
- Process and goal driven with superior organizational skills..
- Strong follow up skills and attention to detail..
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situation and work effectively in fast paced and time-sensitive situations..
- Multi-tasked with strong time management capability..
- Computer literate. Email, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- If we process sensitive personal data about you, as well as ensuring that one of the grounds for processing menthioned above applies, we will make sure that one or more of the grounds for processing sensitive personal data applies, including that the processing is for equality and diversity purposes to the extent permitted by law.
- If you are successful in your application, your data will be kept on your personnel file. If you are unsuccessful. Your data may be kept on file for future recruitment purposes up to 2 years after you have been informed that you are unsuccessful and will then be destroyed, unless you inform us otherwise. As a global organization with a presence in more than 40 countries, we may in the normal course of our business transfer your personal data to other members of our group, specifically any senior management for the department and for the Christie s Group company, and to other organizations who need to process your data to enable us to fulfil our recruitment practices and to obtain approval for new hires and remuneration levels. [Your data will also be held on Christie s servers lcoatted in the USA].
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 536 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, NH Hotel Group, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.Job DescriptionSupport the business needs by implementing all activities related to our airline, bank and credit card partnerships including the maintenance of the current contacts while simultaneously facilitating the development of new relationships. This position will also be responsible for compiling all regular and ad-hoc reports, to show the status of all programs and promotions being run with Partners. Direction will be provided to complete all underlying tasks to support the Key Responsibilities.QualificationsBachelor Degree in Business Related field or equivalent operational experience is required.1-3 years of experience with partnership management, process documentation, analytical work or equivalent schooling.Be self-motivated, a strong team player and enable to work under pressure.Project a professional image to maintain the reputation of the brand when communicating internally and externally.Strong communication and presentation skills.Strong command of spoken and written English and computer literacy.Additional InformationKey Responsibilities: Relationship ManagementExternal Partners: Maintain the existing partnerships and develop new relationships with airlines, banks and credit cards in line with key feeder markets of our current hotels and those within the developmental pipelineInternal Stakeholders: Work with all properties under Minor Hotels who participate in partnership activities as well as work alongside Revenue Management, E-Commerce, DOSMs and Corporate Operations to create and distribute partner offerings through the creation of private landing pages on our brand websitesOversee interdepartmental communications to gather all materials required for upcoming Hotel and brand partnership activities within Minor Hotels (MH)Review and update Property timeline for Partnerships, communicating updates internally and with partners as requiredCommunicationsPartner Offers: Create valuable promotions for the partners members and have those offers communicated through the partners distribution channels including, but not limited to all types of electronic and print mediaActivity Calendars: Manage internal and external communication calendars to leverage the opportunity to connect our properties and their offerings with the millions of customers of our valuable partnersAlign Needs of Key Stakeholders: Develop relationships with partners and the key stakeholders at the property level to understand the unique needs of each and match appropriate opportunities to create unique offerings to reach as many customers as possible and generate bookingsOffer DevelopmentWork alongside Partner and/or Minor Hotels team members to move promotional offers from concept to launch with a focus on developing key feeder marketsCreate and maintain the Promotion Loading Processes (PLP), work with the partner and internal teams to make sure URL and Promotion Code are acceptable to the customer/partnerFacilitate the development of the following with key global office stakeholders including Revenue Management, E-Commerce, DOSMs and Corporate Operations:Management of annual rates, offers and associated Promotion Codes Oversee marketing communication collateral designs linked to Partnerships including the development of annual and tactical promotionsCommunicate Internet Booking Engine (IBE) copy to teams for publicationDesign landing Page Drafts and work with Marketing to implement online under a Vanity URL for each partnerSelect Images, Logos and develop Copy for display on partner communicationsUpdate timelines and process documentation for managing all partnership marketing activitiesReporting & InvoicingCompile an ongoing list of all partnerships in a presentation to show Brand Recognition opportunitiesReport on financial results of campaigns and recommend future offersConduct analysis at all levels of partnership promotion to proceed strategically when acquiring or maintaining partner relationshipso Complete invoice payment in a timely manner and share required data with the partners regularly to ensure that members receive the various benefits offered through the promotionso Manage all aspects of the M.A.P.S. tool including monthly batch file sending, user access rights and associated training for new hotels and team membersAdditional Developmental Opportunities will be assigned, based on individual interests and needs of the business
Facebook Marketing, English
฿25,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ดำเนินงาน และจัดการกิจกรรมทางการตลาด ตามแผนงานที่วางไว้ ทั้งการสื่อสารและประชาสัมพันธ์ต่างๆ ผ่านทุกช่องทาง ทั้ง offline / online รวมไปถึงการจัดกิจกรรมทางการตลาดทุกชนิด.
- นำเสนอแผนและงบประมาณการสื่อสารการตลาด รวมถึง ควบคุมการใช้งบประมาณ และรายจ่ายสำหรับแต่ละกิจกรรมด้านการตลาด.
- วิเคราะห์และอัพเดทกระแสของตลาดที่เกี่ยวข้อง เพื่อมองหาโอกาสและช่องทางใหม่ในการทำกิจกรรมทางด้านการตลาด.
Finance, Project Management
- Job Summary:
- Develop a 2 years New Business pipeline across Disney, Marvel. Lucas and Pixar brands.
- Work with Regional New Business team & key internal departments to identify new business strategy.
- Leverage internal and external data sources to ensure new business internal strategy captures macro trends, markets, category or demographic opportunities).
- Brief Regional team on assets needed to conduct pitches and work with regional to establish agreed timeline and responsibilities.
- Partner with Local Creative Lead & Regional Creative lead to ensure creative assets are delivered.
- Partner with Regional New Biz team on the deployment of new business pipeline in market.
- Manage local NB tracker - ensure KPIs are delivered and that issues are flagged to regional in a timely manner.
- Work with Regional franchise leads to ensure good understanding & application of franchise strategies and upcoming activations.
- Build strong relationships with other countries to facilitate best practice sharing.
- Be responsible for special projects assigned i.e. Franchise Champion role, FBM Local Lead role.
- University graduate in Business or a related field from a reputable university.
- Commercial leadership experiences, with an excellent record of achievement with proven sales experience.
- Excellent presentation, communication, networking and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management: experience in navigating a matrixed organization and successfully influencing key internal stakeholders and a wide range of external partners with diverse requirements.
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to analyse data and construct practical conclusions/recommendations.
- Ability to manage and navigate through complex sales processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Strong understanding of Thailand retail markets highly preferred.
- Experience across broad spectrum of retail sectors preferred, including grocery retail, global fast fashion and lifestyle brands, FMCG companies, local specialty retailers.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Market Research, Social Media Management, Copywriting, Email Marketing / Newsletters, Analytical Thinking, Creative Writing, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Meet Deadlines, Problem Solving, Producing Reports, Work Well Under Pressure, Thai, English
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Bachelor s degree (any major).
- Age 22-28 years old.
- Open-hearted for new experiences and skills.
- Trend catcher.
- Initiate new products line with supported data.
- Generate collaborate idea and execute.
- Social media expertise: You have significant experience and skills designing and executing creative, results-driven social media campaigns from start to finish. Drive our influencer marketing strategy and manage the influencer marketing budget.
- Strategic thinking and execution: You are able to take the big picture view of marketing objectives and plans, but also have the experience and motivation to dig in and do the work.
- Brand-building: The brand and customer are always top-of-mind when it comes to your marketing efforts, and you are able to leverage all the resources at hand to build up brands.
- Marketplace campaigns / promotions / listings.
- Results-oriented and analytical: You are a problem-solver who is able to get creative and prioritize effectively to achieve your goals. You love to develop analytical frameworks for decision-making and to measure the success of your campaigns.
- Collect corporate sale leads; gifts - premiums.
- Coordinate with graphic/sales team to optimise marketing funnels (ZOMO).
- Collect data from sales team to plan marketing campaign/promotion.
- Organise weekly meeting with team and corresponding reports.
- Plan and deploy marketing campaigns to launch and grow our brand and product lines with new product launches, brand marketing campaigns, collaboration launch campaigns, and more.
- If you are urge for above jobs please send your resume/portfolio/achievement by clicking on apply button below.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Market Analysis, English
฿25,000 - ฿70,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- รับสมัครบุคคลที่มีความเป็นผู้นำ มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ และช่างสังเกต สนใจในเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆ
- เรียนรู้ ทดลอง เครื่องมือและโอกาสทางการตลาดใหม่ๆ เพื่อนำมาปรับใช้อยู่เสมอ.
- วางแผนกลยุทธ์ สร้างสรรค์แคมเปญต่างๆ เพื่อภาพลักษณ์ของแบรนด์.
- บริหารงบประมาณ และค่าใช้จ่าย.
- ตรวจสอบข้อความ Art work สื่อ และ Keyword ต่างๆ ให้ถูกต้อง.
Site Manager-TRCS-THBK02292626DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Site ManagerPurpose of the jobSite Manager is responsible for coordination and planning of all site related activities for signalling scope with project size between EUR 30M to 80MKey responsibilities1. Planning and CoordinationWork with ITC Manager to strategize the site installation and test & commissioning activitiesPlan and schedule site ITC activities in system integration level / signaling level in accordance to the rolling programme and provide progress update.Prepare installation method statement of all subsystems and follow up with submissions and clients commentsLiaise with customer and other contractors on possession managementSet up of site office. Administration of site officeCoordinate with WPC and sub-contractor(s) undertaking the Installation activities.Liaise with procurement and logistics on material deliveries based on the ITC Site activities forecast.Assure sites are properly stocked with calibrated installation and test tools.Attend customer meeting to report the installation strategy and site progress.2. Installation and Test & Commissioning Activities Monitor the site ITC activities and supervision of WPC / sub-contractors undertaking installation and testing worksFollow up and report progress to the project management team weekly, monthly or when requested.Support Procurement on the subcontractor scope of work and technical discussionsAssure quality inspections are performed on material and assemblies.Contact and Co-ordinate with local authorities to facilitate the installation works.Assure equipment is properly stored prior installation.Ensure sub-contractors quality of work achieves the desirable quality level, with proper inspections and audits regularly.Provide action plan to rectify any anomalies found at site.Record and register installation test records.Work with Design team for the evolution of drawings (ie. mark-up, modification sheets and transmittals) until handover to the T&C team.Create and maintain NCR for problems found at site and liaise with Engineering team to propose action plan.Develop productive relationships with client teams to ensure successful installation and commissioning of the system.3. Health, Safety and Environmental Strictly follow the safety rules, regulations and procedures as stated in the safety plan for internal staff and subcontractor(s) working at site.Ensure all activities comply with Company OH&S policies and procedures.Working in a safe manner and notifying management of any areas which safety can be improved.Promote and enforce safety awareness to the team and sub-contractors, by regular safety briefing sessions.Periodic site HSE audits.EducationBachelor's Degree in Telecommunication, Electrical, Mechanical or related fields, or equivilent work experience.Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/roleExperience with railway site management or similar civil construction projectThai / English SpeakerQualificationsAbout Bombardier TransportationBombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industrys broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.Job: Administrative ServicesPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 10.05.2020, 11:15:20 PMUnposting Date: 10.06.2020, 11:59:00 AM
Installation Test and Commissioning Manager-TRCS-THBK02252543DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Integration ManagerPurpose of the jobSite Manager is responsible for coordination and planning of all site related activities at turnkey system-wide level with less experience.Key responsibilities1. Planning and CoordinationWork with ITC Manager to strategize the site installation and test & commissioning activitiesPlan and schedule site ITC activities in system integration level / subsystem level in accordance to the rolling programme and provide progress update.Prepare installation method statement of all subsystems and follow up with submissions and clients commentsLiaise with customer and other contractors on possession managementSet up of site office. Administration of site officeCoordinate with WPC and sub-contractor(s) undertaking the Installation activities.Liaise with procurement and logistics on material deliveries based on the ITC Site activities forecast.Assure sites are properly stocked with calibrated installation and test tools.Attend customer meeting to report the installation strategy and site progress.2. Installation and Test & Commissioning Activities Monitor the site ITC activities and supervision of WPC / sub-contractors undertaking installation works.Follow up and report progress to the project management team weekly, monthly or when requested.Support Procurement on the subcontractor scope of work and technical discussionsAssure quality inspections are performed on material and assemblies.Contact and Co-ordinate with local authorities to facilitate the installation works.Assure equipment is properly stored prior installation.Ensure sub-contractors quality of work achieves the desirable quality level, with proper inspections and audits regularly.Provide action plan to rectify any anomalies found at site.Record and register installation test records.Work with Design team for the evolution of drawings (ie. mark-up, modification sheets and transmittals) until handover to the T&C team.Create and maintain NCR for problems found at site and liaise with Engineering team to propose action plan.Develop productive relationships with client teams to ensure successful installation and commissioning of the system.3. Health, Safety and Environmental Strictly follow the safety rules, regulations and procedures as stated in the safety plan for internal staff and subcontractor(s) working at site.Ensure all activities comply with Company OH&S policies and procedures.Working in a safe manner and notifying management of any areas which safety can be improved.Promote and enforce safety awareness to the team and sub-contractors, by regular safety briefing sessions.Periodic site HSE audits.EducationBachelor's Degree in Telecommunication, Electrical, Mechanical or related fields, or equivilent industry experience.Relevant experience requiredExperience in railway site and installation management.Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/roleSystem integration backgroundThai / English SpeakerQualificationsAbout Bombardier TransportationBombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industrys broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.Job: Administrative ServicesPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 11.05.2020, 1:40:28 AMUnposting Date: 10.06.2020, 11:59:00 AM
Keeping an Apple Store thriving requires a diverse set of leadership skills, and as a Manager, youre a master of them all. In the stores fast-paced, dynamic environment, you exhibit composure as you learn from each new challenge. You build and inspire high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for customers as they learn, shop, and get support. Most importantly, you share the Apple vision with employees and customers.
The challenges and opportunities of a continuously evolving business make leadership at the Apple Store a rewarding career. Its your job as a Senior Manager to lead the staff and operations of one or more store areas and seek solutions and results that create a high-performing work environment. By reading situations quickly and acting courageously, you are able to build success for the business and promote the Apple brand through unparalleled customer service.
- Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Apples Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. A unique opportunity exists for an extraordinary individual to actively promote the sales of Apple solutions through distributors. Through strong sales, service and product knowledge, actively represents the culture of excellence, collaboration and partnering all major relevant distributor partners in Thailand. The individual excels in working with senior management of partners, as well as virtual teams in all their store locations to develop them as successful partners for Apple.